Friday, May 31, 2013

The Double Dirty Dick

The Double Dirty Dick You can read ?Taking Linda?s Ass? to get caught up on my experiences with this wonderful married, white woman. Linda and I worked at the same hospital and I enjoyed fucking her, and being her first black man, while still fucking my recovering slut of a girlfriend, Julie. Fast forward 3 months and Linda and I got together about once a week. Julie and I were still going at it like rabbits so Linda was aware that she was ?sharing? me with. She was fine with that but she had one rule: I could never fuck Linda after fucking Julie in the same day. Linda and I normally fucked at lunch so that meant morning fucks with Julie (it was common for me to spend the nights at Julie?s place) were out of the question on the days I had a lunch fuck scheduled with Linda. You might also remember that Linda and Julie were pretty good friends. That all changed one Saturday afternoon when Julie was scheduled to help Linda with some event at her sons? soccer games. Linda was a soccer mom and Julie volunteered to help with registration at a spring practice session that served as a tryout for the league. Linda drove down from her house in Niles, Michigan and Julie was to meet her at Tarkington Elementary School for this event. Tarkington was right around the corner from my apartment at Hickory Village. Julie decided to surprise me by showing up for a quickie before she was due to meet Linda at the registration. I guess it?s too bad that the surprise turned out to be on Julie. She came into my apartment and proceeded to drop her warmup pants down to her ankles, bend over the side of a couch and ask me to give her something to remember at the soccer registration. I stuck my cock in her pussy and started thrusting away mindlessly, as one might thrust to complete a quickie fuck?well?quickly! I decided to slow down and Julie asked me if I was doing so because I was close to blowing my load in her cunt and I said that wasn?t the reason. I was just interested in keeping her in my apartment long enough to make her late for Linda?s event. I managed to do just that and Linda was pissed about Julie?s irresponsible behavior. Linda had no idea why Julie was late and I never told her. As time went on, Linda became more interested in sticking it to Julie. She knew that I would fuck Julie in the afternoon after work when I had already fucked Linda at lunch. I told her that I always showered so Julie wouldn?t get dirty dicked, and Linda became increasingly interested in seeing me put my used (Linda?s description of my freshly fucked dick) cock in Julie. I started to do so and that just made Linda more eager to humiliate Julie even more. Being a pig myself, I decided to turn the tables on Linda to really show her who ran things in these very complicated relationships I had back in the day. Linda and Julie had one dress they had in common. It was a red and black number that each liked and believed showed their assets off properly. Linda was about 5?7? with a nice body for a 40 something soccer mom. She had smallish breasts, very long legs and a nice white-girl booty. She wore this dress with nude stockings and fuck me pumps. Pulled it off quite well and was always quite fuckable when she chose this ensemble. Julie was about 5?2? and was built to fuck. She has big tits and a bubble butt that would make any ass man cringe when thinking of driving his dick in her ass. She wore her dress with black tights and flat shoes. Not the best look given her short frame, but, again, she was truly fuckable in this dress. They each knew the other had the same dress but they never wore it on the same day. I decided that there was no better way for me to fix them both than to see to it that each experienced the other?s pussy juice while wearing the same thing. I invited myself over to Julie?s apartment the night before the deed was to be done. I told her that I wanted her to wear ?the dress? the next day at work. Unbeknown to her, I already had Linda scheduled to wear the same thing. Linda wanted them to look the same so people could do a comparison and determine for themselves that Julie had nothing on Linda as far as looks went. Julie and I didn?t fuck that night and that was quite unusual for us. I told her that I wanted to save myself for the next morning because I wanted her to go to work with her pussy filled with my jizz. We got up the next morning, fooled around a bit in the shower and I waited for her to get her hair and makeup done. When she was all set to go to work, she hopped up on the bed and I took her from the back. She liked doggie style, but she, being consumed with her appearance, didn?t want to ruin her hair and makeup before she left for work. I was pretty gentle with her and just did enough to plant my seed deep in her womb. I wanted her wet and sloppy that day. I congratulated myself as I watched her drive off to work, waited about 20 minutes and followed her into the office. Linda was already in her office when I got there and I just gave her a thumbs up when I stuck my head in the door. She ran down to the department where Julie worked and all the gals had a laugh at these two dressed almost identically. Nobody knew at the time that Julie had a pussy full of cum, a black man?s cum at that, in her. Of course, they also had no idea that Linda would receive the same treatment lunch. As Linda and I walked back to our part of the building, I just mentioned to her that I was going to fuck her at lunch. Usually, we made these arrangements in a more collaborative manner, but I felt I was owed some pussy after I did my part to get Julie in the same dress that Linda wore that day. Linda came to my apartment and undressed before she hopped in my bed. I went down on her to get her nice and wet. I knew the dried pussy juice from my morning fuck with Julie would make for extra friction and I didn?t want Linda to know that I was about to violate my promise never to fuck Julie first. Once Linda came down from a series of orgasms, I simply mounted her missionary and then put her legs up over my shoulders. I liked this position because it was fun to tell Linda that I was scraping the cobwebs off the back of her pussy? the part her shrimp-dicked white husband had never experienced. She had her predictable reaction to being deep schlonged by my black cock and I unloaded my spunk her once I knew she was satisfied with the fuck. She giggled when we were finished because she felt triumphant about having my cum inside her knowing that Julie would get used goods that afternoon. She screamed, ?Got that dumb bitch,? as she left my apartment to return to work. Little did she know that I got her stupid married white ass, too. She was squirming a bit when she left because I made her keep my spunk inside her. She was used to me wanting my DNA in her but, of course, she had absolutely no idea that she had Julie?s DNA in as well. Back at the office, I sent a series of emails to Julie to let her know that I wanted to have a more complete fuck than the one we had that morning before work. We met at her place and I pushed her down on her knees. Being a slut, she knew what this meant and proceeded to pull my dick out of my pants and noticed that it was clearly used from being inside pussy. I questioned her hesitancy to suck my cock and reminded her that the pussy juice on my cock was from our morning fuck. A complete lie, but what did I care. I was about to dirty dick this slut in the mouth. She sucked for a while until I got bored with that. She got herself on the bed and I fucked her to multiple orgasms and finally busted my nuts in her pussy. As we lay in bed, she was thrilled about the day?s events and asked me if I thought she looked hotter than Linda. I thought about it and replied, ?I don?t know if hotter is it. It?s just different.? She smirked about getting a better fuck than Linda surely would have received. I giggled because I marked my territory in these white women and made sure each shared in the other?s DNA. It was a very nasty day for these dirty-dicked white gals!! 26080 1.42/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment