Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Tribute

Ever since you began to take black lovers, my darling wife, you have become sexier and more beautiful to me with each passing day. So much so, I must say, that I feel compelled to pay this tribute to you. When we first discussed the idea you were so reserved in your enthusiasm, holding back your desire for fear I'd be shocked or angry. "Would you be mad at me later?" you said shyly. "Of course not," I answered. "I just want you to be happy." And you were happy indeed-we both were-after that first time. I'll never forget how he fucked you all night-literally-until you just about passed out from cumming over and over again. I came several times while I watched you. And afterward I could sense the change in you. "Did you have a good time?" I asked, knowing the answer already. "Did I ever!" you sighed dreamily. "Do you want to do this again?" "Yes! I feel so alive, so sexy. I want to fuck more black men." You hesitated. "Is that okay?" "Of course." When you then said, "I love you!" it sealed the deal. The more glamorous you look for your lovers, the more turned on I am. In fact, it has become sort of a tradition that you go to get your hair and your nails done the morning of the day you're going to meet a lover. And still, you sometimes take hours fixing your hair and putting on your makeup that evening, getting it all just right-and I love to watch you get ready, especially when you put on your lingerie. That too can take forever, even when the outfit is already picked out (sometimes I get to choose it). I'm just about drooling when I watch you slide your stockings up your legs and attach your garters, or squeeze into your bustier, or fasten the ankle straps on your high-heeled shoes. It's all worth the wait when you finally finish, looking incredibly sexy. At age 50, your body is more voluptuous than ever, still turning heads. Black men especially love your big sumptuous breasts and that spectacular big round ass. You like to parade around in front of me in your lingerie, don't you, before putting on the rest of your clothes. I love it all: the rustle of silk and nylon as you brush past me, the click of your high heels (you must have the world's largest collection of "come-fuck-me" shoes), and the intoxicating smell of your most sensuous, exotic perfume-the one you only wear for your lovers, never out in public. The best part, though, is when you first disrobe for your lover and his eyes get real big-along with his cock. While it's always a thrill to see you get really excited over a new lover, it's almost a bigger thrill when a guy gets really excited over you. Oh, they all get turned on, but sometimes a guy-usually a young guy-will be very obviously hot for you. His dick will instantly harden and stand straight up at the sight of your body, often defying gravity-I can't tell how it stays up like that. He'll be ready to fuck you immediately, which turns you on immensely, or else he'll quickly explode in your mouth-and then get hard again and ready to fuck you with almost no recovery time. Watching the foreplay between you and a lover is almost as big a turn-on as the sex itself. The gentle stroking and fondling, the deep kissing, the undressing-seeing you do this with some black stud is incredible. I love seeing how your breathing gets heavier as the two of you move along, sucking each other's tongues while your hands roam over each other's bodies. Sometimes you'll gently stroke his cock while you're kissing, or his hand will move between your legs. I know you're getting wetter from wanting this man, getting more turned-on by him every minute. When he starts sucking your tits-as they always do-you moan softly and I know you're ready for him. Ever since you started taking on black lovers on a regular basis, both of us have been constantly amazed at how these guys stay so hard for so long. From that first moment when they pop out of their shorts, standing straight out, or more often straight up, they never seem to soften. And it gets me going just to know that it's the sight of you, my wife, that's causing those incredible erections! You're always delighted that they can fuck you almost indefinitely, until you're completed exhausted, without ever losing one bit of that rock-hard erection. I'm sure it's a welcome relief after years of my on-and-off hard-ons and two minute ejaculations! It turns us both on just to see those magnificent cocks before they enter you. You love to handle them-fondling, licking, sucking. When they reach full erection, your eyes get wide and you can't stop a big shit-eating grin from crossing your face. "Is that all for me?" you sometimes asks your lover. You've always gotten off sucking cock-I know it turns you on in a big way. And sucking a big black cock, well, it works for both of us. One of my greatest turn-ons is watching you when, dressed in your hot lingerie, you drop to your knees in front of one of your black lovers. It's usually stockings and cum-fuck-me heels, perhaps with a bustier or sometimes just a garter belt-with your gorgeous big tits exposed. You suck that big black rod like you're really hungry for it, eyes closed, lost in passion, making urgent little moaning sounds as you slurp it down, really making love to it with your mouth. You'll usually squeeze the shaft between your tits as you work the head with your mouth-they all love that. Sometimes they put their hands on your head to hold it in place-which turns us both on even more. That usually gets you deep-throating them. You swallow that cock expertly, moving your head in that special way so that your mouth caresses the whole length of the cock up and down, over and over. That usually either gets them to pull it out and fuck you right then, or causes them to lose it and cum in your mouth. Which is also amazing, because you always cry out with a long whimper when they do that, as you try to swallow it all-though a little bit sometimes ends up running out the corners of your mouth. I love to watch your lips are stretched around a thick, black cock, your head bobbing up and down until I see your throat constrict. Sperm spills from over your bottom lip, running down your chin in a thick, gooey string to your breasts. You keep your lips pressed together until you can open and show me, with a devilish smile, the pool of warm sperm in your mouth. Then you swallow deeply once or twice and lick your lips, looking so satisfied. The things you say and the sounds you make while they're fucking you are another source of great excitement for me. You'll often say something when you first see his hard cock. That big smile crosses your face and you might just say "Oh, wow," and again, "Is that all for me?" After some foreplay you'll sometimes simply gasp, "Fuck me now, please" with a nice bit of pleading in your voice. When a more aggressive lover asks you, "Tell me you want it," you'll quickly answer "I want to get fucked! NOW!" That first moment they enter you is always special. I like to watch the way your cunt lips part, spreading around the head as it goes in and then gripping that dark shaft like a sucking mouth. At that point you usually cry out, or just gasp "Yessssss!" as he slides the length of it all the way inside you. When they're fucking you you're always whimpering something, even if it's just, "Yesss! That's it! That's the spot!" after they first enter you. Sometimes it's just "Ohhh shit!" Better yet is when you gasp out semi-full sentences, like "You're hitting the top of me!" or instructions like "Fuck me hard! That's how I like it-hard and fast and deep!" It gets better when you tells them: "OH! I'm cumming again!" or "I'm having another one!" Sometimes they'll say something like, "You love this black dick in you, don't you baby?" And you'll always answer "Yes! It feels so fucking good!" And best of all is when they cum inside you and you cry out "I can feel it! I can feel you cumming! It feels HOT!!" What's the hottest is afterward, when you beg them, "Do it again. I want some more of that!" And I love hearing that relentless slap-slap-slap sound. As when you are on your back, her legs spread and hooked over the thighs of your black lover, or back and up over his shoulders. He has been fucking you like this for what seems like a long time, pushing off the mattress with his toes and rolling his hips steadily in that oh-so-smooth motion that all black men seem to have. His cock is moving in and out of you like a piston-a rock-solid black one. You have gone from talking ("Oh jeezus! You're so big and hard!") to grunting ("OH! OHHH!) to just screeching with pleasure. You are letting out high-pitched screams nonstop, and seem to be having one orgasm after another-or one continuous one. At one point you wail, "I'm gonna faint!" but you don't. You just keep cumming. And you are a fantastic fuck for any lucky black guy you do. Your hips pivot and roll on the bed and your cunt humps so easily up and down on the cock inside it, as if you're really trying to coax the cum out of him-which you are! Black balls slap at your big upturned ass cheeks or are pushed tightly against them, held in place by the tight grip of your pussy. I have watched over a dozen different black men fuck you, my wife, your big thighs locked over their legs, holding them in place as your arms go around their necks and you swallow their tongues and grunt and moan. The sight of that big black cock, hard as iron, pumping relentlessly in and out of your cunt as you squirm and squeal with pleasure is enough to make me come without even touching myself. I watch as black ass cheeks clench together and know that this black cock deep inside my wife is spurting a huge load of semen into you. I can almost picture it-and I try to. That big dark rod throbbing inside you, held in the warm, tight grip of your vagina, gushing cum up inside your welcoming body while you moan with pleasure. The slap-slap-slapping is even more relentless when you get fucked from behind. Your men make no secret that they absolutely love that ass of yours. Black guys are not afraid to smack you on the hind quarters and tell you to "move that ass!"-and you respond eagerly, slamming your wide hips back to meet their thrusts. Your lover grips you tightly by those hips and leans back so that his pelvis is thrust forward. He moves only slightly - you're doing all the work, moving back and forth on his long dick. When he does start to move, picking up the pace and really slamming into you, you begin to wail again: "YESSSS! That's how I like it! Hard and deep and fast!!! Fuck me HARD!" After the two of you finally relax and your thighs part and the black dick slips out-usually still semi-hard-a big white glob of sperm will often well up from inside you and dribble out and down your ass cheeks. And I have to struggle to resist the urge to dive between your legs and start tonguing out your well-fucked pussy right then and there. 2425 1.14/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment