Saturday, June 23, 2012

Todd watches Jody take her first black cock

Hi, my name is Todd and I would like to tell you about my wife Jody and are wild night out. Jody and I had been working long hours lately and had barely had time for each other. Well Saturday night was going to be different we both had off and were planning on going out for some drinking and some dancing. Jody loved to dance me on the other hand well it was not something I really liked but Jody loved it. We had been out a couple times before dancing and I really enjoyed watching her dance. Moreover, Jody had no problem getting men to ask her to dance. You see Jody stood 5-4 102 pounds with 32 b very perky breasts and blonde hair with beautiful green eyes. The guys were in ample supply when she started dancing. It was about eight when we arrived at the club and the place was packed. Jody and I made it to the bar and we both ordered a crown and coke. In no time we had, both drank several drinks and Jody was moving to the music. Go on baby hit the dance floor I told her, you know I love watching you. Now my wife Jody was dressed in a white mini skirt with a see thru shirt on over a half shirt and when we walked in, she had turned many heads. In no time at all Jody was dancing and having a blast as she always did. I was just smiling as I watched her bump and grind to the music. Jody had danced with several guys when she came back over to me, gave me a very passionate kiss, drank her crown, and coke all down. Order me another please she smiled wickedly at me I am in the mood for a good time. Just about then, this large black man walked up and introduced himself as Ray to her and asks if she wanted to dance. Now Jody had danced with many guys in the times we had been in here but never a black one. ?You mind? she asks me hell no have a good time baby I could watch you all night. This guy was big I mean big, he had to be 6-5 250 or 260 lbs, he had on very expensive looking shoes and slacks with this tight silk shirt on. Moreover, as far as guys go I would say he was a good-looking guy. Well in no time, Jody and Ray were dancing and carrying on like they had known each other for a while. Ray had his huge hands on Jody hips as he stood behind her and she ground her ass against him. You could see Ray?s muscled arms flex as he held Jody?s hips in his hands. The music slowed and I ordered another drink expecting Jody to come back over, but as I turned around, I noticed that Ray and Jody were in each other?s arms swaying to the music. After this song, Ray and Jody came over and sat down beside me. Man your wife is one hell of a dancer, Ray told me. Thanks she does love to dance I told him. Jody grabbed up her drink and swigged it down. Here let me get the next round Ray said as he threw down a 100-dollar bill, Thanks Jody sand I said. Ray said he would be back in a minute but he had to head to the restroom first. I watched Ray walk off and as I turned to Jody, she gave me a very passionate kiss. ?God I am so drunk and so horny? she whispered in my ear. Do not get mad but while I was out there dancing I could feel the bulge in Ray?s pants as he ground against me at he felt huge. Mad hell baby I was getting hard just watching you to dance, it looked very hot. Well Ray came back and Jody and him danced several more times that night and we got very drunk indeed. Neither one of us were in any condition to drive so we were about to call a cab. ?No don?t do that? Ray spoke up hell my hotel is only two blocks from here, come back there I have a big suite you to can have the bedroom and I will take the couch. We decided that was fine and the three of us headed back to Ray?s room. Jody was very drunk so Ray and me had to help her to the elevator. Jody was rambling on as we entered Ray?s suite telling Ray that he was an excellent dancer, and then she told him that she loved feeling his big dick while they danced. Can I dance one more time Ray she whispered in my ear that is up to Ray baby I told her. Ray she said, would you mind one more dance? Not at all baby I would be happy to. Ray went over the wall and turned on the stereo. Soon the two of them were swaying to the soft music and holding each other tight. I could see the two of them grinding their hips together as they moved. A couple of minutes passed and I noticed Ray?s hands were now caressing Jody?s ass. I could tell Jody was becoming more and more excited as was I as I watched my wife being seduced in front of my eyes. It did not take long before Ray and Jody were kissing each other very slowly and with passion. Jody had her hand on Ray?s crotch rubbing it up and down; Jody took Ray?s hand then turned and walked over to me. ?Come on baby? she said lets go to the bedroom so you can watch some more. Jody led Ray and I into the bedroom stripping her clothes off as she went. She then walked over to me and sat me down in a chair right next to the bed an gave me a passionate kiss, then whispered in my ear ?hope you enjoy this? Jody then walked over to Ray and began undressing him. She unbuttoned his shirt and threw it on the floor. Then she unbuckled his pants and slid then down to his ankles. Ray stepped out of his shoes and now was standing only in his boxer shorts. Slowly Jody slid his boxers down exposing Ray?s huge rock hard cock. Ray?s cock was huge and standing straight up way past his belly button. ?My god how big are you,? my wife gasp as she tried to get her fingers around it. ?12 inches baby, 12 inches and big black cock? he proudly told her. Soon Jody was on her knees licking up and down the length of his cock and sucking o his balls. Jody loved to suck cock; it made her horny as hell. Jody managed to squeeze two or three inches in her mouth and was bobbing her head up and down like mad, as she stroked his cock with both hands. I could see Jody?s shaven pussy glistening with her juices as she sucked Ray?s huge cock. ?God fuck me Ray,? Jody moaned as she looked up at Ray. Jody stood up and lay down in the bed spreading her legs wide open and fingering herself. ?God I want your big black in me so bad Ray? fuck me please she moaned as he fingers slid in her dripping wet pussy. Ray slid in between her legs and rubbed his huge cock up and down her wet slit, coating his cock in her juices. Ray then stopped at the entrance to her pussy and pushed forward. Jody let out this loud moan as the head of his cock popped into her pussy. ?Oh goddddddddddddddddd damn? so big she yelled at Ray. Looking between Jody legs, I could see her pussy lips stretched tightly around Ray?s thick shaft. Ray began working two then three inches in and out of Jody as she began whimpering loader and louder. After several minutes, Ray had managed to work nearly eight inches of his huge cock in my wife?s tight pussy. I stood up and went over and sit down beside Jody and ask her if she was all right. ?God yes, I love this mans cock so big so good she moaned as she grabbed my hand and squeezed tight. Just as my wife began squeezing my hand, she began grunting she was cumming ?Oh baby I am cumming? my wife moaned. Ray was now sliding in and out of my wife with more force, working deeper and deeper with each stroke. ?Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk oh fuck so deeppppppp? my wife whimpered ?hurts so good baby,? she told me. ?Almost there baby another inch and you have all 12 inches in you,? Ray told my wife. ?Can?t take anymore to deep she grunted? Ray held at eleven inches and began fucking her harder thrusting in and out. Soon my wife was screaming that she could not stop cumming as her and rays sweaty bodies worked back and forth. ?Oh god so fucking good? my wife yelled? as she wrapped her legs around Rays back and began thrusting back at him with all her might. ?Oh fuck Ray? my wife moaned ?give it to me baby, give me al 12 inches stretch my pussy out for good? she demanded as she thrust her hips back at Ray. Then with one powerful stroke, Ray thrust forward and buried balls deep in my wife?s pussy. Ray just held his cock deep as it would go as my wife moaned and whimpered like an animal in heat. The sweat was rolling off their bodies as Ray held deep in my wife his cock somewhere no one had been before. It was not to long before the room was filled with the sounds of sweaty bodies slapping against each other as Jody and Ray fucked each other as hard as they could. Jody?s eyes were glassed over her blonde hair was soaking wet. My wife had lost control she had completely surrendered herself to Ray and his big black cock. That was ever so evident when I heard Ray tell my wife he was about to cum ?Cum in me Ray fill my pussy with your hot cum, please baby give it to me? she grunted at him. Soon Ray was doing just that he emptied his load deep in my wife?s cunt making her cum once again. ?Oh god Jody screamed, I can feel you?re cum squirting in my pussy, god cumingggggggggggg again,? she grunted as she pumped her hips milking Ray?s cock of every drop of cum. That night I got my first experience at sloppy seconds and loved it. Ray and Jody fucked two times that night both times Ray emptied his load deep in Jody?s cunt. About 3am, everyone was exhausted so we all cleaned up and went to bed. The next morning I woke up and Jody was not there, god I thought maybe she woke up and remembered what she did last night and was upset and left. I jumped out of bed and opened the bedroom door and their bent over the couch with Ray?s foot long cock pounding her cum dripping pussy and his finger sliding in and out of her cum covered ass hole was Jody. I just stood their and watched and listened ?God I love your fucking cock Ray I would do anything for you baby? I heard her tell Ray as she continually moaned. We spent the rest of the day fucking Jody until she was too sore to fuck anymore. My sweet Jody was a true slut and their was no turning back If you would like me to write about your wife, you can email me at steel255@hotmail.com. Tell me about your wife (give me a description of her picture if you have one) and what you would like to see her do or women tell me your fantasies and I will write a story for you. 18767 2.40/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment