Tuesday, June 26, 2012

His Best Friend Moved Into His House, Then Into His Wife

HIS BEST FRIEND MOVED INTO HIS HOUSE, THEN INTO HIS WIFE My friend Orin had been staying with us for three weeks when he called one afternoon to say his car had broken down about 90 miles north of where we live. It was just one more piece of rotten luck for Orin. He had recently broken up with his wife, who had taken his apartment and nearly every cent he had. Orin was a painter, and now he had no place to paint, let alone live. As he was broke, depressed, and down on his luck, I had told him he could stay in the extra bedroom over our garage until he got back on his feet. "I began to get turned on, just thinking about the two of them screwing. 'Then you wouldn't mind if I had sex with Orin?' Dinah asked. 'Not if I could watch, ' I replied" After he called with car trouble, my wife Dinah and I piled into the pickup and headed out to rescue our house guest. The mechanic we consulted when we got there said it would take at least a day to repair the car, so we phoned some friends who lived in the area, and they generously offered to put the three of us up for the night. We hadn't seen Clem and Allie in months, and they were glad to have us, although their house was small, and we would have to sleep on the floor in the TV room. "Better than under an overpass," I said into the phone. "A minute later Dinah turned to me and smiled. 'I knew you were awake all the time, ' she panted. 'Tell me, did you enjoy seeing your friend fucking your wife?'" At dinner Allie announced that she was going on a trip to Europe in a week with an old college friend. "Have you traveled with her before?" I asked. Allie's smile broadened, and Clem explained that it was not a she, but a guy who Allie had kept up a friendship with ever since college. "You don't mind her traveling with another man?" Dinah asked. Clem looked over at his wife and smiled. He then explained that he and Allie had an open relationship, and that his wife was perfectly free to have friends of the opposite sex. I then asked him how he would react if she had sex with him while traveling through romantic Europe. Clem smiled again. "Allie and Ralph have already had sex, often," he replied. "As I said, we have an open relationship. Who she chooses to sleep with is up to her, of course." "Of course," I repeated, although I was quite surprised at this revelation, and I was pretty sure Dinah and Orin were as well. After dinner we visited until bedtime. Clem then hauled out a large sleeping bag and a comforter, and they left us to make our bed in the TV room. We used the sleeping bag for a mattress and the comforter as a blanket, and the three of us stretched out on the floor, with Dinah between Orin and myself. We lay there in the dark and chatted for a while about the evening, our friends, and Orin's car repairs. When Orin got up to use the bathroom, I asked Dinah what she thought about Allie traveling and having sex with another man. "Well, if Clem's okay with it," she replied with a shrug, "then I guess it's fine. He seems to have no problem with it." "I guess that makes sense," I said, "if that's what they both want." "What about us?" Dinah asked, turning on her side to face me. "What if Orin asked me to travel to Europe with him? Would you be okay with that, like Clem is?" I couldn't tell how serious she was, but I decided to treat it lightly. "Well," I said, smiling at her, "if you're going to travel with another guy, I think Orin would be a pretty good choice." She smiled back at me, then kissed me. The fact was that even before she asked me this hypothetical question, I had been thinking of the two of them together, physically. After all, they spent an awful lot of time at our home together while I was at work. I wondered if Orin had ever thought about fucking Dinah. I thought most guys would. I probably would, if the situation was reversed. But for some reason the possibility didn't worry me. I thought about my wife's question. Could I accept it if she wanted to have sex with Orin? What if she had already? As I lay there I began to imagine them making love. In my mind I saw them kissing, saw his erection moving in and out of her. I enjoyed the erotic image, and I began to get turned on, just thinking about the two of them screwing. "Then you wouldn't mind if I had sex with Orin?" Dinah asked, as if she'd been reading my thoughts. "Not if I could watch," I replied, still in a joking tone, although my cock was hard now. "I'm serious!" she protested, poking me lightly in the ribs. I looked into her eyes then. "So am I," I said. And at that moment Orin came out of the bathroom, stripped to his boxers, then slipped in beside Dinah and covered himself with the quilt. I took a deep breath. "My wife wants to know if I could handle her having sex with a male friend, like Allie's husband does," I said. There was a short pause. "Well, could you?" Orin asked finally. Another pause. "Look," I said then, "if you guys are going to make love tonight, do it quietly. I need to get a good night's sleep." With that I figured I had let them know they could if they wanted to, without coming right out and saying it. "We will," Orin said, and my heart beat faster as I realized it might actually happen. Dinah was lying between the two of us, wearing only her panties and bra. I wondered if their bodies were touching, whether it turned her on to be almost nude so close to Orin, and if he was expecting to fuck my wife as we stretched out together under the quilt. But nothing happened, at least not immediately, and I soon fell asleep. I woke up in the middle of the night, and I could hear Dinah and Orin talking softly. Her back was toward me, and I imagined her breasts against his side, her face close to his. After a while I heard him tell her good night, and I imagined them kissing. I thought perhaps I heard the almost imperceptible sound of lips parting, but it could have been my imagination. Later, after Dinah was asleep, I brushed my hand over her ass and found that she had removed her panties. I cupped her bottom in my palm, feeling the heat of her pussy with the tips of my fingers. I wondered if it had been heated by something they had done while I was asleep. I drifted off again, with a finger between my wife's pussy lips and a picture of her fucking my friend in my mind. The next day Orin's car was fixed, and we returned home. I didn't ask Dinah if they had actually had sex that night, and she didn't volunteer the information. Nor did Orin. But I hadn't gotten a lot of sleep, and the following night I found myself dozing off in the living room as the three of us watched a movie. I woke up a few hours later to the sound of heavy breathing, and opened one eye. There on the couch across from me was my wife with my best friend. Her skirt was on the floor, and Orin was helping her out of her blouse, kissing her shoulder as he lifted the garment over her head. She then raised her hips to allow him to remove her panties, and as he did so she opened her bra and pulled it off. When she was nude she helped him undress, unbuckling his pants and removing his shirt, then pushed him down on his back and straddled his body, positioning his very ample dick at the entrance to her pussy. She thrust her hips forward, forcing him into her, and then lowered herself onto him, her head going back as he slid all the way into her vagina. My heart began to speed up as she started a slow bouncing motion on his erection. It thrilled me to see them fucking on the couch, and I turned my head slightly to get a better look. Orin reached up and took each of her breasts in his hands as he fucked her from below, and she leaned over and kissed him as her hips continued to bounce. After fondling her breasts, Orin took hold of Dinah's ass cheeks and pulled her forward, forcing himself more deeply into her. She groaned and increased the tempo of her fucking, until she came so loudly that I could only think she had forgotten about me being there in the room with them. After she came, Dinah scooted forward and positioned her pussy over my friend's mouth. Orin licked and gobbled at her slit while she moaned in response, moving her head from side to side as he ate her with abandon. After a few minutes of that she scooted back, leaned forward and slipped his cock into her mouth. She kissed and licked the head of his sizeable dick, then slid it to the back of her throat, her nose buried in his pubic hair. She had never deep-throated me like that, and I was surprised that she even knew how to do it. For a long moment she held his erection at the back of her throat like a pro, then lifted her head off his cock and began licking the tip and shaft, cleaning off her pussy juice while obviously savoring the feel of his cock in her mouth and on her tongue. Then she bent forward again and they kissed. My pulse beat increased again as Orin whispered, "Give me your pussy." My wife immediately moved into a 69 position, placing her pussy over his mouth for the second time that night. I could see him sucking on her as she again took his dick into her mouth. He parted her ass cheeks with his hands and worked his tongue against her anus. Dinah loved having her ass licked, and in a minute she came again under his active tongue. She climbed off of him then and got down on the floor on her back. Reaching up to him, she whispered breathlessly, "Come in me now." Orin got on top of her and slid his still rigid cock into her pussy, then slowly began to push in and out. He then did something I had never seen before. He reached down and wiped some of their juices off the shaft of his moving cock with his fingers, then brought his hand to her mouth, and she sucked the moisture from his fingers as if it were a tasty cream. Orin now began to fuck her with hard, rapid movements, and Dinah met each thrust with one of her own. When he came, she also climaxed a few seconds later, pushing up at him and pumping her hips as she milked the semen from his dick. By this time I was sitting up with my eyes wide open, unabashedly watching my friend fuck my wife. When his cock stopped spurting, Dinah knelt beside him, bending over to kiss and stroke the now flaccid member with her lips and tongue. Orin reached down and pulled her up to him, mashing his mouth against hers in a passionate kiss, and she rubbed her lips across his, letting him taste the semen on her mouth. A minute later Dinah turned to me and smiled. "I knew you were awake all the time," she panted. "Tell me, did you enjoy seeing your friend fucking your wife?" "You guys were beautiful," I replied. "May I watch you again some time?" Orin and Dinah nodded their consent, then went back to kissing. That was about a year ago. Dinah is not home as I write this; she is traveling with Orin around France. I know they are fucking their way across the country, and the mental images of them doing it are what lull me to sleep every night. Orin lives with us permanently now, and Dinah often spends her nights with him in his room over the garage. But the best times for me are when all three of us spend the night in our bed, and I get to watch the two of them fucking and sucking each other at close range. I can't wait for them to get home. 25278 1.94/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment