Friday, June 29, 2012

After The Party part 2

Relief flooded through me as I turned off the engine. It had been a long drive and I had a few drinks. I went in to the house to join my wife Nora. She could not even wait for me to park, she rushed off to bed as soon as we stopped outside the house. I got out of the car and lit a cigarette, taking my time walking back to the house. The night air felt good after the effort of navigating the car in my state. As I smoked scenes form the party flashed back through the winey haze. It had been a good one. One of those rare times when everyone lets go and really enjoy themselves. I did, so did Nora. Neither one of us was a great dancer yet we danced non stop for four hours. The joyous mood was infectious, aided by plenty of wine and good food, it permeated everything and everybody. And it wasn't just the dancing. In the general happiness of the atmosphere there was a lot of mild flirting. Nothing extraordinarily daring but in any other circumstances it might have made people uptight. Tonight it just added to the fun. I recalled the woman in black. I zeroed in on her from the beginning, when she walked in with her husband. Every item of clothing was black, including black stockings. She had bright red lipstick on her wide sensuous mouth. When she flashed me the first smile on the dance floor I felt stirrings in my groin. She was in her late thirties and the mature laugh wrinkles lent her smile an air of mischief that was hard to ignore. But I had not been the only one. Nora too had found the attentions of a some of good looking guys interesting. I remembered seeing her dancing with one of them, he acted as their leader, at the far end of the room. At one point he leant and whispered into her ear and she broke out in laughter, I wondered what he had said that was so funny. Whatever it was it was it elicited a sexual kind of laughter from my wife, a kind of laughter she would give in half embarrassment when something sexual was inconveniently displayed or said.I knew that laughter well. I pushed the front door gently closed. The house was in darkness, Nora obviously was in bed and sleeping. I tiptoed through the darkness to the bedroom. In the semi darkness I saw her sleeping form under the sheets. I undressed quietly and slid in be side her. I adjusted my head on the pillow and closed my eyes. Her hand slid up along my thigh. Her long fingernails barely touched me. I instantly got a hardon. I presumed that she was drunk and sleepy, but my wife was not sleepy, she was horny. I turned towards her. I touched her flank, let my palm feel the swell of her hip and on to her thighs. She was still turned away from me but her hand was active, touching me ever closer to my prick. For a while we felt satisfied just to tease with light touches. Then she leaned her head back and her mouth searched for mine. We kissed lustily, our open mouths mauling. She moved fully against me, my stiff cock pressed against her back. She let out a moan of pleasure and her hand gripped my shaft. "You had a good time tonight, she said as she moved her hand slowly up and down my cock. "Yeah, it was a good party" I responded and grabbed her by the hips, feeling the flare of her hips as they opened out from her waist. I enjoyed the smoothness of her skin. I licked along her neck behind her ear. She shivered, she always liked that. She turned towards me. In the darkness her eyes were shiny, almost silver. "I was hoping you would come to bed soon, I thought you might be too drunk and fall asleep right away." In my haze I thought it natural to ask a question. It was a decision that seemed natural then, yet we rarely talked in bed, sex was intense but never vocal with us. "When did you get so worked up: I asked while letting my hand slide along her belly to her cunt. My fingers made contact with her pubic hairs. "I've been horny most of the night" she replied. It was a frank statement, yet unlike her to be so forthright during sex. It shocked me a bit and yet it made me hornier still, my cock twitched in her hand. "And how about you, when did you get so stiff" She asked playfully. "At the party just like you..." I replied and my fingers slid into her burning hot cunt. She sighed and reflexively opened her thighs to allow me more access.I felt the outer lips of her cunt, they were open and hot, I probed further in to the center of her, she was wet and open. "It was a hell of a party, I even danced" I said. "The lady in black enticed you to dance....she seemed the enticing type..." she said, her hand never stopping the slow pumping on my cock.I responded with another twitch and my fingers slid along the length of her crack, up and down slowly, reflecting her slow massage of me. "Did she turn you on?" She asked and before I thought too much about it I responded with a muffled yes. "Did you think about ....you know...." "For a while I did yes." I replied, and I perceived a new mood arising, it was interesting to talk in bed. We had never done it, but now the drink and the slowness the proceedings were giving me ideas. "You were surrounded by admirers too, I noticed you dancing up a storm over the far side of the room. I inserted two fingers in her cunt and moved them in and out slowly. "Yeah, actually it was only one, the guy in the black shirt" she said whispering and moving her hips forward to meet my penetrating fingers. I wondered if she was thinking of him now, imagining that my fingers were his prick. The thought was so shocking yet so uncontrollably exciting. I moved closer to her, felt her body with mine. We kissed deeply. "Did you think about making it with him?" I asked surprising myself wit my daring. She nodded vigorously. I moved my mouth to her ear and whispered: "Did you think about his cock?" it was the first time either one of us had used fuck terms in bed. But the drink, the reckless mood we were in helped in making the decision to use them now. I was afraid for a second that she might be turned off, that the mood would evaporate. It did not. She moaned and brought a hand up to her face, she bit into her fingers as she strained more against me. It was getting to her and her response excited me even more. I pushed on with my fingers and my verbal teasing. "Did he push his cock against you when you were dancing, that why you are so worked up?" I teased her. She surprised me by nodding and moaning her pleasure. She coiled like a snake. And then she stopped to catch her breath. "He looked really turned on when you were dancing, did you tease him?" I asked her, careful to keep my voice low, barely a whisper, a conspiratorial sharing of information mandated low whispering. "He pressed his prick against me....and...I decided to press back, I felt it harden against my belly and it made me horny, I felt my cunt open and go wet....and then he started asking me for a date, trying to pass his phone number to me, it was all so sexy and naughty .." She turned to kiss me and her hand pumped more strongly on my prick. "You jealous big man?" she asked as she pumped, she handled my cock as if it were from it rather than my mouth she would get her reply. In a way it was, my shudders must have communicated my excitement and therefore my liking for what she was saying. But above all the feeling, for the first time ever that I could open up and talk dirty about my fantasies and question her about hers was the biggest ever turn on. And yes I was jealous of her getting horny with someone else, I was also excited for now I could openly admit the many times I had imagined her fucking someone else and felt horny about it. "Jealous and horny about it, about you fucking with him." "Do you like the idea of him fucking me?" she whispered into my ear, she was teasing me now. I liked it. "Yeah" was the only thing I could say as her hand sought me out and learned the real truth. "Have you thought about this before?" she asked curiously? "Yes, many times, I admitted and pulled her closer to me, I covered her mouth and face with kisses, she responded fiercely. "I like this, Its turning me on talking like this" she commented. I agreed with her, it turned me on too, I wanted it to go on forever. So did she for she started to probe me. "What do you fantasize about?" she asked. I took a deep breath and told. "I fantasize you fucking with someone else, I imagine being real close and watching his cock sliding in and out of your cunt, I imagine you sucking him, I see all kinds of detail and always you with someone else, sometimes with a woman, mostly with a man or two men." I went on to detail my fantasies to her, letting out all that i had ever imagined and wished for. I don't know how long I talked for but her attention was riveted to my words. At some point of detail she would let out a moan or a sigh showing me that it was especially exciting to her, like the part I had said I had imagined driving while she was in the back seat getting fucked . I was amazed at her response, I never expected her to react so positively to my fantasies. It was my turn to ask her about her sexual dreams. "I don't see details like you do, I get this feeling associated with a situation, I like the feel of a kinky situation, like you driving while the man fucks me in the back seat,it is so naughty, so forbidden and risky that it turns me on. I imagine fucking a black man...... When she said that my prick gave strong series of jerks in her hand. I felt her fingers tighten around me, responding to my spasms. "You like that don;t you " she asked teasing me with a long up and down motion on my cock. "Yes I like you getting fucked by a black man, his black prick sinking into you while I watch..." I said to her. "Strange how our fantasies match there, someone lithe and smooth with a huge prick, opening up to receive him, licking his prick..." while she talked I slid down the bed and sought her cunt with my mouth. I licked along her cunt many times. I let my tongue slide down to her ass, the new incursion thrilled her and she muffled a scream, she spread her thighs to give me better access. I obliged and used my tongue on her from her ass to her navel, I licked every hair on her cunt, I sucked on her till she came. And while I worked at her she continued to talk and describe her fantasy of being taken by the black man, the lithe black man with the wiry muscles and the huge cock. In my mind I saw the scene, her opening up and his black penis sliding into her cunt, slowly and inexorably until it buried itself to he hilt. A big prick that pushed her cunt lips aside, I imagined him bucking into her, I saw her face contorted in ecstasy as she came . I imagined it all yet it was almost as if I could see it right in front of me, my wife getting fucked by a black stud. I moved off her cunt and trailed my mouth up to hers. she eagerly licked her cunt juice from my lips. My prick found its way into her burning cunt. I slid in smoothly. She was hot and wet and as I closed in on her she came again. I continued to fuck her slowly while she clung to me with arms and legs, squeezing me in a vice of her flesh. She came again and again until I could no longer hold back and we both exploded into a raging orgasm that left us panting exhausted. We could not even speak and drifted off to sleep. 6103 1.65/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment