Thursday, June 28, 2012

Ms. Marca Part 67

This is more in the life and times of my wild and wicked ways. This is about me... just a part of my life! Ms. Marca Part 67 'See you later honey, be back around 3 and than dinner at the Smith's, see you!', he said with a nod of his head, same every Saturday morning when Tim is in town he is away to the club. I have nothing against golf, in fact his golf gives me plenty of opportunities! After about 10 minutes, making sure he had truly gone I decide to have a quick hot shower before Earl got here, he had called Friday and said he had a delivery for me, had a fresh shipment of steaks for my freezer. My way of thinking, good ole Earl might want to be paid today and not come back during the week. You just never know when opportunity arises so you need to be prepared! The shower was fantastic; hot jets shooting over my back and breasts, rubbing soapy water all over body, my fingers gently sliding into my hot tight pussy oh how good that feels, the water really turns me on and I begin to fantasize about big Earl and his hot big black cock touching and kissing me the water makes it feel so real. I almost begin to orgasm. Out of the shower I enter my bedroom all cozy and clean, sheets all crisp and newly laundered, there is no smell like the smell of a fresh bed except the hot smell of man cum. Standing in front of the mirror I touch myself then remember my reason for the hot shower. I open my box of underwear with all the colors of the rainbow. I adore stockings and garter belts, the feel of them against your skin is so powerful it excites me just choosing which to wear! I decide on my red bra and thong all soft and sexy against my body, black seamed stockings with fantastic soft lacy tops and fastening is such an horny experience I always fantasize about by whom or how they will be taken off.. Ding Dong, I know it is Earl at our back door, 'just in time!' I think and walk downstairs after looking once more in the mirror and liking what I see. Come in! I quiver in anticipation, the door opens and there he stands all 6'5" of pure hard man. He had two big boxes stacked on top of each other, each weighed 50#. That was a 100# of steak at an average price of 7 buck a pound. Hey I had a good deal with Earl, 100# of the best cuts of meat every 3 months for a roll in the hay and with his 9 inch babymaker I had the better of the deal. Practically before the door has shut we are caressing each other and I feel his hard cock pressing against my thong. That feels so sexy, I know he loves it, as I feel his cock shudder and I know he has released pre-cum out of that hot cock head. mmm nothing tastes nicer than pre-cum, we begin to kiss and move around the kitchen and walk toward the kitchen bar but the backdoor is open so we detour into the freezer room off the kitchen necking all the way in. "Hey sweet tits, let me unload these boxes in the freezer and than I'll unload my load in you. You need some, sweet tits?" "Oh god damn do I! I been thinking about that big black snake of yours since you called yesterday, I'm so hot for your cock!" "What's the matter, that husband of your didn't take care of you last night or this morning!" I look up at the big black stud and smile at him. "Well I did get him to eat me last night, that helped some. I just jerked his little thing off and he got a good night sleep, it was nice one of us did!" Than I looked to see that the big man had put away my meat and I was ready to take on his meat. As he looked up at me I began to unclip my bra and let it fall to the floor. 'Fuck it' I shout take me now and we drop to the bench in the freezer room stroking and pulling at his clothes the door still wide open the soft breeze kissing my thighs and making me feel like bursting. I lay back on the bench and slip my thong off down my legs to where it is at my right foot snagged on my house slipper 3 inch heel. Setting up on my elbows I look up at the monster cock that is coming into view, god I want that thing. I moved my head down to his throbbing, rock hard cock. Damn, Earl did have a cock! I licked the tip with my tongue, circling the head. He started moaning loudly. I took it half way in my mouth, a good 3 to 4-inches and then came back up. Then, I took it all the way in, yes it had to be 8 to 9-inches. I could feel the head touching the back of my throat. He loved that so much that he grabbed the back of my head and kept it there. He started pumping in and out, fucking my mouth. I love to deep throat men; it pleases them and me so much. He continued fucking my mouth. "Oh fuck yeah baby. Suck my cock dry baby." I looked into his eyes as that babymaker slipped in and out of my mouth. I had both my hands on his legs holding on more than anything as he humped my pussy mouth. His pumping got faster and faster and he slammed his cock into my mouth and held it there as his warm cream filled my throat. He pulled out a little so that I could savor the taste. He pulled out a little more so the last squirt of his hot cream hit me in the chin. I licked it up, could not waste a single drop. He leaned back, feeling satisfied for now. "Finger fuck yourself, baby. I want to watch you make yourself cum." I sat at the end of the bench, facing him. I spread my legs wide open so he would have a perfect view of my pussy. I reached down and started rubbing my clit. "How's this Earl?" He looked down at me approvingly, "Oh yeah, baby. Now put two fingers in your pussy. Pump your fingers in and out, and then use three and finger fuck your pussy hard." I looked at his cock, the big black monster was still stiff and the son-of-a-bitch seemed as if it was getting harder. "Earl honey, your cock, oh that looks nice. It would look better going in and out of my pussy right now." He gave me that sexy smile. "Lay down honey, lay back on the bench, you are going to get this cock, and you are going to get it now." I laid back and he moved up to me. I put my legs up so my ankles were resting on his shoulders. He teased my pussy with his cock. He kept touching the tip to my pussy lips. Then, he put the head in, oh he was wide, thick, god what a man. "Hey sweet tits, what time your old man be back? I hope not for an hour or two!" "Oh yes, he said later this afternoon, golf takes 4 hours, we got until 2 for sure. Damn your cock head feels good on my slit, babe. Fuck my pussy." He began running it up and down my slit teasing me and making me moan for it and than I began to beg him to put it all in. I kept moaning loud, so close to getting it deeper. "Keep your voice down Marca the neighbors will think I am killing you!" he told me. I tried to keep it down, but I get carried away when I fuck, when I fuck a real man. It felt so damn good. My moans began escaping my lips again. This time he took my thong off my foot and put them in my mouth. This really turned me on, Tim had never really been controlling during sex with me, and I loved it. I part my legs and pull them back to give Earl the room he needs to give me the big snake. I put my hands up on his arms as he bent over me and gave a slight push to get his cock deeper. I closed my eyes and groaned into the thong panties in my mouth, a muffled sound of pleasure. Pushing deeper he grunts and shudders pulling back to make sure I was ready for the rest of his rod. Than Earl's head jerked up and he froze with his cock almost buried all the way in. He cocked his head to the side and looked at me, than he whispered. "Shush, what was that?" and quickly I realize the freezer room door is open to the kitchen, than I hear it. "Marca I'm home honey, my foursome got cancelled today, damn it! Marca you here baby?" In a flash Earl pulls out of me and picks up his pants and shirt and gets in the pantry closet in the freezer room. I jump up and slip on my thong and hide my bra under the bench, didn't have time to put it on. "Yes, I'm here!" I gasped as I come out of the freezer room into the doorway to the kitchen. "Here baby, what happened sweetheart?" Tim looks at me and gets that wild look in his face. "The other guy had to bug out on me, hey I see that I might have just come home in time for something, why are you in there in just your panties and slippers?" "Oh!" I giggled! "I remembered to get meat out of the freezer for dinner tomorrow, and I just came down in my panties, you like my new way I dress around the house?" His expression said it all. Hell yes he liked it. "Marca are you turned on you horny baby?" (Well I was until you killed the mood.) I giggle, "What makes you think that?" "I see your juices running down your leg baby, you got to be ready for some hard sex!" Oh shit that is Earl's pre-cum running down my leg I felt him lose some when he put it all in me. Thank god it is not the glob of heavy sperm, just that thin off white pre-cum. I smile and look shy. "Tim you want to go up stairs and eat me?" I start to move out of the doorway, but Tim moves me back into the room and on to the same bench that Earl had me on less than 3 minutes ago. "Tim not here, lets go up to bed honey, where we can do it right!" "Oh Marca I can eat you the right way right here!" With that he had me on my back on the bench and I felt my thong pulled off for the second time in less than and hour. His head went down between my legs and I felt his lips kiss and than suck on my slit. God, he had to get a taste of Earl when he did that. Than his tongue went to my clit and I sat up one more time on my elbows and began to groan. Tim's head went up and down between my legs as I pulled them in toward me giving him more of my pussy to suck from. I looked over at the closet door, god my heart was racing a mile a minute, I felt like I was going to pass out. Not that I had done this before, but Jesus this was my husband that I was letting another man, one of my lovers, see me with my husband. No one had seen Tim and I together. Than my old ways kicked in, yea baby, why not I love it. I've always been a 'naughty' girl, being a great exhibitionist I was always 'flashing' and getting my clothes off whenever. I love showing off especially if there are a few who want to see me. Having Earl watch Tim eat me began to make me hot to trot. This is better than sex! Well better than having sex with Tim. Than it hit me, this was the time to show Earl how I dominated Tim and how I ruled the house. I was the leader in the sex life he had. I reached down and took Tim by the hair and pulled his head up to my face as I bent over to whisper in his ear. "Tim lets play house, I'll be your mommy and you be my little boy, Timmy. If you play real nice, I'll let you have some pussy tonight and if your extra nice, I'll lick your ass hole as I jerk you off!" I kissed him deep and than I let go of his head. "Yes Marca, yes god yes, whatever you want me to do!" Get undressed and make it quick." I looked over at Earl in the pantry and winked at him as he peeked out the door with a big shit eating grin on his face. I knew he had an excellent view of the simple bench in the middle of the room. For both Earl and my own benefit, I took complete control of the situation. Tim was down to his briefs when I said. "Timmy, is my little boy going to show me his little wee-wee?" He pushed his underwear down to the floor. "Oh my, we are a little anxious, and very excited. Want to eat mommy again?" "Oh yea, please, please, please." I saw his little dicky, I had him turn to the side so Earl could see it, all 4 or was it 4 1/4" of his proud pink penis on erect display. "Come on! Get between my legs! That's it. Take a good long look at my beautiful pussy. Just wait until you put your face on my shaved pussy. It is going to be so damned slippery! Go ahead. Here, let me spread open my pussy lips for you. See how hot I am for your tongue. Now eat me! Eat my dripping pussy" "Oh yes! Yes, like that! Mommy likes that. It feels so good to have your tongue in my pussy like it is a little dick. Mommy is so wet. I'm dripping all over your face. I'm covering your mouth and tongue with cunt juices. I can smell it. I can smell my sweet juices while you eat me! I feel so great! Your face is pressed so hard between my legs! I feel your long tongue sticking so far into my pussy. I feel your tongue deep inside me, licking me!" "YES! Like that! Lick all over me. Suck my pussy lips! Rub your lips over my hard clit. Oh YES! Like that! Now lick it! Yes! You are licking my clit so great! I'm getting closer. Faster, FASTER! Yeah! I am so fucking hot! My pussy feels so good! I'm going to come! I'm going to come on your face?..I'M COMING. I'M COMING...." "Feel it! God! I'm spurting so much cum! I can feel it! My cunt is twitching! God it all feels so good! I'm so wet now. I came so hard! I feel so slippery down there, on your face." I look toward Earl and see his eyes wide as can be, he had to be stroking that big black monster of his. "Let me see. Let me see what I did to you. Let me see all the wet juicy cum that I spurted onto your face. Show me your wet slippery face. Let me see your tongue, that tongue that was just so deep in my cunt. I want to see that hot tongue that was fucking me like a little cock and licked my clit and made me come so hard." "Tim did you like the taste of my juices, did it taste good to you, not too salty?" "Oh it was perfect, just right!" "You did a great job on my pussy with your mouth and I'm going to show you my gratitude now, go wash your face for me, hurry hun, go upstairs, I need some more tongue. If you like that pussy cream I used this morning, I'll get some more Monday and you can eat me out when you get home from work. This time I'll make sure I get a big glob of the cream in my pussy for you to eat." Tim picked up his clothes and went out the door to the stairs and I called to him "Be right up baby, need to get that meat out." I saw Tim hit the last step to the second floor landing and I motioned for Earl to come out. I whispered, "See you Monday, 10 AM." He was out the back door and slipping on his pants as he went. to be continued.... Marca40DD@aol.com 2163 1.13/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment