Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Best Laid Plans

Hi, its Sherry again, the following is another story that involves Jamal. A friend, Mary, that I met through Jamal wrote the story. Long story short, after her experience with Jamal I convinced her to she should write about it. She was a little apprehensive since she had never written before so I offered my help as I always love writing about Jamal. So enjoy, I think she did a great job for her first time. THE BEST LAID PLANS... This is a story about a good intention plan gone bad, but not all bad. I will have to start with a little history and what brought us to the night I am referring to. First A little bit about us. Im Mary and I am married to Tim, We have been together 4 years and married 3 years now. I am 23 and Tim is just 2 months older, We met at college in one of our classes and basically have not been apart since. He is a great husband, A hell of a good man but more important he is my best friend! As far as looks go most of our friends call us the "cute" couple. I think everyone uses the cute acronym because we are both kind of small, Not midgets or anything but just, Ya know, not big. I am 5'1", 105lbs soaking wet, Tim and I recently measured each other, I pretty proud of my 32B 20 31 body, I guess guy's refer to me as a tight little package and I like that. Tim is 5'6" and weighs about 165lbs. While Tim isn't super tall he is real muscled for his size. He was a lightweight wrestler all through school and actually went to college on a wrestling scholarship. We both workout 4 times a week and are both in excellent shape, Tim is lean and cut. Tim say's my best "asset" is my ass, The way he describes it is that you could break an egg on my ass. His words not mine. Since this story is about sex it would seem proper to tell you about our sex life and sexual history. Mine is short and sweet, basically none! I have no sex history before Tim. I of course played around a little as a teenager and did spin the bottle, Post office, Truth or dare. I remember doing 7 minutes in heaven when I was 14 and going in the room with a boy. Moaning and acting like we were doing things but really never touching each other. I had dates and went to some parties. I did some basic feeling out and that stuff, I even went to 3rd base a couple times and let someone finger me but really all the guy's were so pushy they pushed me away from going all the way. Maybe because I was small and a late bloomer I was not as driven to get laid, I don't know. I just didn't find anyone that turned me on enough to want to give them my body and I didn't want theirs. The closest I ever came to intercourse was at a party. I had never drank booze but I got slammed drunk for the first time, The guy's made my drinks, and all the other girls drinks real strong. At some point I passed out, I kind of woke up after passing out, my short skirt up around my waist and someone was on top of me. This black guy I really didn't even know was on top of me trying to enter me, screw me! He was drunk and sort of clumsy holding my panties to the side with one hand and trying to force his cock in with the other hand. I think the pressure of him pushing into me woke me up. He wasn't getting in though. Not only was I a virgin and closed tight, To make is worse, Or in this case maybe it was better, I think he was larger than average. Since I was passed out I was not lubricating very well. Combine the fact my pussy was dry, I was a virgin, I'm kinda small anyway and the biggest thing I ever had in me was a finger or a tampon, and the fact he was swinging what I now know was a large cock. Well he just was not getting in!!!!! Heck, he probably couldn't have got in if I wanted him at this stage in my life! I pretty much freaked out and pushed him off me. He asked what was the matter? I obviously wanted it! Fucking asshole! Yep, that's right, all girls that pass out drunk at parties want to be fucked by some guy they don't even fucking know! A big dicked fucking black guy at that! It really freaked me out bad! I ran out of the party. The next day I talked to my girlfriends and they assured me that nothing else happened. I had passed out and with help from a couple guys' they got me to the bedroom. She said the guy's in fact even joked about doing things to me. They thought about striping me naked and taking pictures, feeling me up, and even fucking me! I guess they tried to talk my girlfriends into going along with it. My girlfriends got everyone out of the room. In fact one of my friends said she sort of stood guard for a long time to be sure no one messed with me. She did not think that would be cool. She said she only left me alone long enough to go get a drink. Apparently that black fucker saw here come down the stairs and snuck up to the room I was in. Thank god I woke up. That happened when I was 16 and from that point I got even more picky about guy's and just did not trust any of them. Then I met Tim. He was so sweet. He did not push me to do anything. He tried a little to do things as we dated, feeling me up and stuff, but really let me come into my own with my desires. I developed a large trust for Tim as time went on and started feeling secure he would never do anything to hurt me. After 6 months of dating, actually on our 6 month anniversary I decided I wanted to have sex. We talked about it and planed it in advance. It was perfect. The perfect scene, the perfect guy, everything was right. Tim went slow and spent a lot of time working me up and getting me ready for the main event. Tim was very gentle and was willing to go very slow. This was good because I was a virgin and very tense and tight. There was a lot of pain as he worked his penis in but he was going very slow and let me relax and accommodate him. For the rest of the end of the weekend we were joined at the waist. It lasted the whole weekend, At the end of the weekend I was sore as hell from fucking a dozen times and I loved it! It would now become my favorite pass time! Tim had some limited experience, 3 other lovers, So that helped a little as we were not both totally blind but for the most part we have learned together. Like I said earlier Tim is very sexy to me. I never spent a lot of time dewelling on penis size. Of course my girlfriends would talk, and they talked about size just being foolish. After my bad experience with a big black guy and that big thing he had, I was sure Tim was the perfect size for me. I just could not imagine that big thing in me, it hurt with Tim at first, Tim now seemed to fill me just perfect. I had found some information on the Internet about penis size, a survey. Like I said earlier playing around one night we measured each other. We measured everything on each others bodies. Tim's penis measured up to be perfect average. He is almost 6" long and 4 1/4" circumference. That is exactly the average size for a white American male. We played around on that site for a while and found out all kinds of information about penises, colors of penises, etc. Of course we have all heard the stories about how big black guy's dicks are. One interesting piece of information we found is that black guy's are only about a 1/2" longer when hard. Black guys are thicker on average, almost 5 1/2" circumference. The only real big difference the survey found between blacks and whites is the size of their dicks limp. According to the survey, a white guy's dicks are much smaller soft and double or triple as they harden, but most black guys dicks are much larger soft and do not get much bigger when they get hard. Tim and I are convinced that this is were the big myth that black guy's dicks are bigger came from. We think it steams from the white guy's seeing the black guy's walk around the locker room with their bigger limp dicks swinging like trunks. Tim told me the survey information would explain his friend Jamal then. Jamal is a pro basketball player that Tim knows from the private gym they both attend. Now that Jamal has turned pro he doesn't work out there that often anymore, but occasionally he will still show up from time to time to get a workout with his old trainer, also the same trainer Tim uses. Anyway, Tim went on to say that explains it then, he said Jamal had the biggest piece of meat between his legs he ever had seen. He said its fucking huge! Tim said he couldn't imagine what would happen if it got bigger when it got hard!. Thinking of course it growing like a white guy's cock and doubling in thickness and length. He said, that makes sense because if it got any bigger he could not see how anyone could take it. It would just be to big! Tim went on to say that Jamal was huge, like 7'0" tall, but he said his dick even looked huge on his size. Curiosity was killing me. I asked, oh come Tim, how big could it be? He said, I'll tell you this, Its bigger soft flopping around between his legs after a cold shower than my dick fully hard. I laughed No Way! Tim said, honest to shit. He said I'll bet it is at least 7" or 8" soft just dangling. I told Tim I would kind of expect it to be longer than Tim's since he is over a foot taller. Tim said, yeah I understand that but He said that's not the scary part, he said , it's a fat fucking thing too! I was giggling, Oh really, sounds like you have spent some time looking. He said fuck, you can't hael it, He's probably twice as thick as mine! Soft! ! Tim said, that cucumber you put in that salad tonight? It looks like that! ! Oh my god I exclaimed. Tim said, imagine what I was thinking, Here I am thinking that fucking thing would double in size when it got hard, Could you fucking imagine! Just as it is if it just got hard and didn't grow at all it would probably tear the average white girl! He said, I guess black girls have big pussies! I laughed and said I don't know, they say a pussy can stretch a mile before it will tear an inch. I have always heard any women can take any man. I told him I had known a few girls over the years that really liked those black guys! The girls used to say once you get a big one your spoiled. Once you black you never go back! Tim pushed me back on the bed and said giggling, you bitch, and you would like it wouldn't you. You would do it if you had the chance in a New York second wouldn't you. Still joking while running his hands roughly in my panties, He crams a couple fingers in me. You want a big fucking black cock in this pussy don't you. You would fuck Jamal in a heartbeat if I let you. You want a fat black cock in this little pussy don't you? No, No, Not this girl I said, This pussy was not built for those big ones. NOPE! I have already had my experience with those big black dicks! Your average little white boy dick is just fine with me! We both talked a little more shit and had great, really great sex! During sex in the next couple weeks Tim would talk a little dirty, especially while we were fucking, saying I would like a big black cock wouldn't I? How horny my pussy was and how my pussy wanted a big black cock! It was a turn on for both of us, I was getting into it and Tim was fucking me harder and harder as we talked shit back and forth during sex. One night a few weeks after our first Jamal conversation, Tim walked in the door carrying a bag. I asked what was in the bag and he answered a surprise. He carried the bag back to the bedroom, I questioned him more and he said I would find out later. He mixed us a drink, which was a little out of character for us, and I asked what was the occasion. He said no occasion just want to have a drink and loosen up. As we ate dinner Tim had this shit eating grin all night. He seemed real antsy and before I knew it I had 5 or 6 drinks over the course of a few hours. I snuggled up and asked him, so what's in the bag anyway? When did I get my surprise? He answered now if you're ready. I followed him to the bedroom. He opened the bag and pulled out a set of Cumfy Cuffs, Velcro handcuffs. Also he pulled out a DragonLady rotating dildo! A DragonLady is an average size dildo that rotates and vibrates with this beaver thing that vibrates on your clit. I later found out this thing can make you go crazy! This would be our first official dildo. He said I have some big surprises for you tonight, but we will save them for later. We can't reveal everything right now, but I promise you will love every bit of it! You'll just have to trust me a little and I will make you come like never before! Trust me? He asked. I didn't answer with words. Instead I took of my T shirt and panties, jumped on the bed and laid myself out spread-eagle. Tie me up and make me do bad things baby, I dare ya! He said that was exactly what he wanted to here. He tied my wrist and ankles to the corners. While he was tying me he was teasing, Sure you can trust me? I might make you do some real bad things? I was like, scare me! Please! I was spread right in the middle of the bed. He ate my pussy and Used the Dragon lady, that thing was killer. It is the same size as Tim but that vibrating beaver? Fucking awesome thing! Let's just say it is to bad Tim doesn't have one of those beavers at the base of his dick. I had a couple orgasms. After a few orgasms Tim fucked me to a couple more orgasms. He asked if I was ready for my next big surprise? I told him, hell yes, bring it on baby! If it gets any better I won't be able to stand it! Tim then went to the bag and pulled out this big black dildo. I said. Holy shit, what the hell is that? He laughed and said he had told me he had a big surprise for me. He said he was going to fuck my brains out with it! I told him that thing is pretty big! I don't know about that. He said not to worry I would love it. He put the dildo up to my opening and pushed it in just a little. I told him I didn't know, but he continued to push it in! It was thick and stretching me. I later found the package it came in. It said it was 10" x 2" thick. Much bigger than anything I had ever had. I told Tim as it pushed in, God Damn Tim, That thing is really big! He said to relax. He said this is why I wanted to have a few drinks to loosen you up. He got on top of me and put his dick in my mouth. While I sucked his dick he licked my clit and worked the big dildo in deeper and deeper. I was squirming trying to get comfortable. He got it about 6" deep, About the depth he goes with his dick, and he worked it a little at that depth as I got accustom to the additional girth. After I relaxed It really started feeling pretty good. A couple times he pushed a little to deep and it would hurt, but otherwise it was feeling pretty awesome. I had a few real good tremor orgasms that triggered a big orgasm for Tim and me. Before I knew it he was coming down my throat. This was a first. I didn't feel his orgasm coming since I was busy having my own orgasm. Afterwards he untied me and we pillow talked. He said your little pussy liked the big dildo didn't it? I did not respond. But I did like it. He said, see I knew you would like a big one! For the next couple weeks we had a lot of sessions that included first a few drinks, me being tied up and Tim using the big black dildo on me. We always tied me up when we used it because part of the game was me being "forced to do it". Tim was using it more and more aggressively every time trying to push more and more in. He was getting it a little deeper and was getting it into "unused territory" as he put it. There is a fair amount of pain involved when it goes real deep, but it was good pain. My orgasms are very intense when it is very deep. Tim said that at one point I was taking about 7 ?" to 8" now regularly. One Friday night Tim came home with another bag and went straight to the bedroom. I asked, OK what's in the bag this time? He went to the liqueur cabinet and said a big surprise. I said lets not waste anytime and do it right now. He said no lets eat and have a couple drinks and relax. About nine o'clock I said I could not wait any longer I had to find out what the surprise was. The drinks always make me horny if I get a little buzz. They really loosen me up, In more ways than one. I realized a few drinks actually help me relax my pussy muscles when I take the big dildo. I can definitely take it easier and deeper with a buzz than straight. I asked to see the surprise and he said not till he tied me up. He tied me up. He used the Dragon Lady and then the big black dildo. He was working me over with the big black dildo. While doing it he asked if I remembered his friend he told me about Jamal with the big cock. I answered with an inquisitive, Yeah? And? He said that tonight I was going to find out what it would be like to fuck him. Tonight I have a "Real Big Surprise for you". He went to the bag and pulled out a new black dildo was even bigger than the other one. About the same length, but thicker! He put it in my face and said this baby is 2 ?' wide, 7" around. It was BIG! Remember that cucumber we talked about! He was right, it is about the size of a large cucumber. This is what Jamals fucking cock looks like swinging between his legs. I told Tim that he was getting carried away. This one was to big. He said I would love it. We will name it JAMAL! I told him it was to big and not to do it. He said we will try it and if you don't like it we can stop. He said you trust me don't you. He started working the original black dildo in and out again and said see your pussy like's big black cocks. Your pussy wants Jamal to fuck you. He pulled it out and started trying to push the huge one in. I told him no. I was soaking wet from all the orgasms and it started to slide in. I was being stretched big time. I asked him to stop. Even though I was tied up. I was able to squirm and arched my belly up and pointed my pussy towards the bed to keep the huge thing out. Tim tried to get me back in position but I was able to keep my knees closed just enough to keep him out. I got real serious and he stopped. I always could trust Tim! Tim climbed on me a fucked me pretty good. We talked after and he asked if I liked the big dildoes. I told him they were ok but that new one was just probably too big. I grabbed it, It is big! FAT! Every once in a while was ok and fun, but they don't substitute for the real thing. As a rule I would rather have A real dick attached to a live person than a fake big one. He said, Now I get it, if it was a big one attached to a live person, then that would be the ultimate wouldn't it? He said, I know. What about a huge black one on a real live person, there ya go! Then he laughed it off. The next Friday he shows up at home with a new bag. I smiled and said ok what is it this week. Same scenario, he went to the bedroom and than to the liqueur cabinet. I was getting bored now with it and annoyed a little. He brought me my drink. I hugged him and said I love you baby but hope it is not another huge fake dick. He assured me it was not a fake dick, just an accessory that goes to some of the toy's I already had. I told him I was game for anything, but I did not think I wanted to get tied up and have that huge fake Jamal dildo crammed in me. He assured me that I would not have to fuck any "fake" big black dicks including the big Jamal dildo tonight. Unless I wanted to! I told him the big one was ok but I did not think I wanted to fuck that Jamal dildo. He answered, Deal! I will not fuck you with that huge Jamal dildo! Unless you ask me too! And I have to tell you I do plan to work you over and make you so horny I make you ask to be fucked by Jamal. The drinks were tasting especially good tonight and I had more than usual and I was getting super horny. I wondered what Tim had up his sleeve and while I didn't tell Tim, but with the drinks and all, I was hoping whatever it was would be so good it would make me ask to be fucked by the Jamal Dildo. I told Tim to take me to the bedroom and fuck me to death. I wanted my new surprise, come on big boy, I dare you to make me ask for it! I dare ya! That was at 9 o-clock and he said to be patient and wait a half hour or so and have another drink, He said that he was building me up for something really, really big and I should just relax and try imagine what he had up his sleeve. I was watching the clock. Nine thirty came and I jumped up and ran to the bedroom. I said come on honey it's ShowTime! Playfully, Let's see what you got me! I did have a big time buzz going and it was making me silly and even more horny than usual. I opened the bag before he got in the room and it was another set of cuffs? More cuffs I said as he walked in? He said new improved cuffs with more attachments. He approached me and grabbed my arms, put them firmly behind my back and started kissing my neck. With these I can tie you down and do anything I want and you won't be able to move away like last time. I was like, Oh Really, Are you threatening me? I hope! Giggly as hell! He undressed me and laid me back on the bed. He put the ankle cuffs on from the old set since they were pre attached. This put my ankles even with the end of the bed and out to each corner. He opened the wrist cuffs from the new package. He had me slide down towards the end of the bed raising my knees so that my ass was even with the end of the bed. This was different! He than attached the other end of the wrist cuff to the center sides of the bed instead of the usual top. I teased, and squeezed my legs together, I can still keep you out if I want to, NANA, NANA, Boo, Boo. Like a kid in a cutesy voice. He than went back in the package and pulled out more cuffs. No! I don't think so! What are you going to do with those I asked? He pulled my legs apart and hooked these straps to my thighs and then pulled them tight to the corners. My god was I held tight wide open! I was totally exposed with my knees more open than a gynecological exam. He said in a child's cutesy voice, Try to keep me out now, NANA, NANA, Boo, Boo to you!!!!! I was screwed in this position, He could do anything he wanted, So feeling real brave I said, So is that it? He said there are a couple more things. Here is the first, A full face mask. He said now you can't see shit as he slipped it over my head. There that should do it. I wasn't sure if I liked this or not. He then sat on the floor between my legs and ate my pussy. Licking up down my slit like he was painting a fence. He held my lips open while he ran his tongue up and down. It was awesome! Having my face covered added some excitement and also let my imagination run wild. He told me to imagine it was anyone I wanted it to be. It was working as I got more comfortable and drifted away mentally. I was really getting into it and Ding-Dong. The doorbell rings. What the hell is that I wondered. I'll get it he said. Fuck Them! Don't you dare answer that! I was about to come! I said! He said, Just wait! I'll only be a second, I will run them off, just hold on he said. I told him, hey, if it's for me tell them I'm a little tied up right now. Ha HA! He came back after a minute or so and said it was someone running a survey. Good I said, do me a favor and survey my pussy a little more and don't fucking answer the door again. He got between my legs again and fiddled around with my pussy running his thumbs around and his fingers through it. It was killing me, He was teasing the shit out of me, Ok, Come on, You can pick up were you left off! He started eating me again vigorously. He was running his tongue all around and than started sucking my clit like a little dick, he had never done this before. Oh My God, I exclaimed, That's a nice new trick I said. He started fingering me and ran two and then maybe 3 or even 4 fingers deep in my pussy. He started rubbing against the top wall of my pussy canal towards my pubic area, The best way to describe it is he had his palm up motioning come here with his fingers. This caused him to rub the shit out of my G spot. God Damn it was awesome, Tim had never rubbed my G Spot like this before. The combination of him sucking my clit and rubbing my G Spot made my pussy horny, wet and open! I came pretty hard. He gave me a little rest and then he got the big dildo and pushed it in me quickly burying it probably 7" deep. That dildo went in pretty easy. I was open like 7-11 as Tim would say! I was fucking horny! He worked it around, in and out and sucked my clit again. He stopped sucking and asked if thought I wanted try Jamal tonight, I didn't answer. He pulled the dildo out and asked again if I wanted too try Jamal tonight? I didn't answer, I was so open and so horny I wanted to try it but was afraid to admit it. He said I will not accept no answer as a yes answer, you have to tell me you want Jamal. I told him ok, lets try Jamal! Just a little slow and easy. He than placed the huge dildo, nicknamed Jamal, at my opening and pushed it in a little. At this point I was so open and so wet from the orgasms. Not to mention the fact I had a wicked buzz, and don't forget I'm in the Pap smear position. All things considered "Jamal" started going in where it would not before. Last time it was not going in at all but it was going this time. He pushed what I would guess to be 3" or 4" in and I exclaimed OH GOD!!! It was unbelievable, Stop! Don't move! I was stretched big time and it hurt, but it hurt so damn good. I Liked It! I Wanted It! Oh God I exclaimed again, go slow ok. Not to deep, just go slow. He worked it in and out a while and pushed a little more in every once in a while. Before long he was working it to that 7" stopping point and I was not only taking it, I was loving it! I was so fucking horny! Being stretched full like that felt soooo good!!!!!!!! God Damn I was fucking horny as hell!!!! After a couple minutes of this taking that huge thing, I told him to bring his cock up were I could suck it. I want you to fuck me with that huge dildo, Lick my pussy while I suck your cock! He said, I have one more surprise now. I told him I didn't know if I could handle any more surprises if they were better than what he was doing to me with his tongue, his fingers, and Jamal! He said, still working Jamal in and out of me, It's even better! He pulled Jamal out. You like Jamals Huge black cock don't you? He pushed Jamal back in. Yes, I answered. He pulled Jamal back out for a few seconds. Tell me he said, Tell me you want Jamals big black cock buried in that tight little pussy. As he pushed Jamal back deep in my pussy. God I was so close to cumming, I was going crazy. Yes, I want Jamals big black cock! He pulled Jamal out this time even longer maybe fifteen seconds, I was squirming trying to find it! As he slowly buried it he was asking, If Jamal was here, you would fuck him right now wouldn't you? That was it, it felt so good, my pussy was so open you could drive a truck in it, I was coming, Yes, Yes, If Jamal was here I would fuck the shit out of him right now! Please let me suck your cock! He climbed up on top of me and laid his cock on my lips, it felt like a log, I tried to put my mouth around it, What the fuck? I exclaimed. Tim pulled of my mask, SURPRISE! There was this huge limp black cock in my face attached to an equally huge black man. I freaked out. What the hell is this? Who are you? Tim, What's going on her? Let me loose! What the fuck? Calm down, Calm down, Tim said. This is your surprise! This is Jamal, you're fantasy! You just said you wanted him and here he is. Let me go god damn it! Let me go right fucking now1 How long has he been here? Oh shit that was you at the door! Looking at Tim, You had this set up all along! Let me go, I don't want this! He didn't touch me did he! Goddamn you Tim you have taken this to far! Calm down honey, It was Jamal all the time since the doorbell. I was right beside him ever second so you could hear my voice. It was Jamal that caused those giant orgasms. I have never seen you come like that before. By now Jamal had got his fucking big dick out of my face and was standing on the side of the bed with Tim. Tonight you get your fantasy fuck, you said the ultimate would be to have a real cock attached to a live person and tonight you get it. The best of all worlds, A Big cock attached to a live person! You fuckin said that Tim, not me! Let me go Tim! I am not going to fuck him. I do not want to fuck anyone. I can't fucking believe you did this. Ok, Hold on I will let you go. Did you here all that shit I said Jamal? I didn't mean that! It was a fantasy! Tim started to untie my wrist cuffs... Jamal smacked Tim on the shoulder. What's up with this shit man, In a typical black baritone voice, I thought you said she was hip with this shit! Now it looks like the only ones that are going to get off are you two. It was then that I noticed Tim must have cum already also. Tim said, I'm sorry man but it doesn't look like it's going down the way I want it to. I'm going to untie her and you will have to go man. Sorry! Tim started to walk towards me and Jamal stopped him with his hand in his chest. Wait, You're telling me that I eat that little pussy and get her all horned up and burying that little fuckin dildo in her pussy, the dildo you named after me by the way! She cums harder than she ever has before, your puny little ass gets off watching, and you want me to leave without fucking her and getting a nut! No, No way, I'm getting some of that pussy you promised me! Let me go Tim! Get me untied NOW!!! I was pissed now, this was not funny and had gone well beyond anything I had imagined. I couldn't fucking believe he actually did this. I trusted him! Tim said, Dude I'm sorry but she doesn't want it. You really have to go! Tim tries to walk past Jamal and Jamal grabs him, No dude, You don't get it. I'm getting some of that pussy and your going to watch weather you like it or not. Dig it! With that he pushed Tim down in the chair at the end of the bed. I screamed, NOOOOOOOOOO, STOP!!!!! Jamal smacked Tim across the face and told me to shut up or he would beat the shit out of Tim! I was freaking out. Jamal grabbed the extra straps from the kit and used them to tie Tim to the chair. Tim was freaking and trying to get away but there was no way Tim was going to get away. Jamal was about 7'' and probably over 300lbs. He was just to strong for little Tim. Tim looked at me and apologized, I'm sorry babe, I just wanted to be good for you. I only wanted the best sex possible for you. I was trying to do it for you! I didn't expect you or him to act this way, I guess I didn't think it through. Please Jamal don't hurt us Tim exclaimed! Jamal said, listen, don't worry man, As long as no one screams or does anything real stupid, No one is gonna get hurt! He then reached over and looked me in the eyes, he ran his fingers down to my pussy and said, well, the little lady may hurt a little at first when I lay 10 thick inches of black pipe in her pussy. But that pain will go away, she will adjust! Just before the orgasms start! As he approached and was saying this, I got a good view of his cock for the first time. I mean it was in my face earlier but I was so freaked out all I knew was it was big! As he walked to the bed, his cock limp and swinging, it did look the same size as the dildo named Jamal. It was definitely big! He climbed up on the bed and put it in my face, suck it, suck that cock! He was on his knees over me and it was hanging there, like a big arch dangling in my face! I didn't move. Suck it damn it. I said, Tim! Help Tim! Jamal said shut up, there's nothing that puny needle dick little white boy is going to do for you! Suck it! I looked at Tim, He had fear in his eyes. I tried to open my mouth as Jamal dangled it against my lips. I tried to open my mouth, It's too big Jamal! I have a small mouth, I said! It's too big to get in my mouth! Lick damn it, lick it like a Popsicle! Make it all nice and hard so I can fuck the shit out of that nice tight little white pussy! Ok Jamal, just let me suck it. I reluctantly started licking up and down the shaft the best I could under the circumstances. Tim hung his head and tried not to watch. Lick it, Lick it till it gets nice and Hard! Make it all nice and hard! I'm gonna stretch that little pussy like it's never been before! Please no I said! He picked up the dildo we named Jaml and said, this is supposed to be me? Not even close! You think this little dildo is big, Lick this motherfucker and you will see big! I'm gonna stretch that little pussy so bad that little white dick will never hit the sides again. You will need me to live here just so there is someone around to fill the gap! He was scaring me. As I licked his cock he started fingering my pussy again, I was still pretty wet and open but not like earlier. He fingered me deep, It now made sense why his fingers were so deep before, they weren't Tim's fingers. Jamal has very long fingers. He fingered me rough and rubbed up against my G Spot like earlier. I couldn't help, I didn't want to like it but my G Spot is so sensitive. I started to squirm and loosen up again. My body, Ok, my pussy was doing it's own thing, It definitely had a mind of it's own! The more into it I got the more Jamal was talking me through, Come on baby, You know you like it, Lick that big black cock, He was getting hard. Make it real hard so I can replace those fingers in your little pussy! Jamal's cock was getting hard now and bigger, BIGGER! He was now having to hold it down to my face as it was trying to rise as it got harder and bigger! It was getting fucking unbelievably HUGE! It was getting a lot thicker and longer also. It got a hell of a lot thicker than when it was limp. The thing doubled in thickness. So much for black guy's not getting bigger when they get hard. I told him, you are HUGE, TOO HUGE! He said, yeah, yeah, yeah, and your little pussy is loosening up real nice right now. Your gonna love it, your little pussy needs it! No please Jamal, No Way, You're gonna take it and like it! Please no Jamal, It's so huge and I am really scared. I have never had a big cock before. I don't want it! I'm not built for this big of a cock, Please Jamal, I really do not want to do this! About this time Tim looked up, not able to see Jamals cock because his back was to him, He said in a sheepish voice, honey, is it ok honey? Do you like it now? Am I still in trouble? No it's fuckin not ok! He wants to fuck me I said, It's to fuckin big, It's FUCKING HUGE! Honey he said, it's ok with me if you want to fuck him, that's want I wanted was for you to be happy. You can fuck him if you want. It's to fucking big I said. It will be ok he said, you just took the Jamal dildo? I knew at this point that Tim had no idea how HUGE Jamal had got when hard. Fully hard Jamal made the dildo look small. Show him your cock Jamal I said, He obviously can't see it. Jamal smiled. He turned around and said, White Boy, That little dildo is puny compared to this. When Tim saw it his eyes came out of his head. Jesus Christ! That thing is fucking huge! She can't take that, it would destroy her! Jamal walked over to Tim and put his cock right in his face. Take a good close look at the cock that gonna change your little ladie forever. Jamal said, you're right about one thing, It will destroy her pussy. For you! My brothers and me will be the only ones able to hit the sides of her pussy after tonight! She will never want that little white boy dick of yours again once she gets used to this. This damn sure ain't the first white bitch I have converted. Holy shit Tim said, It's like a coke can. Bigger, Jamal said. 8 _" around last time it was measured. No way Tim said, Jamal the dildo is like 7" around and it is huge, You'll never get that in. that would kill her. You think huh? Jamal walked to the end of the bed and stuck a couple fingers in me again. You got any lotion, he asked. I looked and didn't speak. Listen to me, you got any lotion, Something like some hand lotion? Something slick? I didn't answer, look, it's for you, not me ok?! It will make it easier at first for you. No Jamal, I don't want lotion, I don't want this. Tim told him there was some in the bathroom cabinet. He got it and came back. He squeezed a big glob on his hand and smeared it all over my pussy. He ran 2 and 3 fingers in and out of me to lubricate me and loosen me up. He Damn nice and slick now he said, Damn nice. He put a lot of lotion on. You will take it just fine. I'm gonna love this pussy! He moved closer so he was basically lined up. He had Tim placed right behind him so Tim got the "penetration shot". I tried to squirm away but fucking Tim's new straps worked so good my ass was at the edge of the bed, My knees were held open and I couldn't move. His cock touched the opening and I looked at Tim with worrisome eyes. I didn't say a word, Tim said, No Jamal! Please no! Listen, if you stop now I won't press rape charges! Fuck you asshole! Jamal exclaimed! Rape charges! You convince the man you tied up your wife up, devised this plan to sneak me in to fuck her, had me eat her pussy and make both her and your puny ass come while you watched, then you changed your mind because she is afraid of my cock, and now you want to call it rape! You think there going to beleve A pro ball player has to rape chicks to get pussy! I DON"T THINK SO!!! Jamal said I'm gonna fuck this little pussy raw and when I am done she won't want to press rape charges, she'll want me to move in so she can have it all the time because your little cock will never please her again. Jamal put his cock at the hole and tried to push it in but it wasn't going in easy. Oh Jamal, I exclaimed, please no! Jamal, Jamal, Tim screeched, listen, I've got some money, I can give you some money, Come on man she's scared, I'm scared, We don't want to do this. Don't make us do this. US, Jamal said, We don't want to do this? It doesn't look like your doing shit. Jamal pushed again with more force and his cock started to go in but he wasn't totally hard and it was bending, Oh, Jamal, Oh God, I looked at Tim, He had now had tears in his eyes. What you crying bout white boy, You knowin you're fixing to lose your pussy to a black man? Huh? Jamal pulled the little he started in with out and put more lotion on me. Then he stroked lotion up and down his tool and said he was getting it totally hard so he split me. I watched as he rubbed it up to it's full size, it is a menacing looking son of a bitch! He held it out proudly for Tim and me both to see. You are gonna just love this. He held the base with his fist. Even with his large fist at the base the cock sticking out past his fist was huge. Here we go baby, Now just relax. I looked at Tim, He was crying, I'm sorry. I Love You, Tim said! Jamal pushed into me a little, he pushed some more, still not in but close, He continued pushing with firm steady pressure and as he did my pussy walls expanded. OUCH!!! OH GOD DAMN!!! IM GONNA TEAR!!! NO PLEASE! IT'S TOO MUCH! NO! I was basically screaming. Still holding his cock firmly with his fist he said, Man you are a tight one. He continued to press in me. I was gasping as he got the thickness in me now lodged maybe 3" deep I would guess in me. He didn't move for a minute. WOW, he said. That motherfucker is tight! Oh god I was dying. It hurt so bad I almost could not speak I was so over whelmed. I haven't had children but I now think I know what child birth is like! The pain and feeling was almost indescribable. He said, Ok Baby, We got it in now, Now lets see if we can work it in there nice and deep. The hard part is done! Now lets just relax and let that big cock in. Nice and deep. I was shaking my head side to side. No JAMAL! PLEASE NO! He tried to push more in, a fractional amount went in and I felt my walls expand to the limit. OUCH!! DAMN!! PLEASE JAMAL IT REALLY IS HURTING! Please! Man O man he said. He looked back at Tim and said, White boy, you damn sure ain't been hurting this pussy. God Damn this mothur is tight. He looked back at me and said, look honey, were gonna do this. Just relax and let it in. I gonna push it a little and you'll adjust. I was still shaking my head. He pulled back a little but not enough for it to go all the way out and pushed forward with heavy thrust. He made headway and was about 5" or so deep. I gasped out loud, OH SHIT!! GOD NO!!! PLEASE JAMAL, IT"S SO BIG!!, I'm going to tear! Please stop, I can't handle it, it's to big! He was not listening and I was helpless, I could not move. He just got more determined and started stroking in and out to about the 5" deep mark with out pulling all the way out. I was absolutely dying. I was all but screaming it hurt SOOO BAD!! The friction was so intense it burned! My pussy was stretched so far. I was so uncomfortable I can't put it into words. He pumped me like this for a few minutes. All the time I was shaking my head no, panting and begging him to stop. He said, damn you are tight, We ain't stopin, that little pussy is gonna give in! He kept fuckin me with maybe 5" or so for a good while. I quit complaining and just kind of gave in, even though it was still hurting very bad. He asked me if I liked it, I told him it was just to big, It was really hurting. Please stop I begged! It really, really hurts! He said give it time, You will adjust. He said we can't stop now, you still have to get the best half of this cock in you. Insinuating he was only using half his cock at this point. No Jamal, No more Jamal, No deeper! Please Jamal, No more! I can't take more! Oh no honey he said, were going bottom fishing tonight. You'll be alright. Were going to bury this thing till my balls hit your ass. NO JAMAL! I pleaded No please Jamal. I can't take it all. Just relax and dig it. It felt like his dick got firmer, It seemed like the more I complained, the harder he got. He continued on a few more minutes and I just basically started to give in. I just quit fighting and lay there relaxed. He was right, After a few minutes I was adjusting a little. The friction was still intense but he wasn't killing me anymore. Biggest problem now was my clit. His dick was so fat it rubbed my clit raw and it was so sensitive from the constant rubbing I thought I would die. He could see I was chilling out and asked if I thought I wanted more. I shook my head no but that didn't matter. I knew this by now. He pulled back and pushed forward real, real slow with a lot of force he pushed deeper than before. I was there just mouth open. He said there ya go, take it baby! Just relax and let it take you. With out withdrawing he pushed more and more. He said, we was "going to the bottom baby doll". He continued until he was 7 1/2" deep that is my bottom. The stretching that deep in my pussy was so intense. I tried to gasp, scream but words could not come out. He said, we found the old bottom baby doll. He pulled back and started stroking in and out and to the bottom, but without removing his cock all the way out. He started pumping faster and faster now. He was sawing me in half. His fat cock was rubbing everything. My clit was getting rubbed because my lips were turning inside out. He was rubbing the shit out of my G Spot because there was just no empty space in my pussy. I had a strange feeling building, almost like an orgasm but different. Jamal now was fucking HARD and FAST. Really fucking the shit out of me. I looked to Tim. Tim just watched in horror speechless as Jamal tore my pussy up. He looked amazed. Tim later told me it was unbelievable how thick he was going in and out of me. He described my lips turning in on the in strokes and being pulled out with his cock like the lips were hanging on for dear life! He said there was no area between my legs that wasn't full, Jamals cock was as wide as the gap between my legs! He looked like he wanted to say something but couldn't. The feeling was getting more and more intense now and I was now concentrating on this new feeling. I forgot about the pain. In fact, the pain was now almost gone. Jamal looked me in the eyes, we didn't say a word, but he could tell I was getting into it. Jamal looked at Tim and said, Oh yeah Tim, she's likein it now. He looked back at me, It's giving in baby! You're little pussy is just giving in! He started fucking me even more vigorously! He started pulling his cock all the way out and slamming back deep in me all the way to the bottom, all in one smooth stroke. This was killer, The feeling of him pulling out, my pussy closing, and than spreading me back open and going to the bottom, stretching me to the max! Well that was more than I could take. Words can not explain. It burned but it didn't hurt, It was just incredible. I was being completely reamed out. My breathing increased as my now obvious orgasm approached. I was panting and squealing, Tim asked if I was going to be OK, I nodded yes, yes, I tried to speak but the words would not come out, but he could see it. Holy Shit he said, you are liking it, you're going to come aren't you, I looked and nodded Yes, YES, My orgasm was here, I started to shake. Oh my god its awesome Tim said. You should see it! I looked to Tim and said YES!!!! YES!!!!YES!!! I'M COMING YES!! JAMAL!! YES GOD DAMN I'M CUMMING HARD!!! Jamal asked, likein it now baby, YES!! OH GOD YES!! Jamal asked, You ready for me to come baya? Yes, I nodded, Ask me baby, ask me to come for you baby. Please Jamal, Come, COME PLEASE! He pushed his cock all the way in me as deep as it could go and held there. I could feel Jamal's cock bulge as his load tried to pass through. My pussy was so stretched and clamping him so tight I think his load had trouble getting through his cock. He had to pull back a little off the bottom to allow it to come out. When I felt the hot rush of his seamen, and that final bulge, That was it! Tim said at this point my eyes rolled all the way back in my head and I started shaking my head violently, I have to rely on Tim here because it was so intense I honestly can't remember anything for a couple minutes there. It was the most incredible thing you could imagine, It was like I went into a different zone for what Tim said was a 3 to 4 minute orgasm. I remember settling down and Jamal collapsed on top of me. I remember him pulling his cock out. There was a distinct feeling of emptiness in my pussy, I could actually feel the cool air inside my pussy once he removed his cock because I was still so open. Tim was sitting directly in front of my spread legs and had seen it all. Of course I was still tied wide open and Tim said my pussy just gapped open the size of a coke can for a couple minutes after Jamal pulled out. He said over the next few minutes my pussy slowly closed as if in slow motion. He said he thought it was big enough for him to fuck and not touch the sides. Jamal untied me first and I untied Tim. We all just kind of collapsed. I ran my hand down to feel my pussy. My lips were puffed up big time. I rubbed them a little, My pussy was sore as hell. Tim spoke first in a somber voice and said to me, You Ok, I nodded? You Ok? I asked, he nodded. I asked Jamal, you ok? He answered, oh hell yeah, I'm good! Jamal said, So, What do we do now? I looked at Tim and Tim at me. Tim gave me a gesture like it's yours to answer. I looked to Tim, Laughed and said, I GUESS WE HAVE TO MAKE ARRANGMENTS TO MOVE HIM IN!!!!!!!!!!! THE END...FOR NOW This story happened almost a year ago. I have got to be good friends with Mary as we have a common interest, Jamal. I am sorry to say I don't see Jamal anymore, but over the year or so we hung out we had a lot of experiences. A lot of times breaking in other friends and groupies. Mary and Jamal, and myself for that matter got together a few other times. Send any responses, opinions or feedback of this story to HotSherry@hotmail.com. Mary and I might write another story or two about Jamal. 3620 1.33/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment