Friday, May 31, 2013

New Year's Eve Party

NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY By Pseudonym_here I was sitting in my chair and getting bored while waiting for my wife to get dressed. So I called out, "Come on, Jenny, hurry up, or we'll be late for the party." I then heard my wife Jenny answer me from upstairs. "Ok, hon, I'll be down in a couple of minutes." In about 5 minutes, my wife came down the stairs looking amazing. My wife Jennifer stands about 5' 6" tall, and weighs less than 120 lbs. My wife has mid back length blonde hair, and after her boob job, a body to kill for. She had on a pirate outfit, one that I was not allowed to see when she ordered it weeks before. Her pink tube top hugged her firm breasts, pushed up by the black corset to show substantial cleavage. The corset continued down into a short black skirt that barely covered her ass. The ensemble was topped off by thigh-high black stockings with crossbones above black spiked heels. "Wow!" I said, eyes bugging at the sight of my wife. She had never worn an outfit so revealing before! "Everyone's going to go nuts over you." "Well," she said bashfully, "I know you said you always thought about me wearing slutty clothes, and now I feel like I can." At this she grabbed her breasts and pushed them together. My eyes popped out even further when I realized that she wasn't wearing a bra! Ever since her surgery, her nipples hardly ever get soft. Now they were practically ripping holes through her thin top. Her new boobs really changed her; while she hadn't been a prude in our marriage, she never liked to show much when we went out. She thought she was too fat to show her body off. Not any more, I guess! She walked past me, too stunned to get off the chair, to grab her purse from the coffee table. She stopped, looked back over her shoulder at me, and let a slow smile play across her painted lips. She bent over at the waist, exposing her butt to me. I got a raging hard-on when I saw how easily her panties were exposed. Her underwear even had a little skull and crossbones across the ass. She turned away from me when she stood up, too embarrassed to look at me."Let's go," she said, as she walked quickly towards the garage door. Man, those high-heels really made her ass swing! I started to get a little concerned about how hard it would be for her to not show too much at the party. As we got in the car, I looked over at her. Her face was flushed and she was breathing quickly. I let my eyes continue lower to devour her rock-hard nipples, and stopped when I got to her lap. Even sitting in the car, I could see a peek of her panties under the frill of her dress. "Are you sure you want to wear that," I asked. "I mean, our friends are great, and they wouldn't say anything, but..." "I don't know," she replied, "do you think I need to change? I just wanted to look sexy for you." She seemed about to bolt from the car. What was I thinking? I'd be the hit of the party with her; all the guys would love it, and our group of friends would never think of making her feel bad about wearing revealing clothes. "Nahh...I'm just jealous. You look great." I started the car and pulled out onto the street before she could change her mind. Our friend's house was about an hour away. All the way there my wife was constantly fidgeting in her seat. I noticed she kept adjusting her skirt, but her hands seemed to linger on her crotch every time. I can only imagine how hot she must be getting; she's never really let loose sexually. We were both virgins when we got engaged and we have yet to really experiment with anything beyond straight sex. When we got to the party, the host's wife met us at the door. She handed Jenny a margarita, and me a pop. I don't drink, which is odd since our group of friends are very heavy party drinkers. It's always been fun for me to be the only sober one at our parties, and the New Year's parties are always the wildest. I was expecting a couple dozen people at this bash, only about half I knew. We were among the early guests at the party, so I got to see everyone's reaction to my wife's outfit when they arrived. Many a pants bulge was produced when they caught a glimpse of her costume. Several guys quietly congratulated me outside of her hearing. Throughout the evening, all the guys made sure Jen had a drink in her hand at all times. I've never seen my wife drunk, but as the evening wore on, I suspected I was seeing it for the first time. The later it got, the more brazen she became about her body. This was the first time our group of friends had seen her since her tit-job, and no male could take their eyes off her. I even caught some of the women peeking at her obviously hard nipples poking out the thin fabric of her top. She was constantly putting her hand on guys' arms and tossing her hair. I don't know if it was intentional or not, but she kept bringing her partners' attention to her chest whenever she adjusted her corset under her breasts, which was often. Every time she did that, it exposed a little more of her tits to view. After a while, the amount of cleavage showing was pretty amazing; I'm surprised nobody said anything. A couple times I even saw glimpses of her areola before her elastic top slid back up to cover it. Once I even caught her flashing her butt at a group sitting around the kitchen table. She was laughing, and didn't think anything of it, but boy, was it hot to see my tipsy wife showing off her ass! Eventually we drifted apart, following our own conversations. After about an hour, I realized that I hadn't seen her in a while. I disengaged from my current conversation and went looking for my sexy wife. I found her standing with a group of people around the bar in the basement. Most of the partiers were hanging out in the living room where the music was. She was standing against the bar, leaning over it and talking to a woman on the other side playing bartender. The way that she was standing, with her back arched some, caused her skirt to ride up even more, showing the bottom of her panty-covered ass cheeks. I stood back in the shadows under the stairs and watched her. I could tell she was feeling no pain, and in fact I could see her eyes were glazed over and her motions were slowed. I was surprised when a guy in a mobster suit I didn't recognize moved up behind her, reached over her shoulder for a drink on the bar, and press himself against her rear. She not only didn't complain, she actually pushed her butt back against his crotch! I couldn't decide how I was going to handle it, but before I could make a decision, the whole group yelled something and tossed back their shots. When they all slammed their glasses back down on the bar top, he leaned back into her. I decided to see how she would react. About that time someone turned on some music downstairs. Amazingly, both my wife and the stranger started grinding into each other in time to the music. The group broke up and started drifting away from the bar, all except for my pirate princess and her goodfella. They continued to sway to the music when he moved his hands up to her hips. I thought for sure she'd say something then, but she didn't. Soon after, his hands drifted up along her sides, over her back, then on to the top of her shoulders. She was still leaning forward towards the bar, and had yet to look back at the newcomer. I looked around to see if anyone else was watching, but the handful of people still downstairs were all occupied, and most were pretty blitzed. I looked back over to my wife and her groping admirer. I just about dropped my pop when I saw he had reached around and had both his hands cupping my wife's tits! I started to run over and clock him when he slid his hands down her breasts, bringing her top with it! I was stunned at his audacity and her sluttiness! He fondled her firm tits, rolling the nipples in between his fingers. I heard her moan, and noticed that her eyes were closed. She slowly straightened up, arching her back, keeping her ass planted against his crotch and reached down between her legs. This guy couldn't believe his luck! Here was a smoking hot woman grinding herself against him in a skimpy pirate outfit. He dropped his hands down to his own pants, freeing his cock from their confines. I took a quick look around to see who was watching. So far, their show was unnoticed by anyone downstairs. I looked back just in time to see her bend over and pull down her panties to her ankles. Unbelievable! I just stood there, open-mouthed, and watched this stranger slide his dick into my wife's cunt in the middle of a New Year's party! I heard her moan out loud as he slammed his cock into her, holding her to him by her tits. At her groan, he quickly pulled her top back up and stopped moving. I looked around, and noticed several people looking over at my wife and her new friend. They didn't seem to be too concerned, just curious what caused the noise. Turning back to the scene of my unfaithful slut, I caught her stepping out of her panties, kicking them away, and leaning forward onto the bar top. Her lover leaned forward, seemingly asking if she were okay. The watchers decided she was fine, and went back to their activities. My cuckolder saw the same thing and decided to continue. He moved his hands back up to her boobs, pulled down her top, and started humping into my wife's snatch. From my position, I could hear her grunt every time he bottomed out. I could see her right hand feverishly working her clit as her left arm supported her upper body leaning against the bar top. I could still see her, eyes closed and face flushed, as he picked up his pace. Very soon she started panting and almost whining. As he slammed his cock into her for the final time, her hand stopped its movement on her clit and her knees buckled, almost dropping her to the floor. The mobster stranger held himself in her as he twitched, shooting his load deep into my wife's cunt. The man considerately pulled her top back up before he pulled out of her dripping snatch and tucked his dick back into his flashy suit. He leaned over, kissed her shoulder, and walked up the stairs, not even thanking her for the fuck. I let out a deep breath and looked back at the partiers left in the basement. Most of them were still oblivious to what had just transpired, but one younger guy dressed as a Scottish warrior was sitting wide-eyed, gently rubbing his obvious hard-on tenting his kilt. My wife stood leaning against the bar, panting and recovering, for a few seconds longer. With a deep breath, she stood up, straightened her top, and then bent back over at the waist to pick up her discarded panties. Her naked ass was pointed straight back at the watching Scotsman, wide open and freshly fucked! The young man stood up from the couch and adjusted his boner as my wife slowly stood up. She looked back over her shoulder at the boy with the sluttiest look I've ever seen on her face. My wife primly pulled down on her skirt, still holding her panties in her hand. As if covering her ass with her short skirt would hide the fact that she wasn't wearing any underwear. My newly-discovered slut started to turn towards the kilted stranger when she caught sight of me hiding under the stairs. We were both startled as we realized we were both caught. Neither of us moved until the young man approached to within a couple feet of her and said something I couldn't hear. She continued staring at me as he repeated himself. I moved my hand to my raging hard-on as I slowly nodded my head. Her eyes shot open in surprise. That little whore got such a Cheshire grin on her face as she turned towards her new suitor that I almost popped off in my pants. I couldn't believe what I was seeing! She stepped forward towards him until her tits were pressed against his chest and leaned in to whisper something in his ear. She stepped back, lifted the hem of her skirt, exposing her completely shaved snatch! That little slut! She was always well-trimmed down there, but she had never completely shaved before! Then she took her panties and wiped the cum leaking from her pussy! I think I actually groaned a little when she did that. The warrior's eyes widened as she turned him to block the view of the remaining people then tucked the underwear into his belt pouch. I almost felt sorry for this kid; she was playing him so hard. He was tenting his kilt so much; I wondered what he had under there. Apparently, so was my wife, because she reached down, under the hem of his kilt, and lifted it so she could see what weapon he had underneath. When the heavy material cleared his rod, my slut wife gasped out loud. His prick was monstrous! It looked almost as long as my petite wife's forearm! I saw movement out of the corner of my eye and turned, having forgotten the fact that there were other people present. Unfortunately, my whore's reaction brought the attention of all the people in the basement. My heart jumped in my chest when I saw four sets of eyes watching my wife's exhibition. I didn't want my group of friends to find out about her proclivities. Two of the sets belonged to men, and the other two belonged to a couple. Worry I shouldn't; the middle-aged male vampire was sprawled on a futon, smiling and rubbing his crotch with abandon and the Raggedy Ann and Andy couple were necking and groping openly, avidly watching the live sex show my sweet wife was putting on. The last set was narrowed out of another young man, standing by the pool table dressed as a ninja. He looked like he wanted to join in the fun, but was hesitant. I turned back to my wife, trying to make sure I stayed unobserved. She was leaning forward, entranced by the snake she was stroking in both hands. Her head was down as the man brought his hands up to fondle her breasts. He pulled the material down, exposing her nipples to view of all. Apparently, she took this as a request and leaned over from the waist, holding his prick in both hands. Both hands couldn't cover the length of his shaft, and neither would they completely wrap around his girth. Still bent ninety degrees, she opened her mouth in a perfect, red "o" and lowered it over his log. She started sucking slowly, jacking him off as she did so. The kilted man moved around so he could lean back against the bar while this beautiful pirate blew him in front of a room full of people. By turning, he allowed the room to fully view her exposed ass. Jen the whore, as she now was, knew this as well. Her slit, already moist from her earlier fucking, started juicing up even more with this exhibitionist act. After about a minute of increasingly rapid sucking, the buccaneer wench sank down to her knees in front of him, never releasing his cock from her mouth. She dropped her hands off his cock, one massaging and pinching her breasts, and the other starting to work again on her cunt. She soon inched back from him, arching her back and allowing everyone to easily see her fingers alternately working on her clit and pumping in and out of her bald snatch. Taking a chance on missing something, I glanced over at the room, trying to discern the mood of the witnesses to my wanton whore. All the guys had their cocks out, with Raggedy Ann stroking her mate's as he played with her crotch under her skirt. Looking back at my delectable little cocksucker, I had yet another shock. With both her hands occupied pleasing herself, she was sliding her cherry lipped-mouth up and down the length of his shaft, nearly deep-throating him! She had never attempted, much less succeeded in doing that to me! I pulled out my own cock as she blew him, taking probably a foot of meat down her throat on each thrust. Within moments, she reached up, grabbed his shaft and started jacking him off into her mouth. Her other hand reached a frenzied pace on her clit as her body stiffened, then started jerking with her own climax. As soon as the guy saw this, he reached down, grabbed her tits, and shoved his cock down her throat. They both shuddered for moments as their mutual climaxes hit, his filling her throat with cum and hers caused her to actually drip onto the floor. She pulled off his prick, continuing to suck, as she drew a deep breath through her nose. As his massive tool escaped her lips' clutches, there was an audible "pop". She gave that beast one last kiss and stood up. His kilt dropped down, covering his deflating member. She turned as the ninja walked up to her, cock in hand, and asked her something. I heard her say "later" to him as she turned back to the now-sated man she had just blown. She reached into his belt pouch and removed her panties. She bent over yet again, proudly displaying her open cunt to her fans once again, and wiped up the newest crop of juices from her fuck-hole. She turned back to the young ninja, dug her hand down into his pants and opened up the top of them. Her slutty smile reappeared as she shoved her panties down his trousers. She mashed her tits into his chest, tilted her head up, and gave him a hard, wet, open-mouthed kiss. "Later," she repeated, voice husky. She turned to me and licked her lips, causing me to shoot all over the floor. With that, she ascended the stairs above me, giving me a great shot of her bald beaver as she went to get something cold to drink upstairs. I tucked my dick back into my pants and looked around. The ninja was standing there, stunned and holding his crotch. Raggedy Ann and Andy seemed to have both climaxed; they were gently making out on their pillows. I just caught the vampire zipping up his pants, and saw him wipe his hand on the futon cover. Ewww... I made a mental note not to sit there in the future. Unfortunately, the mood broke with the star attraction gone. The couple settled into each other's arms as the vampire slowly walked to the bathroom and closed the door behind him. Oh, that poor ninja! He found a chair facing away from me and sat down heavily in it, holding my wife's underwear and looking at them as if he couldn't believe what had just happened. I took this as my cue to leave, slipping up the stairs without alerting anyone that I witnessed the debauchery of which my wife was the star. Upstairs, the party continued unabated, no one aware of what my wife just did beneath their feet. I looked around for her, finding her chatting and laughing with a group of our close friends in the living room. I went up the stairs through the dining area to the kitchen and grabbed a drink. The music blared, easily heard throughout the upstairs. Walking back through the dining area, I stopped by the china hutch and looked out over the living room. The dining room was about four steps up and separated from the living room by a wooden banister. My sweet wife showed no signs of the wanton acts she just performed, even without wearing panties and her skirt barely keeping everyone in the room from ogling her shaved snatch and round ass. I shook my head, wondering if I imagined the whole thing. Just then, the ninja came up the stairs, caught sight of my wife and stopped. He touched his pocket, bulging where he kept my little slut's underwear. Jen saw him and caught his eye. He started towards her, and was stopped when she subtly shook her head. It was sad to watch his shoulders droop and his head drop when she rebuffed him. The man in black turned dejectedly and walked outside onto the patio. I wandered over to a chair at the window in the dining area overlooking the back yard and saw him approach a big man wearing a toga. He pulled the big guy over to a bench just outside the area of the porch light. I could see them from my vantage point, but the crowd around the fireplace on the deck would have a difficult time seeing them with the shadows and the intervening vegetation. I had an idea what he was talking to the other guy about, chuckling as he waved his hands animatedly, describing how my wife whored herself out to two strangers. He even reached into his pocket and pulled out my wife's sopping underwear. The big guy looked skeptical. A hand on my shoulder startled me. I turned and saw my wife standing next to me, concern and embarrassment warring on her face. "Are you okay?" She was quiet and shy, afraid of my response. Instead of replying, I put my arm around her back and lifted the back of her skirt. She gasped and turned her head, aware that anyone behind her could see her exposed ass cheeks. When she saw nobody, she turned back towards me, waiting for my answer. I continued to say nothing as I slid my hand between her cheeks, down until I felt her dripping pussy. She gasped as I pushed three fingers into her hole. I started working them in and out, churning up more juices. In moments she was beginning to breathe heavily and leaned forward across me, resting her hands on the window sill and putting her tits across my face. With my other hand, I reached up and pulled her top down, exposing her nearest nipple to my mouth. I started sucking as I worked her pussy into dripping wetness. Her whole glistening, splayed snatch was visible to anyone walking behind her, as high as her skirt rode. I smiled as I thought of what a total exhibitionist whore she had turned into; here I was, in our friends' dining room visible to anyone who would look up at us from the party, sucking on her tit and finger-fucking her. "Oh," she moaned, as her thighs started quivering, indicating the onset of a new orgasm. "That poor guy," she said, nodding towards the ninja and the big toga-wearer outside the window. "Should I have fucked him, too?" I jerked, nearly popping again. My wife has never cursed around me, not even during sex. "Well?" she asked. I could feel her quivering more now, so I added another finger. She gasped at the new intrusion, surely feeling stretched now with nearly my whole hand inside her. "I don't know if I'm up for it after you get done with me; I'm getting sore." I didn't answer, instead reaching for her other tit and popping it out into the open. She started trembling more. "Hmm," she breathed in my ear, "I've already sucked one guy off, and I let another fuck my pussy. Maybe I should let him take my ass." All my motion stopped. Not only had I never butt-fucked my wife, but she had never entertained the idea. This cock-whore across my lap whined and started moving her hips, trying to get my hands moving again, eager to cum. So she wants to get fucked in the ass, huh? Okay, let's see, I thought. I pulled my hand out of her cunt, split my fingers into twos and pressed them back into her; two in her pussy and two in her asshole. My slut stiffened at this unexpected intrusion, gasping in discomfort and pulling her tit away from my mouth. She rose up off the window sill, grabbed both of her tits and jerked wildly as a massive orgasm crashed over her. I held on to her, guiding her to my seat as I stood, blocking the view of her from the party below. "Hey, is Jen okay?" my best friend Erik called from the living room. "Yeah, she just tripped," I yelled back, quickly pulling up her top to cover her exposed tits. She was sprawled on the chair, legs spread and holding her crotch as her orgasm wound down. "She's not used to these heels." I thought about straightening her up more, but hell, she started this. If she doesn't care who sees her goodies, then that's her choice. I moved away from her, going down to the party, letting her recover on her own. Holding my drink, I joined in the conversation with the group. I looked up at the clock, surprised that it was nearly midnight. One half hour to go until the new year. Soon I noticed my wife come down the stairs, careful to keep her skirt from uncovering her bald slit. It was quite the evolution, being that we were lower than her, and had a good shot up her skirt as she descended from the dining room. She joined us, looking fresh and newly-made-up. She must have used the time to touch up her cosmetics, because she looked great. Thinking of what she did earlier tonight to those guys started to get me hard again. Pretty soon she excused herself, saying she needed some fresh air. She milled towards the back door until she found a spot nearly hidden from view of the party. I moved until I could see her looking at a curio cabinet. She looked over her shoulder, saw that I and only I was looking, and slowly withdrew something from her purse. She held it up, obviously letting me see the bottle of lube. Knowing it drives me wild, she bent over and exposed her ass yet again. She reached back with one hand and spread her cheek, letting me see her asshole itself. With the other hand she slowly shoved the nozzle past her sphincter and squeezed some lube into her rectum. She quickly removed it, straightened up, and walked outside with it still in her hand. Turning to my friends, I left as well, saying I needed to use the restroom. Instead, I went up the stairs and went to the window overlooking the back yard bench. I got there in enough time to watch her work her way through the throng milling around on the deck and head across the yard to the bench where the two guys were still talking. Man, she still looked awesome. She was putting extra swing in her slow step as she approached the now-staring guys, causing her skirt to swish and repeatedly flashing her bald cunt. As soon as she cleared the bushes separating the men from the party on the deck, she reached up and pulled down her top, letting both her tits pop out into the cool night air. Needless to say, with this vision of whorish beauty bearing down on them, both the big toga guy and the young ninja had all their attention riveted on her. I could see the ninja nudge his friend with his elbow, as if saying, "See? I told you so." I don't know what I was expecting, but it surprised all three of us when she walked right up to the guy in the toga, reached down and opened his legs, then dropped to her knees between them. She unceremoniously flipped up his toga, pulled aside his boxers, and started sucking his dick, right if front of the young man, ignoring him. Ninja-boy stood up, not sure whether he should leave or join in. Her ignoring him was obviously messing with his mind. That little cocksucker started deep-throating the big guy's tool with little fanfare, sliding her mouth down to his bush on every thrust. She grabbed his hands and placed them on her breasts, encouraging him to maul them. No man could last long under this onslaught, and soon I could see him grab her head and force it all the way to the base of his cock, pumping another load a jizz into her throat. I thought I could see her swallowing frantically, trying to keep any from escaping. This time when she pulled off, she didn't immediately stand up. Instead, she slowly slid his meat out of her mouth and licked it clean, gently tucking it back into his shorts and tugging his toga down to cover his crotch. The big Roman leaned back, a huge disbelieving smile on his face as my slut wife stood up and teasingly pulled her top back over her stiff nipples. She and I both glanced at the ninja, nearly in tears in his sexual frustration, and smiled. Turning around as if to leave him behind and un-satisfied again, my wanton wife stopped, bent over at the waist, reached back and spread her ass cheeks. He stared at her open asshole in amazement and started to walk towards her with his hands on his crotch, ready to release his meat. Just before he pulled down his pants, she stood up, looked over her shoulder and gave him a huge, whorish smile. Rather than leaving him to suffer, she turned towards him and embraced him. He stood there in dismay until she raised her head to his ear and started whispering something. Nodding, he let her lead him by the hand back inside. I looked at my watch and noticed that we had just minutes until the ball drop. I grabbed my drink and went down to the living room where champagne was being doled out. Unfortunately, I got roped into talking with some more friends and missed my wife's triumphant return. Luckily, she was able to work her way through the crowd and to my side just as the ball dropped and started a new year. She grabbed my head and gave me a long, wet kiss. Thankfully, she had rinsed her mouth out, so I didn't have to taste another man's cum on my wife's lips. The host, our friend, put on a driving song and urged everyone to get out and dance. I looked at my little slut and noticed her looking up at the dining room. Following her gaze, I saw then ninja upstairs, bouncing to the beat and rubbing his crotch, pleading with his eyes to my wife. With a last kiss, my wife pulled away from me and walked up the stairs to her next lover, preparing to take a cock up her ass for the first time. It was obvious to anyone looking that my wife wasn't wearing underwear as she went up. It was also obvious, even several feet away to see that she was worked up and ready to get fucked; you could see her glisten. She swayed up to him, grabbed him by his bulge, and led him over to the banister separating the party from the dining room where she now bent towards me. He moved behind her, still swaying to the music, and pulled out his cock. I looked around. Nobody was paying any attention to the two, and with the music, no one but me heard her grunt when he shoved his cock up her greased ass unmercifully. Turning around, she had a grimace of pain on her face, but kept her body moving with his as if they were both dirty dancing. Nobody knew just how dirty. I stood there for two songs, watching as this stranger sodomized my wife in front of me, making a whore out of her and a cuckold of me. Watching as this black-clad man fucked my wife in the ass, taking her anal cherry while I stood there. Watching as she alternately groaned and winced in pain, then shook with orgasm after orgasm. His invading cock worked in and out of her butt hole until he quivered with his own impending orgasm and grunted. My wife looked me straight in the eyes, stood and lifted her skirt so I and anyone around could witness as he slammed his stiff prick deep in my whore's ass and held it there while he emptied load after load of cum into my wife's gripping rectum. She dropped her skirt and stood up with a relieved look as he pulled out of her well-fucked ass. 19919 2.09/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment