Sunday, May 26, 2013

My Golfing Buddy (Part 3)

To: My Friends on the Net From: Cumeater and SeeShow Info Line: This Part was written by Cumeater and edited by SeeShow We hope you enjoy our collaboration of "GOLF BUDDIES - PART 7 - The Party" Our anniversary celebration hadn't started exactly the way I had wanted it to with my wife coming home and depositing a wad of her lover's cum into my mouth as she french kissed me. It was a sure signal that while she was willing to continue our relationship, she wasn't willing to go back to the days when I was the one who supplied her sexual satisfaction. I doubted that I would ever be able to satisfy my wife again with my "pencil dick" as she called it. But at least I was satisfied that she wanted to maintain appearances to other that we were still a happily married couple. I was sure that was why she had arranged a little party at out golf country club for us and some of our close friends. before the evening was over I was to find out how wrong I was. Donna took her usual shower and a short nap while I finished my supper and cleaned up the kitchen. Then we got ready to go down to the country club. Donna dressed in a very sexy cocktail dress; sheer black lace top that displayed her ample tits and a full length skirt slit all the way up to her beautiful round ass. Four inch black patent stiletto heels completed the outfit with the added height allowing Donna to tower over me. It was a strangely captivating outfit, looking elegantly sexy from a distance while looking like a slutty whore's up close as the fact that she wore no underwear at all became unmistakably obvious. I'm sure the outfit was meant to tease me as much as it was to turn on my golfing buddy, Dave. Dave, of course, was at the bar when we arrived at the Country Club. Ben the bartender poured our drinks as we made pleasant small talk about the weather and my terrible golf game. Dave again repeatedly referred to me being "such a good loser". After a few minutes Donna asked whether the others were here - I was a little confused as Dave replied that everyone was here and everything was ready. "Come on Bobby" Donna chided as she and Dave led the way to the private function room adjoining the bar. This room is sometimes used as an expanded Sports Bar on special occasions like golf tournaments and can be hired by the club members for private gatherings. I felt that Donna really cared about us to have arranged a wedding anniversary party for us. As we entered the room I quickly recognized my other golfing buddies but the rest of the crowd was not what I expected - it included Jack the golf pro and several of the caddies. We all made small talk for a while, with a lot of ribbing by everyone present about my poor golf game. Even Jack the pro said he wasn't sure if he or anyone could help my golf game but that he'd give me a few lessons he was sure I wouldn't forget. there was something sinister in the way he said it that made me cringe. After we'd all had a few drinks, my wife changed the subject from golf to sex and it surprised me. She started making innuendos about my lack of sexual abilities. At one point one of the caddies remarked, "Is Bobby as bad in bed as he is on the golf course?" and everyone laughed hardily at my expense when my wife answered, "Fairly much the same thing - He can't ever seem to find the hole!" My face was burning red as my wife added, "of course even if he did he's used too many strokes before he gets there." Then I was completely amazed as she turned to me and said, "Honey why don't you show them that pencil dick of yours so they can see for themselves why you can't satisfy me." I just stammered and burned beat red, having my wife fully expose my sexual inabilities in front of everyone. There was a pause in the conversation and finally, Dave stood up and said, "Time to show our pencil dicked friend what he's been missing, guys." Before I could react, they grabbed me by the shoulders and forced me into a chair. Tape was used to bind my feet to the legs of the chair and my hands behind my back. "What the hell is going on?" I shouted. Donna looked at me and quietly stated, "Honey, you better be quite or you'll have to be gagged". Stupid me who never knows when to keep my big mouth shut continued demanding to know what was going on and to be released. Donna produced a pair of panties from her small purse. They were ones I had used to jerk off with this afternoon, soaked with Dave's cum and mine. She shoved them in my mouth as Jack wrapped a few turns of tape around my head to keep the gag in place. One of the caddies said, "Let's see that little cock of his, Donna." I was further chagrined as my wife unzipped my pants and released my little 5 incher that was shriveled up from embarrassment. My wife looked over the guys there and said, "Now you see why I needed to get some satisfaction elsewhere." Nothing more was said after a few catcalls and laughter from the assembled guests . And so I was left fully exposed sitting tied up, Donna's panties shoved into my mouth. Could anything have been worse for me. I wanted to die! As the lights dimmed, I realized I was sitting directly in front of the large screen TV used for sporting events. Dave started a video tape as the screen flickered to life. The tape started off like the one Dave had given me as proof of Donna's infidelity, with Dave fucking Donna real well, pumping two loads deep in her stretched pussy. What came next really surprised me. It was Donna straddling my head on our bed as I lapped at her pussy - she had planted a hidden video camera in our bedroom! Then as the video showed only her spread legs and my tongue lapping at the cum dripping from her gaping cunt lips, I heard Donna's voice on the tape saying "Come on Bob, show me how much you like Dave's cum by lapping it all up. Come on you pencil dicked wimp, show me how much you love a real man's cum." Donna and Dave had obviously dubbed in her voice over the lapping sounds of my tongue making it appear like I really wanted her to be fucking Dave. And maybe that is the case since I never tried to stop her. I still nearly died from the embarrassment and humiliation. How could Donna and Dave be showing this to our friends and the other folk who were here. My mental question was answered as the tape continued. Dave appeared on the tape with a smirk on his face, his mocking voice saying, "Well Bobby boy I guess you've been thinking that Donna's infidelity has been our little secret. Well guess again. See for yourself" he said with a sneer as the video faded to black. I recognized the next scene as the locker room at the Country Club. The next thing I knew Donna was leading the two muscular caddies, who had come to our party, naked out of the showers and into the massage room. For the next 30 minutes she sucked and then was fucked by both of these young studs, each unloading in her pussy. The next scene was me on my knees licking her pussy as she sat on the edge of our bed. That must have been one of the Saturdays. Again, she had dubbed her voice coaxing me on to lick up the caddies' cum because she had fucked them all just like I wanted her to. Next the video showed Donna being fucked by the other two members of our foursome while Dave watched and encouraged them to screw Donna for all they were worth because I really wanted to eat their cum from my wife's sexy pussy. Again there were shots of me doing just that to Donna's voice describing how the guys had fucked her real good over at Dave's place - after I had pleaded with Dave to let them use his apartment. The tape continued with her being screwed by Dave, Ben (the bartender), and Jack (the golf pro) Again this scene was followed by shots of me cleaning her pussy as Donna's voice assured me that I was tasting Ben and Jacks's cum - just like I had begged her to bring me a taste of them. In shock I suddenly realized that Ben, Jack and several of the caddies not only knew my wife cheated on me but had each savored Donna's sex personally... and they had been led to believe I encouraged this to happen because my "pencil cock" was too small to satisfy my beautiful wife. Now I understood the guest list - everyone in the room had enjoyed my wife. I had licked up every drop of their cum thinking it had just been Dave who was fucking my wife. I was so humiliated. I'm sure I will never be able to return to the golf course and face these men again having seen how they enjoyed fucking my wife who was now off limits to me. But it wasn't over, as the lights came up and Ben served another round of drinks, Donna made it clear that she intended to fuck every one of our guests right there in front of me ...and they could see how much I enjoyed lapping up their cum. That's exactly what she did for the next three hours as everyone took turns with her. I remained tied to the chair but the gag was removed. I was too humiliated to say anything at this point anyway. Each time her pussy was filled, she would sit on the edge of the bar in front of me and spread her legs. Ben would ring the bell at the bar and serve another round of drinks with each load while my head was forced between her legs to lap up the cum. Once again Dave had proved his point and won - he's turned Donna into a "really good slut" just he told me he would. I haven't had the courage to return to the country club since that night and don't think I ever will. Anyway, Dave has gotten a new member for the foursome to replace me. Donna thinks this is just fine since it gives me more time for chores on Saturday morning and means that when she's "out with the girls" on Friday night, she doesn't have to return all night long or the next day, unless, of course she wants to use my tongue. 3207 1.30/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment