Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Nicole's Class Reunion

Nicole's Class Reunion By Danny. When Nicole's class ten year class reunion came aroud this past summer, I was torn between going with her as she wanted or staying at home. One side of me wanted to just stay away lest her old highschool boyfriend, Curt might be there. On the other side, thinking of my wife being there with Curt present and my not being around was even worse. Curt is the man I am most jealous over regarding my wife. Curt was Nicole's old highschool boyfriend, by her admission her first lover, and the actual father of our oldest son. Curt has never been involved in Timmy's life, never actually seen him-except for a couple of pictures Nicole has sent him so he could see what the child he fathered looked like; AND except for a few phone calls and an occasional letter; there has been no contact between Curt and Nicole since she married me. I have raised Timmy as my own, really do consider him my son, and he thinks I am his father in every sense. I might mention that Nicole's getting pregnant by Curt, having his baby, and my raising Timmy as mine is not a case of a man marrying a girl who already had a child, but it is alno not a case of her having cheated on me after we were married and getting pregnant with Timmy. What happened was Nicole cheated on me when we were engaged! Nicole and I married in June, after my college graduation in May, and very soon after our marriage,I got one hell of a surprise! I know this makes me look stupidly naive; AND I guess I have to admit I was. BUT I married Nicole thinking I had been her first when we made love for the very first time when I had been home on spring break in March that spring before we were married in June. What makes me look naive no doubt to anyone who would know that Nicole and I never had sexual relations until that March, would be the fact that Nicole was nearly six months along with Timmy at the time of our wedding. AND , did not even know Nicole was pregnant. YES! STUPID I KNOW! INCREDIBILY NAIVE I REALIZED LATER. BUT, our lovemaking had been only in a parked car, she had always sat astraddle me when we had sex, and she had with her first pregnancy Nicole did not really show that much until late in her term. tTrue, I did notice Nicole's clothes fitting tighter, I did see some thickening around her waist, AND BY THE TIME OF OUR WEDDING, SHE WAS WEARING VERY LOOSE FITTING TOPS, STRETCHY PANTS INSTEAD OF HER TIGHT BLUE JEANS, And as she walked down the aisle to meet me, Not even the high waistline white wedding gown she wore actually concealed her bulging tummy. I wondered why my bride almost looked pregnant, thought how she could be since we had been having sex for nearly three months, but I still was thinking more along the lines that she must be gaining weight since there seemed no way that she could be looking that pregnant if she was three months along. On our honeymoon, Nicole made sure to undress in the dark to come to me, she rode atraddle me like we had before, and she tried to hide her physique. BUT she then tried to wear an interesing looking swimsuit that had a smock type top over the bra on top, but when it got wet, he molded to her body clearly showing her protruding rounded tummy in front. All doubt was gone. SHE WAS DEFINITELY PREGNANT! A I stammered and studdered, asking about her condition, but I was worried about making her feel bad for getting so heavy so soon being only three months pregnant. But I did manage to ask her if we were going to be parents. Nicole instantly confirmed that we were. But as much as I should have figured out the obvious; I was counting in my head like a dummy when she said replied that she was due right after Labor Day! Nicole heard me counting months from March, cut in and said, 'Don't bother.There's no use to pretend Danny. We both know that I couldn't be due in September from when we first started making love. There's no use trying to lie to you now. I got pregnant in early December.You were still not home from college for Christmas. AND before you even ask. I'll tell you. Curt's the father. Curt, my old highschool boyfriend, is the biological father. He knows it. I felt I had to tell him about it. He wants nothing to do with the baby or me so he won't be causing us any trouble. And the only question now is:'Do you still want to stay married to me? I hope you do. I think we can have a great life together. I wouldn't have marrried you if I did not think we could. But, will you be able to forgive my cheating on you when we were engaged, will you be able to accept this baby as yours, and do you think you can live with me after this?" I agreed that I would. We never told our family or friends about the fact that it was Curt who had knocked Nicole up, not me, and we though they knew one part of the obvious: that Nicole was six months pregnant at the time of our wedding; everyone thought that we had jumped the gun back in December, not in March, and that I was the natural father. I did feel STUPID though when I learned that virtually everyone at our wedding had noticed Nicole's condition and figured out she was very very pregnant. It was really embarrassing for me when her father had laughed and kidded us both that they had known since February that Nicole was expecting. He patted me on the back, laughed, and said:" Congreatulations, son. We all know that the first one can come anytime. The rest of them take nine months. When Nicole started having morning sickness we thought we knew, but we knew our daughter, and our new son in law were going to make us grandparents very soon after the wedding. Welcome to the family son. And grandpa's looking forward our first grandchild." We knew that at least her parents thought I was the father, but hearing them talk about how they had figured out their daughter was pregnant back in February, when I was still oblivious when I married her in June made me feel like a complete fool. In the eight years we have been married since then; Nicole has never cheated on me.- OR, ACTUALLY! SHE HAS NOT TECHNICALLY CHEATED ON ME in one sense. I say not cheated thechnically because she has not again had an affair behind my back and tried to hide it from ,me! Nicole actually has had another very passionate affair a few years ago that lasted for several months, another fling that lasted a few weeks, and another man that she had sex with on four different occasions spread out over a period of nearly a year. But she never once lied to me about those extramarital sexual experiences. She told me immediately about how she had slipped up on her marriage vows with the first man the very first time it happened. I instantly forgave her, and when it happened again with him, she again confessed, and I again forgave her. Since then, ours has not been exactly an open marriage. But Nicole has since felt that she does have freedom to seek plesure in the arms and the beds of other men if she so desires, and I have just accepted her extramarital affairs Nicole found an interesting word in the dictionary a few years ago when she and I were discussing how she openly cuckolds me and how I accept it. She showed me the word "WITTTOLD" A WITTOLD is defined as a man who accepts his wife's infidelities, and we both think that describes me much more accurately than CUCKOLD! BACK TO HER CLASS REUNION: I did atttend. The reunion was the night of June30. Luckily for me, Curt was not there. What did happen though was that Nicole spent much of the evening after the banquet dancing with another old classmate of hers- JImmy! They had also dated at one time, but according to Nicole they had never had sex. On the night of the reunion, they spent so much time on the dance floor, bodies molding close, his hands all over Nicole's sexy hips, and her short skirt riding up so high at one time, that I actually say Jimmy's hands on her bare hips just below the legs of her panties. I think I saw it coming the way they were acting, so when Nicole came over to where I was sitting about 11 o'clock and said that Jimmy was staying in a local motel, had not rented a car, taken a cab there, and said she had offered him a ride back to his motel with us; that I almost instincitively knew my wife was going to have sex with Jimmy. Nicole's instincts seem to be to mate with strong, hardbodied men, and my instinct seems to be able to sense when my wife is wanting to mate with another man. I drove the car to Jimmy's motel, and Nicole had jumped in the backseat with him when we got in the car. Before I even pulled out of the parking lot from the reunion, they had already shared a deep soul searching kiss in the backseat and were quickly making out. By the time I pulled into the motel parking lot, things were getting hot and heavy in the backseat. I tried not to look of course, as that would be embarrassing to the two lust crazed soon to be lovers in the and embarrassing to me also to possibly look a man in the eye who knew I knew was getting ready to make love to my wife. But, I couldn't help glance back over my shoulder slightly. And when I saw Nicole's leg up in the air and saw Jimmy working her panties off that leg-the other leg already freed- I couldn't help but look back evenmore. It turned out hat Jimmy's first floor room he had mentioned earlier inthe directions was on the backside of the motel and happened to have a fairly well lighted parking place right in front of the door. It's a good thing that there was no other people wandering around right there because my wife and her old boyfriend were too far gone in passion to care about what anyone saw. I was cautiously glancing back over my shoulder when I saw- Nicole, pantiless, her short dress bunched up around her waist, and saw Jimmy slip a finger in her hot wet ready hole. She was more than ready. She seemed to be burning up in heat. She was moaning, hunching at his finger, and muttering between the passionate kisses and moans. I saw Jimmy pull his finger back out, it quuite wet with her juices, and saw a stringy clear strand of her lubricating juice stretch like thin wispy eggyolk beteen two of his fingers as his wet fingers touched briefly. It was clear that they were too far gone to even take their lust crazed want for each other into the room. Nicole was helping him unbuckle, and undo his trousers as he prepared to fuck her right there in our car. I won't say Jimmy had some fictitious twelve inch cock. It was maybe seven inches or so- just a inch or two longer than mine, BUT IT REALY MUCH THICKER. Nicole did mutter,"Do you have a rubber, Jimmy? I'm at my fertile time right now." But when Jimmy said he was sorry did not have one, she did not stop him. Nicole just helped line him up at her hole, lifted her top leg sligtly- as she was lying someone on her back and on her side, and she replied; " Better try to pull out before you come then, Jimmy. I'm at the middle of my cycle, I've been hot and wet like that all day and I think I may be starting to ovulate." Nicole's head jerked back, her mouth flew open, and her eyelids flutters, and she let out a loud,'Arrrrghh!" when Jimmy drove his thick cock in into to the hilt. I felt my usual jealousy over my wife being possessed by someone else, but even though I was jealous, actually seeing it happen finally resulted in a reaction I never would have considered possible. I always thought those letters and stories aout men getting sexually aroused by seeing their wives with other men had to be pure BS. But it really did happen to me. I got hard, and was secretly rubbing my hard on as I quietly watched the erotic backseat action over my shoulder out of the corner of my eye. It did not take them long. I saw Jimmie hunching at my wife, her head tilted back, her eyes closed, mouth open, "Uuuuuhhs, ahhhhs, ohhs, Jimmie, Yes, Jimmie, Jiime honey. Oh Yes! Jimmie, Ahhhs and Ooooohs" muttered in gaspingbreaths as Jimmie's thick cock pistoned in and out of her juicy wet snatch. I actually had my head turned to watch them by then; they being so engrossed in their coupling they probably wouldn't have even noticed me if I'd been in the backseat right beside them. In a few minutes, Jimmie, thrust balls deep into me wife, arched his back, stiffened and groaned and he gave short huching movements of his groin against hers. When Jimmie did that, Nicole, let out a deep "Ahhhhhh" shuddered, her eyes actually flickered back open, she looked up at him, her eyes clearly locked on his, and a look of wondrous happiness and satisfaction seemed to come across her face. Nicole's hands which had been grasping Jimmie's hands as he hunched her then went to the sides of his face, she raised her her up toward him and she begain lavishing him with kisses. Nicole, gasped, "Jimmie, Oh Jimme, Yes Honey. Oh Baby, I love you baby, I love you Jimmie, Jimmie, I Love You." Their mouths met then in a passionate kiss that seemed to last and last and last. Finally they lay still, Jimmie's prick- around which I had seeen white creamy come ooze back out of my wife's overfilled vagina, was still embedded deeply in her pussy. I did turn around and avoid seeing their faces as they recovered, and I preteneded to see or hear nothing as they they exchanged soft kisseds cooed lovers coos with each other, and quietly talked in voices no louder than a meduim whisper. I did hear Jimmie say to Nicole: "Sorry. I told you I'd pull out, and I got too excited there at the end." Nicole softly giggled as she responded, "That's okay,honey. i wasn't exactly thinking very clearly there either. You really sent me over the edge. That was incredible. Baby, You are some kind of lover. I always thought you were sexy and quite a man, Jimmie. And now I know what I missed back in highschool. Jimmie, You are some man." Jimmie asked Nicole." Are you going to be all right? I mean you did tell me about you being afraid i might. UH! Uh. You know. I have a wife back home. You have a husband. I don't want to hurt my wife. Uh. There's your husband, Uh. Well You know." I heard my wife softly giggle and respond. "Don't worry Jimmie. I won't damage your marriage. I don't want to cause you any trouble. AND, as far as my husband goes? Well? Uh? Well, honey I'll take care of that. I am sure things will be okay. But that's sweet of you anyhow. worrrying about the consequences of your coming inside of But things will be okay. I'm sure. Don't worry. If it turns out that WE REALLY DID just get pregnant, I'm sure everything will be all right." I then heard shifting and shuffling as they got untangled and began to get dressed. Actually there was not much dressing to do. Only Nicole's panties had been removed, and Jimmie had only pulled down his trousers and underpants to make love to her. I did hear Nicole say, "My panties. Do you know where they are I can't find my underpants" Shortly I heard her continue, " Just don't worry about them. I'll find them tomorrow. Afterall, we know there in this car somewhere." I could hear them whipspering to each other after that, but I couldn't make out the words. I did get some idea of the conversation though and got a surprise when Jimmie got out of the car. Nicole got out with him. She then came around to me car door motioned for me to roll down the window and she said," Honey,if it's alll right with you, I'd like to stay here with Jimmie tonight. Could you pick me up in the morning. I can then go by the house to get ready to head up to the lake. I was taking vacation time, and our boys had already headed up to the lake with Nicole's parents where we would be staying most of the week in their popup camper. My wife then leaned forward, gave me a quick kiss, and said: " I'll see you in the morning, honey. I really do want to sleep with Jimmy tonight. See you then. I love you, honey' I woke up at seven the next morning, showered, and such, got dressed in jeans, loaded the stuff we were taking to the lake, and called that motel and asked for that room. It was awkward hearing a man's voice answer, and as I asked to talk to Nicole, I could hear her moaning and sighing right then. From the sound of Jimmie's winded voice and the soft groans and grunts I heard Nicole making as I told her I was ready to come pick her up, I realized Jimmie was fucking my wife right then. A few minutes later I pulled up in front of that motel room door. When Nicole did not immediately come out, I throught dreadfully about having to g up and knock on that door. Even though they'd had sex in the backseat of the car with me in the front the night before and I'd heard my wife coo I love yous, heard her soft even giggled talking about possibly having gotten pregnant right then, and I'd even seen Jimmie's priick going in and out of my wife's pussy; the thought of having to go up to that door and ask my wife to go with me just as she was finishing having sex with another man was humiliating to think about. Luckily for me, the door opened in about ten minutes and Nicole appeared.I could also see Jimmie behind her. He was doing something , and when she turned around to face him, I realized he had been zipping her dress up for her. Nicole then gave Jimmie a long tongue probing passionate kiss good bye. I had my window down and heard her say, "If you ever get into town again, Jimmie. Please give me a call. Good Bye Sweetheart.I'll never forget last night. It was one of the best nights of my life. Good Bye, Honey." Nicole said little when she got in the car. She was clearly exhausted. She leaned over with her left shoulder and back against me, folded her legs together up on the seat toward the cardoor, and seemed drousliy content. Nicole needed to go home and get her clothes of course, and she told me she wanted to shower and clean up before heading to the lake. As she showered, I noticed the dress she had been wearing had what had to be a whitish crusted comestain on the back from pulling it back down the night before, adnd the left side of the skirt part she had been sitting on riding back to our house was wet and smelled like come. i didn't need to ask her. Jimmie had obviously fucked her that moring, and I felt virtually certain he probably nailed her one or more other times during the night. We pulled through a Mc Donald's drive thru on the way out of town to get coffee and breakfast sandwiches and Nicole had her seat reclined and was sound asleep very quickly when we were on the road and had finished eating. As my gorgeous, 5-4 118 pound wife with her dishwater blond hair, pretty face, and sexy body was sleeping, I noticed the crotch of her skin tight blue jeans became damp as she slept. Even after showering and changing, it looked like Nicole still had Jimmie's come leaking back out of her well fucked pussy. We were at the lake all week. Not a word was said about the night of the class reunion. There was no reason for Nicole and I to talk about it of course - as I was already in the know, giving her no reason to inform me she'd been with another man. AND we certainly didn't want the boys or her folks to know of course. With the lack of privacy in that camper,; there was no sex for Nicole and I that week of course, and the next time we actually got to make love was the following Sunday night. When we did, Nicole reached for my hand and took the condom package I was getting ready to open, looked in my eyes and said,"Let's skip that, honey. I've been thinking .I'd like to have another baby. That's okay with you isn't it?" From the look on her face, and the smile she had, I had the feeling that it didn't really matter what I thought. And, Although; the fertile time of the month and the ovulating talk, and the "Don't worry if we just got pregnant," comments I'd heard the previuos weekend had got me to thinking back and I had remembered that Nicole's last period really had been two weekends before the night of that reunion and that her fertile time should have been the weekend of the reunion and should be far past by the time we gotback from camping, I made love to Nicole that night without using that rubber trying to give her that baby she's suddenly decide she wanted to have.We'd said after our second son was that two children was all we wanted to have, had never talked about another child, but I had a feeling that the decision might not even be mine to make. In late August one night, Nicole whishpered in my ear right after the boys were in bed that she wanted to see me in the bedroom. When I entered, she was wearing a sexy see through nightie, and had a candlelit on each of the two nightstands beside our bed.She lavished kisses on me, helped me undress, then cuddled up to me when I sat beside her where she beckoned for me to sit on the bed. Nicole then huskily whipered in my ear as she looked at me in the eyes with a naughty smile. "I have some news,honey. You're going to be a daddy again. Guess what? I'm pregnant." I looked her in the eyes, held her in my arms, and said, "When are you due?" Nicole gave me an even naughtier smile as she replied, "Honey,I think you know the answer to that. But let's see. Hmmmm! Let's see now. Oh yes! M The start of my last period was June16. You then add two weeks, that's June 30, or it could be July 1. You then go foward nine months. That would be April First. That's April Fool's Day.'" Giggling."That's really something. That's the date we established when I was at the doctor. So. It looks like we will be having a new addition to our family next April. ON APRIL FOOL'S DAY if the baby is on time. It is now November and Nicole is four and a half months along. Her tummy has a definite rounding to it and is starting to show some bulge.Nicole loves to lie beside me at night and have me rub cream on her tummy to try to reduce stretch marks. And she told me last week that she names picked out for the baby if it is a boy or a girl. If we have another son, Nicole says she wants to name him James Nicholas and if we have a girl she wants to name her Jamie Nicole. 6827 1.42/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment