Friday, May 31, 2013

Vacation Exchange

Vacation Exchange by Susanna's Husband It had been just one disaster after another. Originally this was supposed to be a weeklong vacation in the mountains, splitting the expenses with some friends, a married couple that we had known for years. But unfortunately our friends had to cancel at the last minute and as a result they gave up their reservations to someone else. At first we were skeptical, but our friends assured us that we would enjoy their company, since they had vacationed together with them several times in the past. The next disaster was the cabin itself. Although it was a nice nice little cabin, clean and secluded, it wasn't at all what my wife Susanna and I had in mind. The key problem being LITTLE. It was only a two room cabin. The living area and kitchen were one room, which was okay, but there was only one bedroom. Two king sized beds a few feet apart, in a very small room. Suddenly we knew why this place was such a bargain. After fighting it out with the management, who had no other units available, we decided to stick it out. At least for a day or two, since we still hadn't met the other couple yet. The other couple, it turned out, was an attractive black couple who were about the same ages as Susanna and I. Don was a tall athletic-looking guy with a swimmer's build and Jasmine was a very sultry woman, tall and slender with long sexy legs and nice round bottom. They were a very friendly and personable couple who didn't seem to mind the cramped quarters at all. They were very easy to get along with and before long everyone seemed comfortable with each other. Things were starting to look up. The first day was spent settling in and as a result, Susanna and I had no trouble falling asleep. The next two days were gorgeous. We hiked for hours in the mountains, sometimes alone and sometimes with Jazzie and Don. The evenings were spent in town at a resturaunt and both nights we danced for a couple of hours before returning home. It was after that second evening out that a new problem began to make itself known. In short, Susanna and I were horny. My wife is a very attractive 36 year old woman, 5-1 115 lbs, with a lucious 36c-24-34 figure. She has full, long dark hair and seductive brown eyes. So after two wonderful evenings of dancing and flirting, we were more than ready to settle in and make love. The problem? Two practically total strangers were just a few feet away! Arriving back at the cabin, Susanna and I decided to head straight for bed while Jazzie and Don lingered in the other room, cuddling by the fire. The problem was apparently solved. Quietly we began kissing and caressing, relieved that we would finally be able to get these urges out of our system. Carefully I began undressing my beautiful wife, first unbuttoning her white blouse then unhooking her tiny lace bra. Lovingly I kissed my way down her neck, stopping at her shoulder for a moment before moving on to her breasts, carefully avoiding her nipples for the moment. Eventually I took one into my mouth and gently slipped my tongue round and across it. Already erect from my touch, I blew cool air across it momentarily before once againtaking it into my lips. I rolled it around with my tongue and then softly stroked my tongue up an down her nipple, almost as if I were jacking it off. Susanna moaned as I alternated between breasts, repeating this ritual over and over. Meanwhile my free hand slipped beneath her slightly tight-fitting mid-length skirt. With my hand moving slowly up her thigh, our lips again met in a kiss. I could feel her tense up slightly as I touched her vagina through her panties. I rubbed her for several seconds until she whispered pationately for me to quit teasing her. I stepped back slightly, unhooked her skirt and slid it down her shapely body. Within moments her panties were off as well. I then lay her back on the bed and moved between her legs. As before, I carefully avoided the object of my desire as I carefully licked my way up her thigh. After several minutes of teasing, I finally moved in and touched her clit. After just a couple of strokes I again felt her tense up. Trying hard not to scream out in pleasure, Susanna bit her lip as I continued my oral assault. Within moments I felt her body begin to shudder as the first wave of orgasm began move through her. I backed off for a second so she could enjoy the sensations before moving back in for more. But before I could, Susanna tugged on me gently, a sign that she wanted me face to face. Happily I obliged, kissing my way back up her body until finally reaching her lips. "I want you inside of me, baby," she breathlessly panted. With my body still between her thighs I reached up and pulled the cover up over us. But before I could push and actually consumated the moment, the door opened up and Jazzie and Don stepped into the room. "Don't stop on account of us," Don anounced, "What do you think we're gonna do? Jazzie was dressed in a sexy little red nightie and looked damned near good enough to eat. All Don was wearing was a pair of small black bikini briefs. The large bulge in the front made clear his intentions. With Susanna and I just a few feet away, they crawled into bed and under the covers. Not showing the least bit of modesty they immediately began giggling and tumbling around. Susanna and I were at a loss for words. Hell, we barely even knew these people and yet they were about to copulate practically beside us. Admittedly the thought was kind of exciting, but it was frightening as well. Sues and I looked at each other questioningly. Beside us, Don discarded his underwear from out under the covers. Within moments he and his ebony princess were locked in the throws of passion. Unfortunately for us, however, the shock of being walked in on had taken it's toll. My dick had suddenly went limp and it was going to take a minute or two to get hard again. In the meantime, Susanna was ready. In fact more than ready. Anxiously she reached down and tugged on my cock. Although it felt good, my responce was still slow in reacting. Maybe I was trying to hard I thought to my self as I rolled over beside her. Instictively Susanna took over, rubbing herself against me as she continued to stroke my rod. Between kisses, I glanced over at the couple in the other bed. The cover had worked its way off of them and I could clearly see their erotic dance. Unconsciously my penus began to stir. In fact, in did more than just stir. It immediately sprang to life. Instantly it was hard as a rock. Susanna smiled as she stroked it, whispering for me to put it in her. Needless to say, I complied quickly. Again I moved between her knees and begin easing it inside. Her warm soft pussy felt incredible as it wrapped itself around my pole. In fact, it felt too good. Which led to still yet another problem. Within minutes of sliding inside of her I was already about to climax! "Shit!" I moaned, as I felt my balls start to contract, "Damn, I'm already comming!" "Not yet!" Susanna panted, "I'm just getting into it, baby!" "Can't -- help --" I grunted. "Noooooo," she urgently moaned, "Don't stop now! I'm soooooooooo fucking hot!!" Unfortunately, my climax was too close at hand. Figuring I'd be able to plow into her again I suddenly pulled out and shot my massiveload on her sexy belly and tits. Susanna writhed beneath me as I fired stream after stream of hot sperm. The look on her face was beyond lust and I could see she was disappointed with my preformance. "I'm sorry honey," I managed to say. "It's okay," she started. "You having trouble over there?" Don's deep masculine voice suddenly sounded. I glanced over to their bed. Jazzy was laying on her side with one breast exposed, watching us. Don was sitting on the edge of the bed totally naked with a hard-on the size of Rhode Island. "Just a little too excited," I fumbled. "Happens to the best of us," Don announced as he stood up beside the bed. His mammoth erection was sticking straight out. Meanwhile Susanna was still breathing hard as she wiggled anxiously on the bed. It was obvious to all that she was still turned on. "Let me help you with that," he stated, although I wasn't sure if he was talking to Susanna or to me. Before either of us knew what was happening, he was on the bed moving closer to my wife. "You still need a good hard dick?" he asked her. "More than ever," she answered breathlessly. "Goooood," he replied, gently spreading her thighs, "I got just what you need, Suzy-Q." Before anyone could react, Susanna's breath caught loudly. Don was now completely between her legs, working that thick chocolate bar deeper inside. Her panting quickly turned to moaning. Their eyes locked in a seemingly telepahic exchange. Patiently he pumped until the entire length of his shaft was inside and their pelvic regions were rubbing together. Don then settled into a nice steady pace. Susanna smiled sensuiously as she began moving her hips in perfect rhthym. Her arms moved from his waist to his neck. "How's that?" he whispered between thrusts. "Absolutely beautiful, lover!" With her arms around his neck, Susanna pulled herself up so the two of them could kiss. As their lips and tongues made contact, Susanna's bare titties pressed against his chest. All the while Don never missed a stroke. While all this was going on, I quietly moved to the other bed and sat down on the edge of it. In all the sexy commotion I had almost forgotten about Jasmine. That all changed when I felt her warm body move close behind me. Her breath was hot as she whispered into my ear. "Susanna's a very sexy woman, isn't she?" "Very sexy," I managed to reply. "You like to watch her make love, don't you?" she continued, "You like to watch her fuck, don't you?" "Yessss," I moaned slightly. Jazzie's free hand was caressing my chest. "You like to watch her fuck black men, don't you baby?" Her hand was moving lower. Don was increasing his speed. Susanna was in Heaven. They were considerably more vocal. "Just look at them," Jazzie continued into my ear, "He's fucking her... He's fucking Susanna... He's fucking your wife..." "Mmmmmm, yesssss," I breathed as her hand touched my dick. Susanna wasn't the only one caught up in a sexual trance. "Watch them." Jazzie's seductive voice continued, "He's fucking her with that big black cock of his... He's mating with her.... He's breeding her......" As if the sight of their interracial mating wasn't erotic enough, Jasmine's nearly breathess play by play was just adding to the heightened state of arousal. As I continued to stare at the copulating pair, I felt Jazzie's bare breasts press against my back. On the bed, Susanna's 36c's were bouncing on every stroke. For some reason I glanced away from the action in front of me and turned my head to look back at Jazzie. As I did, her lips met mine in a rather pationate kiss. We continued for what seemed like several seconds until a particularly loud gasp from Susanna redirected my attention. By now, my wife's legs were hooked on Don's shoulders as he pounded his meat into her like never before. His ass was a blur as he moved. Susanna was trying to keep up, but was finding it hard to concentrate as orgasm after orgasm coursed through her body. Her moaning and groaning and panting was laced with the ever increasing cry of "Fuck me, baby! Oh yessssssss! FUCK MEEEEEEE!" Needless to say, Don readily complied with her urgent directive. In the meantime, Jasmine's soft hands and body were beginning to get to me. "Do you want him to come inside of her?" she licked my ear. "Uh huh," I swallowed. "Good," she countered, "He's about to fill your wife with his first load of come... Just watch as they climax together... His come shooting deep inside her pussy... His seed..... Coming inside her.... AAAAAAhhhhhhh! On that note, three of the four adults in the room reached their climaxes together. With Susanna's hands on his ass, pulling him even deeper, Don began shooting his load into my wife's pulsating vagina. In the meantime Jasmine, who had apparently been fingering herself as she called the play by play, climaxed as well, panting in my ear as she rubbed her firm boobs against my back. As Don and Susanna relaxed on the bed, I again looked back at Jasmine. As before, our lips met. This time however, she moved around beside me and pressed me back on the bed. As we kissed, she somehow managed to straddle my body. She was very aggressive as she manouvred her body into position, carefull not to break the liplock we shared. Then I felt her soft hand again touch my penus. Immediately followed by the unmistakable sensation of vaginal contact. Once impaled by my erection, she sat up straight and began moving up and down. With my hands on her hips, Jazzie looked down at me and smiled. Her body was incredible. As were the sensations eminating from our union. About that time, movement on the bed beside us caused me to glance that direction. Don was now on his back and Susanna was on top guiding his erection into its new home. "Damn, you guys are hot," Jasmine panted, "You don't mind if I borrow your sexy husband do you, Susie?" "Not at all," she retorted, "I've always wanted to watch him with another woman." Needless to say, that was one revelation I never would have guessed. In the past, all of our sexual adventures had involved my watching Susanna have sex with other men. Apparently that was about to change. And since the rest of the week turned out to be a fuck-fest, it wasn't such a bad vacation after all. 10893 1.88/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment