Friday, May 24, 2013

Asian Panties and a Blow Job

Asian Panties & A Blowjob By Mao Brothas, I gotta tell you all about a pretty little 19 year old Asian lady named Kiana. Kiana is the daughter of my next door neighbor. Kiana's father is white and her mother is Chinese. My name is Mr. Johnson and I'm 40 years old and the only black male living in the development. I'm divorced about two years now. My old lady took my two kids and split to South Carolina to live with her sister. I have a respectable job with the state and most of my neighbors seem to accept me. I've lived next to Kiana and her family for the past 10 years. I recall moving into the neighborhood 10 years ago and seeing little Kiana (then only 9 years old) running around the neighborhood, playing with other children. My, how time changes things. Kiana is now a beautiful 19 years young woman attending her first year in college in Pennsylvania. [check out the attached picture of pretty Kiana] Kiana isdating a young black athlete in his sophomore year in college in Florida. She started dating Sean two years ago when she was a junior in high school and it was obvious that Kiana's father was not happy about it. Anyway, Kiana's boyfriend Sean apparently totally dominates her in their relationship. That's why Kiana's father doesn't like Sean. Kiana basically does Sean's bidding. And doing Sean's bidding is what this story is all about. Here's what happened a few weeks ago at a community picnic when Sean and Kiana were in town on break from college. Enjoy. Our neighborhood recently held a summer block party near the community pool. Everyone from the neighborhood was there, including Kiana, her boyfriend Sean and her parents. I was there too. I would guess that there were about 150 people at the picnic playing volleyball, horseshoes, eating, etc. I noticed right from the beginning of the picnic that Kiana's parents were clearly uneasy about the situation. They didn't like Sean, but they couldn't convince their daughter to stop dating Sean, a highly touted running back attending a attending a Division 1 college in Florida. About halfway through the picnic, we ran out of charcoal for the barbacue. I volunteered to go to the store to buy some. Kiana was standing nearby and yelled out that she'd like to go for the ride. He father quickly said NO and gave Kiana a dirty look. Kiana's mother told her husband to stop yelling a Kiana and to leave her along. Kiana looked at her father, and pouted like she was 3 years old and then stomped off into the crowd. Sean followed Kiana into the crowd and I saw Sean whisper something into Kiana's ear. I noticed that Kiana turned around and looked at me and smiled. Kiana and Sean then both disappeared into the crowd. I finished eating my burger and then I walked about two blocks to my house to get my car to drive to the store to buy more charcoal. When I got to my house, Kiana and Sean were leaning against my minivan, which was parked in my driveway. When I approached, Kiana said hello and smiled at me. Sean then looked at Kiana and said, "You're in the Pack now baby, follow the leader." I didn't know what the hell he was talking about. Sean then turned to me and said, "Brotha, the Pack takes care of its own. Enjoy." Then Sean turned and walked back to the community party. I asked Kiana if she knew what Sean was talking about and she said she'd explain on the way to the store. We both jumped into my minivan and I drove toward a small convenience store about 4 miles from my house. Kiana was wearing a tight blue jean skirt and a leopard skin halter top. [See the halter top in the attached photo] She was also wearing pretty black sandals with about 2 inch heels. She looked like a GO GO Dancer. As we drove toward the convenience store, Kiana said, "Mr Johnson, Sean told me all about your divorce, losing the kids and all that. He said he doesn't like to see a brotha down and out. Mr. Johnson, Sean wants me to give you a present." I looked at Kiana and she was now sitting Indian style on the seat facing me as I drove down the road. Because she was wearing a skirt I could clearly see her panties, which were dark brown, leopard colored. Kiana smiled at me and said, "Mr. Johnson, Sean wants me to give you my panties and a blowjob. Why don't we find a nice place to park and I'll give you some head." I almost lost control of my van and said, "Kiana, what are you talking about? I'm old enough to be your father!" Kiana smiled and said, "That's OK Mr. Johnson, I've been dating Sean for a year now. He's taught me all about black men. Last fall when I visited Sean at college in Florida, he gang banged me with some friends of his from the football team. I'm now a member of their club called "The Pack." I only fuck black men." Then Kiana reached under her tight jean skirt and slid her panties down her pretty olive-colored thighs and slipped them over her sandals. She threw her panties onto my lap and said, "Come on Mr. Johnson, pull over and let me suck you off. Sean taught me real good how to please a black man." About a mile before the convenience store I pulled into an empty real estate broker's parking lot and parked behind the building. I turned off the van and looked at Kiana. She looked so pretty. She has such an angel's face. Kiana then got on her knees between the seats in the van and began unbuckling my pants. She looked up at me with her pretty smile and said, "Mr. Johnson, Sean told me to tell you that I'm here to serve you whenever you want a blowjob or some pussy. I love sucking off black men and if you want some more of this some time, just ask." Kiana then lowered her pretty lips onto my throbbing dick. Kiana sucked like a champ, licking and slurping and spitting on my dick as she sucked. The bitch kept a constant suction on my dick by wrapping her lips tightly around the shaft. Her petite little hands jerked my shaft as her talented tongue bathed the head of dick with spit. All the time Kiana was washing my dick with her mouth, she had her left hand under her skirt and she was fingering herself and moaning. Then Kiana pulled my dick out of her mouth and it made a "popping" sound. Her saliva was all over my cock head and was dangling from her lips. She said, "Mr. Johnson, cum in my mouth, please. I want you black seed." Then Kiana lowered he mouth back onto my prick and began sucking like a bitch possessed. I felt my balls tighten and I groaned out loud and fired a heavy, thick load of cum into Kiana's mouth. I looked down at Kiana and her pretty Asian eyes were closed but her smooth lips and tongue were working my cock head slurping up my cum. I fired a second stream of cum across Kiana's cheek and she moaned as the warmth of my seed sprayed her face. Kiana then licked my shaft clean and scrapped my cum off her cheeks with her fingers and began licking her fingers. Kiana sat up on the passenger's front seat and said, "That was wonderful Mr. Johnson. Sean will be proud of me." I quickly pulled up my pants and drove to the convenience store for the charcoal. We drove back to the community picnic and before Kiana got out of the van she turned and said to me, "Mr. Johnson, you can have my panties. If you haven't noticed, they match my halter top. I hope you enjoy my scent tonight." Kiana then ran off toward the picnic to find Sean. 4988 1.40/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment