Saturday, June 30, 2012

Bound and Turned into Feminized Slut

Chapter 1 - How I ended up meeting John I am an asian TV on hormones for 3 years and as a result have developed a pair of budding breasts that fill out my A cup bra. I have always been fantasizing about being turned from a shy conservative asian into a feminized slut by meeting up with a masculine man who knows how to dominate me and turn me into his feminized slut for him to use as he wishes. I have always loved to read stories about how women were turned into whores by their pimps who force them to do drugs as they forcibly use them and then work on their mind until they become so dependant on their pimp for love and drugs that they willingly become their slut for them to whore out. I have been chatting online sharing my online fantasies and that was where I got to know John. John did not say much in our chats but I can sense that he is someone who is more of a doer then someone who wanted to chat and fantasize. We arranged to meet up for some hot fun and that was the start of my journey into becoming a feminized slut whore for my man to use and control. Everytime I asked John to tell me how he was going to turn me into his slut, he would refuse to say anything much except to tell me that it would be a lot more intense for me if he kept what he planned to do to me a surprise. Although I have always been very careful and always spell out my limits in meeting up with men for hot fun, John was very different. He refused to say what he planned to do but instead worked on my mind by telling me that unlike others, saying he knows exactly what I am want even if I dont know it myself. He has a deep hypnotic voice and when he called me, I seem to be unable to resist arranging to meet up with him even though I felt uneasy to meet up with a man who does not seem to want to discuss limits. Yet I still found myself making arrangements for him to come by my hotel room. He knows how I love to be dressed up in my conservative dress which consisted of a long sleeved knee-length blouse worn over a floor length skirt. Its made of satin so it feels very sensual and slinky and I love how feminine it makes me look and feel.. Underneath I have on my cupless bra which I love to wear as it pushes out my tits so that the satin gently caresses my tits everytime I move. Stockings held up by suspenders and a tiny thong completed my slutty dressing underneath my conservative dress.. My makeup was heavier then usual as John had specified that he wants me to be in heavy makeup with really dark eye shadow and red lipstick and long false lashes completed the look. Of course both my finger and toe nails were painted bright red and my red nails peeked out from my high heeled sandals. Not long after I was ready, there was a knock on my hotel door and I nervously opened the door. John looked quite average, slightly taller then me in my heels, not very mascular but the moment he opened his mouth to speak, I was just mesmerised by his voice and very turned on.. He gave me a hug as he ran his hands down my back. The feel of his hands on my satin dress sending shivers down my spine. He felt me shiver in fear and excitement as he whispered in that hypnotic voice of his how nice I look and how he is going to enjoy taking control and turning me into his unresisting slut.. He led me into the room and sat me down in the chair in front of the dressing table. He told me not to move as he fished out a few items from his bag.... Chapter 2 - John starts to make me his slut John told me not to move as he took out a rope and tied my hands behind my back. He looped the rope over the seat back so that my hands were totally immobilised. He then pulled out a eye mask and placed it over my eyes. I started to struggle as I suddenly felt very very vulnerable, unable to move and now unable to see what is going on around me. As I struggled, John told me to relax and just pay attention to his voice. As he told me to relax, his hands started caressing me, wandering all over my body. With my eyes masked and unable to see what is going on, all my other senses seem to become very very acute. His hands caressing my body was sending shivers of anticipation down my body and when they started playing with my tits, it just felt totally awesome. As his hands teased my tits, John started planting light kisses on my neck, working his way to my ears. As he planted light kisses, he started whispering how he is going to enjoy taking his time in turning me into his total slut and how sensitised my others senses are when I am blindfolded. By now, I am feeling so hot and horny I was trying to turn my head so I could kiss John. Of course he would have none of that and told me to just stay still as he continued his teasing. I felt him opening my blouse and then his mouth was on my right breast sucking the whole breast in as his tongue tease and licked my ultra sensitised nipple. The blindfold seem to multiply all the sensations 10 fold as I struggled to try and free my hands so I can hold him to my breast and make him suck on my tits for as long as possible. But I was just so helpless and totally at his mercy as I cant move. As he sucked on my tits, his hand moved up to my mouth and when he inserted his finger into my mouth, I hungrily sucked on his finger and moaned in sheer pleasure at what he was doing to me. Suddenly he stopped what he was doing and by now I was so hot and horny, I was begging for him to return to my tits and suck on them. In his deep voice, he told me to be quiet as he will be making me so totally hot and horny that I will be doing everything he wants me to do. With that, he told me to open my mouth as he inserted a thick tube into my mouth. Before I could say anything, liquid started filling my mouth forcing me to swallow as quickly as I could. It happened so quickly that I was unable to even taste what he had forced me to drink. I must have taken at least half a liter of the liquid he had forced in me. It tasted sweet but I could tell that he had just forced me to drink a very strong alcoholic drink. I was gasping for breath when he finally romoved the tube. He started to kiss me and work his tongue into my mouth as both his hands played with my tits. I was so turned on by his tongue in my mouth and his hands on my tits, I was moaning and moaning and begging him to let me free so I can hold him. He told me to be patient and that once he was sure I had become his totally sex crazed slut, he will release me from my chair. The warmth from the drink in my stomach started spreading and I realise that he must have forced me to take such a strong drink and that very soon I'll become very drunk. Instead of frightening me, the thought of becoming very drunk from the drink he forced me to take was a big turnon. As John continued to kiss and tease me, he started telling me that apart from the drink, he was going to give me something else later on that would really turn me into his total slut. As I got higher and higher from the drink, John suddenly said that he needed some ice. I heard him call room service for some ice and with my eyes blindfolded, my sense of hearing is so acute that every sound seem to be amplified. With my head spinning from the drink, I heard John open the door and thanking room service for the ice. A sense of fear and dread filled me as I realised that if John had opened the door wide, the man who brought up the ice will see me tied to the chair with my blouse opened and blindfolded. Thankfully I heard the door shut without any comment from the room service staff. I could hear the tinkle of the ice as John walked to me. I felt his mouth kissing me again as he started to run the ice on my tits making me struggle really hard to try and get free to I can pull him to me and beg him to use me. The effect of the drink, coupled with me being helplessly tied to a chair and blindfolded, John's expert teasing of my tits and his hypnotic voice was making me so hot and horny I was moaning and twisting in my chair. John pulled away and asked me if I was finally ready take the step and have him turn me into his feminized slut. By now all I could do was to moan and beg him to take me and use me as his slut. He pulled away and told me that there is one final step in my journey to becoming his slut and that if I refused to do what he tells me to do, he will walk out and leave me in my room bound and blindfolded and unable to free myself til the housekeeping finds me the next day. My only reply was to beg him to go on and make me his slut whore as he had made me so hot and horny that all I can think of is to have my pussyass and mouth filled with cock. He gave me another deep kiss before I felt him moving away. Chapter 3 - Turned Into A Whore I heard the sound of glass but was not sure what John was up to. He told me to open my mouth and when I did, he popped an ice cube into my mouth and told me to keep it in my mouth. He then sucked on my breast sending shocks of pleasure through my body. John then asked me if I was ready to be turned into his whore and if I was I must do precisely what he ask me to do. I was so turned on I could only moan a yes through the ice cube in my mouth. He then told me to open my mouth slightly before he inserted a had tube into my mouth. This felt very different from the previous tube which was soft and pliable. This tube felt very hard and smooth. As I was trying to figure out what he had placed in my mouth, John asked me if I was ready and when I nodded my head, he again reminded me that I must do whatever he ask without question and hesitation on my part would mean he would walk away leaving me in my compromising position. I nodded my head and he laughed and told me that in a few minutes time, I would become his whore and that there would be no turning back.. I heard the sound of a lighter and in my heightened state, I could even hear the sound of the flame. John instructed me to take a hit and hold it in. I hesitantly took a small hit and tried to exhale it immediately. That got John really angry and he told me that if I did that one more time, he would walk out and leave me tied up and dressed. In his hypnotic voice, he told me to exhale all the air in my lungs before he fired up the lighter again and this time, I obediently took a big hit. It was a really big hit since I had earlier exhaled all the air from my lungs. It was not unpleasant as the ice in my mouth made the smoke feel cool. John told me to hold the smoke in as he leaned on and sucked on my by now totally sensitised tits. John ordered me to hold me breath in til I felt I was about to explode. By the time I exhaled, I could feel my whole body tingling and my head felt as if it was exploding. He then ordered me to take another hit and as I held it in, he pulled out the tube and told me to open my mouth as he forced his 7 in cock into my mouth. He pushed it in until it was jammed against the back of my throat. His fingers were busy teasing, pinching and playing with my tits as he kept telling me to relax my throat and allow his cock to work its way fully into my throat. The smoke he made me take was making more and more horny and I could feel my whole body tingling and my pussyass twitching with desire. As he increased the pressure of his cock against my throat, I could feel my throat relaxing and slowly opening up and taking more and more of his cock in. By now, the effect of the smoke was making me so hot and horny that all I want to do is to do what the deep hypnotic voice tells me to do. I felt my throat open up and realised that I had taken all of John's 7 inch into my throat. I started gagging and John pulled out to allow me to breathe. After a few gasp, John again brought the tube to my mouth and told me to take one more hit. This time round, John did not need to tell me to exhale all the air out from my lungs first. I simply exhaled all the air from my lungs til I felt faint before I slowly inhaled through the tube and took a really big hit. As I was taking the hit, John was sucking on my tits and the feeling was just out of this world. It seemed that my tits are now directly connected to my pussyass as I could feel my pussyass twitching and begging for cock.. As soon as the hit was in me, John again pushed his cock into my mouth and this time round, my mouth and throat was so hot and horny that my throat just opened up and welcomed John's cock all the way in. As he fucked my throat, John kept telling me that I was now well and truly his whore as whores must be able to deepthroat their man's cock. By now the smoke was making me so hot and horny that I was sucking him deep in my throat and wishing my pussyass was being filled at the same time. I suddenly realised that John was fucking my mouth bare but by now I was so far gone I was just turned on by the thought of my man fucking my throat bare and I was torn between begging for him to cum in my throat or begging for him to pull out so he can fill my cock hungry pussyass with his cock. As John drilled my mouth, I heard him calling a friend and asking him to come by as he had succeeded in turning an asian TV into his slut whore and that he can be her first customer. He also added that he is gonna turn her into his ladyboy whore. When he pulled out his cock from my throat, I was so far gone that all I can think of is to be fucked and I was begging for him to fuck my pussyass and mouth. John pulled his cock out of my hungry mouth and started to tell me what he has planned for me. He tells me how his friend is going to be over shortly and how they are both going to make me so sex crazed that I'll be begging to have both of them use me at the same time. He added that he is going to make me learn to like having two cocks in me at the same time that I'd be begging to be used by at least 2 or more men all the time. As he teases my tits and body, his voice is telling me how the smoke that he had made me smoke must be making me so hot and horny my pussyass must be itching to be drilled and how he plan on making me smoke it whenever I am going to be used until I become so used to it that I will be begging for it everytime he wants me to entertain his clients. He is also telling me how he is going to increase my dosage of estrogen and combine it with some progesterone so that I get feminized further and how large doses of progesterone will make me lactate and how hot and feminine I will feel when my breasts start to produce milk for him. By now I am so totally hot and horny I am begging for him to untie me so I can position myself for him drill my pussyass. He told me that it will happen soon and as he sucked on my inflamed tits, to get me even more turned on. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and I was left sitting on the chair, arms behind my back, blouse opened with my tits exposed, all my other senses alive as I wriggle in my seat moaning and groaning and begging to be used. The sound of his friend walking towards me filled me with a sense or dread as well as anticipation. I have always fantasized about being used by two cocks at the same time and it now looks like that fantasy will be fulfilled very very shortly. Soon, I could feel both John and his friend Frank were giving me light kisses on the side of my face as both my tits are squeezed and pinched. Coupled with the smoke and the fantasy, I am now so turned on that my only thought is to have my pussyass drilled. I felt something cold and slimy on my pussyass as I raise my pussyass for easier access to my cock hungry pussyass. The fingers started lubing my pussyass, working more and more lube into my eager pussyass. I am so hot and horny that my pussyass easily accepted all four fingers into my pussyass as both John and Frank licked and sucked on my tits. I was in 7th heaven as the sensation of having both my tits sucked as my pussyass was being stretched drove me totally wild. I was trying very hard to bounce up and down on the fingers playing with my pussyass and groaning and moaning and begging to be fucked. With the four fingers in me and Frank sucking on my tits, John whispered in my ear telling me how they plan to make me their slut whore and that I will be the one who will be begging for them to make me their slut. I am feeling so hot and horny from the finger fucking and having my tits being being teased, that I was soon begging for them to fuck me. John then fished out the pipe again and said that if I need their cocks in me, I must take another big hit. I was so hot and horny that I was willing to do anything so long as I have my pussyass filled with cock. I took a big hit and John instructed me to hold it in and then he pushed his cock into my mouth and told me to take it in deep. I was gagging but with all the meth in me, I was so hot and horny that I felt my throat relaxing and John's cock starting to work its way out deeper and deeper into my throat. I was feeling very faint as his cock had plugged my throat keeping the meth in me. The meth was making me hotter and hotter and although I was unable to breath, it was also making me so hot I was sucking desperately on John's cock. John finally allowed me to pull out so I can get some air into my lungs. After a few deep breaths, John made me take another big hit and then made me lie down with head over the edge of the bed so it was at the right angle for him. I eagerly sucked John's cock and this time I was able to take him all the way in. As I deepthroated John's cock, Frank lifted up my legs and slowly pushed his 10in cock into my pussyass. By now, the meth had made me so hot and horny I wrapped my legs around Frank so that he could drill his cock all the way into my cock hungry pussyass. I was moaning and groaning through the cock stuffed in my mouth and feeling really hot and totally sex crazed. The only thought on my mind was how good the cocks felt in my mouth and pussyass. Frank leaned over and sucked on my tits as both of them of them kept their cocks drilling into me. As they fucked me, John was telling me that I am such a slut as I sucked and humped taking the cocks as deep as possible. He kept telling me that once he is done with me today, my life will never be the same again as he is going to turn me into his feminized asian slut whore. He pulled his cock out from my mouth as I begged them to fuck me. I was totally sex crazed and insatiable as both of them fucked me for a very long time. Suddenly, both men pulled out from me and left me feeling totally empty. John made me take another 2 hits before they changed position and John rammed his cock into my cock hungry ass. When Frank brought his cock to my mouth, I just opened my mouth and excepted his cock without thinking. Only when I tasted my pussyass did I realise that I had taken a cock from my ass to my mouth. They fucked for like hours and the meth was making the pounding of my ass and throat feel so good. I realised that they were both gonna cum when I heard their groans. John started ramming my pussyass really really hard and started telling me that he was going to fill me up with his seed and impregnate me. Frank started cumming and as his cum spurted out, he ordered me to swallow his cum but there was so much cum they oozed out of my mouth as Frank rubbed his cock all over my face spreading the remainder of the cum all over. John let out a huge moan as he shot his cum deep into my pussyass. By now, I am so totally sex crazed, I started clenching the muscles of my pussyass on John's cock as I milked his cock and tried to get all his cum into my cum hungry pussyass. I feel so hot and horny that I kept telling John how hot his cum feels in my pussyass and how I love to have my mouth flooded with Frank's cum as John's cock jerked and pulsed and sent jets of cum into my totally cock hungry pussyass. Only then did I realise that I had just been filled with cum from both of them but I was so hot and horny that my only thought was how good it felt to have my mouth and pussyass filled with my man's seed. Once his cock softened, John eased his cock out and I could feel a stream of cum oozing out of my pussyass. I eagerly sucked on Frank's cock to get him hard again. Frank laid down on the bed and told me to straddle him and tease his hardening cock with my cum filled pussyass. I eagerly jumped on top of him and started teasing his ever hardening cock with my pussyass, Frank leaned forward and started sucking on my tits, getting me hotter and hotter at the feel of his hard cock easing its way into my hungry pussyass. As Frank started fucking me again, John brought his flacid cock to my mouth and ordered me to suck him and clean him up and get him hard so he can fuck my mouth as Frank fucked my pussyass. I am so high and horny I simply took John's cock into my mouth and started sucking, licking and teasing his cock. As his cock started to get hard, I put my hands round John and pulled him towards me so that I can get his hardening cock fully into my mouth. Frank's cock pounding my pussyass felt so good and I felt so hot and horny with his cock pounding into me as hard as possible as he sucked on my tits that when John pushed his cock all the way into my throat, my throat just opened up and allowed his cock to slide all the way into my cock hungry throat with much resistance. As I was fucked like a rag doll by the two masculine men, John was telling me how they are going to fill me up so completely with their cum and how I will grow to like it that all I can think of after this will be to see how I can get my mouth and pussyass flooded with cum the whole time..John pulled his cock out of my throat and ordered me to tell him what I wanted.. I was moaning and groaning as I frantically worked Frank's cock as deep as I can into my pussyass as I begged him to cum in me and fill me with his seed and impregnate me and make me his feminized pregnant slut. I begged John to let me suck his cock as I fucked Frank and as John slid his cock deep into my throat, I can hear him telling me how much I love to be filled with cum and how I am now his total slut whose only thought is to have my pussyass and mouth filled with cocks and cum all the time. As his words burned into my mind, my pussyass was working overtime trying to get Frank to fill me up completely with his cock. Frank slid his cock all the way out of my pussyass before slamming it in again. The feeling of that 10in cock sliding all the way out before ramming in all the way was just driving me totally crazy. I was trying to moan and beg for him to fuck me harder but John's cock was all the way down my throat stopping me from saying anything apart from muffled groa. Frank started grunting and fucking me really hard and fast as he sucked on my tits. I sensed he was gonna cum very shortly and I pulled away from John's cock and begged him to fuck my throat and cum at the same time as Frank. He then rammed his cock into my throat as he held my head. Both of then are now fucking me wildly and I knew it was only a matter of time before they flood me with their cum. I started playing with my shrunken cock willing myself to cum together with my two gorgeous studs. I felt Frank push his cock all the way deep into my battered pussyass and held it there as I feel this cock pulsing and flooding my pussyass ass with his cum. John suddenly pulled me deep onto his cock as he sprewed his cum directly into my throat. The feel of their cum flooding into me triggered my own gigantic orgasm, making my pussyass twitch and pulse as my pussyass sucked Frank's cum deep into my pussyass and my throat worked desparately to suck John's cock and cum all the way into me. I laid there feeling so slutty and whorish as their cocks slowly softened and slipped out of me. Frank and John then started licking and sucking on my tits as they tell me that I am now their total slut and that they are going to keep filling me up with their cum til my body craves for it all the time and how I will be turned into their whore for them to use as they wish as they load me up with hormones and turn me into their feminized whore.. I laid down felt totally satisfied. The feeling of my pussyass flooded, open and loose with the cum oozing out, my belly full of cum and face smeared with cum just seemed to be what I have been seeking all my life.. I just laid there and savoured the feeling of completeness that washed over me especially with Frank and John sucking on my tits as I realised that this is what I have been seeking all my life and I have finally found my place in life. I finally dragged myself to the shower, sandwiched between Frank and John. They started soaping my entire body before rinsing me off. They then covered my entire body with hair removal cream from my neck downwards. When they rinsed me off again, all my body hair came off and I am now totally hairless and smooth from next down. They next rubbed a very feminine smelling cream all over my body making my entire body feel very smooth and soft and feminine smelling. Chapter 4 Feminisation Once smooth and feminine, I am led to the bedroom where I was instructed to wear the clothes and lingerie that were laid out for me on the bed. John helped me with the black waist cincher pulling it in so tightly I could barely breathe. He then had me put on the cupless bra, stockings, n a tiny little thong. I had no problem with my cock as all the meth that I had been made to smoke had shrank my cock til it is only slightly larger then a woman's clit. John pulled at my tits through the cupless bra so my tits hung out with the nipples standing erect and begging to be sucked. He then made me lean over as he brought out a syringe and injected it into the fleshy part of my bum. I tried to pull away but I just didnt seem to have the energy or will power to do so. As I slipped into the silky white translucent blouse and mini skirt, John explained that he had just given me a mega dose of estrogen and progesterone combined anti-androgens and that with the massive doses, I should start feeling the effects of all the hormones within a very short period of time. He also added that the cream he used on me after my shower also has a large concentration of estrodoil gel. Once I slipped my stockinged feet into a pair of 4 inch stilettos, I looked like a really feminine woman dressed like a slut with my cupless tits showing through my translucent blouse. John led me out to Frank who let out a whistle as he saw how sexy and feminine I looked. I could still feel cum flowing out of my pussyass as I walked out. Frank and John started caressing my tits, teasing them through the silky blouse. The reflection in the mirror in front of the sofa, showed a very feminine woman sandwiched between two men having her tits teased as the men kissed the side of her face. It showed her getting more and more turned on by the attention of the two men. Her legs started to part as the men got her more and more turned on. John stopped suddenly and said that if I want the both of them to use me again, I must learn how to load up the glass pipe and smoke it on my own. I quickly followed his instructions and put a few crystals into the glasspipe. Then I fired up the lighter and as instructed, gently heated up the bulb of the glasspipe, taking care not to burn the crystal inside. The crystal in the bowl started melting and generating lots of white smoke. I exhaled all the air from my lungs before sucking gently on the glasspipe and taking in all the white smoke deep into my lungs. John encouraged me to hold it in as long as I can before exhaling. As I kept the smoke in me, I could feel the effect of the smoke wash over me, making my whole body tingle and my pussyass twitch with desire. Within a few hours from taking my first hit, I could feel the desire in me to take more hits as the feelings from the smoke was just so intense. I exhaled all the smoke and fired up the lighter and took another long deep hit. As I took in my 2nd hit, Frank and John started sucking on my tits once again and with the 2 hits in me, the tit sucking made me so hot and horny I reached out and started stroking their cocks and trying to fish their cocks out of their boxers. John whispered in my ear to take another hit if I wanted them to use me like they had done earlier. By now, my entire body was craving for cocks so I eagerly exhaled almost all the air from my lungs before taking a really gigantic hit of the glasspipe. Once I took it in, John took away the pipe and made me sit on his cock to ride him. My pussyass was still so filled with their cum from the earlier session his cock just slipped easily into my hungry pussyass. Frank positioned me and lined up my throat so that he can force his cock deep into my throat. I started riding vigourously on John's cock as Frank worked his cock all the way into my throat. This time round, it wasnt so difficult to take Frank's cock all the way in til his pubic hair was tickling my nose. I deepthroated Frank as John fucked my pussyass and suck on my tits. The feeling was just so awesome and I felt so good and totally sex crazed. My pussyass felt hotter and hotter as John fucked me and turned me into his unthinking sex crazed toy. He then pulled out his cock, made Frank lie on his back, pulled me over to Frank's cock and pushed me down onto his hard 10in cock impaling myself on Frank's huge tool. It fel like heaven to have such a huge cock fill me up completely. I leaned over and took John's cock deep into my cock hungry throat as I leaned over for Frank to suck on my tits. I was thrashing about and begging to be fucked and filled with cum totally going berserk as I wrote on Frank's huge cock driving it all the way deep into my pussyass, imagining that his cock in all the way into my cervix and begging for him to fill me with his seed and make me pregnant. The thought of being filled with cum and impregnated is the only thought in my head as I rode Frank and sucked John off begging for them to fill me with cum... When Frank pulled me deep into him and kept his cock deep in me, I knew I was going to be rewarded with more of his cum and the thought was so hot that I renewed my sucking of John's cock hoping to make him cum in me as well. I moaned in pleasure when I felt Frank's hot cum fill me deep in my pussyass and my sucking was rewarded with John cumming deep in my throat. He had so much cum that I just could not swallow all of his cum as the cum dribbled out of my mouth. John pulled his softening cock out and used his cock to tease me and smear the cum all over my face.. By now, I realise that my journey into becoming John's feminized slut whore has gone so far down the road that there is now most probably no chance of me turning back. Instead of being worried, my mind seem to be only filled with thoughts my pussyass and mouth being used by lots of cocks and constantly filled with cum. I could also feel a strong craving developing for the glasspipe and I know that from now on, there is no longer any need for John to ask me to smoke it. To be continued 42973 1.83/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment