Friday, June 29, 2012

Wife Views The Black Package

Wife Views The Black Package Mr. Thong 10 Why I told Alice about my Friend John and his masculine prow ness beats the hell out of me, but I have to admit it was exciting watching her eyes widen as I described Johns equipment. Alice is my wife we are married five years we both are 27 years of age and very comparable, we are runners so we both are slim especially Alice. She has a very nice tiny waste and a tight butt also round peach size breasts that drive me and her crazy when I suck on them the nipples get hard as a rock along with my cock. Alice also has a pussy that is tight and eatable and when I slip my average size cock into her it feels so good. When I do her doggie style boy do we get excited which causes me to explode way too soon so I have to eat her out which drives her nuts. she wraps her slim legs around my head and cum's in waves till exhaustion sets in. One day Alice and I were jogging on the local track when my buddy John joined us, he is much bigger then me by about fifty pounds but all muscle we both ran track together in high school. John was a hurdler and very good at it he was the only black runner on our team we seemed to hit it off from freshman year and remained good friends all this time. During our work out together I noticed Alice looking at Johns crotch he was wearing skin tight spandex running pants which accented his cock and balls very impressively. After the work out John went off to work Alice and I went back to our place for showers as we were undressing Alice mentioned John and the tights he wore saying is that package of his really that big I had to admit to her Yes, since we ran track together we showered at the high school many times and I would see him completely naked actually I said to my wife his cock is really bigger when it is not confined like in those spandex shorts I explained to her the thing would sway back and forth when he was drying off, it must be eight inch's long when soft plus it's wide as can be my wife's eye's opened wide saying WOW that would be something to see. That really got me excited having Alice thinking about John that way so I pushed the issue if I could work out a way so you could see him undress would you be interested. Alice perked up and said sure if you don't mind I said hell no that wouldn't bother me so I said, let me think on it. OK! Alice said and we left it at that, how to get John naked so Alice can view his package then it hit me, I could go to the track alone and work out with John and mention to him that Alice was visiting her mom we could go back to our place cleanup and go out for lunch I explained my idea to Alice I think that would work but how could I see him naked. The only thing I could think of is our bedroom is next to the bathroom we could drill a hole in the wall so Alice could view without being detected we both agreed, I'll purchase various size drill bits and keep making the hole the biggest possible without being noticeable. After the hole was drilled I experimented by getting completely naked and pretended to take a shower while Alice observed from our bedroom, Alice came running into the bathroom hugging me saying she could view everything with no distortion another great thing is the shower door is clear glass so Alice will be able to see John soaping his body. My wife was really excited wanting to know when we could do our little experiment lets shoot for next Saturday I know John has Saturdays off from work. During the week I called John and let him know Alice was going away would he want to go out Saturday after our run for lunch, plus John has never seen our place so I suggested going there to cleanup and go out afterwards. John was all for it I called Alice and let her know, boy was she excited I told Alice I hope my little Weiner would not disappoint her after she sees John's big package, Alice said no way this is just fun and exciting. After our work out on Saturday John and I drove to the apartment, I showed John around except for our bedroom, I told John to go first and shower up, he grabbed his gym bag and went into the bathroom. When the door closed I rushed to the bedroom and knocked, Alice quickly opened the door and let me in she then rushed over to the peep hole, I whispered can you see, she gave me the thumbs up sign at that point she really focused on looking through the hole. About 30 seconds passed and Alice whispered oh! my God and her hands described the length of Johns cock boy was she excited. John was in there for about 30 minutes when Alice motioned for me to leave John was coming out. When John and I left for lunch I could hardly think straight, did Alice enjoy the show? After lunch we had some small talk and John went home, I rushed to our apartment all excited with anticipation. When I greeted Alice at the door she said WOW his package was really gigantic and kissed me passionately. At that point I asked Alice to give me every detail. My wife knew I was very excited to hear it all, I never have seen my wife so bubbly. First he removed his dress cloths from his gym bag at that point his back was toward me then he slipped off his T-Shirt and then removed the spandex pants Alice said he had a nice butt when he turned to face the peep hole, then came the big surprise his cock was hanging there just like you described it, long and wide I couldn't take my eye's off of it. I cannot imagine any girl taking it when it gets hard. Alice was really hot needless to say sex that night was great I asked my wife if she fantasized about John putting his long cock in her she admitted yes I did. 8871 2.42/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment