Monday, June 25, 2012

Car Shopping

CAR SHOPPING 1 by Larry The following letter is one in a series from a very submissive exhibitionist female that I met on the internet. She told me stories of things that she and her husband did and eventually asked for my input on ways to show off. I made suggestions to her on ways that she might flash and show off her body to other men and she was more than willing to follow my suggestions. There are several different situations and setting and various segments to those situations. Enjoy! After I got your letter I convinced my husband to go look at new cars. He hadn't read your letter and I hadn't told him about it so he didn't know you had asked me to give someone a good, long look up my skirt and let them see my pussy clearly. Since my husband likes me to do that anyway, he wasn't surprised when I came out wearing a very short denim miniskirt and a thin white tank top. It was sheer enough that the darkness of my nipples was clearly visible and fit loose enough that when I bent over someone could easily look down it to see all of my braless tits. Under my skirt I had on only red garters and a pair of nude stockings. I asked him if he approved and he just smiled broadly. I wondered if he would have approved if he had known I was wearing this outfit for you. When we went to leave he opened the car door for me (he always does when I dress sexy) and my skirt rode high as I got in. He whistled as he got a clear view of my pussy. We went to a Saturn dealer which was on the other side of town. When we arrived we got out and started looking at the Saturns in the lot. There were a lot of them in all kinds of colors. It didn't take long for a salesman to arrive. He was probably in his early 50's and I could see he approved of my outfit right away. He asked us if he could help and my husband said he might be interested in a red 2-door if he had one. The salesman said that he did and took us a couple of rows back in the lot. Sure enough, there was one there. He unlocked it as he was telling about all of the features and the great customer service plan they had. I noticed that his eyes kept wandering towards my legs and braless tits. First my husband got in and sat behind the wheel. He said it felt really good and said I should try it. As I started to get in the salesman made a quick move to get a better angle to watch me. He tried to make it look like he was pointing some features out in the car. I didn't disappoint him. My skirt pulled way up as I sat and then I slowly pulled one leg at a time into the car. I could see my pussy myself as I looked down so I knew he could see clearly. I pretended not to notice that my skirt was so high and I left it that way as I sat behind the wheel. I was busy asking what all the controls did and the salesman was leaning into the car explaining them to me. Besides being able to see my pussy, he could look right down my halter top from that angle and see my tits including my nipples which had gotten pretty hard by this time. Because he was not directly in front of me he didn't have a real good angle to look at my pussy and I really had to spread wide to give him the unobstructed view that you wanted me to, I suggested we take the car for a test drive. Both my husband and the salesman thought that was a good Idea. We decided that my husband would be the driver and I volunteered to sit in back so the salesman could better explain how everything worked. I went around to the passenger side to get in back. As I bent over to get in, the back of my skirt rode up high on my ass and my garters and bare ass were exposed for the salesman to see. I took as long as I dared and when I sat down I noticed a definite bulge in the salesman's pants. I slid over to the other side behind my husband and turned my legs toward where the salesman was sitting. As we first left the lot I kept them close together. He was busy giving his sales pitch, but kept glancing at my legs. My skirt was so short I'm sure he could see my pussy hair even with my legs tight together. A little at a time I let them spread apart. His glances got more frequent and longer. He stopped in the middle of saying something about the car features and told my husband that he hoped neither one of us would be offended, but he had to tell me that he thought I had great legs. My husband said that he thought they were pretty nice too. I did my best to blush and thanked him for the compliment. I could feel my pussy getting moist as I let my legs spread even farther apart. Now they were at least 10 inches apart and what little skirt had been covering my pussy had ridden up over it. I felt so hot sitting there not 3 feet from him letting him admire my fully exposed pussy. I pretended that I had no idea that I was showing him anything and continued asking questions about the car. Then I got an idea. I leaned forward and asked about some controls on the dash. I pretended I had to point them out and my body pushed up against the salesman as I leaned over the seat. I had my tits rubbing against him as I did. I remained that way a few minutes asking questions as I slowly rubbed back and forth against him. My nipples were like rocks and wanted to be sucked so badly. I just wanted to pull off my top right then. I figured I better end this fast before I really got carried away, so I said we should head back. On the way back to the lot I gave the salesman several more good looks at my wet pussy. I'm sure he could see the drops of juice that were beginning to seep out. When we got back he asked if we were ready to buy, but my husband told him we would have to think about it. The salesman said we were welcome to drive some other models if we wanted, but my husband told him no..not then. The salesman gave us his card and walked us to our car, then said that we had made his day and again complimented me on my legs and to come back anytime for another test drive. He never said it but we all knew he was talking about a lot more than just my legs. As I was getting in our car I gave him one more good look at my bare pussy and my husband told him we would probably be back soon. We hadn't even got out of the lot before my husband was rubbing my clit and tits. By the time we hit the hiway I was horny enough for anything. Two lucky truckers got to see me finger my pussy with my skirt up and around my waist and my top pulled up over my tits. One of them got a little extra when I got up in the seat and put my ass towards the window and pushed a well lubricated finger up my little asshole for him. Love ya, Rita 3910 1.29/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment