Thursday, May 30, 2013

Swaby's

Swaby's By KayAl It had been on of those fantastic spring days in Central New York that we all remember.. A record breaking day. The smell of spring.. The sunshine, The warmth.... Working in the garden. Raking the yard.. Everyone you met was in a bubbling good mood.. playing outside. after all those cold winter days... Best of all.. we were going out tonight..!! God, I was horny.. watching Kay work in the garden.. in her loose fitting top and those terry shorts that showed off her baby smooth shaved.. so fuckable snatch.. Kay started drinking early, by evening she had taken a long hot bath, shaved, powered, perfumed and was in the mood to eat, drink and fuck.... We had dinner late at Riordan's, enjoying several bottles of wine before finally leaving the table around 11:30. Kay wanted to go to Swaby's, a place know in Auburn for easy pickup's. We both enjoyed seeing who was on the make.. and at the same time maybe doing a little flirting ourselves.. Kay had a double chocolate martini, and not to be outdone, Kay smiled as I ordered a double "White Mother".. We sat talking.. watching.. I was having a great time flirting with nice looking gal who was rubbing my leg while her hubby talked sports with the bartender. Kay watched discretely, sipping her drink.. she was clearly feeling no pain, and I was not far behind.. Kay took a walk back to the little girls room.. As usual, especially because of the late hour, on her way back she was hit on by several good looking guys.. Kay flirted for a while, then came back to our table very excited, actually blushing.. "You'll never guess who's here.." Kay said excitedly. "Andy. Andy Walker...You know.. " "Invite him over for a drink. " I said. "I want to meet the guy you use to fuck .." "I actually fucked him and you for awhile after we started dating." Kay said with a giggle.. " I could feel a rise in my pants starting. They began to play a slow song and Kay started back to his table, drink in hand. They started talking and within a few minutes they were dancing. I know that Kay gets excited when she dances and I usually get fucked twice on those nights. Now she was dancing with Andy Walker, her old bow.. And she use to fuck him and me. I felt like I should go get her. But something made me sit still and watch. Soon, her head rested on his chest and he moved her towards a darker corner of the bar. There, he tilted her face up to his and kissed her. Kay surprised me by wrapping her arms around him and kissing him right back. I was frozen to my seat, excited by what I was seeing. Kay had never acted this way before, but the hardness Kay saw between my legs clearly confirmed my approval. Kay looked alive dancing out there with her old bow, and I wasn't the only one who noticed.. Soon Andy's hands dipped down under Kay's dress to her firm cheeks and she broke free, laughing and smiling, but backing away all the same. He pursued her and took her hand and pulled her closer to him. He was speaking to her and she was listening to him, her face blushed deeply as it register clearly with me what was being said.... He again took her in his arms and kissed her, this time in my full view. His hands went under her dress squeezing her. But this time she didn't resist it at all. Kay looked over at me as his hands freely under her dress, kneading and squeezing the firm, yet soft flesh that lay underneath. His other hand reached to her front and he began to rub her breasts lightly. His lips left hers and began to move on her neck. Her head went back and her eyes screwed shut as he sucked her neck until the red marks came. He then slowly undid one and then the next button at the top of Kay's blouse exposing her perky breasts for all to see. Kay looked over at me. and then back to Andy. She and I knew that one of us would be fucking her soon... After about 10 minutes, they broke apart and each headed to the restroom. Kay was out first and came back over to our table. "He wants to fuck me.." was all she said. I looked at her and saw unbridled passion in her eyes. I knew she was drunk and horny and that I should take her home right now. But. Her body was on fire.. She wanted to fuck Andy.. She wanted to fuck both of us. I don't know what was going to happen... But watching another man. Andy. Kay's old lover. With his hands roaming over her body again.. made me horny as hell. I told her that I'd like that too.. I wanted her to fuck Andy.. "See if he wants to get a room at the Holiday Inn.." "I already told him no.." Kay said.. "No?? .. Go tell him you want him you want to fuck me.... Better yet.. Tell him your hubby wants you to fuck him.... .I bet he says yes." She looked pretty shocked, but had that look on her face that told me that she was ready to fuck him. Are you sure about this?" I smiled that assured her that I was. she got up and went in search of him. I saw them again on the dance floor and they picked up where they had left off before. about twenty minutes later Kay and Andy came back to the table. Andy was still kissing her and I knew that her cunt had to be slick with her slippery juices. She let his hands wander over her body, and I could see that she was pressing back against his cock as he ground against her. She was lost in her passion.. "Al. This is Andy... Andy's an old friend.. "I told him you want him to fuck me.. but he wants to hear it from you." Andy I said... "Kay needs a good fucking tonight" .. "Are you willing to help ??" Andy smiled.. and asked where ? I suggested the Holiday Inn. Kay rode in the back seat with him as I drove to the Holiday Inn. I fixed the mirror so I could watch them both kissing and feeling each other. I heard a zipper and I glanced in the mirror and saw that Kay was undoing his pants. His cock popped into view! He was big! I guess I'm about average, six inches long and a couple of inches thick. He was a good ten or eleven inches long and he had to be a good three and a half inches thick. Kay lowered her head to his cock and began to lick the huge puffy cock head. She was able to get the head into her mouth, but not much more than that. Her hand pumped away at the thick shaft. Kay couldn't even get her hand all the way around it, while she sucked his cock head furiously . "Oh God Kay!" he groaned out, obviously excited by her oral attention "You better stop or I'll start pumping a load into your mouth!" She wanted just that though, and actually began to pump him faster and faster. "Oh fuck!" he groaned out. "Kay, you were always one fantastic cock sucker! Yeah baby! Make me cum!" With that, he groaned out and spewed his hot sticky load into her mouth. Kay swallowed most of it just as we pulled into the Holiday parking lot. As we got out of the car, Kay kissed me and for the first time in my life, I tasted the saltiness of another man's cum. She whispered "I can't wait to have his cock buried deep in my cunt again! Oh God, I feel like such a slut doing this! All of this talk was making me horny as hell and I told her "Let's go baby! Time for him to plough your pussy again after all these years with his big cock!. "Yes! I want to fuck him.. I want his big cock buried in my cunt again. I want to feel his sperm blast against the walls of my slutty cunt!" Kay and Andy headed to the bar by the pool as I stopped by the front desk and handed my credit card to the night clerk, one night, king sized, nonsmoker.. A few minutes later I was walking to the pool area, room key in hand and if anyone cared to look. a rock hard penis straining against the material of my new kacki pants.. The place was hopping. people everywhere.. I quickly spotted Kay and Andy leaning on the pool railing.Kay handed me my beer as I asked if we should go check out the room ?? I opened the door and let Kay and Andy in .. The room, freshly painted, new furniture and bedding , but it still smelled of sex, I closed the door behind us, locking it securely, and then set the air conditioning unit on high heat.. Kay and Andy embraced again and kissed for several seconds at the edge of the bed as I turned on the TV to one of the adult pay channels.. The tube came to life, with a college gal that looked a lot like Kay enjoying the company of two well hung guys .. Andy started to unbutton Kay's blouse and I watched it slowly fall to the floor.. Within seconds, Andy was kneading Kay's firm blood engorged breasts, sucking noisily at her hardened upturned nipples. Kay was making little moaning sounds which emanated from somewhere deep within and she held his head close to her excited nipples. I came up behind Kay, letting my hands roam over her. I unbuttoned then unzipped her skirt, guiding it to the floor. I could smell her musky scent. her readiness.. Andy then began to slide her panties down over her aching womanhood and after they were wrapped around her ankles, he began to kiss his way down her belly, avoiding her freshly shaved baby smooth pussy and moving to her upper inner thigh. Kay loves to be teased and his tongue traced circles on the inside of her thigh, just scant inches away from the liquid heat of her sopping wet cunt. Kay lay back on the bed as Andy began to finally target her clit and she started thrusting her hips up into his mouth. Kay lives for oral and Andy was giving her just what she wanted.She began moaning out loud, urging him on. "Eat me Andy! Yes! Oh my God, you're a great pussy sucker! Yeah baby, suck my pussy!" Then I saw him slide in three fingers to the depths of her cunt while he continued sucking her clit. Kay was definitely on fire and that passion would only be satisfied by a good solid fucking. I have never seen her so turned on before.. I loved it. Andy dropped his drawers, his cock was rock hard and he finally acquiesced to her demands. "I want you to fuck me now Andy!" He moved up her body until he at her tits once again, and he began to suck each hardened nipple, making her crazed with her lust. After several minutes, he moved on and began to bury his face in her hair, enjoying its fragrance. "I watched his cock push against Kay's wet slit.. "Oh God. Fuck me. Oh yeah. I need it so bad! I need to be fucked hard! Do it Andy! Fuck me hard.. .. Fuck me.. Yes.. Oh...." I almost came just listening to her and I witnessed his cock as it pressed deeper into the folds of her swollen pouty lips. "Oh my God! You're feel so good!" she screamed out as his turgid rod began to stretch her wide. "Oh fuck! Yes.. Andy.. Fuck me baby. Fill my pussy with your cock again.. Like you use too.. Fuck me hard!" All I know is that I've never felt this horny before in my life! She was moaning deeply as Andy worked his cock ever deeper.. He finally bottomed out and Kay cried out "Oh fuck.. Fuck me Andy. Ram your cock in my cunt! Fuck me!" Kay was totally lost in lust.. Kay's old bow was fucking her and she loved it. I loved it... Soon Kay wrapped both legs around Andy's back. forcing him in deeper with each plunge.. Andy began to pound his cock into her with long rhythmic thrusts. As he slammed into her, she raised her hips off the bed to meet his every thrust, Kay wanted Andy in as deep as he possibly could get. He lasted maybe another ten minutes before he began to bellow out that he was cumming. Kay grunted for him to fill her cunt with his sperm and he pumped load after load into her. He finally rolled off and told me to get in on the action, that he had to rest for a few minutes. I lay down next to Kay and she said "Al, I want you to lick my pussy! Please baby, suck my pussy!" I began to move down, but she stopped me saying "No, lay on your back and let me suck you. God, I'm such a slut!" I did just as she told me, she lifted her leg to straddle my face, like she had so many times before, but this time a big glob of another man's sperm oozed out of her smooth shaved cunt.. into my mouth... I was possessed by now, consumed with the fire of my own passion. Kay rode my face for a long time before she shuddered and began to climax again.. her cunt spasmed, contracted, flooding my mouth with a warm sweet and salty mixture of juices . After she came, she gave her full attention to my cock. She sucked me right down and in minutes, I was blasting my load down her throat. Andy then told her that he was ready for more and not to move . Kay was still straddled over my face as Andy lined up behind us, his cock hanging inches from my face.. Then slowly Andy pushed his cock into Kay's wet snatch and started fucking her again.. We were now both fucking her, me with my tongue, Andy with his cock.. Kay was having multiple orgasms as Andy pulled his cock out of her cunt and down toward my lips.. "No! Don't stop!" Kay cried out, it feels so great! I need it bad baby! Go ahead and ream my pussy with that huge prick! Push it back in. Andy's fuck stick disappeared again into Kay's womanhood.. Yes! Fuck me hard baby.! Ram it in..!" Kay was lost in the passion that had consumed her Kay enjoyed this double fucking for about ten minutes before I watched Andy's balls contract and began to blast another load of his sperm into her womb. She screamed out, cumming, as he climaxed.. matching her orgasm to his.. mine wouldn't be far behind. Andy pressed his cock tightly against Kay's pussy for several minutes, enjoying her slippery passage, then slowly pulled his semiflacid penis from Kay's swollen pussy and to my open lips, I sucked on it for several seconds as I felt my balls begin to contract hard, spewing my warm cream all over Kay's face and hair. Andy rolled onto his back exhausted.. Kay rolled off me, on to the bed.. After several minutes I got up and handed Andy and Kay their beers and we all took a sip, reflecting back on what had just happened.. We all kind of wanted to go at it again but our it did not look like my or Andy's manhood's were going to cooperate.. We looked at the clock., almost two.. We could still hear activities at the bar as we dressed. Andy gave us his phone number and we promised to call him again, real soon, maybe have him out to the house some night. On our way home Kay began to suck me off slowly. By time we were home I was starting to grow hard again.. Kay wanted one more fuck before calling it a night... In bed, Kay again took her favorite position.. straddling me.. She started sucking at my cock, as I licked her engorged well fucked cunt. My hardness soon returned.. Kay was ready for me to fuck her.. With a pillow under her butt, her well used pussy was open wide, I slid into her cunt, finding her so warm and so wet. ready for her hubby's love.. I latest a long time, enjoying the warmth and wetness of Kay's womanhood.We rocked slowly together. Kay running her sharp finger nails over my tightening ass, building.. building. finally I started cumming . earth shattering. earth shattering.. As we snuggled together Kay humping slowly against my leg, whispering that she only loved me, but that she also so turned on by that happened tonight.. fucking Andy.. fucking me.. Looking at my face she saw my look of approval.. She asked me if I still loved her after being so bad. I told her that couples that play together.. stay together. Tonight turned me on as much as it did her.... A big smile come over her face as she whispered.. "I can't wait to play some more.." Do we dare do something like this again ?? I really don't know.. Only time will tell...... kayal@aol.com 2487 1.17/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment