Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Holiday Accident Pt 2

HOLIDAY ACCIDENT Pt 2 We arrived home from Florida and Simon went strait into hospital for a few days. Before we had left Florida, James had given me his email address. As soon as we arrived home I made contact with James and chatted with him on messenger. He sent me some pics & video clips that had been taken of me fucking him and Steve. I guess I was to busy with the lovely black cocks at the time to notice what was going on around me. I told James that we would return to Florida for another holiday and I would meet up with him and Steve. When Simon came out of hospital it took some weeks before he was able to have full sex. During our sex sessions I told him about a dream I had when I was in my Motel room in Florida. I explained in detail that in my dream, 2 black guys with huge cocks come to my motel room and fucked me for hours. I could see that this excited Simon and he wanted me to tell him more about the dreams. Simon asked me if the dream had excited me, I said it made me very horny and wet and that since we had returned from Florida I had been looking at interracial pictures and videos on the Internet. When we next made love, Simon asked if we could look at the pics and vids together. We both went to our computer room naked, Simon was very excited and I was having the best sex I had ever had with Simon. I showed Simon the pics that James had sent me, he was looking at the pics of me with James and Steve and the penny dropped, His reaction was disbelief and then excitement, he could not believe his eyes and was stuttering, that's you being fucked by those guys. I clicked on the video clip and he could hear me screaming and asking to be fucked harder. Then there was a shot of Steve dumping black seed deep in my pussy. I looked at Simon and he was in shock, but his cock was hard so I took his cock in my mouth, within seconds he was shooting his load down my throat. After he had recovered from the shock, I explained to him that it all happened so quickly and then I could not stop them fucking me. I told Simon that I loved them fucking me and wanted more. I asked Simon how he felt about my infidelity and that I had cheated on him like a common slut. He said he was just disappointed that he was not with me when they fucked me and that he had fantasized about me being fucked by others whilst he watched. But he thought I was too prudish, so he had never mentioned it. I said well if you would like, we could find a local black guy to fuck me in front of you, I see his eyes light up and I knew I was going to get my way. Simon agreed to my proposal and we set about finding a black lover for me. James had given me some addresses of interracial sex sites that had UK based members. It did not take long for us to chat to a few guys and narrow the list down to 2 interested, very well hung black guys. There names was Tony and Alan. Simon looked at their pictures and asked me which one I wanted. I said with a smile, both please. Simon said I had become very greedy, but he agreed. I contacted them that evening and they both said they had no problem with meeting me together. I arranged to meet them at a local hotel on the Friday evening. I gave each of them their contact numbers and I told them I would like them to arrive together. Friday evening arrived and we checked into the hotel early. Simon had the biggest hard on all afternoon in anticipation of seeing me filled with a big black cock. I took a shower and dressed in some very sluty clothes. You know the type, short black skirt, see through blouse, stockings, no bra or knickers. When Alan and Tony arrived we had a drink and chatted for 10 mins, the guys could not take their eyes of my tits and a few flashes of my dripping wet cunt. I could see that they were both as keen as me to get things started so I walked over to Alan, knelt in front of him, unzipped hit trousers and took out his massif black cock. Tony immediately undressed and came over to join us. Whilst I took hold of Tony's 10 inch cock, Alan undressed and I had both cocks in front of my face. Both guys had very long cocks, very very thick and very black. Both these guys had cocks at least 3 times the size of Simon's dick. Simon was sitting in the corner with his video camera as I took turns to suck each beautiful big black cock. We moved on to the bed with Tony behind me, I was bent over Alan with as much of his cock in my mouth as I could manage, when Tony massaged my cunt lips with his huge cock. I pushed back towards him and he knew I was hungry to have his black monster in my tight white pussy. You want my big black cock in you Jane, Mmmmmmmmmmm I replied. He looked at Simon; you want me to fuck your lovely slut wife Simon. Simon nodded yes. Tony then pushed all 10 inches into me and held it there for a few mins whilst I let out a cry of delight and started to move my ass back and fourth. Tony pumped my cunt for 25 mins whilst I had orgasm after orgasm, pulling nearly out and making me beg for it. Alan & Tony both cum at the same time, I was gagging on Alan's cock as he filled my mouth with his creamy load and Tony drove deep into me and dumped his hot seed into my belly. I could feel his cock pulsating as his thick cum hit my insides. I looked over at Simon who had his little cock in his hand, he had cum over the floor. I cuddled Alan & Tony until they were ready for another session and the 2 changed ends and fucked my mouth and pussy again. They both fucked me all evening and stayed the night. Whilst Simon slept on the couch, they took turns to fuck me all night. After they left in the morning, Simon joined me in bed. He licked my sore cunt clean and fucked me before we had breakfast. I'm not sure what the person from room service thought when they arrived with our breakfast, I was still in bed under the cover and the room smelt of cum & wet pussy. I have plans to meet the guys again and Tony has invited us to a party where there will be a few other couples and about 15 well hung black guys. I will let you know how good the party is. Blondslut 6857 1.78/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment