Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Robert & Becky Pt 2

The sheets blew in the breeze as I hung the laundry on the line. It was late Sunday afternoon and I had just finished doing all the laundry. The sheets had received quite a workout this weekend. My wife Becky and her lover Robert had hosted quite the party. And now, I was cleaning up. I had cleaned up in other ways this weekend too. It all began on Friday night when Robert called and said he would be bringing a few associates home with him. I should?ve known what that meant. At seven o?clock that night Robert and his three work buddies, they?re all real yuppies, like I used to be before I became a cuckold, rolled in the door. Not long after, Becky came in wearing a sheer red mini dress and high heels. She told me she had been out drinking all afternoon with Robert and his friends. While Robert and his friends lounged on the couch and loveseat in the living room, Becky told me to take off her shoes and massage her feet. The entire room erupted in drunken laughter as I knelt at my wife?s feet and began to massage them. "They must smell pretty bad, she?s been dancing with us all afternoon," one of the guys said. The aroma didn?t matter and both Robert and Becky knew it. It wasn?t long before I was serving them drinks and then dinner. But not before Robert had decided to humiliate me a little more in front of them. He made me put on a pair of crotchless black pantyhose with a pair of Becky?s very high heels. Howls and laughter greeted me as I descended the stairs to the sight of my company. I was slapped on my ass by Becky and then Robert and then their friends took turns. One actually used his belt. I began to jump around to escape the wrath of the belt. As I jumped, Becky yelled out with laughter, "he?s dancing for us, make him dance!!" With my ass crimson from the beating, I served dinner and drinks. Then it was back into the living room for entertainment. Robert wanted his three friends to witness Becky making me cum without touching my cock, a feat none of them believed possible. So there I stood spread eagle while Becky began to massage my balls. I could feel the tension rising in my legs. It wasn?t long before I could feel the inevitable ejaculation happening. I shot my load far across the room, as I hadn?t cum in two solid weeks. The load of cum landed on one of Robert?s friends wing tipped business shoes. Immediately I was ordered to clean up my mess as they all roared with laugher. The weekend progressed much the same with Becky getting fucked in every way imaginable by Robert and his three friends and me acting as the cuckold husband. It was late Sunday morning when they finally left and I was told to "clean up" and make sure I washed the sheets and hung them out to dry? 7502 1.28/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment