Saturday, May 25, 2013

Ruining Signe (Part 3)

Ruining Signe - Part 3 This is an absolutely true account of how I turned my ex-wife, who was a 17 year old virgin when I met her, into a total slut. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------ After Signe blew Jack while six guys were splattering her face with cum in public at a party, she loosened up quite a bit. She realized that she enjoyed exhibitionism and that I really enjoyed watching her have sex with other guys. After talking to me about it first, she began to give blowjobs as well as hand jobs at the massage parlor. She only did this for guys she liked the look of and she didn't do it for money, but for the thrill. The reason I agreed to the blowjobs is that the owner of the parlor had a mirror installed like the ones in police interrogation rooms, so that a massage could be viewed without the customer's knowledge. So I would sit on the other side and watch Signe in action, and she knew I was watching. After getting a guy to pay her for a nude local, if she liked the looks of him, she would ask him if he wanted to do a 69 instead, no extra charge. They always said yes and then Signe would have them climb on top of her and put their cock in her mouth and their tongue in her pussy. She got to be very good at this, keeping them from going over the edge until she was having her own orgasm and then bringing them off so that they would be shooting cum down her throat while she climaxed. It was so hot I would often come twice while watching her do it once. Signe was obviously having fun too. These guys became regulars and, in a way, they were her lovers. Most of them visited her several times a week. There was much passionate kissing and touching during their sessions with Signe and some of them began to tell her they loved her. It was kind of weird because they were also paying her money like a whore. But I didn't object because I was enjoying the shows so much. I was far from satisfied though and I told her so. I let her know that what I wanted was to see her fucking guys while I watched, in addition to blowing them. She said she didn't want to fuck anyone else and certainly couldn't do it in front of me and that was that - for awhile. But once again, things changed without any real pushing on my part, just persistent encouragement. One night we went to visit our friend Chuck. On the way over, I asked Signe if she found Chuck attractive. She said, "I know what you're thinking. Yes, I do think he's a hunk but what are you going to do, just come right out and ask him if he wants to fuck me? Are you going to offer me to him?" I said I just might and this obviously made her very nervous. I put my hand up under the short skirt she was wearing to rub her pussy while we drove and found that her panties were soaked. She was all turned on just thinking about what might happen and was not forbidding anything. Unexpectedly, when we got to Chuck's house, his ex-wife Crystal was there with him. I thought, shit, this spoils everything. After we had a drink and smoked some pot, Chuck suggested a game of Risk (a board game where people try to capture countries from each other). This seemed kind of tame and boring but I went along without much enthusiasm. After we got the initial board all set up, out of nowhere Chuck said, "Why don't we make it interesting and play strip Risk?" Ding-dong!! "Great idea," I agreed. Ever the showoff, Signe just asked, "how is that played?" Crystal had always flirted with me and all she did at this point was give me a wink. I got the feeling she had played this game with Chuck before. Chuck explained that, if you lost a country, you had to also take off a piece of clothing. Shoes and socks don't count and had to come off before we started. Signe asked, "What happens if you don't have any clothes left but you still have countries left?" Chuck said at that point the naked person could either concede or agree to play for favors and punishments. "What sort of favors and punishments?" she asked. "Oh things like kissing, touching, and spanking, as specified in advance by the winner" said Chuck. Chuck said a naked person who didn't want to perform the favor or punishment could always opt to quit, but then they would have to sit naked and watch while the rest of us played the game out. Signe agreed to these rules and we rolled the dice to see who would go first. It was a pretty fast game. I went first and attacked a country owned by Crystal, thinking I would get her to take her dress off. Instead, I lost the roll and had to take my shirt off. Crystal went next, and attacked me back. I lost again and had to take my pants off. Suddenly, while everyone else still had all their clothes on, I was sitting there in just my boxer shorts. Then Chuck attacked Signe and won and off came her tube top. As usual she wasn't wearing a bra, so now her tits were on display. Her nipples were hard and stiff with excitement. I got hard seeing this and Crystal noticed. She couldn't take her eyes off my hard cock tenting my boxers. Signe attacked Chuck on her turn and she lost the roll so off came her mini- skirt. She was now sitting there in just her panties and they were well soaked by now so the front was completely transparent and her pussy hair and slit was plainly visible to everyone. Just then the doorbell rang. I expected Chuck would just ignore it but, being fully dressed, he got up and went to see who it was. It was Wayne, a friend of Chuck's. Chuck told him we were playing strip Risk and asked him if he wanted to join. Wayne took a look at Signe's almost naked body and said, "Sure." Chuck said to be fair Wayne could only join if he would agree to strip down to his underpants first and that he could only have the four countries that Signe and I had already lost. Wayne agreed and stripped down to his briefs right away. As he sat down, he was getting an erection too and I saw Signe checking out what appeared to be a very large package. Chuck suggested that we should even things up by getting Crystal to take something off. He said it would be easy if we all attacked her this time around. Crystal objected to this but I attacked her on my turn. I lost however and was the first to be naked. Crystal commented, "Nice hard-on you got there John; if I win, I get to fondle it for one minute." On her turn, she attacked me back, but she lost and finally had to take something off. She was wearing a dress that buttoned all the way up the front. She unbuttoned it slowly, starting at the bottom. When her panties came into view, we saw she was wearing a lace thong - very sexy. When she undid the top buttons and let the dress fall off her shoulders, we saw she wasn't wearing a bra either and was now sitting there in just her thong panties. On Chuck's turn, true to his word, he attacked Crystal too. He won and she had to take her panties off. Signe attacked Chuck but she lost and her panties had to come off too. Chuck whistled and Wayne said, "What a nice blond pussy." Signe blushed but I could tell she really liked showing off her body for these two guys. Wayne had really fixated on Signe and on his turn he attacked her announcing, "Since you're naked, if I win I get to kiss you for thirty seconds while I finger your pussy." She blushed even deeper and stammered, I - I - I d- d-don't know about this. Chuck said, "You can drop out of the game if you don't like that penalty and then it will just be us three guys and Crystal, who is also naked. Signe frowned, not liking the sound of that and said, "No, it's cool; I'll do it." I was disappointed when she won, but she wasn't disappointed by what she saw as Wayne got naked. Everybody noticed as Signe licked her lips. Chuck said, "Looks like Signe sees something she wants." She didn't say anything but her blush covered her entire body. It was my turn again and I attacked Crystal. We were both naked and things were heating up, so I said if I won, she would have to suck my cock for one minute. She didn't balk at all but said, "Okay but if I win, you have to eat my pussy for a minute." Well either way, something interesting was going to happen and I could see Signe was not real happy with it; her eyes were flashing with jealousy. This time I did win and Crystal went right down on my me with gusto, bobbing her head up and down, fucking my cock with her mouth. I said, "If you really want me to eat your pussy, we can do that at the same time." In a flash she turned her body around and shoved her cunt over my mouth, not removing her mouth from my cock for an instant, and we were in a hot and heavy sixty-nine while the others watched. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Wayne come up behind Signe and kiss her neck while he reached around and began to fondle her breasts. She moaned with pleasure and reached back to grab his cock. Chuck stripped off his clothes now and also moved in on Signe, caressing her pussy and sticking his fingers inside her. She grabbed his cock too and now had a cock in each hand. In this manner they kept watching Crystal and I eat each other. The minute went by but we didn't stop and nobody said we should. Crystal put a finger up my asshole so I put one up hers and we finger-fucked each other's assholes while enjoying our oral pleasures. I was alternating between driving my tongue deep inside her and flicking her clit with the tip of my tongue. She was alternating between deep throating me and licking the sensitive vein underneath my cock head. Suddenly I felt my need come on me and I reached down and grabbed her head, holding her with my cock shoved all the way down her throat, pumping her full of cum. Chuck and Wayne applauded as Crystal swallowed every drop. Chuck said, "The hell with the game, it's your turn for sex now, Signe," and he turned and started kissing her passionately while Wayne sucked on her nipples. Signe was pumping both their cocks while they were playing with her pussy and tits. She was very turned on and I could tell she wanted revenge on me for my 69 with Crystal. Suddenly she broke the kiss and said, "I want both of you to fuck me right now!" Chuck said, "Let's fuck her in the air, Wayne." He reached down and grabbed her ankles. Wayne held her under her arms as Chuck lifted her feet so that she was suspended face up between the two of them. Then Chuck had me hold her feet while he moved up to her pussy between her legs. She wrapped her legs around him as he pushed into her. Now she was fulfilling my long time fantasy of fucking another guy while I watched, and in a more slutty way than I would have dared to hope. "Take care of Wayne with your mouth Signe," Chuck ordered, "Tilt your head back so he can shove his rod down your throat." Signe was on fire with animal lust at this point and willingly complied, accommodating Wayne as he roughly pushed his cock into her mouth and down her throat and began to fuck her face. He and Chuck quickly got a rhythm going where they would alternate thrusting into her so that one would always be pushing her onto the cock of the other. This was no doubt the hottest thing I had ever seen; Signe was being held in the air between two guys fucking her mouth and her pussy at the same time. It was better than anything I could have imagined might happen. Now Crystal was after me, handling my cock, which was getting very hard again. I told her I would rather watch for a bit though and then let them watch us again when they were done fucking Signe. Reluctantly she agreed and I fingered her pussy while she stroked my cock while we watched Signe being air-fucked - what an erotic scene! Chuck came first in her pussy but he continued to hold her up while Wayne kept up his furious face fucking until he stiffened and then we all knew he was shooting a load down Signe's throat. Crystal and I then proceeded to fuck while the three of them watched us. I had already come once so I had more staying power this time and it was a good long fuck. The whole time, Wayne and Chuck were not letting up on Signe; their mouths and tongues and hands were all over her and in her the whole time we were fucking. Crystal had a big climax and I came right afterward. By then Chuck and Wayne were hard again and ready to do Signe for the second time. This time they had her go on hands and knees and they traded places, Chuck fucking her mouth while Wayne fucked her doggy style from behind. The boys lasted a long time and Signe had two orgasms before they both came in her again. After a short break for drinks, Crystal started sucking my cock again to get me hard. Alternating between watching and fucking in this way, I was able to do Crystal two more times that night and Wayne and Chuck did Signe twice more. The last two times they made a fuck sandwich out of her, taking turns fucking her asshole while the other guy fucked her pussy. It was really great for me, watching her lying sandwiched between the two of them with their two cocks stuck in her bottom. By the time we were all fucked out, she had their cum running down her chin, and out of her pussy and asshole down her legs. More to come in Part 4 ... 3745 1.47/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment