Saturday, May 25, 2013

Fishing Trip

Disclaimer : This file contains graphic descriptions of unconventional sexual practices. If you are likely to be offended or break any of your local laws by viewing such material, close this file and delete it immediately. You have been warned. ============================================================================ Fishing Trip - A true story by Sweeny Todd Usually when Ian and I went fishing they were just day trips. We would leave early, sometimes 3:00 AM, spend the day fishing, sometimes napping through the slow part of the day and then return home around dark. Occasionally, we would try someplace far enough away that we would take off Friday afternoon stay in a motel and return on Sunday. Occasionaly, Deb would come along so she wouldn't miss Saturday night. This is the story of one such weekend. It was around noon on Friday and Ian and I were packing the rig. Deb was helping us, carrying things and handing them to us. She looked great in her little sun dress as she bounced back and forth between the house and the car. As Ian and I were preparing to leave, I noticed Deb had this unbelievable pouty look on her face. "I don't want to stay home alone," she said. "Do you want to come along?" I asked. "It's about time you asked," she said over her shoulder as she ran inside the house. She appeared a few minutes later with small suitcase. She'd obviously been planning to come all along. Deb sat in the back seat and Ian sat shotgun. We'd been on the road for about an hour when I noticed Ian staring intently into the back seat. I adjusted my mirror so I could see what he was looking at. It was Deb. Her dress was up around her waist, her panties hung from one ankle and she was playing with her pussy, rubbing her clit with her left hand while sliding two fingers from her right hand between her obviously wet cunt lips. It was a shame that I had to watch the road and only caught glimpses of her show in the mirror, but I could hear her. "Watch me Ian," she said, "Watch me finger my cunt. My cunt is hungry Ian, it wants a cock. It wants your cock Ian," she moaned as she came. Ian slid over the seat and joined her. She slid his pants down and sucked his dick until he was hard and then straddled him. I almost went off the road as I watched in the mirror as she slid down on his cock and proceeded to jump up and down on him. I adjusted the missor so I coluld glance at them and see his cock sliding in and out of her. This went on for several miles and at one point a truck pulled alongside us and stayed there. After a few more miles, Ian groaned and blasted his load into my wife. As his cock softened, Deb got off him and the trucker gave us a blast on his horn and soon left us behind. We pulled into the next rest stop and changed places. The familiar slick gooey texture of her cum-filled cunt was incredible. The next morning, Deb slept in while Ian and I hit the water. The original plan was that we would go out for the day and meet Deb for dinner. We fished through the morning, boating a number of good sized fish and a few for the freezer. We were working a small inlet area at about ten, when the cell phone rang. It was Deb. She was bored and wanted to go for a ride. I have a 20 foot Ranger, so there was plenty of room. It would cut into our fishing time, but since we weren't in a tournament we thought what the hell. We met her at the dock, loaded the cooler and a lounge for her and went back out. We fished, she sunned then she took off her top, quite legal in Ontario. As she lay there with her eyes closed, a couple of other boats passed us. Now fishermen are really competitive, and nobody goes out without a pair of binoculars so they can see what gear the other guys are using. Well, these guys were using theirs to check out my wife's goodies. Ian and I both noticed this, but didn't let on. She asked for some lotion. Since I was driving, Ian volunteered to put it on for her. He rubbed it in good, paying special attention to her breasts. "It would be a shame to let these puppies get burnt," he chuckled. She ran her hands down her bikini bottom and rubbed her pussy. Ian slipped his half-hard dick out and rubbed it over her lips. She absently sucked on it while fingering herself. I looked around and noticed that several boats had come within easy view and were watching the proceedings. One guy actually signaled me to see if it was OK to approach closer, but I waved him off. At that time, I wasn't interested in having Deb be the centre of a gang fuck. "I want to fuck," Deb declared. Ian turned her over and slipped his cock into her from behind. I put my rod down and truned off the trolling motor. As I pushed my cock into her eager mouth there were 10 hungry pairs of eyes on us, watching silently. It wasn't long until I blew my wad into her mouth and she swallowed the whole thing. Ian came in her pussy shortly after and then pulled out. As we put our dicks away I heard the strains of applause and Deb looked up to see the guys in the other boats, clapping and whistling. She quickly covered up and we took off. Luckily, none of the other boats followed us and we decided to call it a day and took out real quick. Once we got back to the motel it was just like any other Saturday night, Ian and I took turns fucking her wherever we wanted until neither of us could get it up again. We fucked her again before breakfast the next morning too. All in all, a good trip. If you like this story and would like to see more, drop me a note at plan009@hotmail.com. Copyright 2000 by Swendlurd Todd. If you like this story and would like to see more, drop me a note at plan009@hotmail.com. In these times of runaway viruses it is imperative that you protect yourself. Sex is a lot of fun, it may even be the most important thing in your life, but it's still no reason to die. = Swen 5621 1.22/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment