Saturday, June 23, 2012

Biker Blast

BIKER BLAST By Lapped I never thought I would be writing on this subject nor am I proud to be writing this letter. I found Dark Wanderer while surfing the net. This will probably be my only chance to relate this story. My wife Lori of seven years came from a religious background. She is thirty years old and is three years younger than myself. We were high school sweethearts and married when she was nineteen and we were both virgins. Let me describe her to you. She stands only five feet tall with short red hair small waist and small breasts. She is very cute and looks like a teenager. I work as a tee-shirt salesman for a company and two of us got an opportunity to sell tee-shirts at a huge biker gathering in NH. I decided that my wife and I should use this as an excuse to spend some time together without our two precious kids. We arrived and found a spot for a tent which was way out in this big field. We had got there early to set up shop by the races which was about fifteen minutes walking distance from our tent. When the first day got underway I could not believe how many bikers were there. It was like a huge city. I did not like the crowds because of the rowdiness. After ten hours on my feet selling shirts like hot cakes I got a visit from my wife at about five PM saying that a call came in on the car phone saying that Tom(the other salesman) could not make the trip but that they were looking for a replacement. My wife had a sad look on her face since we were going to have the night off to watch some of the races. She headed back to the tent to wait for me which I estimated to be around one AM after closing up shop. Around six I was surpassed to find a replacement standing there. As I was going back to the tent a guy yelled hey the tee-shirt guy. I walked over to their camp to find two men asking me to have a beer which I accepted because of the long day. They were pleasant and got talking about their neibors which turned out to be a notorious biker gang. They went on to say they have shared the same spot next to them for three years and told of some of the wild parties they have had. They also mentioned that the leader is quite a ladies man and gets who ever he wants. As we were talking the older guy said take a look at what I mean gave me his binoculars for a close up. I almost passed out when I found out It was Lori sitting at the campfire with them. She obviously did not realize it was a gang because they were not wearing any special coats. According to the guys they would not have been allowed there. She must of been asked to stop by and accepted knowing I was going to be gone for a few more hours. The guys kept saying this is Zekes ( The Leaders) next conquest. I got pissed and told them the are full of it and to prove it I would bet then fifty dollars. They gladly took the challenge. At about dark I figured she was going to be leaving and was ready to collect my money when they passed me the binoculars. As I was looking through them they said that I could keep watch and describe to them what if anything was happening. Lori appeared to be enjoying the fire next to Zeke when I saw him pass what looked to be a joint. Lori has never smoked and has only drank winecoolers on special occasions. I was relieved when she passed it to the gorilla on the other side of her. It made its way around the fire again and zeke passed it to her this time he whispered in her ear and they both started laughing and then my stomach churned as I saw Lori take her first puff. I felt like going over there and retrieving her but knew that would cause a big scene that I would end up with My head ripped off. The next thing I saw was a beer being opened and what seemed like a pill being dropped in it and then being handed to my wife without her noticing anything. I did not think I could handle what I saw but I felt like I was frozen and could not take my eyes off what I was watching. The next thing I knew Zeke was taking Lori in the camper and after about an hour Zeke appeared at the door holding a pair of panties. the whole gang hooted and hollered and headed for the camper at the same time I was shelling out fifty bucks to my friends. For the next two hours the camper rocked and made many noises which some sounded like my wife in distress. They lugged her to the tent just before midnight. I trailed them and waited for them to leave. When I entered the tent I found my wife passed out. I do not know what came over me but I crawled up beside her and shined a flashlight at her pussy and saw cum all over her hair and started eating her while she did not have a clue that I was doing it because she was out cold. It was a sweet musty taste that made me horny and the next thing I knew I was cumming all over myself. The next Morning she was crying and when I asked her why she said she loved me and that some issues should remain private She never did relate to me what happened and I think she has no idea that I Know what happened. I believe she was gang raped in the camper. Lapped 4707 1.24/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment