Thursday, June 21, 2012

Being Watched

Being Watched-Her Perspective By Michael Sure, I first told my husband I was only doing it to please him, but secretly I was as excited about it as he was. And why not? Here I was, a woman in her forties, intimate with only my husband for the past twenty years, now being given the opportunity to have sex with another man, and with my husband's eager approval. And not just another man, but a gorgeous young stranger at that. After years of us fantasizing together, Michael placed the ad in the local alternative newspaper. I of course protested at first--but not very vigorously. At this point in my life I was ready, and I was curious. Curious about a lot of things: what would it feel like with another man after all these years? Would I even know how to satisfy someone else? What would it be like to do it with my husband right there with us? And what would my husband feel like while watching? We arranged a get-acquainted drink with Brad and found him as he described himself in his ad: polite, charming, and handsome--and about fifteen years my junior. He had dark hair and eyes and was trim, and muscular. I was particularly excited by the size of him. He gave his "measurements" as 6'3" and 190 pounds. My husband, by contrast, could be described as a bit slight: he's slim and small-boned, and at 5'9", he's the same height as me. I had often fantasized about being "overwhelmed" by a much bigger man, and he certainly seemed to fit the part. When we invited him to come to our home the following night, I was delighted that he quickly accepted. Together we picked out my outfit for that evening--Michael had convinced me that I should make an "entrance" when Brad arrived. We chose a sexy black lace bra, garter belt and panty set--Michael's favorite--that he had bought me for Valentine's Day. I rushed through my shower and carefully put on my makeup. I went a little heavier than usual on the eye shadow and wore a blood-red shade of lipstick I had bought especially for the occasion. Even with all that, I just didn't think I looked the part of a wanton woman. I have curly blonde hair and a light complexion. My Irish-Scandinavian heritage is pretty obvious. I have blue eyes and am tall and relatively slender, except for my well-rounded middle-aged ass. Nothing about my usual demeanor gives any indication that I even have a sexual side to my personality. I wear business suits and low-heeled shoes to work. I'm usually very calm, cool and collected. In fact, when we were first married Michael had to teach me a lot about sex. I learned quickly, but always seemed to behave even more conservatively than most of our conservative friends. Michael watched me intently as I dressed. The tension was incredible. We both felt ourselves shaking from nervousness and anticipation. "I feel like a high school girl about to go on her first date," I admitted. I was in the bedroom when I heard Brad arrive. As planned, Michael greeted him alone and they made small talk for awhile while I finished getting ready. I hurried into the adjoining bathroom for a last minute check in the bright lights, and, while I was in there, I heard the men come into the bedroom. Well, I thought to myself, there's no turning back now. Dizzy with anticipation, I took a deep breath, fluffed out my hair, and strode out to meet them. I teetered into the semi-lit bedroom on my high heels and a wave of sexy perfume, wearing what we had picked out: the black seamed stockings, garter belt, and transparent lacy black bra and panties. My heavily shadowed eyes peeked out from under the tousled blonde ringlets that framed my face, and her lips glistened with the dark red lipstick that matched my carefully manicured nails. I knew I was looking good, because both men's mouths seemed to drop open. But Brad knew just what to say. He was very direct. "Kay, you look so sexy that I'm sure your husband would like to watch you suck cock," he said confidently (as he practically leapt out of his clothes). "And I'd love to have you suck mine. I think he'd like to see you act like a slut." My heart leapt to my throat. It was definitely put up or shut up time. I looked to Michael and he simply smiled and nodded. Okay, I thought. It's show time. Brad was now sitting on the edge of the bed, nude and looking quite delicious. I moved forward. When he didn't budge or make any attempt to change his position, I simply dropped to my knees in front of him where he sat. Which seemed to really turn on my husband. "All right, Kay, here's your chance to be my little slut," Michael whispered to me. "Let's see you suck his dick." I looked into Michael's face and without losing eye contact I very slowly moved my face forward and close to the erect cock that stood up in front of me. I tentatively wrapped my fingers around that very thick, long pole and noticed that Michael already had a raging erection of his own. I stuck my tongue out as far as it would go and tentatively flicked the tip of it against his balls and the base of his cock. Then I slowly ran it up the length of his shaft. I repeated this a couple of times. Feeling bolder, I ran my increasingly eager tongue around the head--it was shaped like a perfect purple mushroom--and then, very tentatively, kissed the tip of his now very erect penis. As I tasted it, I thought, hmmm, just like my husband. Maybe a little different, but for the most part, that same exact taste. I opened my mouth a little wider now, and slid my lips down to over the head and back up again. I repeated this action again, only this time lightly allowed my teeth to glide down and graze the shaft. Then I wrapped my lips just below the crown of his cock and sucked hard, just on the head. And then I swallowed his whole cock into my mouth as deeply as I could in one swift movement. This caused an immediate reaction in him, and he arched his back and pushed his long penis deeper into my mouth. I heard him gasp. I sucked slowly, but as hard as I could, back up the shaft of his cock until I reached the head, swirled my tongue again, probing the tip of his cock, and then plunging him deep into my throat, twisting my head as the head of his cock hit the back of my throat. It gave me an instant sense of power and desirability I'd never felt before, to have this gorgeous young stranger quivering with desire?for me, a middle-aged housewife! I wanted to satisfy him now, and moved my mouth down as far as I could, feeling him push against the back of my throat. As I swallowed this strange beautiful cock I stared straight into the eyes of my husband, feeling deliciously evil. Look, I wanted to say with my eyes, your shy little wife can be quite the slut, on her hands and knees sucking the cock of a complete stranger. Then I closed my eyes and really went to work on him determined to deliver the best blow job of my life. I began a rhythm, repeating over and over those movements, each time sucking a bit harder, flicking my tongue a bit more wildly and plunging him a bit deeper into my throat. Over and over, sucking harder, pulling him deeper into my mouth, swallowing as much of him as I could. After just a few minutes of my enthusiastic sucking, I felt Brad growing bigger in my mouth and striving to get it all the way down my throat. He was moving with me, fucking my mouth, thrusting his hips toward me. For some reason, I seemed to be able to get more of his penis in my mouth than I ever had anyone before. With my husband, if I took too much in my mouth I would start to gag. Not with this one. Here was the longest penis I had ever had in me, vagina or mouth, and I seemed to be able to take almost all of it without any hint of gagging. It was almost like my throat opened up and allowed me to almost swallow him. As Brad moaned with pleasure, I started to moan myself! I don't know what it was, exactly. Perhaps just a feeling of giving in to total wantonness, of being a "slut for a night," I don't know. I almost felt like I had become another person, or had left my body for the moment. Was that my head was bobbing furiously on his cock, my blonde ringlets flying, as I made urgent little "MMM...MMM" sounds each time my mouth slid down that rock hard shaft? At some point he had unfastened my bra, and now I felt him squeezing my erect nipples between his fingers. The exquisite combination of pain and pleasure made me work his cock even more ardently. I was in another world by now, concentrating my entire consciousness on giving pleasure to this strange cock in my mouth, but still aware that my husband was watching and enjoying it as much as Brad and I. I don't know how long I kept at it, but after awhile I felt Brad gently lift my head from his cock, revealing a throbbing, rock-hard monster, glistening with my saliva. Mine! He lifted me to my feet and slid my now soaking wet panties down over my hips. I stepped out of them and stood there before my new lover on trembling legs, wearing only my garter belt, stockings, and heels. I was aware that my nipples, large to begin with, were completely erect and sticking way out. "Well, Kay," Brad said softly. "Would you like to fuck me now? I think your husband would really like to see you get fucked." I hesitated, not knowing quite what to say. But then Michael answered for me. "Go ahead and tell him, Kay," he whispered. "Tell Brad you want him to fuck you." My voice was quavering, but I choked out the words, "Yes. I want you to fuck me." And I really meant every word of it. Brad gently pushed me down on the bed and lay me on my back. I watched as he took his big dick in his hand, rubbed the head up and down my vagina, and slowly pushed it in. I felt the tip of it gradually starting to spread me. "Oh yes," I groaned, as the head finally pushed in. He started biting and sucking at my very erect nipples .My nipples are very sensitive--it almost feels like there's a direct line from them to my clit--and as he alternately sucked the entire tip of each of my breasts into his mouth I thought I would go out of my mind. I immediately started begging him to pump me faster, whispering in his ear, "Come inside...Come on.. Come inside." I really wanted him now, and pushed my hips against him to try and get him inside me. But as I pushed, he kind of pulled back and just allowed a little more to enter. "Don't worry, you'll get it," he said softly. "Just let it go in slow." Oh God, I was letting it go in slow, but I wanted more of it, and faster. He had still only put a little of the head in and I was going crazy. He pushed against me then, and I felt the head finally start to move deeper inside me. After several minutes of slow penetration, he had put all nine inches in me and was slowly moving in and out. I felt my vagina squeeze and wrap around him as I started to contract against the shaft. I thought I had died and gone to heaven! I had my first orgasm almost immediately, and still he pumped ever so slowly. Now, I am normally multi-orgasmic, but this already felt like it would be an over-the-top experience. Maybe it was his size, maybe his gorgeous body, or maybe it was just the fact that I had not been fucked by a cock other than my husband's in the past twenty years. It was probably a combination of all those things, I didn't know--all I knew was that my insides were dancing, and I was on fire. I was still looking down at our joining, and watched-as well as felt-as he moved his rock-solid shaft in and out, each time driving me closer and closer towards another rapidly building orgasm. My legs had wrapped way up around his hips by now and I was pulling with all my might. With both hands I held on to his buttocks, which seemed to be made of steel, and encouraged him more. While I'm often quiet during sex, I found myself moaning--and sometimes purring--in pleasure. His penis continued to push farther and farther in, until there was no place left for him to go. Oh God, I thought, he's in so deep and he feels so big. He had completely filled me up?and it was a glorious feeling. It didn't take much of this until I felt myself starting to come again and was squeezing him as tight as I could with my arms, legs and vagina all at the same time. It was a strange sensation: all my outside parts were rigid, wrapped in a death grip around his body, while inside of me I could feel his s stroking slowly but relentlessly--and bringing me almost unbearable pleasure with every bit of every movement. After about 10 minutes of slow pumping and two more orgasms on my part, Brad picked up speed and really started pumping me furiously. He was moving in and out of me with wild abandon, loving me in a way I certainly was not used to. His technique was completely different from my husband?faster, more in and out or something, I couldn't believe the waves of pure physical delight that came over me as our bodies slapped together faster and faster. I think I was yelping by now, letting out little high-pitched shrieks of passion each time he thrust into me. It was a feeling of total pleasure between my legs that shot through my entire body, and God, it was better than anything I had imagined. I seemed to be coming almost continuously, and my young stud showed no signs of letting up. At some point I noticed my knees were back against my chest and my legs were flailing in the air up above his broad shoulders. Brad leaned back and gripped me by the ankles, holding my legs up and adjusting his angle of penetration so he was able to pump me even deeper. My head rolled from side to side on the pillow as I gasped for breath between my unintelligible whimpers and moans. I wasn't sure at first, but when I felt his erection get even bigger and jerking in my body, I knew that he was starting to come. He grunted and released my ankles, bringing his torso back down against mine. I came again with him as we reached a couple of truly explosive orgasms together. I was kissing him all around his neck and shoulders, and I found out later I had actually run my nails down his back and left long scratches in their wake. In my state of release I felt completely wanton, catching my husband's fascinated gaze just before my eyes rolled back and I screamed a garbled litany of "OH!....OH!....OH!!" and came with complete abandon. Brad then collapsed on me, but his dick didn't soften right away. He continued moving inside me, throbbing for what seemed like an eternity, and I had one more little orgasm as we continued to kiss and hold each other. When we disengaged, I looked up at my husband. He was smiling broadly. I walked over to his very erect penis and sucked him until he exploded into my mouth--after about twenty seconds! He pulled back slightly as he was coming, and gobs of semen painted my lips like creamy ice cream. As it rolled down my chin, across my neck, got into my hair, and dripped down onto the bedspread, I knew I looked completely depraved, but I loved the feeling of total release. From that day on, I was to be a wanton woman. 7089 1.38/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment