Saturday, June 30, 2012

Wedding Gift

Wedding Gift By Terri I have always thought of my wife, Terri, was timid and shy. She always dressed conservatively, never revealing her lean body. When we went to the beach, she always wore a one-piece swimsuit; she never ever would wear a bikini. If we went out with friends, she was always the quiet one. She preferred to spend the evening in, cuddling on the sofa, enjoying a glass of wine. Well, we were once at a wedding shower for one of her friends. It was during the evening, and the beer and wine were flowing freely. I was talking with one of the bridesmaids when Terri walked up to me. She appeared nervous, but told me that the best man, Tuck, wanted her to help him get some of gifts out of his car. I said OK and turned back to my conversation with the oriental woman in front of me. After about ten minutes, I noticed that Terri hadn?t returned. I excused myself and went in search of her. I left the house and stepped out into the dark night, looking for Tuck?s car. I walked down the street and into a dimly lit alley where I saw Tuck?s little grey pickup truck. I picked my way around the clutter of leaves and branches on the sidewalk. The house was in an old established part of town and the sidewalks were buckled from the immense tree roots that grew underneath them. I was standing underneath a large oak tree when I saw Terri and Tuck standing beside his car. In the still of the night, I could barely hear them talking. But suddenly, Terri said in a clear voice: ?All right, but we?ve got to be quick.? I stopped dead in my tracks. Terri dropped to her knees while Tuck undid his pants. They fell around his ankles and he took his stiff penis in his hands. Terri, in her conservative little dress, cupped his shaft in her hands and brought to her face. Slowly her head moved up and down as she engulfed his cock in her warm wet mouth. I knew exactly what kind of head he was getting; the slobbery wet lube-up kind. After only a few seconds, Terri stood up. I pressed myself against the tree, my heart beating wildly in my chest. In the darkness, I knew she couldn?t see me. She turned around and leaned over onto the hood of Tuck?s truck. Tuck stepped up behind her and pulled up Terri?s dress. He pulled her panties down. Terri then reached back and gently spread her ass cheeks apart. I swear I could see the slender folds of her pussy, a pussy I had kissed and fucked so many times. Tuck spat on his hand and began working his saliva into Terri?s asshole. Before long, he had worked his index finger up her ass. He then stepped up behind her and guided his dick to Terri?s anal opening, positioning the head between her strong muscular ass cheeks. And then, slowly, Tuck pushed his hard cock all the way up my wife?s ass. Terri just stood there as he entered her. He grunted when he first entered and sighed deeply once his cock was finally all the way in. Finally, he began pumping his dick in and out of Terri?s ass. He put his hands on her exposed hips to steady himself as the pace of his fucking increased. Terri began to moan softly, responding to each of his thrusts. With each stroke, Terri would cry out, her rectum filled completely with cock. Suddenly, Tuck grasped Terri?s hips and began pounding urgently into her. His thrusts became longer and more forceful, pushing Terri up against the car. He began grunting loudly, and I knew he was about to shoot his cream up my wife?s ass. I began to shake. There I was, watching my woman, my wife fuck a guy we barely knew, or at least I barely knew, and letting him do her up the ass. I imagined his white come spurting into her. My chest was hollow and I leaned against the tree for support. Suddenly Tuck cried out. He pulled Terri against him, straining to push his dick as deeply into her ass as he could. Then he groaned and released her. He stepped back and his cock slid easily out of Terri?s hole. A thread of white semen dripped from the tip. I needed to get away and think. My wife had just let a guy fuck her in the ass, and I didn?t know what to do. Quietly, I slipped back to the house and the wedding shower. After a few minutes, Terri and Tuck entered the house. Each carried an armful of gifts. I watched as Terri went and got a glass of wine, smiling and laughing with her friends. Then she came up to me and asked if I had missed her. 7098 1.75/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment