Saturday, May 25, 2013

Sue's Indoctrination

Sue's Indoctrination To Being A Sex Slave By Master4U "Hello, Sue." "I just wanted to give you a call and let you know what we will be doing this weekend." "This is the weekend you become my sex slave for two days." "Any thing I ask of you, you will do. You are to comply with my every wish. I will give you a safe word so at any point in time you do not want to go any further you just say this word and we will stop the weekend at that point. Do you understand every thing I have said?" "Yes Bill, everything. What is my safe word going to be." "Let's make it Wheeling. If you say the word Wheeling we will stop at that point." "So if I say the word Wheeling, then I won't have to do any thing I don't want to." "Yes, but understand that when you say the word, that stops anything else from happening and the weekend is over." So make sure it is really something you just can't or won't do." "I understand." "You have to trust me some her Sue. I think we have done enough and talked enough that I know your limits. I would not exceed them, but there are some things I think that once you try it you may very well like it. You are a very sensual and sexual person and the more you experience I believe the hotter you become." "Just keep an open mind and go with the flow." "Like my daddy use to say about food; How do you no you don't like it if you have never tried it." "Ok, I will try." "Good, now when I arrive on Friday evening I want you to meet me at the door with just your hose, garter belt and shoes on. Nothing else." I am bringing some things with me for our entertainment."" "OK, see you Friday evening." Sue met me at the door as I had asked he to. She looked extremely sexy and excited. Her nipples were standing out and I could see the dew on her cunt lips. Her pussy was smooth and clean as she has taken to keeping it shaved as I had requested. It was shinny so I know she had put some lotion on it to keep it soft. "I hope you haven't been playing with yourself and made your self cum. If you have then I will have to punish you for that. Your body belongs to me this weekend. You have no rights over you body for the next two days. I will use it as I see fit, any way I want to. You will cum only when I tell you to. You must have my permission to cum. Do you understand that?" "Yes Bill, I understand." "You will not call me Bill this weekend. I am to be addressed as Master or Sir." "Yes, Bill errrr I mean Master." "Very good Sue, now kneel hear at my feet I have something I want to give you." Sue went to her knees before me. I reached into my bag and brought out her new collar with a nametag on it. I placed the collar around her neck and fastened it. "You are to wear this all weekend. Your new name for the next two days is Fuck Bunny. So when I say come here my little Fuck Bunny you will know that I am talking to you." "Yes Master." "Now stand up, turn around and bend over at the waist." Sue did as I had instructed. I had a lovely view of her pussy and ass. I stuck my fingers in her pussy. I pushed them all the way in and fucked them back and forth, rather roughly. Then I placed the thumb of my other hand on her asshole and pushed it in all the way. I then started to alternate stroking my fingers and thumb in and out of her fuck holes. "I have been thinking about this all week Sue, and my cock is so hard. I am going to fuck that pussy while you keep this position. I need to get this first load out of the way so we can relax and play some more, at a slower pace." "Yes Master, what ever you desire." I pulled my cock out of my pants. I still had my suit on from work that day. I didn't ever bother to take my jacket off. I shoved my dick into Sue's pussy with one deep stroke. She was so wet that I didn't need any lubrication, but the Sue stays wet most of the time. I could smell her pussy as the musky odor drifted up to me. I would love to have eaten her first but I was to dam horny to begin with that. I fucked her hard and fast. Our bodies slapped together and she shook with each thrust. I garbed her hips and fucked her for all I was worth. Dam she was good. "Master, my I cum now." "Yes Sue you may cum, because I am about to join you." I could feel my cock head swell, so I shoved it all the way in and held on to her hips. I shot long and hard, deep into this lovely cunt. This has got to be one of the hottest women I have ever met. Sue was shaking with her own orgasm. I reached under her and grabbed hold of her nipples. I pulled and twisted them between my fingers; the I squeezed her breast and mashed them against her chest. When we had finished I had Sue turn around and lean down to clean my cock with her mouth. She sucked and slurped on my cock till it became soft. She licked the mixture of cum and pussy juice from my balls. "Very good my Little Fuck Bunny. Now take the rest of my clothes off, and then get me a glass of wine. I need to set and relax for a little bit. You will kneel by my chair. You can also have a glass of wine. I want to tell you what I have in store for you tomorrow." "Ok Bill." "That little slip of the tongue will cost you Fuck Bunny." "I am sorry Master!" "To late for sorry. After I have relaxed some and had my wine I am going to show you some of the other presents I have brought for you, and we will put them to use shortly." We sat and drank our wine. I then went to my bag and brought out four leather wrist and ankle restraints along with some rope. "Now Fuck Bunny we are going to the bedroom and we are going to work on you attitude." "I want you to go to the kitchen and bring me a large glass filled with ice cubes." "Do it now!!" Sue met me in the bedroom with the glass of ice. I had her get on the bed on her hands and knees. I placed a restraint around each wrist and ankle. Each one had a metal lop on it so I could pass the rope through the loop. I did this will all four restraints. I then placed two pillows under Sue's hips. I told her to lay face down. I tied off each restraint and made them secure. "Now my dear I am going to spank you ass. I am going to make and red and warm so you will know to listen to my commands. You will receive 8 smacks on each cheek. Are you ready?" "Yes Sir, I am ready to receive my punishment." "Remember at any time you can use your safe word to stop this. That is totally up to you." "I understand Sir" I than got on the bed and straddled her back while facing her feet. I reached down and squeezed her cheeks and let my fingers run the length of her ass crack. Then I raised my right arm up and brought my hand down with a lout smack on her right cheek. "One" Again on the left cheek "Two". Once more on the right "Three" and so on till I came to the count of sixteen. Her ass was red and warm to the touch. I got off her body and laid my head on her ass cheeks. They were so warm and the odor from he ass and pussy was so delicious smelling. I reached over to the glass with the ice and took a cube out. I placed it on her red-hot cheek. I took another one out and did the same to the other cheek. The ice melted and the water ran down the crack of ass and across her pussy. I was hard again, so I moved toward her head and had her take my cock in her mouth. I placed my hand behind her head and started to fuck her face. She took me clear to my balls. Sue has the best mouth I have ever had my cock in. While she was sucking my cock I put more ice on her cheeks. I took an ice cube and shoved it in her pussy, while I had another one that I was rubbing on her clit. I then got between her legs and lowered my face to her ass and pussy. "Now my little Fuck Bunny, I am going to spend the next 30 to 60 minutes eating your ass and pussy. You may cum when ever you need to. Show me that you enjoy my work." "Yes Master." Sue's Indoctrination To Being A Sex Slave Part 2 For the next 30 min or so I used my tongue in both of Sue's fuck holes. She squirmed around on the bed pulling at her restraints but could not get free. I would bring her close to orgasm then back off till she came down at which time I would start all over again. As I was eating her out I was stroking my cock and it was rock hard again. I reached for the large 9" dildo laying on the night table. I took my fingers and spread her lips open and placed the dildo at the entrance. I started to work it in and out gaining ground a little at a time. Once it was all the way in I left it there. "Now Fuck Bunny I am going to enjoy you ass. With that big cock in your cunt I am going to stuff my cock in your ass and give you the fucking you deserve, but first we need to cool you asshole off a little." I took another ice cube form the glass and started to insert the cube into Sue's asshole. Once the cube pooped in I followed it with my cock. If felt so good, the contrast of Sue's hot passage with the cold water surrounding my cock. I then started a slow rhythmic fuck of her asshole. I reached down with my hand and got a hold of the dildo and started to work it back in forth. This really felt good. I could feel the dildo rubbing my cock through the connecting wall. "Does that feel good to you Fuck Bunny?" "Yes Master. It feels wonderful to have you cock in my ass while you fuck my cunt with the dildo." "I am glad you like it. This will give you a little preview of what I have in store for you tomorrow." "What is that Master?" "Tomorrow at 12 noon I have arranged for some friends of my to join me. I told them that I would have my sex slave serve them in any way they wanted. I think you will like them Fuck Bunny." "I am sure I will Master." "Their names are Tim, Larry and Cindy. I think you will find them very entertaining and I know they are looking forward to meeting you." All the while I was telling Sue about this I was still working my cock in and out of her rectum. After that first cum at the door, I was now able to go much longer before I had to shot another load. I fucked Sue's ass for the next 15 to 20 min and then I could feel the cum starting to rise in my balls. As I was just about to shoot, I withdrew my cock from Sue's ass and moved around by her head. "Turn you head to the side and open your mouth slave. I want to cum on you tongue. I want to watch you savor and eat my spunk." Sue did as requested and I shot my load on her tongue and lips. She looked so lovely lying there with my cum sliding across her lips. She licked her lips and swallowed my load. I then put my cock in her mouth so she could clean me. I then untied my Fuck Bunny and we went back to the living room to relax. I sat on the couch and Sue knelt next to me at my feet on the floor. I stroked her hair and would reach down to play with her tits and nipples "Master." "Yes, Fuck Bunny." "Master, may I get my nipple clamps for you to attach them?" "I am glad you brought that up Fuck Bunny. I have another gift for you in my bag, but first go get me another glass of ice cubes and a bar of soap." Sue went and got the items I had requested. When she returned I showed her the little ring case I had for her. When she opened it there were two small gold rings with a portion of which you could open them then close them. "These are beautiful Master, but what are they for?" "I know how much you like your nipple clamps, but these will be a constant reminder of this weekend. I am going to pierce your nipples and insert the rings. Is that OK with you Fuck Bunny?" "I don't know Master. My nipples are so sensitive." "You can use your safe word if you don't want to do this." "I don't want this weekend to end Master. Just please be careful and don't hurt me." Sue knelt before me. I took an ice cube and placed it on her right nipple. I held it there for several minutes till she told me her nipple felt numb. Then I placed the bar of soap under her nipple and to a large gauge needle. With one quick motion I shoved the needle through her nipple and into the soap. Sue winced a little. I then took the gold ring and placed it through her nipple. Once this was completed I took some alcohol on a piece of cotton and swab her nipple. I repeated he procedure with her other nipple. We would have to rotate the rings about every hour to keep the passage open. I then produced a heavy gold chain with clamps on each end and attached these to the rings. Now all I needed to do to get my Fuck Bunny to follow me was grab the chain and tug a little. It looked so good to see her nipples pull out and they become so hard and long. "You look beautiful with your new rings and chain my little Fuck Bunny. May be the next time we play this fantasy we can pierce your lips and put rings there." "They do look nice, don't they Master." "Just lovely dear, just lovely. I am sure Tim, Larry and Cindy will love them too." "Now Fuck Bunny, lets put you to work and suck this cock back to life." "Yes Master." Sue crawled between my legs and started to work on my soft cock and balls. She really knows how to use that wonderful mouth of hers. I just wondered if she would be able to get all 10" of Tim's cock in her mouth. I knew my Sue loved to have a big cock in her cunt, as this was demonstrated by the huge dildo she kept at her bedside. My cock was adequate for her but I wanted to give her a treat. I wanted to see her face as this over size cock was shoved in her pussy and maybe even in her ass. Tim had said his cock was 10" and about as thick as a beer can. He had sent me a picture of it over the internet and he was not lying. I know I was taking a chance, Sue may love this cock more and not be satisfied with mine anymore, but she had been so good to me and with me that I wanted her to have this. Larry on the other hand was pretty much my size. I was going to make her dream come true, she would have a cock in every opening and be filled with cum. Cindy was Tim's girlfriend and she was BI, I had told them that one of Sue's fantasies was to have a women eat her out after being fucked and Cindy said she would love to participate. I had some other things in store for my Little Fuck Bunny but she would have to wait to see what those were. "You are dong a wonderful job on my cock and balls." I told Sue, and then I slid down on the couch some more and pulled my legs back to my chest. "Now I want you to use that wonderful tongue of yours on my asshole. I want you to give me a rim job." Sue didn't miss a beat; she went right to work on my asshole while stroking my cock with her hand. God this felt wonderful. Once she got my asshole good and wet as while as relaxed, she wetted her middle finger in her mouth and then slowly inserted it into my rectum. Now she went back to sucking my cock, while fucking me with her finger. It didn't take me long to blow my load down Sue's talented throat. She just kept right on sucking till I was soft again. She let my cock fall out of her mouth and rested her head on my knee. Later that night I gave her another good fucking and then we went to sleep. I could have done more but I wanted us both rested for the next day's adventures. To be Continued 5953 1.31/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment