Friday, June 29, 2012

Our First Meeting With A Black Man

OUR FIRST MEETING WITH A BLACK MAN I am Ashley's husband, but since she said I wrote a better story, it is my pleasure. First, this is a true story. Before I get into the story, a bit about us. Ashley was 37 at the time and I am a few years older. Her sexual experiences had been very limited, three men in her life before we married, late. She is 5 7, 118 lbs and very beautiful with very very long legs and perfect smile. Ashley has that innocent little girl look and is truly very innocent. As a couple, we are both professional, so any one we met had to pledge discretion. A year or so ago, my beautiful wife and I were talking about fantasies. Ashley's were rather mild compared to mine, more romantic, more acceptable, but mine did excite her. My fantasy had always been to see my wife in the arms of another man. Since I had seen Dark Cavern stories and pictures and thought the black/white contrast was very erotic, I convinced her to just read some stories and see the ads and pictures. Ashley and I looked at the pictures, read the stories, and her enthusiasm grew rapidly. We went to the ads for our state, and found a man that looked very nice, wrote a nice introduction about himself, so we emailed him. Shortly after that, he responded. After a few emails back and forth about our desires, and his, we both felt he might be worth meeting. Ashley called him and he was even nicer over the phone. In fact, it turned out she and Ron were in the same profession so they understood the problems and rewards. He was 32 and married, and said he had not been with anyone but his wife in years. We soon arranged to meet at a bar about an hour from us for a drink. This was in his home town, a much larger city than we are from . They say a man's heart starts beating, and fear/pleasure both appear when your wife is going to meet another man, and I can attest to that. All the way down, I was nervous yet excited, Ashley had no nervousness at all. After all, she told me, "we are only meeting for a drink, nothing else is expected". Yes, we had talked about what might happen, and both agreed it would be good to just visit, maybe share a kiss and a light touch if the attraction was there. Ashley and I had picked out her clothes, a very short skirt and nice blouse, white silky bra and white thong panties and heels. She was absolutely stunning. Since we both felt comfortable meeting him (other than my nervousness early) and at my insistence, we brought a few very sexy, partially clothed polaroid pictures we had taken. This was before we had a digital or web cameras. She and I sat down to have a drink, a nice semi-dark area of a very nice bar in a quality hotel. I kept looking at my watch wondering, and sometimes hoping, Ron would not show up. After one cosmopolitan I went outside to check, and here came Ron, apologizing for being 10 minutes late. He is very well built, dressed very classy with a shaved head. I recognized him from his pictue on Dark Cavern. We easily shook hands, and I brought him inside to meet Ashley. It was obvious he was attracted to her, as any man would be. Conversation was very easy, very open, and covered everything from politics to work. Ron had a wonderful smile, and great teeth (an issue for my wife) and I could tell Ashley was very comfortable. I finally broke the ice telling him about my fantasy Ashley had related to him earlier in emails and conversation. He understood totally, as he felt the same way about he and his wife. In fact, his wife had been sexual with a friend of his, and it drove him crazy with passion. Obviously, our reason for this fantasy was not a suprise to him. After Ron had another beer, and Ashley another cosmopolitan, I asked Ashley if she wanted to show him the pictures we brought so he could get to know her better. Without objection (two cosmos do that to her) she pulled them out of her purse and gave them to him. Ashley was sitting next to him at a round table, with me in front of them. Ron's eyes lit up and a big smile came to his face immediately. Again, these were not nude pictures, just partially clothed, see through outfits. Ashley really began enjoying herself after seeing what her pictures did to Ron. I suggested we go outside and visit in the car so we all left together. When we got outside with Ashley walking with Ron in front of me, she stopped suddenly and said "Ron, look at you", looking down at his slacks. When I got beside them, I too could see his erection through his slacks. He apolgized, and said there wasn't much choice after seeing the pictures. Ashley took his arm and since we had a two seater sports car, asked Ron where his car was. He pointed around the corner in the hotel parking lot and told me what he drove. I told them to go ahead, I would smoke a cigarrete and join them. It was then Ashley smiled and told me to take my time. My heart pounded faster hearing that so I waited about 20 minutes, at that time an eternity. As she wished, I took my time, in fact, two cigarettes. I drove around the hotel, looking for his car, thought I saw it, but could not see anybody in it. After parking over where I thought they were I walked behind the suspect car but still not did not see anyone. After looking at every car on each side once again, it became obvious that had to be Ron's car. Walking up beside the passenger door and looking in, there was my beautiful wife Ashley, laying down in the seat, her legs open and lifted up with Ron's head between her legs. She had his head in her hands, rubbing it and pulling him in harder between her legs. It didn't take long and Ron saw me. Startled, he sat up but Ashley stayed down. I opened the back door and apologized to them for interrupting. I looked over the seat, and asked my wife if she was enjoying herself..."Yes baby, Ron has a wonderful tongue". Not wanting to stop anything, I told Ron to continue enjoying her. He went back down and I leaned over the back seat and saw he had her panties pulled to the side, her blouse unbuttoned and had her so hot she was going to explode. Every man knows the sound of his wife when she is about to have an orgasm, and I was sure it wouldn't be long before Ashley did. How right I was, as about a minute later she was pushing her hips into his face and pulling his head down hard into her white pussy. She exploded and I wondered if security would soon be there. They both sat up, and Ashley told me to look what Ron had for her, maybe the next time we got to see him. The street light was in front of us shining in, and Ashley moved closer to Ron and leaned down and took his cock in her hand. Man, he was as thick as a coke bottle, and about 8 inches long. She stroked it a few times, causing his head to lean back against the head rest and then bent way down and took the tip in her mouth. He was so thick that is about all she could get in, but did lick it up and down and especially around the tip, holding it out so I could watch. Ron said we had better go before he made a mess as it was obvious he was loosing control. Ashley does not really like the taste of cum, so pulled away and gave him a big kiss goodnight. We all thanked each other for the evening, and promised to meet again. On the way home, the excitement was driving me crazy. Being a detail man, I asked Ashley to tell me all about it, every detail. She smiled as I touched her soaking pussy and panties and filled me in about how they arrived where they did. When they got to the car, it was just talking at first, until he took her hand and held it. Being the romantic that she is, Ashley thought that was perfect and scooted over closer. His arm went around her and pulled her to his lips. As she said, the rest is history. Soon, he had unbuttoned her blouse and pulled one of her breasts out of the bra and kissed it. His hand started feeling her bare thigh and she put her hand on his cock through his slacks. Curiousity won, and she unzipped his pants and pulled it out, shocked at the sight of her first black cock. By that time, black or white made no difference, they had immediatley established a relationship based on professions, looks, and personality. Of course, two cosmos does help. Ashley told me his hand kept rubbing higher up her thigh and was soon between her legs. She opened them for him easily and he discovered how wet her panties were. Ron pulled her down in the seat, without any protest at all and, pulling her panties aside, began licking her bringing her to a wild orgasm when I got in the car. We talked about any regrets, of which there were none. She took my cock out and began licking and sucking it so I pulled in a truck stop, parked way to the back and licked her wet pussy (right where Ron had been) until she came again. Just hate a two seater at times like that. When we got home, we went immediately to the bedroom and it was almost like I raped my wife for the first time. Sorry baby, I just couldn't wait any longer. Afterwards, Ashley told me what a gentleman Ron was, and that if I wanted, she would be more than happy to see him again and he had indicated he sure wanted to see her again too. Since then, we have seen Ron many times, but will save that for another time. 12973 1.58/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment