Monday, June 25, 2012

The Big Cock Pt2

THE BIG COCK Pt2 By Slirpuff Ken was on the couch when Tara came home. What a pair, she looked like a train wreck and I was half wasted. The only thing he said to her as she walked in the door was ?strip, Tara I want you totally naked right fucking now; and if you refuse, get the hell out of here and don?t come back? he yelled. Tara started to cry and slumped into a chair. ?Please Ken? she started, ?I?ll answer all your questions; just please don?t make me do this? she sobbed. ?You have 30 seconds from right now? Ken said looking at his watch; ?and if your not undressed, I?m throwing your ass out.? ?You now have 25 seconds,? he told her. Sobbing Tara stood up and started taking her clothes off. ?Could we at least do this upstairs in our bedroom Ken, how about if Lin comes in?? she pleaded with him. ?You have 15 seconds left,? he said looking at his watch. ?All right? she said now losing her temper as she just ripped her blouse and bra off. ?Bottoms also? Ken said without any emotions in his voice. In less than thirty seconds Tara stood there naked as a jaybird. Ken got up slowly from the couch and came over to her. He looked at the marks on her breasts and neck and just shook his head. Without bothering to check he asked, ?I suppose your pussy's all stretched out? Tara just nodded yes. ?For Christ?s sake Tara, how many guys did you screw anyway?? he yelled at her as she cowered thinking he was going to hit her. ?I think three, but I?m not sure? she told him. ?You think three?? ?What the fuck does that mean; don?t you know?? he shouted at her. ?No I don?t,? she yelled back at him. ?I don?t remember a fucking thing until Sunday morning when I woke up in some guys bed? she said sobbing. ?We got drunk and I went to lie down and I guess that?s when this all happened? she said spreading her arms so all the marks were visible. ?How about Carol?? Ken asked. ?Where was she when all this shit was going on.? ?She was with a few other guys and I guess the same thing happened to her that night,? Tara said looking at the floor. ?We were too ashamed to talk about it on the way home.? ?I just told her that I planned to put you off for a few days, until these marks went away.? Ken just shook his head and walked into the kitchen to get another beer. ?You?ve got to be one of the stupidest women I?ve ever met.? ?Did you think I could be fooled so fucking easy Tara?? ?And what was the next lie you were going to tell me, about how loose your pussy was; you make me sick? Ken yelled at her. ?I didn?t do it on purpose, I was drunk and they took advantage of me? Tara replied. ?What in God?s name were you doing power drinking in a frat house?? ?You may not have done it intentionally, put you put yourself in that situation and now you?re going to pay the price? he told her throwing the beer bottle against the wall. ?How does it feel to fuck up a good marriage over a big cock; I hope it was worth it? Ken said as he walked out the door. John found Ken at Casey?s Pub. ?I thought I?d find you here? John said as he sat down next to Ken. ?I called your house and Tara said you?d left and I put two and two together.? ?Did she tell you all of what happened last weekend?? ?I guess the two of them got drunk at a frat house and during the night some of the guys took liberties with them.? ?What really pisses me off is that she was acting like she was a single college girl again.? ?She got totally blown away with all the hype of homecoming and never thought about the consequences of her actions.? ?Hell, she?s a wife and mother not a fucking college tramp for Christ?s sake? Ken said draining his beer. ?What are you going to do?? John asked. ?Probably the same as you, forgive her and rebuild our marriage,? he told John. ?But she?s going to be on one fucking short leash from now on; it?s going to be a long time before I can trust her again though? Ken said as his phone started to ring. Looking at the number he recognized it as Sue?s cell. ?Hey honey, what can dad do for you?? he answered. ?Dad, I don?t even know how to begin to tell you this? she started. ?Jen and I call home and I guess you guys know what happened last weekend,? she said rather hesitantly. ?Is Carol?s husband John with you?? ?Yes Sue he is; what?s going on?? ?Go outside and put me on speaker so I can talk to both of you dad? Sue instructed. Ken put a $10.00 bill on the bar and he and John went outside. ?All right babes what?s so damm important? Ken asked. ?I?ve got Jen here with me and it?s not pretty.? ?Some of the guys took pictures and movies of what mom and Carol did last weekend and put them on their my space web sites.? ?Oh my god dad, they are so horrible and graphic, I just wanted to die after seeing them.? ?I talked to the guys and they basically told me that they weren?t forced to do anything and that they were going to leave them on their sites.? ?I don?t know what to do dad, everyone on campus is talking about them? Sue said almost crying. ?I?ve down loaded them and e-mailed them to the house; please don?t let mom see them.? I was beyond mad at this point. ?Those little fuckers, they?ve messed with the wrong asshole this time? he said to himself. With John in tow, Ken walked back into his house and into the den. Booting up his computer he found Sue?s e-mail and opened it; it was worse than he could have imagined. For the next twenty minutes they browsed four my space pages looking at videos and pictures of their loving wife?s. It showed them sucking and fucking up to two guys at once as another one videoed them. ?I guess she finally got her big cock? I said to myself as I watched my wife get fucked by three cocks that were at least ten to twelve inches long during the night and Carol took on one that had to be at least twelve to fourteen inches. ?I?m going home and get my gun, I?ll show those sons of a bitch they can?t fuck around with another guy?s wife,? John screamed. ?Easy John, I want my pound of flesh too, but let?s plan this out so we don?t end up in jail? he told him. After a few calls, Ken, John and a few others were in Ken?s SUV heading for the college. Carol?s brother, Ron, was with the Sheriff?s dept and was more than anxious to have a serious talk with the assholes. He called a couple of friends of his, that worked for the security force at the college, I guess all the guys in that line of work are tight, and told them to meet us at the frat house. When they got there they didn?t even knock Ron and his buddies from college security just walked in like they owned the place. The entire group was sitting around, shooting the shit when we walked in. ?What the hell do you guys want and you can just walk in here? were the first two statements we heard. ?Shut the fuck up? Ron yelled. ?We?re here to see a few frat brothers, Doug, Tom, Dan and Damon,? he informed. ?I?m Damon? a big black guy in the corner spoke up. ?What the fuck do you pigs want anyway?? he snickered. ?Something about a party you had up here last weekend? Ron replied. Damon then got this shit eating grin on his face. ?You mean the night I tapped that sweet married white pussy.? ?God damm she was tight, I guess her husband must have a tiny dick, what?s the matter; she forget my number?? he said laughing. Ron had a tazer hidden behind his back, and while the others held John back, he let Damon have it with a full blast to the nuts. He dropped to the floor immediately and started flopping around like a fish out of water. ?I don?t think that was the answer I was looking for,? he said pulling the prongs out of Damon. ?Now let me ask this question one more time?, he said looking at the other three, ?what exactly happened that night.? The others all started speaking at once but they were all saying the same thing. Tara and Carol had been primed with drinks and taken up stairs were they?d been filmed and fucked. ?Fucking a women under the influence is rape, cut and dry,? he told them. ?Let?s see, you?ll probably get no more than 15 to 20 years, just hope you don?t get bunked with a lifer,? he said smiling. ?Your asshole will be as large as my fist and you?ll probably get aids before it?s all said and done? he had them sweating now. ?But today I?m feeling a little generous? he started again. ?If we destroy all the tapes, pictures and websites, there?ll be no more evidence, so you?ll have a get out of jail free card; if you get my drift? Ron told them. ?Fuck you pig, I?m going to sue your ass? Damon said starting to come around. Ron hit him with another shot from the tazer. This time he started to piss and shit all over himself. ?Some mother fuckers just don?t want to learn do they boys?? You could have heard a pin drop in the room. ?I think it?s time we erase a few thing don?t you boys?? he asked. One by one the pictures and movies were erased from computers, cameras, websites and phones. Somehow in the process, all the equipment was damaged by baseball bats that Ken and John had brought with them. Even Damon decided to play along as Ron got ready to taze him for the third time. ?I want to thank you boys for your help in putting this matter to rest? Ron told them. ?There?s just one other thing we need to resolve,? he told them. ?The term ends in a month and in two months I plan on coming back up here to visit my niece, I only hope your still not here when I get back because right now I?m nice, then I may not be? he said putting his hand on his gun. I think they all got the message. On the ride back John was still pissed and said he would have liked to take a bat to Damon. John told him he just wasn?t worth it, and besides he?d never have to worry about him again after today. ?The fucker is going to be looking over his shoulder everyday from now on wondering where we?re at? he said laughing. I knew he was right, but I still had to deal with Tara when I got home Ken thought to himself. John and I told our daughters it was all over, everything had been destroyed and that all the guys would be gone in a month. ?Don?t worry about it and if anyone give you a ration of shit, just mention your uncle Ron is coming up for a visit, that?ll shut them up.? Like always they asked for a little extra money, ?what the hell do they do with it all anyway?? We didn?t get back until just after 9:00. I dropped everyone off and told John to go easy on Carol. ?They were stupid and fucked up, but at least we got our pound of flesh from those pricks.? He waved goodbye and I pulled into my garage and got ready to face Tara. She was standing in the kitchen frozen, not knowing what to do as I walked in. I didn?t say a word but just went over to the refrig, grabbed a beer and sat down at the table. ?We killed them all, every fucking one of them,? he said taking a swig of the beer. ?They cried like babies and begged us for mercy but a couple of bullets to the head shut them the hell up.? ?Tell the kids I?m sorry, I had no choice, I just couldn?t let them live after what they did to you,? he said looking away trying not to smile. ?I?d ask you to wait for me, but after thirty years, I won?t be much good to you or anyone else.? Tara started to openly cry and fell at my feet. ?I saw the stuff on the computer, I?m so sorry? she cried. ?It was my own stupid fault, I don?t know how it got so out of control? she sobbed. ?And now I?ve destroyed my whole family? she said crying hysterically with her head in my lap and her arms around my waist. I could now see Lin in the doorway and motioned her to be quiet and go upstairs. I could read her lips which said, ?what the hell did she do this time?? as she rolled her eyes. I just pointed upstairs and she mouthed ok, and blew me a kiss. Ken patted her head and told her it was going to be all right but she cried even louder. He lifted her face up from his now wet lap and kissed her wet lips. ?You know what I?m really going to miss, is making love to you,? he said kissing her again. ?Just the thought of it makes me hard even now? undoing his belt and letting his pants drop to the floor. ?I know you don?t like giving me oral sex, but right now I would really like you to do it.? ?Oh god yes, anything you want my love? she said pulling down his boxers devouring is now hard dick. Tara worked his dick like a women possessed. She licked; she sucked and stroked every inch of his of his dick and balls. At one time he had to tell her to ease up because she was sucking so hard. ?Easy hon, I don?t want you to castrate me, though I don?t know exactly what?s going to happen to me in the joint? he said almost laughing out loud. She sobbed and continued with tears rolling down her face. Ken was in seventh heaven, this was the best blowjob he?d ever had; he knew Tara had it in her. He never gave her any warning as he started to shoot the first of three loads down her throat. Tara never missed a stroke, or in this case, a suck. She swallowed every drop and lick what was left off his cock. Ken kissed her and told her how much he loved her undressing her as he spoke. Tara?s body was on fire as she ripped both Kens and her clothes off. ?This is going to be the best night of your life,? she whispered in his ear as she licked it. He laid her back on the kitchen table and dove into her cunt as she spread her outer lips. ?I?m going to miss doing this to you as he plunged his tongue deep into her all the while massaging her swollen clit with his fingers. She started screaming, twisting her own nipples as Ken took her clit in between his lips and started to suck on it. ?Fuck me, oh god that feels so good? she screamed. ?Don?t stop, don?t ever stop, that feels so wonderful.? Tara told him. Tongue fucking her and getting her off was good, but Ken was now almost hard again. He stood at the edge of the table and drove it home hard in one stroke, ?this must be why tables are all made dick height.? ?Oh fuck? is all she said as he threw her legs over his shoulders for better penetration. Ken kept driving home as hard as he could for the next ten minutes as Tara went nuts below him. ?It?s now or never,? he said to himself as he put her legs down and flipped her over onto the kitchen table. He nailed her from the backside getting his dick all nice and lubed up. Ken then pulled out all the way, put the head of his dick against her asshole and eased in through the tight anal ring. Tara stopped moving for a second and then pushed back against him. It took a few minutes of slow pushing but in the end Ken had all seven inches deep in her ass. He stroked slowly at first, dropping a gob of spit or two onto her ass for a little more lubrication as he picked up the pace. Reaching around, he fingered her clit as she pushed back to meet his every stroke. ?Oh god, my ass, fuck my ass god damm it, oh yes, fuck me harder my love? her screams now shook the house. I had climaxed less than twenty minutes ago, but the tightness of her ass and the heat of our passion drove us both to climax at almost at the same moment. My seed gave us a little more lubrication as I dropped my last load into her bowels with my own loud satisfying scream. I didn?t pull out, I shrunk up and literally fell out of her ass. As I lay on top of her on the table I told her, ?That was fucking great.? ?We?re not done yet by a long shot,? she informed me. Tara grabbed me by the hand and dragged me upstairs into the shower where we soaped each other up and started another session that ended in our bed. We fucked all night or until I couldn?t get it up again and fell asleep. The last thing I remembered is Tara lying on my chest telling me that she?d love me forever and that she only hoped that some day I?d forgive her. I should have come clean at that moment but I was just too fucking tired to start another conversation; a big mistake. Do you know what it?s like to get woken up from a dead sleep by a pillow hitting you along side the head? I wasn?t sure what was happening or even where I was for the first second or two, that is until Tara started screaming at me. ?You lied to me god dammit it!? she shouted. ?You guys did kill anyone, I talked to Carol this morning? she yelled. ?How could you do that to me, I thought I?d destroyed our whole family?? she said hitting me again. ?It was going so well last night, and you gave me the best sex I?ve had in ten years, I wasn?t going to stop you,? he said snickering. ?And besides, with the way you were screaming, I think you enjoyed it as much as I did? Ken said throwing his pillow at her. They both laughed. ?I guess it was kind of spectacular wasn?t it?? she asked as Ken got up and started to chase her around the house. That is until they got to the den and the pictures were still up on the computer. ?These need to go by by,? Ken said as he hit the delete key. ?That chapter is officially closed,? he told Tara as he held her in his arms and kissed her. ?How would you like an omelet, I?m starved this morning? he said as he walked with her into the kitchen, and there sat Lin drinking orange juice at the kitchen table. ?It got a little noisy in here last night, if you know what I mean, and what?s this all over the kitchen table? she said wrinkling her nose. Tara turned red and started to cover her satisfied smile. ?Oh my god, that is so gross? she said as she climbed the stairs. ?I?m serious, you two need to get a room or at least get me one, because there was too much information being screamed out last night,? she said with a little smile on her face. ?At least everything?s back the way it should be; and it was. It took a week or two for Tara?s pussy to get tight again. It seems that no one had taken her ass that night, so I was her first back door lover, which made me happy anyway. We forgave each other for everything and are now having the best sex of our lives. Every time we visit Sue or watch the football team play I whisper to Tara, ?I know where you can get 12? baby.? She usually punches me in the side and tells me if I ever bring it up again I?ll have to marry my hand because that?s all the sex I?ll ever get again. But again, those cheerleaders in those tight costumes, they really look hot don?t they; well that?s another story. 10487 1.86/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment