Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Darts

DARTS BY Mustang & DJ My wife and I were going out to play darts with the guys. This made her real hot because she could wear her little tight short skirt. and strut her stuff up to throw her darts and every time she bent over to pick one up she would show a puff of black fir and then as she was walking back with her darts she would look at all the guys to see if any ;one of them showed a reaction to seeing her cunt under her little skirt and of course they would all have big grins on their faces as big as the bulges in their jeans...soon they would all be cheering for her to bend over and show them what she has to offer. and they would be telling me to let them show us how to enjoy the pretty little pussy that I have. The shirt she was wearing would raise up above her titties when she would reach up to get her darts out of the dart board. I could tell the guys were really getting hot because they all were grabbing at their bulges and asking her if she thought she could handle such big huge dicks. The hotter she got the thicker my dick seemed to get so I suggested we all go get a room at the hotel after the game. They were all ready and willing of course so as the night went on they would finish their throw and sit by her and play with her pussy under the table I was really surprised to look under the table and see her feet spread wide apart and propped up on the chairs on either side of her and a guy on each side of her playing with her pussy and seeing her moan and suppress the screams under her breath I knew she wouldn't finish the game so I finished really quick and told everybody to follow me to fuck some of the hottest pussy around. They were all really horny and ready to burst out of their tight jeans so as soon as we got to the room I turned on some music and she started dancing and taking off her clothes piece by piece and throwing the pieces at each of us, bending over pushing her two fingers up in her hot juicy pussy and then taking them out and sucking on them watching all of our dicks just get bigger and thicker. Then one of the guys went over and started dancing with her and playing with her titties and her pussy as she rubbed up and down on his leg grabbing his dick in her hand and motioning for another to join them and licking her lips at me I knew then it was time to put her on her knees and fuck her in her soft mouth and feel her tongue slide around my dick another guy came up behind her and stuck his dick deep in her pussy making her scream as loud as she could which really got my dick to pumping her sweet little mouth I actually thought she would swallow my cock all the way down her throat then another guy came over and flipped her over and said to her "just lay back and I will fuck you like you ain't never been fucked" which made my dick hard watching her watch him with anticipation. Her tongue clamped down on my dick when he stuck her and I almost came but I wanted to save that for her sweet little ass. So I pulled my dick out of her mouth and got behind her and slid it into her tight hole and she screamed a really loud scream and said fuck me over and over again and then another guy wanted her pussy from behind and I went and washed off cause I wanted to feel her tongue swallow my dick again cause I knew what she was about to get was a really huge dick and she did not see it outside the jeans ,I went around to the front of her again and she closed her wet mouth around my cock as the guy in back of her rammed her real hard from the back and she screamed louder and louder fuck me harder fuck me harder so we turned her over and two guys pulled her legs up over her head and then the stud came over and laid on top of her I could see her eyes get big with suprise kinda like she was scared this guys dick would tear her pussy up but we all knew that is what she really needed to cool her hot little twat. he pulled out of her and she begged him not to stop and then he went back down on her real slow and long. I didn't think his dick was ever gonna get all the way up inside her and I knew my baby had been filled up when I saw his body hit against her pussy with his dick buried deep inside her it took her breath away and all she could do was try to scream but the other guys that were holding her legs up were squeezing on her nipples and this I know ran chills through her whole body. She started pumping with the guy and the harder she pumped the harder he pumped and then I told him to lay on his back and she sat on his dick and I came up from behind and filled her ass again it was squeezing the life out of my dick but I didn't stop I was banging my baby real hard and the guy was banging her pussy and then the other guys were wanting some of that hot pussy and she gave them a blow job to hold them over, she wasnt thru with the guy and me yet we fucked and fucked until we all came together and we were all exausted and laid there for a few minutes and then me and the guy went to get some drinks and she just laid there lifeless while we were getting the drinks I heard some really loud screams and it sounded like my honey really getting fucked hard so we went back in the other room to watch and there she was on top of one of the guys on her feet pumping away and the sight of her so hot made our dicks get hard again so we sat and watched as the other three guys took their turn with her and she enjoyed every minute of it. 2920 1.10/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment