Thursday, March 28, 2013

Cuckolded By The Neighborhood Loser

CUCKOLDED BY THE NEIGHBORHOOD LOSER I should have seen the signs. I should have been more alert. I should have been more attentive...but I was living in denial...I couldn't believe that my best friend, Andrew, was more of a man than me. I couldn't believe that he was fucking my beautiful wife, Laryssa, behind my back. I was in my early 30s while Laryssa was a few years younger than me, and Andrew a few years younger than him. Andrew was the younger brother of a mutual friend of ours, and we threw him a bone every now and then, giving him odd jobs and letting him hang out with us whenever we had a social outing. My wife couldn't stand Andrew at first, dismissing him as one of my friends, and questioned why I befriended him after dubbing him "the neighborhood loser". He wore wrestling apparel, was a computer nerd, had an interesting body-odor and talked about his favorite subject, "Star Trek", a little too much. But time went on and things changed over the months to come. Hanging out with us gave Andrew more popularity, and my friends started to not dislike him as much as they used to. Even my wife started to hang out with him, especially on days and nights were I would have to work late. I would never question their friendship, when they would hang out together or with my friends, when they would have dinner together without me, or when they would to to movies together. I just thought Laryssa was a good woman for opening her heart to one of my friends. I got a job for Andrew at the company I worked at, which would cause me to relocate out of the city for the weekdays. To make the commute easier, I got a small apartment and decided to stay there for the weekdays, and asked Andrew to keep an eye on my wife for me while I was gone, even though her and I spoke every day over the phone and on Skype. Eventually, I got Andrew a job at my work, as he would be my assistant, and got him a room at the apartment I was staying at for 2 nights a week. Rumors started to swirl about my marriage tho. People at work were saying there were sightings of my wife out on the town with her new boyfriend, which caused me to panic at first, but realized the guy she was seen around with was Andrew. A guy at work said he saw her go down on a guy who matched Andrew's description at the movies, but of course, that couldn't be...but things really started to get to me with my own friends. Whenever they had plans, they invited each other and my wife...and Andrew. Not me. I wasn't invited anywhere anymore...Laryssa was, and Andrew too, but never me anymore. I confronted Laryssa about the rumors and she broke my heart when she told me that the rumors did have some truth to them. She told me she was out on the town with Andrew almost every day, and that he was staying with her almost every night. She told me that she was falling in love with him, that she worshiped him, that Andrew was the man of her dreams - that he was "the one!". She blushed when she said that to me, and like a schoolgirl, asked me to tell him "because she didn't want to jinx it". I stopped talking to Laryssa that day, cutting her off for a while. I couldn't believe what she was telling me. It hardly mattered. I found out about a couples-only party that my friends were having, which I wasn't invited to. I crashed the party and asked around for my wife, and was led to the sofa and soon saw her sitting on Andrew's lap, her mouth sucking his bottom lip and licking his neck, whispering things in her ear. They got up and went upstairs, both oblivious to my presence. I left the party enraged, even more so that my friends all saw me and all but ignored me. I flipped out even harder when I saw the same friends with their girlfriends at a restaurant for breakfast the following morning, and front and center in the window was my wife, sitting next to Andrew, feeding him bacon. He fed her a strip too and she sucked the grease off his fingers, making me cum in my pants. At this point, my marriage was non-existent. Laryssa had asked me to start moving the majority of my things into my apartment, which I needed to do anyways, but when I got to the house, I saw most of Andrew's things in our bedroom, including his clothes, specifically his underwear. A lot of my stuff had already been packed in boxes ready for me to take out. All over town people were taking about the cutest couple in town: Laryssa and Andrew. People would snicker at me and whisper about me when I walked around town too, which was no picnic. Communication between my wife and I became non-existent - she stopped calling me altogether and wouldn't return my calls. Andrew cut me off shortly after befriending my wife, so calling him was moot, as well. The locks were changed on the house, so going there on weekends was not an option. I became disheveled, not really caring about my public appearance, lack of haircut, unshaven, soon not even bathing. Work became sidetracked, and my boss fired me, which didn't surprise me, but I caused a public disturbance when he told me he was replacing me with Andrew, and giving him a raise, to boot. I became excited one day when I received a phone call from both Andrew and Laryssa, who asked me to come over one afternoon. At this point, I wanted closure to this whole ordeal, but I also had hoped that most of my paranoia was unreal. Laryssa greeted me at the door, trying to distract me from the remainder of my things all packed in boxes outside of the garage. I came in and sat down on the couch I bought, and Andrew came out and sat beside me, making chit-chat, asking how life was for me these days. I told him how terrible things had become, and started to get angry, blaming him for my downfall, accusing him of stealing my wife, my job, my friends and my house. Andrew told me I was behaving like a little bitch and I got up, enraged. He smirked at me, got up slowly, and I swung at him, giving that punch all I had. Andrew just ducked out of the way slowly and twisted my arm behind my back, making me squeal meekly and child-like. Laryssa just nodded her head and opened the front door, her head down. Andrew grabbed my right leg, so I was only balancing on the left, still twisting my arm, this time really hurting me. I begged for mercy, begged him not to hurt me. Laryssa now looked up, smiling at her boyfriend, and I could feel the ear-to-ear smile on Andrew behind me. Still holding me, he ran and threw me right on the front lawn of the house, and I fell on my face. Water streamed onto my hair, and believing that it was the garden sprinkler, I didn't deter it...but when I turned around and lay on my back, I saw Andrew standing above me, his huge and thick-yet still soft-dick was in his hand - he pissed right on my face. I didn't fight it - I was beyond being humiliated at this point. I just lay there and took it. His piss landed in my hair, my eyes, my mouth...and it stank, too. Andrew walked back into the house and the door closed behind him, the lock deafening as it was shut. I drove back to my apartment, still ridden with piss, a defeated man. I became obsessed with Andrew and Laryssa after that, following them around, watching them have dinner with my friends and their girlfriends, sitting behind them in movie theatres (and watching my wife go down on him in darkened theatres), watching them kiss and enjoy life without me. Sometimes I'd get caught - they'd see me on the street and walk the other way or pretend they didn't see me...talking about me without making a scene. It seemed harmless, until one day I decided I needed to see them in bed together, I stopped trying to imagine what my wife and best friend looked like naked in my bed. I stood outside my old house, looking into the bedroom window, stroking my crotch while my beautiful bride kissed my best friend's chest, licking him all the way to his lips. I was so enthroned in their love-making that I didn't hear or see the cop-car behind me, nor did I foresee the police-officer tackling me to the ground. I was arrested that day for obvious reasons, and Laryssa and Andrew watched as I was driven away, her face buried in his chest as he hugged her. Fortunately for me, the a friend of mine was an officer at the division I was arrested at, and convinced both Andrew and Laryssa not to press charges. I was released, and I tried to thank my cop-friend for sticking his neck out for me, but he didn't make eye contact with me. "I can't believe you were jerking off to Andrew fucking his girlfriend", he said, looking down. "You're a sick fuck. Never talk to me." I have never been the same, still trying to get my life back on track. I don't know how I had fallen so far. Iwork at a bathhouse for men, mopping up jizz, and I get bullied pretty bad down there. I hear Andrew's doing great at work, doing a better job than I did. My old friends, who won't return my calls, seem to think he's much better company than I was, and one of them even asked Andrew, referring to me, why he let "the neighborhood loser tag along with you for so long". 10270 1.54/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment