Sunday, June 24, 2012

Going Fishing

My Fantasy When We Go Out of Town by Cuckold & M To my wife. This is a long time fantasy that I often think about. Basically everytime we go out of town. Even while camping, believe it or not! There is not much I can think of more, than us going camping, and you seducing the handsome sailor (or another man) into the bedroom while I am risking life and limb sailing the gorge. What would I get out of it, and why do I enjoy watching (or hearing about) my wife with others? Because you are the most fantastic, most beautiful lady I have ever known. I love you with ALL of my heart and soul. You have taught me many things, my love. I now know what it is like to love someone. To care for someone so much you would die for her. You are my life! At the same time, you have taught me many things sexually. There is nothing more I enjoy than pleasing you. You are so erotic. So sensual, so giving. I only wish I could give as much back as you give to me. You know that I am entirely devoted to you. At the same time, it is quite all right for you to tease other men, and have them if you like. I don't know why I enjoy this, but I do, nonetheless. My ex thought I was a "sexual addict". I don't know. I do know that there are many cultures in the world, and monogamy is only one of them. I think it IS possible that we could share the special marriage we have, and allow you to see other select men that you are attracted to to. At least I hope so! This isn't an ultimatim. We have shared before, and I believe we have both enjoyed it. I am just saying that I thoroughly enjoy you as a wife. However, don't think I don't enjoy our "play time". I very much enjoy watching my wife act as an independant woman, and enjoying herself. I also enjoy watching her always dressing sexy for the guys to look, and occasionally, when the right guy suits her, to have him. I love you, will always love you, regardless. Always remember, that while I am faithful to you, you have "The Green Light", Meaning if the situation is right, you can have anyone you please, whenever. This is a fantasy of mine, called "Going Fishing", that I think about often. The script almost never changes. I hope you like it. GOING FISHING Ahh! Fantastic. We're finally on our way, out of town. No more worries or headaches. No more thinking about work for 3 days. Forever! We're both excited, as we usually are, to be getting out of our small town, and head to the big city. This is our "Fun Time", our "Playtime". No cares, no worries, just fun! We usually combine fun with family. However, this weekend, it is just us, and whatever we want to do. I have booked ourselves into a rather posh hotel suite. One which you have not been to before. . As I drive, you think about what you will wear. Convienently, you left your panties at home. You show this to the trucker we pass, and he nods his expert approval. We have a good laugh over that, and continue to our destination. Upon arrival, I check into the hotel, while you wait in the car. A moment later, I wave you inside, leaving the car to the attendant. He gives you an approving glance, in your short skirt, and nearly see thru sweater. We make our way upstairs, and enter our room. You are thrilled to find a separate kitchen, with coffee pot for morning, and with two king sized beds. A bottle of champaigne is also on ice. We change clothes, and head out on the town. We have our favorite places. A quaint movie theater, with a cozy bar downstairs in which to talk and relax. Later, we visit Victoria's Secret, and you pick out a delicious pair of stockings. Ones which I have been searching long for. They are very old fashioned. 50's style, seamed in the back, but crotchless hose, so you can wear them with your shortest outfits. As per usual, whenever we go on a mini vacation, I try to entertain you by taking you to at least one erotic place on the seamy side of town. This time, I pick out a strip club. We enter, and you are pleasantly surprised. A very nice "joint", with carpeting, candles everywhere, and male attendants wearing tuxedos. As the girls dance, you notice it is not the girls your husband ogles, but the other men, looking at you. Seeing this, you raise your skirt a little more, winking at hubby. He gets the point, eventually, and gives an approving smile. A gentleman offers us a drink, but you refuse, saying we must soon leave. I am a little dissapointed, but leave with the most beautiful girl in the place, and knowing of the pleasure we will share later. We return to the hotel. It is not late, only near midnite or so. You get out of your skirt, and into shorts. We make small talk, while you watch the latest video on MTV. As you sit there, you sense that I am a little dissapointed. You ask, and I say nothing is wrong, that I had a splendid time tonite. As I say that, you can tell that although I am not saying it, I am pouting. You look at me, and realize what it is that I want. What I dream of every time we go out of town. For you to make love with another man. You look at the window. The view is incredible, overlooking the river. You were always excited about the possibility before. However, you just weren't ready. This time, you plan on surprising him, and giving him his fantasy, and yours. "Oh, I know what you want. Be back in a few. Why don't you pour me a glass of champaigne?" You get up, and head to draw a bath, shaving your legs, and other things. In the meantime, I am mystified, wondering whatever it is that my lovely wife is up to. I am sitting on the bed, watching some meaningless baseball game. You exit the bathroom, dressed very beautiful. Very short and extremely tight black dress, beautiful black spike heels, and those lovely seamed crotchless hose you bought today. You spent more time on your hair than in the bath, and it shows. Long, full and wavy blond hair. Full, yet soft to the touch. I am surprised, as you applied makeup. Your eyes, just a hint of tint, yet your lips, an appealing burgendy red. You move closer. As I have told you a thousand times before, a woman's cologne is meant to be smelled from afar. Don't sprinkle, splash! You don't dissapoint, and I revel in your sweet smell. You look at me with your eyes, which lock me in a trance. "So, you want me to go find a man I find good looking. Perhaps tease him until he can't take anymore. Then bring him back here, and give myself to him." All the while, you are teasing ME, bending over, showing that incredible cleavage. You must have on your shelf bra, I think. There are bra straps, but an incredible cleavage, and NIPPLES! "Is that what you want, baby? Do you want me to fuck another man? I may not know his name, but what if he was incredibly good looking. What would you think of that? I can only utter groans. You get closer. An incredible amount of legs are showing beneath your skirt, and you are having quite an effect on me. You reach for my nipples, always a sensitive spot. You know this erogenous zone of mine quite well. At the right time, you can always make me cum by doing this. Kneading them, you pull slightly. "I have heard the bar downstairs frequents black guys. You've always wanted to watch me being pleased by a black guy, haven't you?" All I can do is groan my approval. "What if he was bigger than you? How about if I sucked his cock. Would that bother you? You know how I hate rubbers. He would have to cum inside me. You know how I love the feel of you coming inside of me." I am now basically jello on the mattress, as you finish. Standing over me, so I can get the full effect of looking up at your beautiful slender legs, you add: "How would you like to see a show? Would you like to watch me seduce a handsome young black guy in the lounge downstairs? I thought you might". Reaching up, you take off your thong panties. "Here. I won't be needing these tonite". I catch them, inhaling deeply their scent. You know I am in a trance, and you love it. You continue, grabbing your purse: "here's a twenty. I shouldn't need too much for drinks. Follow me into the bar, but not too close, okay?" I obediently follow. As we enter the ID counter, the husky bouncer waves you in immedietely, but checks my drivers license. By the time I find my way into the crowded bar, you are already situated in a standing spot, ordering a strong drink. A Long Island Tea, I think. I find a free area not too far away. The barmaid asks me what's my poison, but I am mesmorized at you, my lovely wife, being able to act single for a nite. An older man comes to ask you to dance, and you refuse, politely. As you sip your drink, you eye the crowd. There is a nice looking guy, white, admiring your looks. You perceive him as about 24 or 25. You smile at him. He asks you to dance, and you oblige. He is nice looking, but the nite is young. You intend on using him to get the nite started, to get noticed by others. After two or three dances, you go back to your spot. Looking at me, you smile, and give a wink. You're having fun. About to order another drink, you spot a nice looking black guy across the room. You smile, and wink at him. He finishes his talk with another brother, then introduces himself, and offers to buy you a drink. You accept. You dance a couple of fast numbers, then head back to your area, him leading the way. You like his looks. While getting to know him better, you look over at me. You see me in that familiar trance, and you know I am a very happy man. You are also elated. Here you get to see what it is like to play the single's game, all the while having a loving husband who doesn't mind one bit. He actually enjoys it! You cross your legs, parting them slightly, showing your husband you are not wearing any panties. He nearly falls out of his chair. Back on the dance floor, you realize this guy is the one. As you slow dance, you reach close. Nearly skin to skin, there is no doubt he can't realize you are wearing next to nothing beneath your dress. You press your crotch into his, revealing his hardness. He leads you back to your table. You continue to tease me. Knowing he is the one, talking into his ear, and placing a hand on his thigh (you know this drives me crazy). Your black acquaintance asks you about your ring. "My husband is at some conference, and won't be back for several hours. Would you like to join me up at my room?" "Wow", he says. "That's quite a proposal. Answer me this, first, Cheryl (your out of town name). Are you wearing any panties? I can't see, but feeling you next to me dancing was too much". "Let's just say it's that much less for you to take off". And off you two went. You were having a great time, but managed to flag a signal to me that you intended on bedding this man. I hurried upstairs, knowing you would delay him a little in the elevator. I hid in the louvered window closet, feeling a little wierd, but excited like never before. As you entered the room with him, I could see everything. He carried you to the bed, and kissed you deeply. You talked for great length, then said that you hadn't much time before hubby came home. It was then that you lowered his designer slacks, and took hold of his cock, admiring it's length and texture. A little longer than mine soft, but different. Grabbing his cheeks, you put on quite a show for me, sucking his beautiful cock. He then directed you into a sixty-nine position. You remembered I always said how men like to be basically smothered by a good looking lady, and you set yourself atop his face, with your full weight. He moans his approval, as I am in the distance, slowly jerking off, loving the sight of a dark black man pleasing my wife in this way. You cum, not once, but twice, before his oral stimulation is too much, and you decide you have to have him. Backing up onto the bed, you beckon him to mount you. Licking up your thigh, he then gives your sweet mound a short kiss, before you pull him up to you, and he enters you. Little resistance awaits, as you are quite wet. You moan in pleasure, as his member hits your cervix again and again. Slowly at first, but building up in pace. After one orgasm, you forget hubby in the closet, and concentrate on your lover of present. "Fuck me. Fuck my hot pussy". Words you had never contemplated saying to me, you easily say to him. As you stare into his eyes, you can tell he is near, and he enjoys your dirty talk. You continue. "Come on baby. Cum in side me. It's ok. Give me your cum." Unable to resist any longer, and seeing your approval, he gives up. I get to watch the fantasy of my life, watching my wife please another man, and please her as well. Soon, the tell tail signs approach. His back arches. His large ebony balls tighten, as he thrusts deeper and deeper into my wife's womb. Finally, he grabs you tightly, as he thrusts into you one last time, implanting you with his seed, as deeply as possible. You cum at the same time, and hold him tightly, both of you lost only in each other. After a few minutes, you look at the clock, and looked shocked. "Shit, my husband will be back any minute. You better go, now!" He dresses, and leaves, giving you a good nite kiss, asking you for another date. You agree, knowing it will never happen. Locking the door, you turn around, nude, and look at me, both of us nearly fully satisfied. "Well, did you like what you saw? Did you enjoy watching your wife with a black man? He fucked me good, honey. What did you think?" I only nodded my approval, as I attended to licking my wife's lovely inner thighs. 6454 1.44/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment