Friday, June 22, 2012

Aimee & Mike

AIMEE & MIKE BY Aimee Hello Again, Its me Aimee again. I thought I would let you know about my latest adventures with Mike. Well five weeks had gone past since I had first met Mike on that fateful night at the hotel where I learned the joys of interracial sex.. I don't know what exactly he did but he awakened a sexual side of me I'd never felt before and at 30 years old I was feeling so alive. I was anxious to see him again and we kept in touch by phone and E mail. I felt such an incredible desire to experience him again. Finally, he called me at work one day to let me know he'd be in town later that week for a couple nights. I was so turned on by the thought of this, knowing I'd be with him again. He would be staying at a nice hotel downtown near where I work. He would be getting in on Wednesday night and leaving Friday Evening. Unfortunately my husband and I had plans for Wednesday night so I would have to wait to see Mike. So Mike and I arranged to meet over lunch in his room Thursday. Then we'd meet again after work Thursday night. I figured that would work just fine since my husband was going out to watch a hockey game with his friends that night. So I'd just say I had to work late and Mike and I would have a couple hours to do as we pleased. It seemed like Thursday would never arrive. Finally that morning I awoke and dressed in a nice but sexy outfit for work. The morning seemed to drag on and on. Finally 1130 came around and I left for lunch I let my boss know I had to run "an errand so I'd be a little late. I rushed over to Mike's hotel only two blocks away. I took the elevator up to his room and knocked. Mike answered and within seconds we were all over each other. His large black hands reached around my waist pulling me close to him as his lips met mine and we kissed passionately. His tongue danced with mine as we began to undress each other. As I unbuttoned his shirt, his hands, undid my top lifting it off me, he quickly undid the clasp on my bra and it fell off me as his hands cupped my breasts, soon he kissed down my neck to my breasts as his hands undid my skirt, before long his strong black fingers were buried inside my pussy which was incredibly wet from the anticipation and excitement. The feel of his fingers in my pussy made me feel wild. Soon we were on the chair in his room my legs spread wide apart hanging over the sides as he thrust his 10" cock into my eager pussy. I was so turned on by the sight of his long dark cock disappearing into me, then to see it come back out glistening with my juices, only to be thrust back into me. I came within a couple minutes the first time. Soon we were going at it like animals, knowing we only had a short time. I came again and then after some time I could see Mike begin to tense as orgasm built within him. He started to fuck me harder and I realized he would cum soon, I told him in a gasping voice to not cum inside me, I was worried that it might leak out while I was at work and I didn't want that. Mike pulled his throbbing cock out of me, and as he brought it to my mouth he came, the first large spurt shot across my face and into my hair the next was half in my mouth half on my chin, finally I took the rest into my mouth as I sucked eagerly on his cock, regretting that I hadn't time to really enjoy him like that. Anway I had to dress quickly as I was running late. I quickly wiped the cum off my face with a towel and fixed my lipstick. Then I hurried back to work. I was anxious for the evening to arrive, so Mike and I could have more than just a quickie. At work a short time later on of the other secretary, Mary, smiled at me and said, looks like you had a nice lunch, I asked what she meant, and she whispered to me that I had something in my hair, I smiled and said thanks as I rushed to the ladies room and sure enough, there was a streak of dried cum in my hair. I combed that out and got back to work. About 3 I called my husband to tell him I'd be late getting home since I had some stuff at work that needed to be done. He said it was fine as he was going to the game anyway so he'd get dinner out. At 5 I left work and headed to Mike's room. He had given me a key and I let myself in, showered and put on a nice sexy bedroom outfit I'd brought along with me. Mike got in at about 5:30. I was laying on the bed in sexy position. He smiled at me as he undressed taking off his suit and I was so turned on by the sight of his body as he undressed, his large strong chest and black arms. He looked good and I could feel myself getting wet just watching him.. Soon he was just in his boxers and joined me on the bed where we immediately began kissing, I reached into his boxers and massaged his cock I loved feeling it harden from my touch, as I played with him his mouth worked on my breasts. Then I lowered my mouth down to his cock and took him into my mouth sucking him hard and deep, his musky scent filling my lungs, Mike began to finger my pussy adding to my pleasure. I felt incredible just sucking this enormous black cock, knowing soon he'd be fucking me like never before. Mike pulled me around as I continued to enjoy his sweet cock with my mouth and soon he had me on top of him my pussy near his mouth, I sighed as I felt his tongue enter my pussy, and I sucked his cock with more fervor, enjoying the 69 position, I'd never actually done that before, his tongue mouth and fingers sent me to heaven and back. Then after about 20 minutes of this we moved to the edge of the bed and he started fucking me. I came again as he thrust his cock in and out of my pussy. After some time he started to tense and breathe heavier then after a long deep thrust into my pussy he pulled his cock out and shot his load all over my pussy and belly, covering me with his seed, I moaned out "no,no, don't stop, I'm almost ready to come." In a broken voice. I didn't want him to stop I wanted this orgasm. Mike quickly put his cock into my pussy, fucking me harder than before. Soon An incredible orgasm washed over my body. I thrust my hips forward and my head back and moaned loudly as wave after wave of pleasure filled my body. I rubbed the cum on my belly into my skin an enjoyed this pleasure deep within my loins. Then Mike was close again and he kept fucking me. Soon he was cumming inside of me, but he didn't stop his thrusts as he unleashed his sperm within me, I could feel him cumming filling me with his cum. He kept fucking me and I could hear the wet sounds of it from my pussy. We collapsed on the bed. After a bit I decided I needed to head home to beat my husband home and shower. I dressed kissed Mike goodbye and headed for my car. I fixed my hair as I drove home. I was quite surprised to see my husbands car in the garage! Well I walked in and he was waiting at the door. I quickly lied that I had gone out with a gal from work after I had finished. He said it was Ok. I asked why he wasn't at the game. He said "Bob wasn't able to go so I just came home and had a few beers." With that he said well glad you're home now babe." As he grabbed me and kissed me deeply. I didn't resist not wanting to let on to my true activities that night. I said "oh I see you missed me." As we kissed I wondered how my husband would have reacted knowing just a short time before the lips he was kissing the lips of his lovely young wife had been wrapped around her black lovers cock, as his tongue explored her pussy. Anyway he started to massage my breasts, I was getting worried that he might find out what I had been doing. I tried to make an excuse that I wanted to take a bath first, but he didn't stop. Soon we were up on the bed and he was kissing my breasts, as we undressed. Then he began to kiss down my stomach to my pussy, I tried to get him to stop but he just kept turning me on more and more with his hands and mouth, so I just prayed he wouldn't notice the evidence of my affair. I started to really get into it, even in some way turned on by what was happening, I got very turned on as he kissed my belly button and worked his way down across my pubic mound, if only he knew it wasn't just me he was tasting but also my black stud, whose seed was so well worked into my skin there. I moaned loudly as my husbands tongue reached my pussy, I thrust my hips to meet his face, I laughed inside myself as I thought just 30 minutes before Mike had exploded inside me. I allowed him to eat my pussy to his hearts content. Then we made love and I came a couple times, though I had to fake it a little to make it seem stronger since I was quite worn out from Mike's skillful cock earlier. I could even tell that it felt different as my husbands 7.5' cock didn't reach or fill me the same as Mike's. Than he came adding his cum to the load Mike had filled me with earlier. We fell asleep and I was so satisfied. I will have more to write about soon in two weeks I am going to St Louis, where Mike lives for 4 nights. Mike will be in town and I am there with work at a seminar but you can be sure every night Mike and I will be enjoying each other. I can't get enough of his black loving. I guess its true once you go black you can't give it up. I won't leave my husband , but I'm not giving up that Black cock either. Love Aimee Aimeeboyer@yahoo.com 5420 1.56/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment