Monday, May 27, 2013

All In The Details

ALL IN THE DETAILS by Michael Unlike many of the guys who tell their stories here, I can't remember the details of the first time my wife Connie and I brought another man into our bed. I can't describe that evening in detail because it was all such a blur to me. I was running the gamut of feelings that night: nervous, excited, jealous, proud, and almost every other emotion. He was a 22-year-old college student, less than half her age. Suffice it to say he fucked her like she hadn't been fucked in years. It seemed like she was having one continuous orgasm-she must have cum seven or eight times in a couple of hours. Afterward I felt relief-relief that she enjoyed it and wanted to keep doing it on a regular basis. Since that first time I've learned to appreciate my part of the experience-watching her-a lot more. I pay lot more attention to every little detail, and I enjoy it more every time. It starts before she even meets the guy. Just watching her get ready to meet him is an incredibly sexy experience. She refers to it as getting "tarted up;" I just call it wow. I always find myself standing in the doorway of the bathroom when she comes out of the shower so I can watch her at the mirror. Standing there naked, she'll be putting on her makeup a little heavier than usual, laying on sexy shades of eye shadow and lipstick for him. She'll splash on lot of the sexy perfume she never normally wears, and take time to dab a lot of it between her breasts and on her inner thighs, just for him. She'll carefully blow-dry her thick, shoulder-length red hair, poofing it out bigger than usual, just a wee bit sluttier than normal, for him. She'll put on her jewelry: big hoop or dangling earrings she'd never wear otherwise, and maybe a bunch of silver bracelets on each wrist, all for him. When she shaves her legs I'm thinking that those smooth thighs will soon be wrapped around another man's waist. And when she paints her toenails red, I'm imagining her little feet up in the air over someone's shoulders, those toes curling in pleasure. Then it gets better: she puts on her lingerie. Sometimes I get to pick it out for her and I lay it out on the bed. If she selects it herself, she'll always ask what I think (as if she could look anything but great in it). I bought it all for her over the years, but since she never wears it for me anymore it's taken on a whole new, sexier meaning when I see it. It's especially exciting when she wears a bustier or corset, because then I have to help her fasten it in the back. Sometime she just slips on a flimsy garter belt, depending on her mood. In any case, she'll then sit on the edge of our bed and very, very slowly pull on a pair of stockings (she says it's to avoid getting a run, but I think she does it so slowly just to tease me). Then she put on one of her many pairs of "come-fuck-me" shoes, usually sandals with four-inch heels, and stand up for me. She'll do a turn and ask, "How do I look?" and I'll want to fuck her but know that it's out of the question right now. When I'm watching her with a young man I'm always thinking of how much she's enjoying that young, always-hard cock she so deserves. She's usually old enough to be their mother, or in some cases, grandmother, and she talks to them that way, very sweet and tenderly: "C'mere hon," "What would you like, baby?" and my favorite: "How do you want me, sweetie?" Of course, the contrast is then mind-blowing when she's ravenously sucking his cock or getting royally fucked a few minutes later. The foreplay is always as big a turn-on to me as the actual fucking. In the early days Connie used to be fully dressed when she met the guy, and wear her sexy lingerie under her clothes. It was fun watching them undress her, but now it's even better, because when we meet them at our home she usually greets them wearing just a little silk robe over her undies. She might sit next to the guy or across from him and cross her legs, giving him a glimpse of her stocking tops. When she finally stands up and takes off the robe their mouths usually drop open. She likes to stand right in front of them, hands on her hips, all silk and nylon, and ask her young man, "How do I look?" If you ever saw my big-titted, curvy-assed wife in her heels and lingerie, you'd know exactly how they always react. Usually, within a few seconds, their tongues are down each others' throats. It's amazing to see my usually prim and proper wife climbing all over a young guy. She'll rub his cock through his pants and press her tits against him, panting like a bitch in heat while she's kissing his neck or sticking her tongue in his ear. And it's really a thrill to see the guy's hands roaming over her voluptuous body, stroking her thigh and creeping up her leg to rub her pussy, and of course fondling her gorgeous tits. Every guy is usually very quick to undo whatever is holding her breasts in, whether it's a bra or a bustier, and then start sucking those 36Ds like a hungry infant. That when she starts to moan things like "Ooooh, that feels nice!"-which just turns her young man on even more. She's always seemed to like sucking my cock, so I can only imagine what it's like for her to suck a young dick that stays rock hard the whole time, and lets her suck away with no fear of cumming too soon. I love watching her face: eyes closed, intense expression, as she takes real delight in making love to it with her mouth. She's told me how it turns her on: "I love the feeling of a cock getting harder and harder while I suck it, filling up my mouth until I'm almost gagging on it. But that only makes me what to suck harder, to really devour it. It makes me so wet between my legs that I can hardly wait to see what it feels like down there." She'll do the head for a bit, sucking and licking gently at first and then harder, and ends up deep-throating him down to the root with that incredible bobbing head motion she does. When she feels he's about as hard as he can be, she'll ask, "Are you going to fuck me now, sweetie?"-which nearly sends me over the edge. It's usually then she might ask "How do you want me?" or else just lay back and spread her legs wide for him-usually glancing at me with a smile. That's a tableau that always makes me rock hard: my wife's smiling face looking right at me, with her legs spread for her waiting lover. Just that simple act of her spreading her legs apart for him is enough to make me crazy with excitement. When he positions himself between her thighs, his big stiff cock pointing straight out, my heart starts pounding like a drum. Then she reaches for him, puts her hands on his hips, and draws him to her. That moment when he reaches down to aim his dick in her is always a little different. Some of them tease gently at first, putting in just the head and waiting. She always gasps at that first moment of penetration, just a breathy "OH!" The sight of her cunt lips enveloping just the head of his cock, clinging to it like a mouth, is mind-boggling. If he hesitates then she'll start bucking her hips and arching her back and grasping at him, like she can't wait for him to continue. When he moves forward and I watch that big strange cock slowly disappearing into my wife's pussy, filling her up, it always makes my head spin. Some of them simply thrust right into her, filling her with the full length of their big young cock in one swift motion. When that happens she might cry out in a strangled "Ohhhh YEAH!" or simply "Yesssss!" and immediately draw back her knees to give him deeper penetration. When he starts moving inside her is when she really goes crazy. She'll start nonstop moaning, "Oh! Oh! Oh!" and squirming her ass. But very quickly she'll lock her legs over his thighs and start pivoting her hips, trying to get in rhythm with his thrusts. When she does, watch out. It's a thing of beauty to see your wife fucking in perfect harmony with a hard young dick. I try to imagine what they're feeling, but can't really. She's lost in complete ecstasy, totally oblivious to my presence. I get off on the wild creaking of the bed and the beautiful "slap-slap-slap" sound of their torsos slamming together. With each "slap" I realize that his dick is plunging into to her harder and deeper than I ever could. If I look at her beautiful face for too long at this point I might come right then and there, because it's always twisted in passion-eyes closed and mouth open, gasping for air. It's easy to tell when she's having her orgasms-and she always has several. The sounds she makes are incredible. Her moans build, louder and louder until they reach a crescendo, usually ending in a high-pitched little scream, something like: "OH JEEZUS! OH! OH! AIEEEEEEE!" And as long as he keeps pumping her-and they almost always do-she'll start over and build up to another one. Sometimes when she's on her third or fourth she'll wail: "Come NOW, sweetie! Come NOWWWW!" Watching them cumming inside her is really the high point of it all. Like I said, she's practically begging him to cum in her. That's my wife, begging a guy to cum inside her. He'll start pumping harder and faster, really slamming her, and some of them will groan or announce it-"Here it comes, baby!" His ass cheeks will clench and Connie will moan louder or cry out "Oh YES! That's GOOD!" That's when I know he's at that very second shooting stream after stream of semen up inside my wife. Again I try to imagine what's happening inside her: his big dick throbbing, his cum splashing off the walls of her vagina. Sometimes she'll tell them "I can feel it! It feels hot!" Or sometimes just "Ohhh, you came so much!" (and they do). It's also very hot afterward, when he's just laying on top of her, his semi-hard dick still inside her. She'll be holding him very tenderly and if he moves at all she cries out "Nooooo! Don't leave!" and grabs his ass cheeks to keep him inside her. She always tells me that her favorite thing about young guys is their amazing recovery powers-they're always ready to go again as soon as she is. The best is when he gets hard again without ever coming out of her. He'll just start rocking, moving inside her slowly at first, then get gradually faster. Connie will start to moan and move with him as he gets harder, and in no time they'll be fucking passionately again. By that point I might suggest to him to turn over and let Connie get on top. Nobody can ride a cock like my wife. When she starts pivoting those hips it's like her pussy is trying to suck the cum out of your cock-and that's usually what happens. She'll arch her back, knowing that her big tits will jut out like twin peaks up over his face, and usually the guy will reach up with both hands and grab on to those jugs for dear life while she fucks him silly. Sometimes she'll lean forward so that her tits dangle in his face, and then the guy will almost always take one in his mouth and suck it greedily while her hips rise up and slam down over and over on his lucky dick. At some point the guy will usually ask her to get on all fours so he can do her from behind-her favorite position. They all love her gorgeous plump ass as much as I do. That "slap-slap-slap" sound of their bodies coming together is even more melodious when his groin is smacking against her ass. When she gets into it he doesn't really have to move, because she does all the moving, just slamming her ass backward against him, burying his dick balls deep against those big jiggling cheeks. So guys, if you want to get the most out of it, pay attention to everything. The details are the best part! 4530 1.27/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment