Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Two Different Stories

Terry?s Story ---------- Wow, when I met Jo Anne she was everything I had ever imagined. She was sophisticated, smart, sexy and innocent like the girl next door. She worked for the same company as me except one floor up in the building. She always dressed very sharp and had all of the guys drooling over her. I?m sure that she didn?t even realize the affect she had on men. She especially had my attention. I decided that I would do whatever it took to be able to date her. I started by asking her to lunch. Much to my surprise, she accepted my offer and we met for lunch. At first I thought she had blown me off because she was about thirty minutes late meeting me at the restaurant. She arrived and apologized for being late explaining that she had received a last minute call where she had to resolve a situation at work. I could see that she was worked up over being late but she soon settled down and we had a great conversation about our likes and dislikes. It was here that I found how similar we were. We were both conservative and wanted to have the picture perfect lives that we grew up watching on TV. I could picture her as the TV wife and me as the TV dad with our two children, a dog and a cat. The lunches turned into dates. We would go out to dinner or just meet for a drink after work. Joanne was very conscientious about her work and many times worked long hours. I knew how important it was to her to be successful, so I always arranged my schedule to meet hers. We had been dating for about a month, without ever having sex. I was sure that she would be offended if I made a move on her. She was just too much of a good girl to try to make her do anything that might hurt her reputation. Finally one night after a late dinner and drinks, to my surprise she made a move on me. I was in seventh heaven. We were at my apartment and she placed my hand on her breast. At the same time she began to rub my crotch. We continued this petting for some time. I was so turned on that I thought that I would explode in my pants. Slowly I started to remove her clothes and found no resistance from her. We were both naked on the sofa and were humping each other?s legs. After coming up for air from a prolonged kiss, I explained that I understood if she did not want to actually have sex, but suggested that oral sex is not really sex. Instead of answering, she lowered her head to my crotch and engulfed my cock into her mouth. I was so horny that I shot my jism down her throat after about two minutes. She looked disappointed and I didn?t want this to end so I moved around until my head was near her cunt. At first she started to resist, but her instincts gave in and she allowed me to start licking at her crotch. I do admit that I am a great pussy eater. In high school a girl taught me the finer points about eating pussy. I decided that I would use every technique I knew because I wanted to please Jo Anne so much. Her pussy was warm and very wet. It was sweeter than any pussy I had ever tasted. I couldn?t believe how my shy little girl started coming on the end of my tongue. She definitely loved having her pussy eaten, and I loved eating it. She would excrete a warm fluid when she came and I would lap it up and swallow it. This was the best sex I had ever had and I hadn?t even fucked her. Yet I knew that she would not like it if I moved too fast on her. The weeks turned into months and we didn?t slow down a bit. Almost every night I would suck her pussy until she couldn?t come any more and she would blow me and swallow my cum. We even started meeting at my apartment for lunch and eating each other rather than food. At last I knew that I would have to marry this girl if I would ever be able to fuck her, and I needed to fuck her. I would make her a happy woman. I dreamed about finally being able to sink my shaft deep into her cunt. When I asked her to marry me, I was relieved to hear her say yes. The wedding was great. Everyone from work showed up. It was the event of the year. I was prancing about on top of the world knowing that every man there was wishing that they could be me. They had to be so jealous knowing that it would be me that fucked Jo Anne that very night. She looked so desirable. The wedding was fantastic and the reception was quite the party. All of the men took their turn dancing with my beauty queen. I was so proud. Some of the vice presidents from work took quite an interest in me also. I actually spend a lot of time talking to them about my ideas about work. The honeymoon was better than I could have ever dreamed. When we got to the hotel, I carried Jo Anne to the bed and laid her on her back. I closed the door and dove my head under the wedding dress to find her bare pussy. Jo Anne told me that she wanted to surprise me and had ditched her panties hours ago. As always, she had the wettest sweetest pussy I had ever tasted. She was so turned on that she was just dripping. After brining her to four orgasms, I finally slid my body up and pushed the head of my dick against her pussy lips. My cock slid in her cunt in one push. She was so hot and wet. I fucked that girl so long and hard. I?m sure that she too was in a state of never ending pleasure. We fucked the entire week every chance we got. But one thing was for sure. Jo Anne loved having her pussy eaten because I never got to fuck her without first snacking on her snatch. We have now been married for about a year and things have not slowed down. We are about the happiest couple I know. Jo Anne?s Story -------------- I saw Terry soon after I stared working in the same office as him. I decided right away that I would seduce him. He was sweet, not like the other guys at the office. After about three tries, I convinced him to ask me to lunch. Since I had spent too much time getting him to ask me, I was late from my break. Rich the new vice president asked me to see him in his office. I was scared that he was going to fire me for being late. When I got there, instead of yelling at me, he asked me to help him put some files into the cabinet. While I was putting the files into the cabinet, I was thinking about Terry and how I would like to fuck him. I assumed that he would be too shy to start and that I would have to initiate the action. While I was daydreaming, I didn?t notice that Rich had come up behind me and slid his hands around me and cupped my breasts. As I turned around to protest, he pulled my head to his and began to kiss me. I have to admit that I was a little horny from my daydream and that Rich was pretty good looking. Instead of fighting him off, I just kissed him back. Things happened fast from there. Rich was rubbing my ass as he pulled my skirt up. Somehow the top buttons were undone on my top and he worked my tits out of the flimsy bra. He started licking my left nipple and rubbing my panty covered crotch with his other hand. Before I knew it, my panties were dangling around my ankles, I was leaning back against his desk and he had lowered his pants and was about to push his cock inside me. I looked down and saw his eight-inch monster hard as a rail and about to attack. Rather than pull away, I pushed my cunt against his rod and immediately felt it penetrate me. He fucked me hard for about fifteen minutes and I finally felt him gush inside of me. He pulled away walked around the desk, sat in his chair and told me I was a great fuck. I told him he was also great and pulled my panties up, straightened my skirt, worked my tits back into my bra and left his office. When I returned to my desk I realized that I was late for my lunch with Terry. I hurried over. I?m sure that I acted very flustered when I arrived because all I could think about was what a fantastic fuck I had just received. After talking with Terry for a while, I came back down to earth, and decided that I really liked Terry. I manipulated him into asking me out for Friday night. We dated for about a month and for some reason, he never tried to have sex with me. I knew he respected me for some odd reason and thought that I would be offended if he tried to fuck me. I thought that was sweet. Luckily I had the sex angle covered. Rich was now fucking me every day and sometimes twice a day. A matter of fact it was getting somewhat kinky. He had even brought William, another up and cuming VP over to fuck me along with him. The two of them double-teamed me on many occasions. I would either be blowing one while the other fucked me or I would have one in my pussy and the other one in my ass. I was getting the best sex in my life and there were no strings attached. I took to either fucking them at the same time or visiting them individually every day. Many times while they were pounding away at my cunt I would be wondering what Terry was doing one floor below. One Friday night after just fucking both William and Rich, I was over at Terry?s apartment. For some reason I was still very very horny. Since Terry would not initiate anything, I took his hand and placed it on my tit. At the same time I started rubbing his cock. He became hard in an instant. Just when I thought he was going to fuck me, he asked if it would be OK to have oral sex. Instead of answering him, I just started sucking on his bone. It didn?t take him too long to shoot down my throat. I swallowed his come and was about to see if I could get him hard again to fuck me when he started to move his head to my crotch. For a moment I panicked! I was sure that when he found the two fresh loads of cum in my cunt that it would ruin everything between us. For some reason rather than push him away, it turned me on and I pushed his head towards my cum filled pussy. When he started lapping at the warm cum in my cunt, I wasn?t sure what to expect. To my surprise, he said it was the sweetest tasting cunt he had ever tasted. This sent me into one continuous orgasm. It didn?t hurt that he was very good at eating pussy either. I knew that from now on I would serve him cum from my cunt whenever I could. This was the sexiest thing I had ever done and it turned me on more than anything else I had ever tried. From then on I would fuck either Rich, William or both and then serve my cum filled cunt to Terry every night. Everyone loved what we were doing and everyone was getting what they wanted. This went on for some time until one night after sucking an exceptional amount of cum from my pussy (Both the guys had fucked me twice that day) Terry again surprised me by asking me to marry him. I didn?t hesitate in saying yes because I knew that it was him that I loved. The next day when I told Rich and William they were not at all disappointed because I also told them that I would continue fucking both of them as well. I could not help myself, I wanted it all and thought that I could have it. The wedding was spectacular. Everyone from work as well as all our friends were there. After I was dressed and waiting for the ceremony to begin, I was paid a visit from Rich and William. First Rich laid me back on a chair and pulled my panties off and stuffed them in his pocket for a souvenir. He then pounded my cunt like he has done so many times before. When he finished, William took over as Rich left the room. About the time William dumped his load inside me Rich returned with two of the ushers and the best man. I was not in any state to say no and the rest of the guys took their turn with me. By the time we finished, it was time to walk down the aisle. I?m not sure if anyone noticed, but I was dripping cum out of my pussy the entire walk to the alter. While I was standing there listening to the vow, I could feel a string of cum sliding down my leg. All of this didn?t matter because I loved Terry and wanted to marry him. At the reception I probably received more attention than any bride in history. Not only did I dance close with all of the guys there, but Rich and Willliam took turns distrating Terry while I was fucking and sucking about half of the wedding party in the back room. I felt like a slut but didn?t care because it felt so good being bad. We finally left and headed for the hotel room. When we arrived, Terry laid me back on the bed and I made sure his tongue was headed for it?s treasure. He was surprised that I didn?t have any panties on but I told him I ditched them to be sexy for him. After eating probably the most cum ever deposited in a single cunt at one time, Terry finally crawled up on top of me and fucked me for the first time. It was wonderful, We have now been married for about a year and we are the happiest couple I know. Rich, William and several others constantly fill me with their cum, Terry eats it and now he fucks me too. Everyone is happy, especially me! 18876 1.88/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment