Thursday, June 21, 2012

Tina Again!

Tina - again! by Tommy D First off, let me tell you this. Tina, my wife, and I had been through many three-ways in the past. She's a natural, beauty and brains, with the most insatiable sexual appetite at times. She's a redhead, about 5'4" tall and weighs about 115 lbs. Her lips give a cock an incredible workout, bringing any man to his knees. Fucking her is even better! She's been with a few other guys since we were married almost twenty years ago, and enjoyed every second of it. Scott has been flirting with my wife now for about ten years. He works at a local gas station that we've used for years and he's always been real friendly. He began coming over about once a month about a year ago at our invitation. About eight months ago, I planned a lustful night for Tina. I had spoken with Scott one day in private and told him that Tina and I were swingers, though we hadn't done it in a while, and that we had selected him to be Tina's newest lover. He acted surprised, pleasantly so, and I invited him over the next night, which was Friday. We hadn't done this in a couple of years, nor had we spoke about it. I wasn't sure how it go, but I hoped for the best! I still think the most erotic thing a man can witness is another man fucking his wife, making her a slut for strange cock. He arrived about eight that night and Tina had already sucked down a few beers. By the time he got there, she was feeling no pain. I grabbed the only other chair in the living room, leaving just the sofa for them to sit on. I kept filling their glasses up, more to keep Tina from protesting Scott's advances than anything else. After a hour of idle chit chat, she went to the bathroom and I told him to make his moves. She came out staggering and Scott was there to catch her. He held her around the waist and I noticed that his hand was dropping to her fine ass. She stopped and turned to him, looking him in the eye. She said "Scott, if you're trying to turn me on, you're doing a hell of a job!" He then held her close and kissed her full pouty lips. She responded just the way I had hoped, returning his kiss and pressing her full tits against his chest. If she wasn't drunk, I'm not sure how she would have reacted, but I was ecstatic that she was feeling horny! They sat back down on the couch, still locked in a passionate embrace. Scott's hands were all over her body, making her gasp out when he began to play with her hardened nipples. He unbuttoned the top three buttons of her shirt, and exposed one of her fine tits. He lowered his mouth to the blood engorged nipple and slowly sucked it into his mouth. Tina almost came right then, her excitement growing by the second. I heard her soft moans as she put her arms around his head and held him at her tit. "Ohh Scott! That feels so nice! Tom, you know where this is all going to lead, don't you?" I replied "It's going to lead right to our bed! Why don't we just head in there right now?!" We all got up and headed to our king size bed where the two of them fell together locked in a passionate kiss. I decided to watch them for a while, so I sat in a chair by the bed. I found my cock growing as his hands wound all over her hot body. She offered up no resistance, in fact, she played right along, enjoying this lust that was growing larger by the minute. He finished unbuttoning her shirt and pushed it back over her shoulders, fully exposing her perfect tits. He began to lightly trace around her nipples with his tongue, causing them to stand out rock hard and ready. By this time, she had his shirt off of him and was running her hands all up and down his back as he worked on her sensitive nipples. His hand began to move down her belly, lightly, then to her upper inner thigh. He lightly stroked it, making Tina gasp out her pleasure. He teased her like this for quite a while, my wife growing hotter by the minute, moving her hips around to try and brush her mound against his hand. But her knew what he was doing and he continued to make her crazy with lust. She reached down and undid her shorts for him. As he pulled them down over her firm legs, she lifted her butt off the bed to make it easier for them both. Then she was laying there in only her panties, which she had soaked through already. Scott began to kiss his way down her belly, then he moved to between her wide splayed legs. His tongue began to lick lightly against her inner thighs, making her whole body shudder with lust. Finally, he ripped her panties off and began to lick her outer pussy lips, which were swollen from the excitement he was giving her. "Oh yeah Scott! Yes! Lick my pussy baby! Oh fuck, you do that great! Ohhhhhh!" she moaned out. Then he began to suck her hardened clit into his mouth, nibbling as he sucked, shooting her over the edge and bringing her to a mind blowing orgasm. "Oh God YES! Oh Scott, come up here and fuck me! Oh fuck! I need to be filled with cock right now!" But her had other plans as he slowly left her sopping snatch. He moved back up and kissed her some more, letting her taste her own juices on his mouth. Then he told her "I want to feel my cock buried down your throat Tina! I want to feel those sensual lips wrapped around my cock!" She didn't even hesitate. She undid his pants and pulled them off, exposing his cock to her for the first time. It was huge, about eleven inches long and real thick. She moaned out "Oh God, that thing is a monster! Oh yeah! I can't wait to feel it buried up my slut cunt baby!" With that, she began to make his cock disappear down her throat. She can sure cock great and Scott was the next one to find that out. He was getting closer and closer to his orgasm and he began to moan out "Oh yeah baby! I'm gonna cum real soon! If you don't want to swallow it, you better stop sucking it now! Oh!" She didn't even slow down. She sucked him until he began to cum in her mouth. I was her try to keep it down, but some of it dribbled over her lips and off her chin. She looked so slutty laying there with his sperm dripping from her mouth. I was stroking my cock and felt my own orgasm begin to build. When I was ready, I straddled her chest and came all over her tits and face. To my amazement, Scott remained hard and after I blew my load all over her, he climbed on and began to fuck her. I couldn't believe how much he was stretching her out, and she could only moan as he entered her willing cunt. "Tom, he's going to fuck me! Oh God, his cock is sooo fucking big! I can't believe it! Oh yes!" Then I saw him pull back slightly, then ram forward, slamming his cock into the deepest recesses of her cunt. She came right then, screaming as she did, begging him to fuck her, harder and faster. He complied and his ass jack hammered into her, causing her to cum yet again. Scott was able to keep his cock hard for the next hour and a half and he used it to it's fullest ravaging my wife. When he came, he filled her slick cunt with so much sperm that it began to blast out between her cunt and his cock. They lay there spent, and I got into bed. I rolled her over so that I could fuck her tender asshole. She's usually not into this, but this night, things were much different, She even raised her ass up to help me spear her brown bud. She was tight as I pumped my meat into her, her ass muscles gripping my cock so hard that I wasn't sure I could move it. After only twenty minutes, I felt my orgasm well up and burst out, filling her with my cum. Scott decided he wanted to fuck her asshole too, and she agreed but told him to take it easy on her. My cum helped lubricate her tight little asshole, but he stretched her out so wide that I thought he would rip her open. She began to ram her ass back every time he slammed forward. The sounds of them fucking were unbelievable. I've never seen my wife so hot for another man in my life. Hell, I've never seen any woman get that hot as Tina was that night. After reaming her for about forty minutes, he began to cum up her ass. She was screaming out her pleasure as he relentlessly slammed into her. Finally, it was over. They fell apart, exhausted, with my wife's cunt being sore form his huge cock's attack on her. We all fell asleep and in the morning, Scott fucked her one more time. After he left, she looked at me with lustful eyes and asked "Can we do it again?" I think you all know my answer! 2471 1.15/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment