Thursday, May 23, 2013

The Farmer’s Wife – Part IV

The year is 1999, and it has been 20 years since I first went to the Alvin Roy farm and gave his wife Faye her first black dick. Of course she was a young 39 year old conservative wife and mother of 3 grown daughters. And if you read ?The Farmer?s Wife? Part II and III, you saw her pretty handicapped daughter Ginger and eldest daughter Lynn seduced by two horny black studs. And before Lynne's seduction, Lynne's tall, blonde daughter, Cara volunteered and enjoyed sex with the same black man who later seduced her mother. And now with a hankering for some more of mother or grandmother, Faye, I returned to the Alvin Roy farm, but found a surprise and a temporary setback. I made the windy road trip up to the Alvin Roy farm and found 72 year old Alvin sitting on his front porch. Old Alvin did not recognize me as the truck driver who came to make a delivery at his farm 20 years ago. And of course the old guy had no idea that I gave his wife Faye the black bone while he was unloading hay at his barn. And of course I had no idea that he and Faye were divorced. ?Faye and I divorced a few years ago,? Alvin said. ?I did not want to go with her to her high school reunion, so she went by herself. And she met up with an old high school flame named Bob and they had an affair.? ?How did you find out?? I asked. ?She told me!? Alvin said with a chuckle. ?Every since her hysterectomy, she was wanting sex. Hell, I am 13 years older than her, so I guess her friend Bob gave her what I could not give her. So I ended it with a divorce.? ?Where is Faye now?? I asked. ?Is she married to Bob?? ?No!? Alvin said. ?She is living in the brick house I bought her before she cheated on me. I think she is dating Bob, but they ain?t married.? This all really interested me, so I had to give him my sympathy and asked where this new brick house was. Before I bid old Alvin goodbye, he told me Faye was living about 10 miles from the farm in a small housing community. Thirty minutes later, I pulled up to her nice brick home. Faye was now 59 and had aged, put on some weight, but still gave me an erection when she answered the door. She did not recognize me, but once I told her that I was Steve, she remembered. She became very nervous and uptight and quickly asked me to leave. She told me that she was expecting a contractor to begin installing a new roof to her house. When the contractor arrived, he was a tall, coal black skinned man. His named was Rich, and I remained as he looked at her roof and gave her a price and starting time. And when he got in his truck to leave, I stopped him at the end of the street and told him what I had once done to Faye, plus all that happened to her two daughters and granddaughter. When I told him that I still believed Faye could be seduced by a black man, Rich told me that he was 38, and he?s love to give Faye his 8? black shaft. I told him I would stop by after work to see if Faye could say no to black man?s magic. The following day was the longest of my life, but stopping by at 6 pm. Rich had shingles all over the ground. Rich seemed horny for this older white woman, which makes Part IV worth telling. I remained in the wash room as Rich walked inside. Faye was sitting at her kitchen table as Rich filled her in on the work he had performed. Faye was upset when Rich told her the roof job was going to cost $4,000 more than he had first quoted. Faye was upset, but not as upset as she was about to become. ?What in the world are you doing?? Faye said as Rich pulled out his jet black cock. ?What are you doing? How dare you expose yourself?? ?Let?s talk business!? Rich said. ?The roof is going to cost more, but you can pay the difference with your hot body. I want you to suck my black cock!? ?No!? Faye said as she tried to stand up. ?I am not that type of woman!? ?I know all about you!? Rich said as he pushed her back down in the chair. ?You cheated on your old husband because he could not satisfy you anymore. And I heard that you like black cock! Now you can fight or you can submit!? ?Please don?t do this!? Faye whimpered as Rich pulled her lime green top over her head. ?I am expecting my friend Bob anytime. I want you to leave now!? ?I want you to suck this black cock now!? Rich said as I peaked through the crack of the door. ?If your boyfriend comes, he will see you sucking a black man.? ?No!? Faye said as she frowned and turned her head from side to side. ?Suck it Faye!? Rich said in a rough voice. ?Take it in your mouth, now!? ?No!? she said as Rich held her face and pushed his black cock in her mouth. ?There!? Rich moaned. ?That?s a girl! Take that black snake in your mouth! Your mouth feels good! Suck it Faye! You know you are a sex starved woman!? I was on fire as I saw Faye whimpering, but sucking this hard black cock. I became hotter as I saw Rich reach around and unsnap her bra. As her big white tits spilled out, her flesh looked snow white against Rich?s jet black body. Old Alvin had divorced her because she cheated with an old white man. Now his ex farm fresh wife was sucking a much younger and longer black man. ?What are you going to do?? Faye whined as Rich stopped and stood her up. ?I think you know!? Rich said. ?I am going to take you to your bedroom and put this black cock where it is supposed to go. ?Let?s go to the bedroom!? ?No,? Faye said as Rich pushed her down the hall. ?Bob will be here soon!? ?Then Bob can see what happens when a younger black man wants some older white pussy!? Rich said as he led a poor dejected and whimpering Faye down the hall. When Faye refused to enter the bedroom she shared had once shared with Alvin, Rich took her to a bedroom across the hall. As I entered the hall, I could see that Faye?s belly was much larger than in 1979. She still had her big ugly belly scar. And as Rich pulled down her gray sweat pants and panties at once, I could see the same big hairy pussy that I enjoyed on the farm 20 years ago. As Faye begged him to leave, he pushed her back on the bed and opened her big white thighs. ?What are you going to do?? Faye asked again. ?Please leave! I?m afraid Bob will come.? ?He?s not the only one who is going to cum!? Rich said as he knelt down. ?Faye I am going to eat you big white pussy and you are going to love it!? Faye held her upper body up by her elbows as she watched and felt a tongue in her pussy. A minute later, she fell flat on her back as she gave in to what was happening to her. ?Oh my goo-ooh!? she cried as Rich sucked her big red slit. ?You like that, don?t you?? Rich said as he licked her big clit. ?You cheated on old Alvin with Bob. Now you are going to cheat on old Bob with a black stud!? As Rich stood and poured baby oil on his jet black cock, Faye just lay breathing heavy and in disbelief. ?Oh gosh!? Faye said. ?Not another black man!? ?I?m afraid so!? Rich said as he got on the bed. ?You love black dick, Faye!? ?Oh nooooo!? Faye groaned as Rich entered her. ?I hate this!? ?Oh no!? Rich laughed as he pushed it in her. ?I am going to make you feel good, and I am going to make you forget both Alvin and Bob! And I am going to make you cum and prove to yourself that you love black cock!? As old Alvin was probably on his porch rocking chair back at the farm, his ex wife of 42 years was being pumped by a steel hard black stud. As Rich held her big white arms back beside her head, he sucked her big purple nipples as he pumped 8?s of black cock in her big white belly. Ginger, Cara, Lynn and now Faye was getting it again. ?Oh, you are hurting my womb!? Faye cried out. ?Why are you doing this to me?? ?Because you are good, Faye!? Rich said as he fucked her fast and hard. ?I love to fuck older white women with big pussies. Feel my big vein on your clit? I am going to make you cum and I am going to cum in your big white, baron pussy!? ?Oh no!? Faye said. ?Oh yes! I hate it, but I am going to orgasm! ?Forgive me! Oh my gooooh, what are you doing to me?? ?I am making you cum, Faye!? Rich said as he gave her long and slow lunges. ?And for the first time in your 59 years, you are going to feel a powerful black man exploding in that big body of yours! Take my black juice Faye! Take it!? As Faye threw back her head as if she had done the forbidden, Rich unloaded in her big white belly. ?Oh yeah Faye!? he moaned as his sweat dripped on her big white tits. ?You are good Faye, and you are made for black cock!? As Faye cried and sobbed like a shameful baby, Rich pulled his jet black dick and shot another load of cum on her big disfigured navel and belly scar. ?Please!? Faye pleaded. ?Please go and this must never happen again!? ?Oh but you are wrong, Faye,? Rich said to the exhausted woman. ?I?m going to fuck and suck those big white tits. I am going to fuck and fill your big white womb and I am going to teach you how to suck a black cock!? ?No!? Faye cried. ?Bob will be here! Bob can?t catch you here!? ?I?m your roof contractor!? Rich said as he reached down and pinched her big fat nipple. ?He must know that we have things to discus. He won?t have to know that you are enjoying black cock!? ?But why me?? Faye sobbed. ?Look at me! I?m just a big and old woman! You are a young handsome man. Why don?t you do this with a pretty Negro gal?? ?Because!? Rich laughed. ?Because you are white and innocent, yet you orgasmed while I fucked you! And I am going to give you dick old Alvin never gave you, and dick, old Bob can?t give you! I am going to do things to that 59 year body that you never knew possible. So when I come in tomorrow after work, I want that top off and those big tits out for me to suck and I want this black cock in your mouth, then I am going to bring you back to your bedroom and fuck the shit out of your big white ass! Now fix Bob?s supper and dream of how I am going to make you feel.? Faye was a mental and physical mess when we left. And one can imagine the shame she experienced in what her black roof contractor did to her. One can also imagine what went thru Rich?s mind as he replaced her roof in the hot sun the next day. He knew that Faye hated what he did to her, but he also knew that Faye was a weak woman and that only made his black, sweaty cock hard as he tacked new shingles to the roof her large brick house. One would imagine that Faye would make herself scarce when 5 pm came, but she was like a woman with no direction as Rich walked in after work and saw her sitting like a slave at her kitchen table. ?Remove that yellow top Faye!? Rich ordered. ?Or I will tear it off!? As Faye removed her top, Rich removed her big bra and pushed his big black cock in Faye?s mouth. She frowned and she gulped and sucked his hard black rod, but did not fight or object as Rich ran his cock in and out of her mouth. Rich then stopped when the phone rang. Telling her to answer, Rich seemed to enjoy when he learned it was Bob. ?You got to go!? Faye said. ?Bob is on his way over here. Please go!? ?It will be okay,? Rich laughed. ?Bobby boy knows I?m your roof contractor.? Ten minutes later, Bob arrived to find Faye talking to Rich in the living room. Faye felt and looked uncomfortable as Bob not only greeted Rich, but told him about his garden. ?I?ll let you two talk,? Bob said as he got up. ?I know you and Faye need to talk and the roof looks real good.? You could see Faye almost hoping and pleading inside for Bob to stay, but you could also see Rich?s cock hardening as he knew poor old Bob had just fed his old girlfriend to the lusts to a over sexed black man. No sooner had Bob backed out of the driveway than Rich backed a whimpering Faye back to her bedroom. Tonight it was not going to be a guest room, but the bedroom that she and Alvin shared before their divorce. Faye whimpered like a scared school girl as Rich removed her top. Bob did not even notice that his lady was bra less, but Bob?s mind was too clean and innocent to know that his lady friend?s hot 59 year old body was high on Rich menu. No sooner had Faye sat down naked on the bed than Bob called. ?Talk to him!? Rich said was he ran his black cock over Faye?s white body. ?I want to hear you talk to Bobby!? As Faye talked with embarrassment, Rich ran his hard black cock over Faye?s lips and big purple nipples. When Faye finally hung up, she told Rich that Bob had called to tell her he would be by the next day to take her to a flea market. Then she hung her head in shame. Faye frowned and began to protest when Rich placed her big white body on all fours on her former marital bed. Faye really protested when Rich opened up her big white ass cheeks. ?What are you doing?? Faye whined. ?I?m looking for that big white asshole!? Rich laughed. ?What a site!? ?I have some awful ugly hemorrhoids!? Faye whined. ?What are you doing?? ?They don?t matter!? Rich said as he parted her thick hemorrhoids with his black finger and found her big round asshole. ?Faye, I am going to do something that Alvin and Bob were too dumb to try. I am going to try your 59 year old anus!? ?No,? Faye pleaded. ?Please! I have never heard of such taboo!? ?Taboo makes me hot!? Rich said as he applied K jelly to his black tool. ?Alvin may have been the first man in your big white pussy, but I am going to be the first black man in your big white ass! Faye, your ass will be mine!? No woman had ever unleashed such a humiliating and painful yells as Rich?s black knob popped in Faye?s rectum. She cried and made an attempt to pull forward, but Rich only pulled her big white 190 pound body back, as he pushed in her big asshole. ?Oh yeah!? Rich moaned. ?Underneath all those ugly hemorrhoids is a big hole that is damn good! That?s it Faye! Drop your head and give me that big backdoor! It is warm and so good! Faye, take this black cock up your ass!? I watched in awe as Rich?s hard black cock buried and began to slice Faye?s into. As I stroked my black dick, I recalled how I fucked Faye back at the farm 20 years ago. I thought of how Bobby had sliced her blonde daughter?s little skinny butt hole! And then how Donald enjoyed her granddaughter Cara?s hot asshole! Both were younger and prettier, but there was something more hot watching Faye getting her big butt reamed by a hard black cock. Her big fat belly hung lower on the bed than her big white tits! Her ugly spider veins in her fat thighs were nothing pretty! And her many ugly hemorrhoids were gross all around Rich?s black cock! But to me, Faye was the hottest and that could be told by Rich?s deep groans as he pounded Faye?s big ass. Faye let out another painful scream as Rich slapped her big white ass with his hand. ?Scream Faye,? Rich yelled as he brought his hand down hard on Faye?s white buttocks. ?This is not old Alvin, Faye! This is not Bob either! You may go to the flea market with Bobby boy in the morning, but tonight black men are going to cut and slice your nice hot asshole! ?Oh shit, here it blows!? As Faye screamed with her head digging in Alvin?s bed, she not only felt 8?s of black cock up her ass, but Rich?s load deep in her bowels. ?Oh goo ooh, I wish I was dead!? Faye cried as her big white body fell face down. ?Get up!? Rich yelled. ?Steve, help Faye to her potty, then she is yours!? As I helped poor Faye to her bedroom bath, I actually felt sorry for the big woman as she sat naked on her toilet. ?Wipe your ass, Faye!? I said. ?Remember when I first fucked you at the farm 20 years ago. Well tonight, I want you again, but this time, I want some of that farm fresh asshole!? ?Oh please!? Faye cried as I led her big white naked body back to the bed. ?What kind of animals are you? Please, my son Don may stop by!? ?That would be good!? Rich said as we both put Faye back on all fours. ?It would be a shame if your son came by and saw two big black men fucking his mom in the ass! It could damage him forever!? As Rich stood by the bed and pushed Faye?s head down, I came in behind and pushed my black dick up her big ass. If old Alvin was unloading hay tonight, we would bring him in and show him how black men enjoy his ex wife. As Faye let out deep groans, I fucked her ass fast and hard. Her big white body before me was such a hot site and her big ass was so good, that I only lasted a few minutes before I blew my wad in her bowels. I couldn?t get enough! As I told Rich that Faye had enough for the night, we left her lying on the bed as we raided her kitchen. We treated our hungry bellies with potato salad and cold fried chicken. When we checked on her 30 minutes later, we saw her still on the bed, as if she was in a daze or a trance. Rich agreed that Faye had enough black dick for one night. Rich bedded down in one guest room and I took the one across the hall at 2 am. Around 4 am. I awoke to screams and deep groans. I knew where Rich was and I knew what he was doing. Walking down the hall, I peaked in and there was Faye again on all fours as Rich?s black cock was back in her ass. ?Come on in!? Rich laughed as he gave Faye?s right buttock a hard slap. ?This time, we are going to fill her up. Let?s fill her belly so tight that the ER will have to pump the cum out of her!? As I watched Rich pumping her big white ass harder than before, I felt my cock growing. Ginger, Cara and Lynn were good, but mother Faye was the best! As Rich yelled and blew another load in Faye?s butt hole, he no sooner pulled as I rammed my 7? black dick back up her ass. Her ass was so stretched, but still it was so warm and good. Within two minutes of delight, I squirted my second load in her bowels. We left her and again retired to our guest rooms. ?Hey Steve!? Rich yelled around 7 am. ?Let?s help Faye change her cum soaked bed.? As Faye sat in a chair in her bath robe, she cried like a spoiled school girl as we changed her wet bed. ?Who told you to put on that damn bathrobe?? Rich yelled. ?Faye, when I get back from my shower, I want that robe off and I want you naked so I can see those big white tits!? ?You?d better do as he said!? I told her as I helped her out of her robe. ?That looks better!? Rich said when he returned naked with his hard black cock in her face. ?Before we leave, I want you to suck my black cock!? Faye hung her head, only to have Rich pull it up by her half gray hair. Afraid not to submit, Faye took his black cock in her mouth as she sat on a bedroom wing back. ?You are not going to tell anyone what we did, are you?? Rich said as Faye sucked his cock. ?Faye, I may have finished your roof, but we are not through with you, old white girl. And if you tell Bob or anyone, we are going to going to tell him that you begged for our black cocks and tell him every hot detail. And Faye, you are going to be on call 24 hours a day. When we call, we want to come and find you dressed, but with no bra or panties. We will take you to a black bar 30 miles from here! And if Bob has something planned, get rid of him! When we take you in black bar - you will have no bra or panties. You are going to see black cocks getting hard, baby! And if you think young, handsome black guys don?t like a big white belly or hemorrhoids or an ugly belly scar, you are wrong. You will have hard black dicks in your mouth, big pussy and ass so fast that your pretty gray head will swim.? We left a few minutes later and also left Faye in shambles. But Faye had a surprise of her own. A few days later, the police called Rich in for questioning. Luckily, Faye did not give the graphic, sexy details. The only thing she said was that Rich had sexually harassed her. The cops gave him a warning, so Rich decided to back off, and he later moved back to Illinois. Luckily Faye never mentioned me to the cops, but I thought it best to back off. At least for now! I still had one more family member to crack and that was Jane. I always knew that Alvin and Faye?s youngest daughter would be the biggest challenge. But maybe that challenge was not as big as I thought. To see how tough minded Jane went down, please read: ?The Farmer?s Daughter?- Part V. This is Steve and I can?t wait to tell you how once tough and arrogant Jane became just plain Jane in ?The Farmer?s Daughter 8547 1.66/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment