Monday, June 25, 2012

Rambling Thoughts And Clitoris

RAMBLING THOUGHTS AND CLITORIS By thick9 A responder to one of my posts and I struck up a conversation over a period of time that was really interesting. We were talking shit and she related her lack of clitoral orgasms after I confessed immensely enjoying a good blow job but, not being able to cum from one no matter how talented the giver. Well let?s correct that. It takes longer for me than most women are willing to suck and only two partners were ever willing to take the time, do the work and pop my cork. I still enjoy and the play and work they put into it. Don?t get me wrong. There is nothing better that a willing, hot slurping mouth on my dick. It is for me all about the play.I was sure this is her problem yet did not get whether her significant other wouldn?t suck on her clit or did but, could not get her off with his mouth. He wanted her to be freakish but freakdom is not for him. They would go to movies, sit in the last row and she would blow him while he was hardly able to get it up, afraid they might get caught. Maybe he is a homophobe as he has never let her experience a m?nage a trios either. Of course two women and a man is a m?nage. Two men and a woman and she is pulling a train. This unfortunate woman has never achieved a mind numbing, toe curling, fucking totally debilitating orgasm. The Big O that all women like, want and need to have. I blame them both. I really wanted to ask her what the fuck she was doing with him. Honey, there are plenty of nice men who would eat a mile of your shit just to look at your ass. They?re like busses. Another one is always coming around the corner. Get what you need. Now here is my thought on clitoral orgasms. Of course I?ve never had one but have given and heard, despite thighs covering my ears, quite a few and I know they are not over rated. I sure wish I could have one. The best Big O?s will blow the top off your head and leave you the suckee twitching and begging the sucker just to leave you the fuck alone, if you can manage to speak. For example my ex was a greedy cunt. There are no nice words to describe her. Divorced for six years, when the current dick is not up to the job she needs she sweet talks me into taking care of her cunt. I taught her a position nearly 20 years ago the female on top 69. I am able then to spread her labia with my thumbs, suck on her clit, middle three fingers of both hands go up her pussy, my pinkies in her butt all wiggling in and out. Got the picture? I believe the pussy must be occupied and the butt engaged in order the pay proper attention to the G-spot and get the clit off, at least in her case. While this is going on she supposed to be taking care of my dick. It?s a 69 right? No such luck. Making her lose concentration through what I am doing she takes her mouth off my dick and starts a howling moan. I have to hook my ankle behind her neck and make her suck when she stops. It may take anywhere from five minutes to a half hour to properly prepare her asshole, get the pussy juicy and licking and sucking on the clit. Then I go to work licking lightly to rough on her clit, depending on how much she can take at the time, stroking her G-spot, wiggling all fingers in her cunt and my pinkies in her butt. The low moan builds and she nearly sits up on my face humping her pussy all around, while I ravage her clit. Then she howls like a wolf, goes off gushing cum like a roman candle and rolls off of me. Now, after working her so well my neglected dick is ready to ride. I'm ready to plow some pussy. Unfortunately for me she curls up in the fetal position and says, "DON'T TOUCH ME". At this point she goes passes out leaving me with purple balls. White men get blue balls, Black men get purple balls and that is why I eventually posted this online ad for what I wanted in sex. ?A sensual, artistic, oral friend needed. She may orgasm from giving oral attentions and/or from passionate OTK sessions. Energetic, alternately enabled, in good shape, fifties male. Black, 6'4", 250 ready to keep my partner, sub, on the edge of her sexual envelope at all times. I have no fantasies left having been blessed to find women who truly enjoyed lavishing their oral abilities, as a Sexual appetizer, on my thick endowment. I only seek mutual enjoyment. My belief has always been that a woman who truly enjoys dick sucking may be aroused and cum without being touched or touching herself while she sucks on me and pleasures herself with her own mouth. I have found a number of them and seek them still. I need a partner who enjoys this aspect of play along with everything else. She loves to play and enjoys her own oral fixation and anal attention also. I want an Oral Size Queen who enjoys cumming from sucking. Bi if she so desires. She will be a non smoker. An avid conversationalist, when her mouth isn't full of me. LOL. Miss Right will enjoy hot sex/fun at the drop of a hat as well as other grown up fun like: butt plugs, nipple clamps, anticipation, exhibition, restaurants, spanking, toys, role play, sensual BD/SM and OTK clubs to name a few. I have a multitude of fond memories plus the desire and will to create even more, with the right female partner. Mature, orally fixated females, who are non smokers, who enjoy the play aspect of sex, particularly oral may contact me at any time. I'm constantly erect and if you enjoy working on it a bit the reward is worth it. I stay hard and relish e x t e n d e d play times. There is no cum and run here. Don't think I am just a taker because I love getting my dick sucked. I love giving as good if not better than I get. Tongue, Lips, Fingers and Thumbs exploring her pussy and ass, while we sixty-nine is a favorite. Besides, just what do you think I will be doing later on with that nice thick Black dick you just sucked up??? The longer you suck the harder it gets. Let us get to the point real quick here. Sex is life and life is to be, enjoyed, fun, kinky and interesting. NO MALES. - NO TV's. - NON SMOKERS ONLY. I DESIRE YOUR TASTE NOT YOUR HABIT. IF THIS IS YOU PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND! Sorry smokers I do not like the taste and smell of tobacco. Enthusiastic beginners are welcome! Instruction if needed. Bi O.K...Hedonistic joy is your reward. Attitude is much better than age, weight, color of hair and all the other BS people put in these ads. The love you give should be more than equal to the love you take!" Well I am certainly blessed and after a few takers found a woman who has multiple orgasms and is the most oral woman I?ve ever encountered. However that is another story! 3814 1.22/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment