Sunday, June 24, 2012

How Wanton Got her Name

How Wanton Got her Name By WantonKaren It was about 6 weeks before my marriage to Dan. A recent x-boyfriend of mine called and asked me to go away for the weekend, sort of a so long forever date. Greg and I had been lovers on and off for about 5 years. He was a few years older and a lot more experienced than I. But I?ve always been a quick learner. He suggested a weekend at his folk?s cottage way up in northern Michigan. It was very private, rustic, and on a small lake. I had a real good idea of how Greg wanted to say goodbye: in bed, and that was fine with me. He was lots of fun and inventive in bed! He was to pick me up at my apartment after work on Friday for the drive north. Packing was easy, a small bathing suit (it fit then) a couple of his favorite negligees some cut offs and only one piece of real underwear, a short pale yellow mini slip that he just loved me in. I had big expectations for the weekend too! The doorbell rang shortly after 5 and I stepped out into the apartment hallway and greeted Greg with suitcase in hand, he eased me against the brick wall and greeted me with a knee shaking wet kiss, long and slow. His familiar hands roamed freely about my body, sampling his favorite spots and checking the things he had always considered important on a date with me. He found me dressed in sandals and a sundress, period. He approved and slid the dress up past my waist to see my pussy. ?That hair wont be around long.? He said. ?I?m going to clean that up for your wedding? a wicked smile crossed his lips and then mine. I had taken extra time to be sure I was neatly trimmed but that isn?t what he wanted, he wanted me totally bare. He grabbed my bag of ?clothes? and I followed him out the door, my dress falling back down around my hips. This weekend showed promise. I admit I was surprised when I saw Will?s van in the lot. Will was Greg?s best friend and another guy I had dated on and off in the last few years. Was Greg borrowing Will?s van? The door swung open and I saw Will sitting behind the wheel and another guy in the passenger seat. Will jumped out and gave me another big wet kiss. I caught on quick! This was going to be a great weekend. I was introduced to Dave, the passenger, who gave me a quick peck on the cheek. We all got in and headed north. Dave and Will switched seats, so now Dave was driving. We barely got to I-75 when Greg reached in the cooler behind the seat and attended to refreshments. I decided a couple quick shots would loosen up the attitude. At this point no one had broached the subject of what the ?plans? were for the weekend, although it was becoming pretty obvious, that I was on the entertainment committee. Fine with me, this would probably be my last fling before I got married in 6 weeks and probably for a long time after. All but the driver (quiet Dave) imbibed right away. I did about 4 shots of tequila making Greg and then Will hold the lemon slices in their mouths. Things were warming up. Greg got hold of me around the waist and slid me over to him. He kisses like a God and had me like putty in no time. Sometimes I think his tongue is longer than his cock. I should have worn underwear because I know I was spoiling the van?s seat. He?s a magnet for me, I can?t resist him since we first dated 5 years ago. Without a thought Greg?s hand went up under my sundress and began to pleasure me. I knew for sure Will was watching, and probably Dave but I couldn?t stop him. Never could. I just closed my eyes and let him enjoy what was his. His hands slid my dress up and exposed me to the others, I didn?t care. Then Will reached over, unsnapped the front of my dress and opened it up. They stared at each other and then at me. Greg slid my dress off my shoulders leaving me dressed in sandals. I knelt down on the floor in the van and slipped my hand behind the zipper in Greg?s pants. He usually doesn?t wear briefs and taught me early in our relationship to protect his cock and balls when I unzipped his pants. He sprang to life, hard and thick and red, with a tiny drop of clear sticky precum on the tip of his cock. I swiped it away with my tongue, so sweet. I than went to work in earnest on his cock, lathering it with my tongue, careful to let Will see and Dave get a glimpse. I am a great cocksucker. I have been since early in High School. I worked my head up and down, devoted to my task, squeezing his massive balls together and one at a time. Greg loves head, but hates the term ?blowjob?. He likes sex to be much more graphic, he always says ?let me fuck your mouth?. I do. He was lying back on the bench seat and moaning, I knew I had him close. He pulled my face up to his and kissed me wet again, he loves his own taste on me. And probably dozens of other women. He swiped the inside of my mouth again with his tongue and pushed me towards Will. Will had his jeans off before I could! I had forgotten how curved his cock was, he had touched me in places others had not. I was lovers with both of these good friends, but never before at the same time. My head was spinning and my heart was in my throat, I felt like I was being kissed at 13 again. I preformed my magic on Will to both of their pleasure. Greg yelling ?fuck her mouth Will?. I was behind Dave?s seat so I don?t think he could see this part. While I worked on Will, Greg reached down and played with my pussy, pulling at my lips and pinching me just so. I was drenched already and the smell of sex was everywhere. It was overpowering in the van. We adjusted positions so I could finish Will while Greg took me from behind. His cock feels glorious inside me. With a groan Will shot his cum in my mouth, I kept eye contact with him the whole time. Another trick Greg taught me! Will smiled. I gave him an evil grin back letting a thick string of his cum slip from my lips and then slowly slurped it back in my mouth. The whole time Greg kept up his assault from behind. Will and I continued to share our smile. Greg pulled himself out of my pussy with a plop and came all over my back. He?s the ultimate showoff. But I know what he likes, and he knows what I like. We got to the cottage. My knees would not cooperate as I got out of Will?s van. I didn?t bother putting my sundress back on, not much to hide and I felt like some sex siren by then. The guys took my arms as we walked up the drive to the cottage. The summer cottage was older but decorated cute with lots of knotty pine accents. It had 2 small bedrooms, a bath, and a larger combined kitchen / living area. I took my bag and dress and went to the bathroom to freshen up a little. My face was a mess and my back needed a damp cloth. I brushed my hair, overdid my makeup (it seemed appropriate) slipped my dress back on and walked out into the living area. ? What?s this? said Greg ?you some sort of shy girl, or here for your bachelorette party? he said with his quick grin. It was quiet Dave who walked over and unsnapped my dress this time, pretty bold for a guy I just met. He threw my dress up high on a set of deer horns hanging on the wall; I couldn?t get it even if I wanted to be dressed. Dave reached forwarded and squeezed my breast, he still wasn?t too sure of himself, but he was getting braver. So was I. I leaned into him and kissed him hard and wet. He backed up at first, I think the whole thing about just having sucked someone else?s cock bothered him. But after a second he kissed me back strong like I like. It was his turn then, he put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me gently down on my knees in front of him. I never took my eyes off of his as I took his cock out. I?ll never forget the smell of him, he had put aftershave in his pants or perhaps on his cock for my benefit. I guess he thought I might have some second thoughts. Dave had a very average cock, but his enthusiasm was unsurpassed. I think all that time watching in the van had gotten to him. He emptied his balls in my mouth quickly. Strong and sweet tasting. Dave was quick to pull his shorts back up and mumbled something like ?thanks?. He disappeared outside to get the cooler from the van. Greg said not to worry Dave was his cousin and just kind of shy. I put on my bikini bottoms and we headed to the boat for some quality water time before the sun went down. The guys took turns skiing, drinking, and playing with me. We felt I probably shouldn?t ski considering my bathing attire, but that was OK with me. I was having the time of my life, the center of attraction with 3 great looking guys making sure I was happy. Nothing was ever pressured, but someone always seemed to be with me. All three of them were polite but insistent. I was the Boy Toy for the weekend, and I was going to get more than my fair share of attention. That was perfect for me, I still had a few things to get out of my system. Besides we all know what happens at guy?s bachelor parties. This wasn?t really any different. When we got back to the cottage the guys were hungry and I was elected cook (imagine that). Hamburgers and a salad were chosen and I got to work. Greg came in the kitchen carrying my yellow mini slip. He said they had decided that in the interest of health practices I should wear something until that whole ?hair issue? was resolved. With that he slid my bikini bottoms over my hips and helped me step into the slip. I still don?t understand that, it must be a guy thing! The bikini showed more than the mini slip! Well I cooked dinner wearing the slip and I guess the guys approved. Will and I were doing the dishes and fooling around in the kitchen when Greg came up behind me and slid his arms around me. He ran his tongue in my ear making me shiver and whispered ?barbershop?. That made me shiver even more! They had moved one of the beds from the tiny bedroom into the living room. I got butterflies again at the thought of 3 guys shaving me. I took a breath, slid the slip onto the floor and stood naked for them. Will and Dave each took an arm and lowered me to the bed. Soft cloths were used to tie my wrists and ankles to the edges of the bed. ?Trust me? Greg said, ?being tied and helpless will enhance the experience?. What an exquisite torture! 3 guys, 6 hands touching me at the same time. I closed my eyes for the second time that day and released myself into their control. First it was warm soapy water all over my hips and pussy, warm sudsy washcloths cleansed me and softened my skin for the next step. A can of shaving cream appeared and Will?s hand was filled. Ever so softly he covered my pussy with cream. The guys talked and laughed and teased me about what kind of married lady I?d be and I?d never be able to leave all this cock for one man. I just closed my eyes and melted into the experience. After all I?d be married in a short period of time and opportunities like this would be gone. Wouldn?t they? I tuned out the boyish chatter about sluttiness and just concentrated on the feel of their hands, the razor scraping my skin taking away the last of my pubic hair, taking away the last visual barrier to my pussy, taking away the last mental barrier to this weekend. I was theirs. What ever they wanted for this next 3 days. After forever, they told me to get up on my knees with my face on the pillow so they could finish me from behind. I was embarrassed for a second, sticking my ass and pussy up in the air for 3 men at once, but it passed immediately. These were my guys, I was theirs for 3 days. 3 days and nights. The shaving went on forever, or so it seemed. Me, completely exposed and now brazen, spreading my knees further when told to. They each initialed me with as magic marker, signing their work and staking their claim. Rolling over on command, stretching my skin for the razors path. I loved it. Greg smiled that smile at me, he leaned down to my ear and whispered to me ?you wanton little slut, you?re loving this?. I stared back and a smile came to my lips?fuck me Greg, now! He did and so did Will, and then Dave. WANTON came to be. For the rest of the weekend they teased me about being a wanton little slut. I just smiled a lot. I woke up late Saturday morning with Greg?s arms wrapped around me. He?s so hot looking when he first wakes. His hair is all ruffled and curly and he always has that damn smile I cant resist. He always wakes up hard. We wasted no time at all; he rolled me on my tummy and pulled my hips up in the air. I thought about them shaving me like this the night before. It seemed like a dream, or a dream cum true. Greg wanted me hard this morning; he was like that a lot. Not mean but rough, taking charge and being in command. I like that, I think a lot of women like that. He was in me in no time at all, fucking me hard and fast. A low moan escaped my lips as he kept his punishing pace. This wasn?t going to take long, not the way he was taking me now. I felt the first one low in my stomach, like a spasm building, my mouth opened and the moan got louder, I buried my face in the pillow when it came. It rocked me hard, and continued on. Greg was still there grinding into me and getting close, I could always tell with him. He slapped my butt and said to turn around. He stradled my tummy and slid his cock between my tits. I squeezed them together for Greg and watched his eyes, his face started to contort and his eyes shut tight. At the last second he grabbed his cock and pointed it at my face. I waited, but not for long, thick streams shot in my face and hair again and again, some in my mouth. He loves to do that, it never bothers him afterwards. He kisses me like I just stepped from the shower. I looked around and Dave was sitting at the table watching us, aroused. I walked over to him, almost dripping and gave him a big kiss; he liked it I know he did. Before he had a chance to do anything else I jumped in the shower. It felt good to get clean after last night and this morning. I didn?t really have much to wear so I put my swimsuit on and went back in the kitchen. Coffee was on so I started getting some donuts out. Greg came in and said, ?Wanton, why so formal? and peeled my suit back off. OK if that?s what you want, that?s what you get; I yanked off his shorts and threw them towards the bedroom. We all sat down to eat Will and Dave in shorts, Greg and I naked. The whole thing was surreal and almost funny. Pretending like this was an every day event. Finally Will came over with my yellow slip and said ?put this on, your in the kitchen after all? we all broke out laughing and I put the slip on. We skied and played in the water all afternoon, plenty of drinks and lots of horseplay. Dave fucked me in the boat while Greg skied and Will threw my top overboard not to be seen again. I really didn?t miss it much. We got caught, or should I say I got caught going back up to the cottage by one of the neighbors. I was topless and had nowhere to go. The guy came out of nowhere grinning. Spoke with Greg for a few minutes and then left. Greg explained he was the neighbor from 2 doors down and all was cool. We ordered pizza for dinner and showered up. I showered with Will who asked me a lot about Dave. A little late to be jealous now I told him. When the pizza came I put on my little yellow slip and served it up to the boys in style. The night was Hedonistic. We had sex almost constantly, every way imaginable. We played board games and sex was the prize, we played games and sex was the punishment. We tried lots of 3 somes and even a 4 some, however a foursome is more of an acrobatic feat than a sex act. It was uncomfortable and impossible to get a rhythm going. But we gave it several tries anyway. I fucked and sucked everybody several times in a party that went till about 3 AM. I fell asleep covered in bite marks and cum, between Dave and Greg. I awoke to Dave gently lapping my pussy. He continued for a long time, not trying to bring me to orgasm, but just slowly licking and enjoying me. I enjoyed him. Later we showered together. His sex now was hurried but more comfortable with me. I knew what he liked and expected after 3 days. He dried me off and I walked from the shower naked, only to find the nosy neighbor there again. I grinned to myself and walked past him to get coffee. I sat down at the table naked and drank my coffee while He and Greg talked about this and that. Even old cocksure Greg was nervous about this. His parent?s neighbor sitting there in the midst of a fuck-a-thon. I giggled watching Greg squirm, this was a rare treat. I upped the odds and went over and sat on the neighbor?s lap. He didn?t know what to do at first and Greg flipped out. I let him touch me a little before getting back in the bed in the middle of the living room. I called Will to join me and we started feeling and touching. When I slid down to Will?s cock, Greg shooed the neighbor out. We all laughed at Greg?s red face. He jumped in the bed and spanked me for acting up. The more he spanked, the more we laughed until he gave up. Our time together was winding down and I suggested we make the most of my remaining single girl life. We started again, first Greg in my mouth then, Will from behind. Switching players and spots often, we fucked away the late morning and early afternoon. I was tired and sore when I got back into the shower. When I got out my dress was down from the deer horn rack and waiting for me. I smiled slipped on my sandals, put my dress over my arm and walked out to the van. Waving at the neighbor, I climbed into my spot in the back of the van. Will said it again ?You really are a wanton women Karen?. That?s me WantonKaren. Dan and I were married 6 weeks later as planned When we arrived at our honeymoon suite, there was a gift box in the room. When I opened it later there was a beautiful red baby doll set inside. I almost missed the initials embroidered on the panties ?WK?. In the very bottom of the box was that DAMN yellow half-slip I wore so faithfully for 3 days. This whole story was brought back to life last Friday when I ran into Will and Greg at a party. They?re still best friends and enjoyed a quick reminiscence of our last time together. I bet they?ve had a dozen similar experiences since ours. They both still had that look in their eyes and Greg?s quick grin was still there. I went home and pulled out my ancient journals and read and re-read my account of that special weekend. I pulled a box down from the top of the closet. I shuffled through the keepsakes and old letters till I found what I was looking for. A sad smile crossed my lips as I brushed the familiar material across my cheek. I stood in front of the mirror and undressed. Pretending I was standing in front of the three of them in that little cottage, baring myself to them again. I stepped into the shower and shaved myself smooth. I dried off and slowly slid the slip over my hips. The slip was not it?s best anymore, the elastic is not what it once was and the nylon is somewhat threadbare in spots. But, I?m not a young girl anymore either. I thought to myself, how many times have I done this over the years? How many times have I slid this slip over my hips, stood in front of a mirror and remembered that weekend. That?s what inspired this story and my explanation of how WantonKaren got her name. 3319 1.25/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment