Thursday, May 23, 2013

The Birthday Surprise

The Birthday Surprise by Recluseman My wife Kelly was about to turn twenty-six and I had yet to think of something that would please her for her birthday. I looked and looked at every store and I couldn't find a thing that she would like. Frustrated, I called a friend, Bill, to have a beer with me at the local sports bar. We greeted each other when he walked in. "How's it going?" Bill asked. I told him my plight and the hard time I was having finding something for Kelly. As a fellow man he could sympathize with me. "It's tough, I know," he said. I had known Bill for years, we worked together, so I knew I could ask him almost anything, but I didn't know just how much I could get away with. I wanted something beyond normal for Kelly this year. She had gotten me a waky gift and I wanted to one-up her this year. My plan started to unfold and I told Bill what I was thinking, not knowing what his reaction would be. I was pleased when he agreed. The day of Kelly's birthday came and we had friends and family over. We drank and had a good time, and Kelly had a little much to drink. She was extremely frisky all day and I thought she was going to be in for a nice surprise. It looked like everything was going to go my way. By ten-thirty everyone had left, which left me with enough time to set things up for eleven o'clock. "What are you doing?" Kelly asked when she saw me moving around furniture and turning on the radio. "I've got one more present for you," I said. "What is it, Jay?" she asked, with a devilish wink. Boy, she's really in for a surprise, I thought. "Nothing," I replied. "I just want you to go into the bedroom and put on a little outfit I bought for you." "Oh, you devil," she cooed. Kelly got up drunkenly and walked into the bedroom. Fifteen minutes later she came dressed in the black, silk nightie I had bought for her. I stared in awe of my gorgeous wife. The thin straps barely held her tight breasts and the low cut revealed most of the beautiful globes. They were by no-means large, nor were they close to being small. They were perfectly sized. The stomach was see-thru and the crotch was barely wide enough to cover her pussy. I could easily see the thin line of pubic hair behind the cloth. "Turn around," I told her breathlessly. She did, and I enjoyed the view. The back rode high, revealing the cute curves. Half of her ass cheeks were covered by the material, giving me a tantalizing view of her half-naked ass. "Beautiful," I said. "You think so?" "I know so." "Well, come here then," she said. I knew I only had a few minutes until Bill got here but I wanted her and I also wanted her warmed up. We began to passionately kiss. My tongue searched the inside of her mouth. She accepted and gave her tongue to me. My hands roamed her silky smooth body and her hands went right for my hard cock, which she gave a good squeeze. "You're making me so hot," she whispered. I lowered my mouth on her neck and left light kisses, which drives her crazy. "Yes, Jay. Let's go in the bedroom, please. Hurry." The desperation in her voice was amazing. This woman needed to get laid, and now. As fate would have it, at that same moment the doorbell rang. "No!" she cried. "Don't answer it, honey. Please!" "I've got to, that's you're surprise," I smiled. She searched my eyes and decided she didn't want to know. "I'll go throw on a robe," she said and headed for the bedroom. I nodded and went to the door. If Kelly was to be surprised that night then so was I. When I opened the door, not only was Bill there but he had two other guys with him, and all three looked drunk. "What the hell?" I asked, surprised. "Sorry buddy, but these are old friends from out of town. They just showed up a few hours ago and I couldn't leave them stranded. I told them what was up and they didn't have any objections about coming over. Do you mind?" Bill looked worried that I would turn him away and his friends looked anxious. I bet they were, especially if Bill told them all of what I wanted for Kelly. But what did I have to lose? If I was going to do it, I might as well do it right. "Sure, it's okay," I said and led the smiling trio into the living room. I got them drinks and just sat down when Kelly walked into the room. Even in her drunken stupor she still looked sexy with her little sway, and her choice in bathrobes was nice. She blushed as she tried to cover herself with the little material her black, silk robe had. "Sorry, I didn't know we were having company. Jay, can I talk to you in the kitchen please?" she asked, eyeing the men nervously. "What's going on here? Who are these men?" "They're your surprise honey." "My surprise?" "Yep. They're from the stripper service and I've already paid for them and all. So there's no sense in turning them away." I hoped that argument would work with Kelly. We had never done anything like this before and the most Kelly had ever seen of another man was in a movie so I didn't know how she would react. She reached for her glass and took a large drink. "Well, if they're already paid for there's no reason to turn them away." With that she walked back into the living room and sat in the chair. I smiled and followed her. "All right boys, let's go." Bill stood up and the other men followed his lead. It was weird watching three men stripping for my wife, and they really didn't look sexy, but it seemed to be working for Kelly. Every once in a while I would see her "accidentally" rub her nipple as they danced right in front of her. The longer that their dance went on the riskier Kelly got. All three men were now in the skimpy, bikini briefs now. Bill then got down on the floor in front of Kelly and lightly ran his tongue up her left leg, one of the other guys, whose name was Todd, did the same on her right leg. I could tell Kelly was really turned on so I grabbed a drink and sat on the couch and watched the show. At the same time Hank, the third guy, went behind Kelly and began to rub her shoulders. He would rub a little bit and then move her robe open and down; then rub, and move; rub and move until her robe fell from her shoulders. Kelly was in such ecstasy that she hadn't noticed that the only thing keeping her tits from these men was the sheer material of her new nightie. Bill and Todd continued to slowly massage Kelly's legs while Hank completely opened Kelly's robe. There was my beautiful wife, being massaged by three men in a completely open robe. Her legs were spread already and now that Hank had opened the robe it was easy to see her wet pussy through the nightie. Hank's hands slid down her chest, under her nightie. Kelly offered no objections. A smile graced her face as Todd began playing with her rock hard nipples. I was slightly surprised by this because me and Kelly had never discussed having an open sex life, but I wasn't complaining now. She enjoyed Hanks ministrations a while longer, thrusting her breasts out to meet his strong hands and her lips separated slightly. She was definitely enjoying the attention. Suddenly, Kelly sat forward and grabbed hold of Bill's shoulders. He lifted her out of the chair and set her gently on the floor on her back. The three men converged on my wife like vultures on a corpse. Bill and Todd laid to Kelly's sides and pulled down the top of her nightie, exposing her tits to the first men since we had been married. Hank got between Kelly's legs, which she had spread for him, and pushed aside the material of her nightie and began eating her pussy like he'd never had any. Kelly was busy gyrating on the floor while these three men feasted on her body. I had now pulled my own dick out of my pants and had begun stroking it. The sight before me was too hot to keep myself under control. Kelly pulled Todd's face away from her tit. He replaced his mouth with his hand and they began kissing. It was a lustful kiss, with Kelly thrusting out her tongue, and Todd his. She opened her mouth and let him search inside. Bill was continuing to suck on her other tit and Hank was lightly fingering her ass while still eating her out. Kelly began to moan, even though it was muffled by having Todd's tongue in her mouth, as she orgasmed. After she had cum she looked at Todd and said, "give me your cock." He gladly obliged. He dropped his thin underwear and offered his dick to her. I watched as my wife opened her mouth and accepted this new dick. She hungrily sucked it into her mouth. Her head bobbed back and forth on Todd's dick, which was shiny from the wetness. Kelly began playing with Todd's balls. Bill noticed what was going on and he stopped sucking her tit long enough to pull his underwear off, I noticed his 9 inch cock, which was really wide. Kelly noticed that she now had the attention of two cocks and she stopped on Todd and began sucking Bill off. While she sucked Bill she continued to stroke Todd's 8 inch dick. For the next few minutes she alternated between the two hard cocks, keeping both of them close to cuming. Then she stroked Todd faster and put her mouth back over his cock just as he came. I saw the sides of her cheeks puff out as she was filled with his load. She sucked Todd dry and then turned to Bill. His dick filled her mouth and it was a few mo of fast sucking before he, too, came. Bill grabbed the back of Kelly's head and held her tight as he released his load into her mouth. Kelly couldn't handle his entire load and some dripped from the corner of her mouth. All the time while Kelly was blowing the other two Hank had continued eating Kelly's pussy. He now stood up, his chin wet with Kelly's pussy juices, and he removed his underwear. I was surprised and nervous for Kelly when I saw the size of Hank's penis. It had to be ten inches long, and three inches wide. It was the biggest dick I had ever seen, and the look an Kelly's said she was thinking the same thing. Hank knelt down and slowly pushed the head of his cock into Kelly's pussy. Kelly closed her eyes and opened her mouth, concentrating on the monstrosity that was entering her. It seemed like forever before Hank's cock was inside of my wife, and she was surely stretched to her limits. Hank began with a slow rhythm, he had to or he would have ripped Kelly wide open. She gasped every time he pushed back inside of her. This big of a dick was something she wasn't used to. The smell of sex was thick in the air and Hank continued to fuck my wife. He would slowly pull out and then roughly push into Kelly. Every time he pushed inside of her she would raise her hips to meet his thrusts. They continued to fuck for five minutes at a high speed until Hank announced that he was cuming. Kelly grabbed hold of his back and held tight as he unleashed a huge load of cum into her waiting pussy. I blew my load at the same time. She continued to hump back at him even after he was done cuming. And even when Hank pulled out of her his dick was still hard. The guys got dressed and I walked to the door with them, leaving Kelly laying naked and exhausted on the living room floor. I thanked the guys. "Anytime," Bill answered. "That's one hot little woman you've got there." The guys left and I walked back into the living room. "Happy birthday, honey," I smiled. Kelly smiled back, looking like she was close to sleep. "Did you like it?" "Did I like it?" she said. "Yes!!! I can't wait until next year." "Who said you had to wait?" I asked and we began making plans for the next time. 4620 1.21/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment