Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Nimbus pt. 2

I met Nimbus on the plane home. We shared a seat on a small jet headed to Portland OR. There was obviously something special about him. The color of his skin was the first thing that you noticed; it was a consistent smooth tan, very unusual and very striking. He was six foot two and clearly had firm muscles, not like a body builder but you knew he was fit. His head was a perfect shape and smoothly shaved. His smile invited you to be his friend but it was his eyes that you really noticed the most. It was if he could look into your soul. It was hard to tell if they were green or a very light shade of blue, because depending on the light they seemed to change. But no matter what color they were, his stare made you want to be there talking to him, being his friend. And friendly he was. After only a few minutes of talking, it was as if we had been friends for years. I believe that I had already told him every one of my childhood recollections when I started telling about my current situation and how lucky I was. Nimbus was a good listener and seemed to be very fascinated about my fucking both Lori and Sandi. He pressed for details and I was proud to convey the intricacies of my sexual exploits. I impressed myself with the skills I so deftly portrayed. Before long, he knew exactly what made each of my exploits squirm with pleasure when they would come. My ego was never more absolute. Eventually I realized that I was doing all of the talking and I knew very little of my new friend. I finally asked ?Nimbus, what do you do for a living?? He looked directly in my eyes and replied, ?I fuck white women?. I was momentarily stunned, but instantly knew that he was not kidding. I was quite sure that this was exactly what he did. He then went on to tell me that he was on his way to Portland to do exactly that, fuck a white woman. He also related that he was so successful at his art because of a special ability that he possessed. His cock was so long that he could leave it stuffed well inside a pussy even after he came and it became soft. He told me that often he would sleep the entire night with his cock in a woman?s pussy. My mind immediately went into video mode and I could see his imposing figure pounding his cock into some petite blond. I was having trouble trying to picture his cock remaining in her cunt, but what the hell; he said he could do it, so he must be able to. Now after playing my mind video, I was the one jealous. I told him that I was impressed and it was good work if you could get it. He hesitated for just a moment, stared directly to the back of my eyes and told me, ?Actually, I?m the one jealous of your life. It sounds as if you have it perfect? I was once again relaxed and feeling on top of the world. The plane arrived right on time and I called Sandi to come pick me up. It takes her about twenty-five minutes to get to the airport. She asked if I wanted to stop for a drink at a local hangout on the way home. I quickly agreed and waited outside for her to arrive. Nimbus was also waiting for his blonde to pick him up. As we continued to talk, his cell phone rang and his date informed him that her husband had found out about him and was so irate that he would shoot him if he showed up. So, there was Nimbus where nowhere to go. The only thing I could do was ask him if he wanted to stop for a drink with Sandi and myself. I was secretly excited when he accepted. I was sure that Sandi would like my new friend. Sandi arrived right on time and I explained that Nimbus?s friend did not show up and we were going to have a drink with him and then drive him to a hotel. Sandi took a long time looking Nimbus over but only a short time to say yes. Nimbus looked at her and I could feel his eyes penetrate and take in every inch of her body. Sandi must have felt the same thing, but she did not object but rather seemed to elevate to a different level of consciousness. I climbed into the front seat and Nimbus slid into the back. On the drive over, I don?t believe that Sandi?s eyes ever left the rear view mirror and I could see Nimbus also intently staring into the mirror. Not much was spoken and we soon arrived. I jumped out and headed for the door, but Nimbus quickly opened the door for Sandi and helped her out of the car. The three of us walked in together. Everyone in the place stopped for that instant and looked us over. I?m not sure if it was the presence that Nimbus gave off or if it was just because he was Black. There are not many Black people in this part of Portland. We all three scooted into a booth with Sandi sitting between Nimbus and myself. As Sandi was scooting over her dress rode up high on her hips and gave both of us a nice view of her pink panties. This was not lost on any of us but again nothing was said. We each had three drinks when the band showed up to play. Sandi had been talking to Nimbus in an easy fashion just as I had on the plane. When the first song started, Nimbus asked Sandi to dance. I thought it odd that he did not ask my permission and also strange that she did not even acknowledge my presence, but immediately accepted and left with Nimbus without even looking at me. Actually, I was just as happy because I do not like to dance and Sandi loves to dance. The two of them were perfect on the dance floor. They were being watched by everyone in the place. The third dance was a slow one and Nimbus wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in very close. He slowly lowered his hands until he was cupping the cheeks of her ass. I expected that Sandi would pull away since everyone was watching. Boy was I wrong! Instead she took her right hand and started rubbing it in the area of his crotch. I could see a rather large bulge in Nimbus?s pants. I didn?t know whether I should be mad or not but was surprised by the fact that I too was getting hard by watching their show. The dances continued and each dance became more sexual with the way they rubbed against each other?s bodies. At one point I was sure that I had seen Nimbus slide his hand under her dress and rub her pussy. Right about now, my friend Jerry came by the table and said in a rather loud voice ?Well are you just gonna let him fuck her out there on the dance floor or what?? I told him that she was a big girl and could take care of herself. He laughed and said that if a Nigger were to do that with his wife that he would kick his ass. I realized that Jerry was nothing but a pain in the ass and told him to get the hell out of here. I was actually embarrassed about Jerry but was sure neither Nimbus nor Sandi had heard anything. Nimbus and Sandi returned to the booth but this time Nimbus sat in the middle and Sandi sat on the other side of him. I could not tell what was going on but each of them had one hand under the table. I suspected from the look on Sandi?s face that Nimbus was rubbing her clit. Nimbus calmly told me that I had one fine wife and that he really enjoyed dancing with her. We each had another drink and Nimbus never pulled his hand from under the table. Sandi did not speak a word but just sat there with that look on her face. All of a sudden Sandi suggested that we all go to our place for a final nightcap. Before I could even agree they had both gotten up and were headed for the door. I got in the car to drive us home and was quite surprised again when both Sandi and Nimbus got into the back seat. As soon as we started, they embraced in a long kiss exchanging their tongues. Nimbus was rubbing the outside of Sandi?s blouse paying a lot attention to her nipple area. I did not say a thing and just drove us home as quickly as possible. I could not see everything going on in the back but when we got out of the car, Sandi was carrying her pink panties in her hand. I was hard as a rock. While I fumbled with the key to the door, they again kissed and I could see Sandi?s hand rubbing on the bulge in his pants. As soon as we entered the living room, Nimbus ordered me to fix them some drinks. When I returned with the drinks, there was my wife standing naked in front of Nimbus with a most wanton look on her face. I set the drinks down and sat on the chair to watch. Sandi slowly unbuckled Nimbus?s belt and lowered his pants to his ankles. He opened his shirt and threw it to the ground at his side. Sandi stood and rubbed her hands on his muscular frame. He was quite a magnificent site. I could understand exactly what drew her to him. I was not in any position to stand in their way. She slowly sank to her knees and took her mouth to his crotch and started licking through his boxers. It was an amazing site. His cock started growing until it rose above the waist band of the boxers. I expected it to stop sometime soon but it just kept growing until it was showing about six inches of hard dick above the waistband. She pulled his boxers to the floor to bare his entire cock. I had to be at least fourteen inches long. I had never seen anything so long even in the locker room at school. It was not all that thick, just long. Sandi lowered her mouth to the tip of his cock and pushed the head into her mouth. This somewhat surprised me because she usually does not offer to suck me, I have to prod her to get a blow job. This time she went to work with an enthusiasm I had not seen for years. She tried to get as much of his prick into her mouth as she could. It was evident that she could never get the whole thing inside, but she took as much as she could and then would slide her lips up and down in a slow deliberate motion. Nimbus just stood there and let her do the work. All of a sudden Sandi stood up and said ?Fuck me now, I can?t wait any longer? this was out of character for her since she never says dirty words and is not very demonstrative. Nimbus picked her up and carried her to our bedroom. He laid her on the bed and hovered over her standing on the side. I followed and again sat on the chair beside the bed. I expected Nimbus to immediately start fucking her but instead he put his head between her legs and slowly started licking her clit. I then realized that he was licking her exactly how I told him she liked it best. She was going insane. She was yelling that she wanted more and don?t ever stop. This was a much more intense reaction than I had ever had with her. All of a sudden, Nimbus turned to me and said ?I want you to put my cock in her cunt? Sandi said, ?Yes. Please do it. Do it now!? I didn?t have any other choice except to do what they both demanded of me. Sandi was now lying on the bed spread eagle and Nimbus was on his knees with his hard cock pointing at Sandi?s cunt. I slid up beside them and slowly wrapped my hand around his cock. It was a strange feeling. I had never held another man?s cock in my hand. It felt warm and I could actually feel the pressure of his pulse through his cock. His cock was still slippery from Sandi?s spit and it slipped in my hand just enough that I knew I was jacking him off. I figured what the hell and started sliding my hand up and down on his cock. Nimbus told me that was not what he had told me to do and to put it in my wife?s cunt. Sandi also yelled, ? Quit fucking around and get that that damn thing in my pussy right now!? I took his cock and positioned the head right at the opening of her cunt. I then made slow circles with it around her cunt, opening up her hole by pushing her pussy lips side to side with just the head of his cock. Sandi went wild. She started screaming at the top of her lungs, ?Give it to me! Fuck me! I want it now! Quit teasing me and fuck me hard!? At his point Nimbus took over and jammed his entire cock into her cunt with a single stroke. It amazed me that there was room for it all to fit. I?m not even sure where all of it went. The tip must have been pushing against her cervix when he jammed it all the way in. I pulled back just a little but kept my face close enough to get a close up view of his cock ramming in and out of her pussy. I don?t know if I told you before or if I even really knew before this moment, but Sandi has really large pussy lips. When Nimbus would pull his cock out on the upward stroke, her pussy lips would wrap themselves around his cock and extend a good two inches. This was such a site to watch those pussy lips lift up with each stroke out and then push back in and almost suck themselves back into her own pussy when he pushed inside of her. This was too much for me and I came in my pants. Nimbus continued to fuck at this frantic pace for a good hour. At first Sandi screamed and yelled every dirty word I have ever heard and didn?t even know she knew and the she became strangely quiet and just came continuously. Her eyes became glazed with a tacit look and she went into a zone where nothing in the world mattered except for the cock presently stuffed up her cunt, and what a cock it was. I could see the muscles in Nimbus?s ass tighten. It was impressive even to me. Sandi?s hands were digging into the skin on each of his ass cheeks. I could actually see a small smear of blood where her nails had punctured his skin. Finally the time arrived. Nimbus began to spurt his cream deep into my wife?s pussy. The amount of his come was incredible. He just kept gushing until it filled her cunt and was running out and down the crack of her ass and into a puddle on the bed sheets. They both looked completely satisfied. It was a look I had never seen from Sandi before. Nimbus then looked at me and said, ?I don?t think you should waist any of my jism. Scoop up the extra come and make good use of it.? Sandi smiled and filled her entire palm from the puddle on the bed and started rubbing it into her face. ?That?s not exactly what I had in mind.? said Nimbus. ?Scott, I want you to use my come as a lubricant and jack off on Sandi?s tits.? Now I reached over and scooped up the excess come and rubbed it on my cock. There was still plenty of come and it worked great as a lube. I put my hand around my prick and began stroking it with Nimbus?s come. At this point, I realized that I had been hard as a rock the entire time they were fucking. But nothing else mattered right now, I just needed to come myself. My usual longevity during fucking was gone. In a very short time I began to shoot on her tits. My come came out like a fire hose. There was not nearly as much as Nimbus had, but it shot a good two feet to land on Sandi?s tits. She picked some of my come up with her finger and tasted it and then said, ?Very nice honey, but I really want nimbus to fuck me again.? He did not disappoint her either. He had her get up on her hands and knees and began to give it to her doggie style. Once again they fucked for close to an hour. I slid underneath Sandi and watched with my face not two inches from this enormous cock ramming in and out of my wife?s cunt. Nimbus again began to fill her pussy, but this time it was already so full of his come that most of it just dripped out and landed on my face. At first it dripped down my cheeks, but I later opened my mouth and let it fill up until I had no choice except to swallow what was there to make room for more. At last the flow ended. Nimbus Picked Sandi up and they rolled over on their sides. He was behind her with his cock still fully entrenched inside of her and I was lying face to face with my wife. She positioned her mouth in a way that begged me to kiss her. I complied and began to share the come still in my mouth with her. There was enough of his come that we could easily swap it back and forth between our mouths. It was at this point that I knew she still loved me. Both Nimbus and Sandi soon fell asleep in this position. The three of us were lying there with Sandi in the middle like a sandwich. This is when I remembered what Nimbus said on the plane. His cock was so long that he could leave it inside of a woman all night. 11051 2.55/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment