Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A Cuckolds Evening

A CUCKOLDS EVENING ?Derek is coming over tonight.? It was my wife. I am her cuckold. Derek is her longtime black lover. ?Oh. OK.? A simple response, but behind it lay the gut churning degradation and tumultuous eroticism that I always feel when Derek is about to claim Roberta for his own. Derek is one of those tall, slender, muscular black men. He also has an enormous cock, over 9 inches and perhaps the thickest I?ve ever seen. But even more remarkable is how much he comes. He unleashes five or six jets of cum, each one containing way more than my puny dribble. He totally floods Roberta and when he has finished with her, there is no doubt who is the superior male. I worked late so I fixed myself a quick dinner and told Roberta that I?d be in the den. She already knew this and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek in acknowledgment. After a bit she went upstairs to prepare. I caught a brief glimpse when she came back downstairs to wait for Derek. She had on a very short maroon nightie that was breathtaking! After a few minutes I heard the door being unlocked (Derek has had his own set of keys for some time) and the muffled sound of his deep voice greeting Roberta. Soon the conversation stopped and the moment arrived when my cuckolding would begin. I knew that Derek was kissing and caressing her, slowly warming Roberta for the excitement to come. A brief exchange of words signaled that they would now move upstairs to our bedroom. The erotic image of her lipstick and hair slightly messed flashed in my mind. From experience, I knew just how long to wait before tiptoeing upstairs to assume my peeking post on the landing. The scene was awesome! Derek was standing in our bedroom, nude. My wife was on her knees in front of him slowly massaging his enormous black cock and balls. As his erection firmed, she began to suck the head of his thick cock lovingly. A string of precum connected her lips and the large slit of his massive penis. Derek?s erection was very quickly full ? so massive in relation to my petite blond wife. When it was, he pulled her to her feet and carried her to the bed. Sensing she was ready, he moved between her small legs and began to rub her vagina with his huge cockhead. He was right. She was very moist and her hands caressed his body willingly. I could see the desire on her face. Soon he inserted his huge thickness into Roberta about half way in. Despite their many times together, this is where he has to work slowly so that her tight pussy can stretch to his size. Her erotic moaning soon became little grunts and exclamations. Slowly Derek?s massive thickness went deeper until all of it was accommodated. Now, after a brief pause, the real process of my cuckolding began. Derek?s long slow strokes reached places in my wife that I can never know. Her cries of ecstasy became ever more intense. With each one, I could see the thin stretched walls of her vagina cling to his massive girth. Soon her orgasm was upon her. An orgasm like nothing I could give her. It spasmed her whole body and only very slowly subsided. She clung to his neck with her arms as if to keep from drifting away in her lust. And now it was Derek?s turn. His thrusts became more rapid and vigorous. He thrust into her even deeper. I could see that every inch of his massive cock was in her to the hilt. Then he stopped. Then my cuckolding entered a new phase as I watched the pumping action at the trunk-like base of his cock. Three, four, five, six huge spurts. I could see part of Derek?s cum pushed out around his still rigid tool. That image was burned in my mind as I returned downstairs to the den. My humiliation was nearly complete. Soon there were the sounds of goodbyes, footsteps, and the front door closed. It was time for my role to begin. I entered the bedroom and looked down at my wife. The sight was awesome. Her hair was messed, her lip stick smeared, and her skin aglow with lust. Her cunt gaped hugely and a large flow of Derek?s cum was oozing out. My wife smiled softly at her cuckold. Then she gestured knowingly for me to come to her. As I came closer, I could smell the scent of Derek?s cum. Then I could taste it as I licked her clean. When I inserted my much smaller cock into my wife?s pussy, I sensed the familiar stretched out sensation that I love. I heard the sloshing and felt the squishing of my little organ in the copious filling of Derek?s come. Soon my pathetic dribble was added to the filling. My cuckolding was complete. 34883 2.23/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment