Monday, June 25, 2012

Lenore Amour

LENORE AMOUR By Windy Cities I knelt there, my shorts wrapped around my ankles, while my sister-in-law,Lenore, silently closed the door behind her. Downstairs and outside I heard the murmur of the party going on without me. "You're in big trouble now, brother-in-law," Lenore stood in front of me. Her twat was only an inch from my face and I could smell its musky aroma through the thin material of the shorts she wore. I looked up in shock at my sister-in-law. Lenore smiled wickedly. "I saw what went on with you and Steve and Debbie. You want me to keep your little secret from my sister I bet," Lenore said, using her fingers to slowly pull her shorts and panties down her fine legs. They dropped to the hard wood floor and Lenore kicked them away with a sandaled foot. "Now I just got a little," Lenore purred wrapping her fingers around both of my ears and pulling my face into her cunt. "But it's been a long draught. You are gonna suck this cum out of me so I can get some new man to fuck me without knowing I've already had another man today." I lapped my tongue on her wet slit and white cum began to seep from between the swollen lips." I want you to lick all around the outside first, get that nice and clean, and then you can start sucking me out.? I tentatively started to lick up the cum while I felt my own cock dripping onto the floor. The taste of her cunt lips was creamy and smooth and salty. Her pubic hair was coated, and I had to lick hard to get the sticky mess off. But I worked hard and succeeded. I glanced up to see Lenore's face engulfed in pleasure as she came from my tongue work. Then Lenore turned around and bent over using her hands and arms on the floor to support her like she was a center on a football team. "Someone at this party fucked by asshole when I was so preoccupied getting the fucking of my life. Clean it out so I can get more later without anyone knowing. Clean my ass too brother in law." I fervently began licking and sucking, and Lenore started to buck against my ministrations, her fingers frantically working the juicy cunt I just cleaned. She cried out. ?Fuck, I?m cumming again already! Oh God, suck my asshole out!? I sucked as she came, her ass cheeks pumping the cum out into my mouth. Spasm after spasm roared through her body. Lenore stood up and she grabbed my head with both hands and roughly held my face against her twat as she rubbed it up and down on my mouth and chin and nose. As the waves of pleasure faded, she released me and laid back on the floor. Her small but nice breasts were heaving. ?God that was fucking great." Lenore viewed my hard on and she got another wicked idea. She sat across from me and kicked her sandals off and began rubbing my now raging hard on between the soles of her feet. The bottom of her feet were so soft and cool. Seconds later I was spurting come again.Lenore's wonderful feet finished me off and her leg moved into the air before my lips. "You did such a fine job on my cunt and ass hole. I wonder what you could do with my foot," she said.. I grabbed her ankle to support her. My tongue snaked up between her toes. "OOOO," Lenore purred. "You are giving me ideas today, brother-in-law." 3320 1.25/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment