Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Superbowl

SUPERBOWL I have a friend here in town, A very well build black man that knows me very well. During this past super bowl I was the entertainment for his party. Before his friends arrived he had me dress in nylons,garters and 4" spike heels and tied me spread eagle to his pool table. He also blindfolded me. He was careful to make sure that my head was laid off the end of the table. He made sure to tie me extra tight because he knows I like it tight and rough. He laid out a lot of toys for the guys to play with, various dildos small to very large (all black), several nipple clamps , more rope, weights and a few whips. When his friends began to arrive he told them that they would have a special surprise during the game. He said that he had abducted a pretty white girl and she was all ready for a gang rape during the game. Well it was not long before they were climbing between my legs and ramming me hard with their black dicks. I played the part well by screaming and resisting as much as I could. He told me in front of his friends that if I hurt any of them (bite) that they would shove a long knife up my pussy and let me bleed to death. I was now being raped in my pussy and mouth. No one seemed to care that I was gagging as they rammed deep into my throat. They kept coming ...as one came inside of me another replaced him. During half time they decided to play with the toys. Two nipple clamps were placed on my nipples very very tightly. Rope was attached to them and 5 lb weights were attached to each one. the weights were then allowed to hang over each side of the table pulling my tits opposite directions. The pain was incredible. They used all the dildos on me. Eventually they had one in my ass and shove two big ones into my pussy. They started to use the whips which were drawing welts up every time they struck. They whipped my thighs, legs, tits and arms. They also kept raising the weights on the nipple clamps a little then letting them drop to enhance my pain. But John had another surprise lined up that I knew nothing about. They removed all the clamps and dildos. I was still blindfolded and my bonds were tightened even tighter to keep me held fast to the table. My arms and legs were stretched as far as they could go as they pulled very hard before securing the ropes. I was sure that they were about to continue the gangbang as I felt one of them climb on top of me. Only this time he sat on my waist. I could tell he was a very big guy as he allowed all of his weight to rest on me. He firmly grasped my right tit and suddenly I felt such an intense pain. I screamed uncontrollably as he repeated the procedure on my left tit. I had no idea what they were doing I only knew the pain I was feeling. I felt him shift as the pain lessened but now he was grasping my clit..Now what.. AHHHHHHH.. The same pain only worse much worse. Again the same to both pussy lips. I realise now that he is shoving needles thru my nipples, clit and lips without seditive. He was piercing me and loving the pain I was enduring. He then placed the rings in place on the newly placed holes he had made. He dismounted me he said ok boys climb on. As you fuck this bitch now she is really going to give you a ride as those newly placed rings are going to hurt like hell. Quickly they began to climb on and shove their dicks into me, even rougher than before. The pain made me scream louder and louder. Eventually I was untied and just held spread by the men. They now were taking turns fucking my pussy, ass and mouth. As a grand finale they had one hung stud lay flat on the table face up..I was placed on top of him. He was placed deep into my ass. Another climbed between my legs and began to fuck my sore pussy, two more began to alternate fucking my face, two more were placed in each of my hands as I was told to jerk them off. I did not believe they could do more as the stud on top move up high with his dick still deep into my pussy. Again I felt pressure and pain as another very hung black stud had moved in behind him and was trying to shove his big dick into my pussy beside his. I was sure he would not get it in since it was so tight but his friends began to laugh at him because he could not get it in. This made him mad as he grabbed me and with all his might crammed into me with one thrust. They were all fucking me hard. My body was theirs to do as they wished. I had no control. As one came he was replaced my another. As things slowed down I was again retied to the table. As someone wanted to fuck me they did. The party lasted well into the next day. I have no way of knowing how many times I was fucked/penetrated. John did tell me that he had invited 100 guys but thinks only 80 showed. But even he is not sure of the count. 4937 1.40/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment