Monday, June 25, 2012

Madison Gets Fucked

MADISON GETS FUCKED I was in the shower when I heard the doorbell ring. My wife, Madison, opened the bathroom door and told me to answer it. I hurriedly finished my shower and threw on a towel to go answer the door myself. As I passed the open door of our bedroom I saw that my wife had several sexy outfits lying on the bed, and was trying on another one. ?You look great.? I told her. ?I know. Go get the door. I don?t want to keep my guest waiting. Waiting at the door was Madison?s ex-boyfriend, and in the bedroom was my beautiful wife, waiting to fuck him. Shortly after we got married, about six months ago, my niece started dating a black guy, causing quite a stir with some of my family. Lying in bed one night my wife commented that this didn?t seem to bother me like it did some of my relatives. ?I guess I?m just more open-minded.? I told her. After a few moments my wife rolled toward me. ?I used to date a black guy, back in college.? She said. I was shocked. We had discussed past relationships before, and this had never come up. ?Does that bother you?? She asked. ?Of course not.? I said. ?Well, we never actually went on a date.? she continued. ?We just fucked a lot.? She looked at me cautiously; her eyes narrowed waiting for my response. ?Does that bother you?? she asked again, her hand sliding up to grasp the obvious erection growing under the thin fabric of my boxer shorts. ?Does it feel like it bothers me?? ?No, it doesn?t.? she whispered, smiling as her hand reaching beneath the fabric, slowly stroking my rigid cock. ?So, I guess it kind of turns you on then, right?? she asked. ?Well, it?s kind of hot. A pretty white girl playing with a big black dick?? ?Oh, it was definitely big. It was much bigger than yours.? She laughed, squeezing my dick through my boxers as she humiliated me. ?Look how hard your little dick is getting.? She lowered her head toward my aching cock, still smiling, but with an evil look in her eyes. She continued to stroke and caress me, but stopped short of taking me into her mouth. ?Have you ever imagined me with a black guy? Is that what you think about when you jack off?? She was doing a magnificent job with her hand, and I put my hand on the back of her head, coaxing her into a blow job. She pulled her head away, and the stroking slowed. ?You didn?t answer me.? She said. ?I want the truth. Is that what you fantasize about?? ?I really don?t think we should go there, Baby.? I replied, again pulling her head toward my aching meat. Again she pulled away. ?I want an answer, now.? She said firmly. Then her voice softened. ?If you tell me the truth, I?ll suck your dick. If you don?t, then I?m going to sleep in the guest room, and you?ll have to take care of this yourself.? She said, patting my erection. In my current state, I would have done anything for a blow job, and her sexual domination had always been a turn on for me. ?Yes, I think about that a lot.? I said. Immediately she lowered her warm mouth onto my waiting cock. She licked and sucked and stroked, producing a drizzle of pre-cum that rolled down my shaft onto her fingers. She greedily licked her fingers clean, looking into my eyes. ?I used to suck his big black cock all the time.? She said. ?He had the best tasting cum, ever.? Hearing these nasty words come from my wife?s sweet lips sent me over the edge, and I came instantly. As the first shot was running down her cheek she again took me into her mouth, rolling her tongue around the head of my dick as I continued to shoot stream after stream of cum. Madison licked her lips, smiling wickedly. ?Is that something you?d really like to see? Would you like to watch me fuck a black guy?? I was very turned on, and began to get a very rare second erection. ?I think I?d probably like to see that.? I answered, my erection steadily growing. ?You?d like to watch me play with a big, hard black cock? What would you like to watch the most?? she prodded, rubbing my stiffened dick firmly. I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate, not wanting to cum again and loose my erection. ?I think I?d like to watch you suck it.? I answered, resisting the urge to cum all over her hand. ?You?re such a pervert.? She scolded. ?Why would you want to watch me suck a big, hard black cock?? Her words were thick with arousal, and they poured slowly and seductively off of her tongue. ?Is it because big black cocks turn you on?? she asked. My dick twitched with her every word. ?Are you a little fag boy, wanting to look at a real man?s cock.? She said, licking my cock and moaning . ?I wish I had a real cock in my mouth, instead of this.? she said softly. ?I would want to lick him and suck him, and make him cum on my tongue, so I could taste him.? She slowly wrapped her fingers around my dick, stroking me slowly as she spoke. ?And then he?d fuck me, just like he used to.? ?I?d love to see that.? I moaned, her words enhancing the feeling of her hand on my dick. ?I still have his number.? She whispered, stroking me faster and licking the head of my dick. ?You still have his number?? I asked, suddenly aware that this could become very real. ?We keep in touch.? She said, rolling away from me and picking up the phone. The call had been short. After a warm greeting and a little small talk she asked if he was in town, and if he?d like to come over. From her side of the conversation I could tell that they had discussed this before. ?He?s okay with it.? She said. Then, ?He?ll do what I tell him to do.? Again the aggressive, dominant words thrilled me, making my cock twitch. ?What do you plan on telling me to do?? I asked. She looked at me sternly. ?Do you really want this to happen?? ?Yes, I do.? I replied. ?Then you?ll do whatever we tell you to do.? Her wicked smile returned as she got off of the bed. ?Say it. Say you?ll do whatever we tell you to do.? Again she emphasized the word ?we?. ?I?ll do anything.? I replied. ?Anything you want.? ?Get a shower while I get ready, and don?t even think about jacking off until I tell you otherwise.? I obeyed without question, nervous about what was about to happen, but willing to do anything for her. She owned me. I answered the door and a very large black man entered, barely acknowledging me. He walked into the den and sat in my chair. ?How about something to drink.? He said. I hurried into the kitchen and prepared three mixed drinks, then hurried back to the den trying to balance the drinks without losing my towel. When I returned to the den Madison was sitting on his lap and they were whispering to each other. His hand was on her thigh, slowly moving upward. She was wearing a pair of black lace boy shorts and a very small, very tight white t-shirt that accentuated her perfect breasts. My favorite outfit. She had foregone stockings, and her pretty French pedicured feet were bare. I approached with the drinks, but was ignored. His hand was now between her legs, massaging the thin material that covered her wet pussy. I sat their drinks on the table beside them and sipped mine as I watched their lustful interaction. As he rubbed her crotch she kissed him passionately, noisily sucking his tongue. Slowly she slid off of his lap onto the floor in front of him. ?I wanna see it, Baby.? She said, rubbing the large bulge than ran several inches alongside his leg under his silky basketball shorts. He looked at me and smirked, pulling out the waistband of his shorts allowing my wife to reach inside. When she pulled it out I was stunned by its size, and dropped my drink. Still not hard, it was at least nine inches long and looked to be the diameter of a cola can. They both laughed at me. ?I told you he was big.? Madison said. She gazed at it as she held it in her hands, then suddenly and eagerly put it into her mouth, circling her tongue around the massive head. It grew immediately to a length of at least twelve inches, maintaining the cola can width. To my amazement Madison took the whole thing down her throat, her nose pushed against his taunt abdomen. ?Oh, fuck yeah girl.? He said, closing his eyes. ?You?re one of the few women I?ve ever known who could take this whole thing like that.? She removed the monster from her mouth and licked it, smiling at his praise like she?d won a prestigious award. Her reply was to again stuff the entire thing back down her throat, then, with a rapid motion she began to fuck her face with it. She continued this fucking motion for several minutes, impressing me with her endurance, and with his stamina. Finally she pulled his dark hose from her mouth, looking at me with a mischievous grin. ?What do you think of it, Honey?? she asked. ?Do you like watching your wife act like a black cock slut?? Again they laughed. ?I love it, Baby.? I responded. My voice cracked like a pubescent child?s, inviting more laughter. ?I think it?s time I got fucked.? She said. Standing, she pulled him to his feet and led him down the hallway to our bedroom with me following close behind. He immediately sat on the edge of the bed and my wife got back onto her knees in front of him. ?Is this making you hot, Honey?? she asked waving his huge cock back and forth in front of her face. ?It?s making me very hot, Baby.? I replied. Again my voice cracked and again they laughed. ?Then I guess you don?t want me to stop?? she said, a strong hint of mischief in her voice. ?Hell no. I don?t want you to stop.? I said, almost panicking at the thought. ?Well then, we?ve got a few rules for you then.? She said. ?And if you don?t follow the rules, then we?re still gonna fuck, but you won?t get to watch.? ?Here?s the rules.? He said, speaking directly to me for the first time since he ordered his drink. ?I like to make sure that little dick white boys know their place, so there are a few things you?re gonna have to do if you wanna see the show.? He was still smirking, but his voice had a very stern tone. ?Number one, you?re gonna have to get this thing warmed up for me to fuck little Madison here. That means you?re gonna suck my dick. Understand?? I really hadn?t expected this to be part of the arraignment, but I felt a rush of excitement. ?If I have to, and if that?s what makes Madison happy, then I will.? I said. His eyes narrowed as he spoke. ?That?s what I want, boy. I?ll worry about making your wife happy. You just do what the fuck you?re told, understand?? I nodded weakly. ?I understand.? Madison was still looking at me, rubbing the huge cock against her face and smiling. ?Number two, When the shows over, you gotta clean everything up, understand?? I nodded again. ?I understand.? I knew what was expected of me, so I knelt beside my wife and she guided the cock into my mouth. I was surprised that it was so warm, almost hot. I swirled my tongue around the head of it like my wife had done to me so many times. I tried to get more of it into my mouth, but I felt like I would gag. ?Get on that shit.? He said gruffly, pulling my head down, forcing his cock down my throat. For a moment I thought I would choke to death, but my throat began to relax and the feeling subsided. I held him there, getting accustomed to the feeling. Slowly I began to use the fucking motion that I had watched my wife use. He began to move his hips, fucking my face. As this continued I again wondered at his size and stamina realizing that my wife must?ve never been satisfied by me. I was embarrassed to be here with his cock in my mouth. I was ashamed of my inferiority. But most of all I was turned on, praying that his stamina would lapse and I would get my first taste of another man?s cum. This was not to be. ?That?s enough little man.? He said, pulling his cock from my mouth. ?I?m gonna fuck your wife now.? Again they laughed as she bent over the bed, her perfect ass right beside my head. I didn?t move as he got behind her and slowly slid the length of his shaft into her wet cunt. I was mesmerized by the sight of it. He quickly increased his pace, fucking her harder with each stroke. ?Oh, yeah Baby!? she screamed. ?Give me that big cock!? I could tell that she was already having an orgasm, even though he had just entered her. ?What are you?? he said, beginning to pant slightly from the furious fucking. ?I?m your little slut, Baby.? She moaned. ?Fuck me with your big black cock, give me your cum.? He pulled out of her, and I thought he was going to cum, but he did not. He pushed her up onto the bed and rolled her onto her side, putting her left leg over his right shoulder. He slammed into her with brutal force, and a she cried out with each stroke, ?Oh?..yeah?..Baby?..fuck?..this?..pussy.? Her right foot dangled in front of me, bouncing with each stroke. Without thinking I grabbed it, licking the sole of her foot then sucking her toes into my mouth. She didn?t protest, so I continued. I was reduced to sucking her manicured toes while this massive black stallion fucked her. I relished my humiliation. The toes were stripped from my mouth as he rolled her onto her stomach and began to fuck her from behind. After a few moments he began to grunt, slamming into her even harder. ?Get down there boy.? He shouted. I sat on the floor with my back to the bed, my face looking up to where his monstrous cock was pounding into her. With a final grunt he pulled his cock form her sloppy cunt, shooting a thick heavy stream of cum. As his thick cum fell from her used pussy I opened my mouth, catching the acrid fluid with my tongue. When he was through he moved away from her, and she remained bent over the bed. I knelt behind her and began to clean her, licking every drop I could find. When I was finished with her I turned, still on my knees, and faced him. His massive cock, though beginning to soften, was still huge. I took him into my mouth, savoring the taste of his cum mixed with the familiar taste of Madison?s pussy. When he was clean he pushed me aside. He walked over to where Madison lay; exhausted from the rigorous fucking that she had endured, and smacked her firmly on the ass. ?When your wife gets ready for some more fucking, you call me.? He said, laughing as he put on his shorts. After he left I looked at Madison, my wife, freshly fucked by a huge black cock, lying on her stomach with her ass hanging off of the bed. ?I?m a lucky man.?, I said to myself. Send pics and story ideas to alticha@yahoo.com 7552 1.49/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment