Monday, October 22, 2012

The Education

THE EDUCATION By Manish Boy East Texas is now what the rest of the world was in the 1950's - extremely conservative, a throw back. Until six months ago I was a complete part of that world. I was the good daughter, I studied hard, I was a cheerleader and a member of the Future Homemakers of America. I never imagined how completely my life would change. My boyfriend Mike was the captain of the football team and got an athletic scholarship to a major football school in Houston. He asked me to come with him, which for an 18 year- old girl from a small town was a dream come true. Even today college is never really a consideration for girls where I grew up, so, although my family was sorry to see me go, they understood I needed to follow my man. My parent's only requirement was that Mike and I get engaged, so we did. We planned to marry a year later. Mike and I lived in a nice house off-campus and believe it or not we slept in separate rooms. Mike really believed in virginity until marriage, and I did too, but not as fervently. Things in Houston got off to a bad start. Mike was always at practice, or sleeping, I didn't really know anybody and got bored fast. So, against Mike's protests I went out to interview for jobs. Having taken typing and shorthand in high school, secretarial work was the only thing I was qualified for. I got a job at a big law firm working as the personal secretary for Mr. Krupp, a fat boring man who arrived at exactly nine and left at exactly five every day. We almost never spoke except when I took dictation and Mr. Krupp never really looked at me. I think, if we were to bump into each other on the street, he wouldn't have known who I was. When I first got the job some of the other secretaries would giggle at me and whisper when they thought I wasn't paying attention. I knew they were laughing at the way I was dressed. I always kept my fingers and toes manicured and painted red but I wore ankle length church dresses I had made in Homemakers Club, I didn't have anything else. I saw the others in their stylish skirts and knit tops, their hair done and their lipstick. I thought they looked cheap and I couldn't afford new clothing anyway. But I wasn't making any friends. Finally, one of the older, and I thought more glamorous secretaries, Helen Weiss, offered to take me out for some clothing and a make over. She said she would pay for it all and I could pay her back in installments. I was hesitant at first but Helen was the executive secretary to the president of the firm, I looked up to her and she always dressed well, stylish and sexy so I took the chance. First Helen took me to her favorite salon. My golden blond hair had rarely been cut - it was down to my butt. I liked its length and natural unevenness, it reminded me of my horse's mane. But it wouldn't do, Maurice cut it to my shoulders, all one length, parted it in the middle and brushed it back. It was very Twiggy, very 60's. With the fancy shampoo, my hair felt like silk. Then Gilda made me up with eye shadow, lashes and serious lip gloss that made my generous lips cling to each other in a very sexy way when I talked. Then we went to the Neiman Marcus, I was stunned by all the beautiful clothing. This was like a carnival for me. At one point I went into the changing room to try on some outfits and Helen came in with me. At first I was embarrassed, I hadn't ever undressed in front of a stranger but I assumed this is what they did in the big city and besides I grew up in a large family and we were never modest about nudity around each other. I slipped out of my dress and had only my bra and underwear on. "Oh my" said Helen, "you have a beautiful body, why do you hide it?" "I don't hide it." I said indignantly "I wear what I wear" I am medium height, my legs are long and slim, almost no hips, my ass is well rounded, firm and high. I have a thin tight waist and very large breasts that sway when I walk. I grew up on a farm, so have milk fed creamy smooth skin but not fat because of the athletic farm life style: horse back riding, swimming, wrestling with my brothers... And I'm tan all over from days spent skinny-dipping with my brothers and sisters on our lake. At 19 I was in my prime, "Everything off" said Helen. I hesitated, I knew I was acting crazy, Helen was a woman, just like me. But the anticipation she seemed to have and the hunger in her eyes told me something was up. I slowly peeled off my bulky underwear, revealing my naturally blond bush. My hair is very sparse but golden and I have to admit I've always been proud of the way my lower hair sparkles against my tan skin. Then I removed my bra freeing my massive globes from their traps. My breasts look even larger naked because I have small areola and pencil eraser nipples, which are extremely sensitive. I love clothing and the way it can make you look, but I much prefer the freedom of being naked. I did feel self conscious in front of Helen. Helen had some under garments in her hand and came up next to me. Looking at my body in the mirror. "You really are a beautiful girl" she said "you ought to show off your body more" With that she placed a hand on my back. "I've never really given it much thought" I said, Helen was half scratching, half massaging my back, I have to admit it felt really good. "Have you ever considered modeling?" She asked, rubbing lower. That made me blush. "Modeling, I'm not near pretty enough for that." "Not nearly and yes you are" "You have excellent proportions." Helen said, massaging the firm cheeks of my ass, but I didn't notice I was too busy considering my new modeling career. Helen dropped the underwear and put her hand on my left breast. I jerked away slightly, but she insisted "Look at your beautiful breasts" She said hefting my tit "They're so firm and...umm..." Helen's mouth was dry "...big. But you know when the professional models have their photos taken they excite themselves a little to attract the viewer, like so." With her right hand resting unnoticed on my ass she ran the fingers of her left around my areola, my breath caught short and my nipples awoke and swelled. "Like that?" I asked. "Not quite" said Helen. Then she took my very sensitive nipple between thumb and finger and gave it a gentile twist. I moaned, I couldn't help it, what Helen was doing felt so good. "You see how the nipple rises, that shows through the clothing and sends a sexual signal to the viewer, making them more interested in the clothing" "Really? My nipples do get big." I said, considering my now hard nipples in the mirror. Helen then began to vigorously rub my breasts and nipples, I knew this wasn't exactly what she was talking about but it felt so good it didn't care. "My goodness you are wet" said Helen. I had no idea what she was talking about, my nipples were long, taught nubbins, and my eyelids were heavy with pleasure. My back was arching, sticking my ass out. "Yes Kelly, this is exactly right, you divine creature." Suddenly I realized Helen had finger in my pussy and was slowly sliding it in and out. I was about to start humping against it, but I knew it wasn't proper. I snapped up straight "Helen, please, that's enough! Goodness, too much." I had had sexual experiences with boys, certainly Mike and I did some heavy petty and, I'm embarrassed to admit, I had touched the large cock of a black farm hand named Jim. Jim was a handsome, strapping man who my father hired for one season when I was only 16. I was overcome with lust for him. I almost went all the way with Jim, but I was terrified of black men, I had heard stories about what they did to white women. I was scared of what his huge cock would have done to my tight little sixteen year-old pussy, though his shaft was beautiful. I did give him a couple of hand jobs and by the end of the season I was regularly getting down on my knees to do what I could with his horse cock to suck him off. He spurted buckets of jizzum that summer all over my young face. But that was it and very little before or after. Helen did turn me on. But she scared me. She was a woman. I had heard of women in the big cities doing things together but I would never and besides I was saving myself for Mike. I quickly leaned down and scooped up the underwear Helen had brought in and put the panties on. They were traditional women's bottoms, but more form fitting than mine and cut higher over the legs. The bra was plain and functional. With these on I felt more protected and tried on a lot of clothing. We ended up with three interchangeable outfits, three skirts: knee length, mid thigh and micro mini, the last of which I didn't want but Helen said I had to have and would need some day for a party or something. Then three tops, two blouses and a sleeveless knit. Three pairs of shoes: sandals, boots and a pair of heels. Some stalkings and more of the same underwear, as well as all necessary make up. Helen and I didn't speak of what had passed between us, but we did become close friends. I would often turn to her for advice, as I did only two weeks later. The next day, however, I was a changed woman. I wore the knee-length skirt and a blouse to the office, they were very stylish. The outfit showed off my curves a bit more and with my new hair style and makeup, even I must admit, I looked good. But most importantly Mike was very pleased with the new me. He told me that he was having a big party, in a few weeks, to kick off the new football season and he was excited to show me off there. I was so proud. Also, the other secretaries stopped teasing me and I even started to get attention from some of the junior lawyers, all of which was very flattering. But then something horrible happened, Mr. Krupp retired. There was no fanfare and no anticipation. One Friday afternoon, Mr. Krupp announced that he had given a letter of resignation a month before and he wouldn't be back on Monday. A bottle of champagne was popped and the president of the firm made an appearance at the dull gathering but that was it. Immediately I went to Helen. I thought all was lost, that I would have to leave now too. But nothing could have been farther from the truth. Helen told me that she had recommended me for a position with one of the younger partners in the firm, David Wade. Helen explained that David had been in charge of the firm's London office for three years, then moved back to the New York office where his wife, Nancy, had family. Nancy had been very sick and wanted to be near her family while she died. David was now on his way back to Houston, where he was from, to raise his two daughters. I was stunned. I thanked Helen up and down. From working with old, boring Mr. Krupp to assisting a partner! Little did I know the impact this change would have. That Following Monday I put on my best outfit, mid thigh skirt, button up blouse, buttoned to the top, put my hair up and wore my heels. Looking in the mirror I thought I looked great. The stockings were hot in the Houston day, but they worked. I got to work at eight-thirty, thinking I would beat Mr. Wade and prepare his office, impressing him. But when I opened his door I could see he was already there, in his chair, talking on the phone, with his back to the door. I was about to turn to leave when he put up a hand to stop me. How he knew what I was doing, I have no idea. He then said a few more words, hung up the phone and turned to face me. As long as I live I will never forget that moment. He was tan, light brown hair, wavy. Strong features, a ready, brilliant and charming smile and a deep, sexy voice. But what got to me, scared me and turned me on, were his eyes. Dark blue, almost gray, Mr. Wade's eyes seemed to see everything, what was in my mind and in my heart and certainly what I was wearing under my clothes. My knees went week from fear, I felt exposed. I croaked out: "Good morning Mr. Wade, can I get you anything?" He smiled, "David, please, call me David. And yes you can. A cup of coffee black, no sugar and come back with your steno pad." It took me a moment to realize what he said, but it did sink in and I turned and got what he had requested. That day was one of the strangest I had ever had. When I returned with the coffee and pad we worked hard until lunch but it was a breeze, I hardly noticed. David was funny and smart and easy to get along with. He was relentless at the work though and by the time he left for a lunch meeting, I was winded by what we had done. Flipping back through my pad I realized I had a lot of typing to do and so had only a small bite to eat and got right to it. At first everything was fine. But as I started to read the words back, I kept imagining David's mouth moving, saying them. His thick sensual lips, forming each word, growing larger in my mind's eye. I could feel his hot breath in my ear and on my neck! I had to stop. My upper lip was damp and my breath came short. I stood up, went to the water cooler, chatted with friends for a while. Then went back to my desk. I was able to finish the typing but it wasn't easy. I realized I was totally turned on by this man. His words seemed whispered only to me - into my ear. The most boring legalese became super sexy. I imagined him pushing my head back to nibble on my neck, but I kept going. I unbuttoned the top button of my blouse to get some air. I couldn't get comfortable, I was hot and flushed all over. David was very pleased that I was able to finish all the typing so quickly, but now I was jumpy, skittish around him and he noticed. I started to study him and read something into every move. When I crossed my legs and he smiled, was it because he could see up my skirt? Did he wink at me? At one point I thought a wrinkle in his pants was a gigantic hard on. No. I was just imagining it, his cock couldn't be that big. We did some more dictation after lunch but I couldn't sit still, I was burning up. "Kelly, are you all right" Said David. "Mr. Wade, is it hot in here? I can't get comfortable." "It seems okay to me" He said. "I just need some air" I said and with that opened my collar a bit more, two more buttons, but immediately I regretted it. My clothing was my only protection against David's powerful eyes. Just the very top of my ample cleavage was exposed, but I had opened the door, he could see some of my breasts and now his gaze could snake it's way under my shirt and under my bra and touch my breasts. My large sensitive breasts. Lick my....Stop! My breath caught, he was looking right at my chest. "You are sweating Kelly." I looked down, there was a glisten of perspiration on the heaving curve my sizable globes. I knew David was causing this and immediately my nipples began to harden. This was too much. I knew he could see the hardened tips pushing through my bra and shirt, I was thinking of what Helen told me about models exciting their viewers, who knew what would happen. I jumped up, "Excuse me Mr. Wade, I'll be right back" I ran to the women's room and into a stall. Sat down on a seat and tried to catch my breath. I couldn't. My nipples were only growing harder, my knees were weak and my pussy was throbbing. I stood up and fanned my face, I couldn't cool down. I paced. I didn't know what to do. I took off my stockings to try to relieve some heat. When I pulled them down, I pulled down my underwear a bit too and when I pulled the panties back up they pushed against my cunt and sent an electricity through me like none I'd felt before. What was going on?!! Holding up my skirt with one hand, I peeled back my fruit- of-the-looms with the other and was shocked to see my pussy lips swollen like ripe fruit. My sparse golden hair did little to hide the tan turgid flesh. My breath came quicker with the realization of how badly I wanted a huge cock up me. I've been turned on, but never like this. I sat back down, my skirt pulled up around my waist. Spreading my legs I looked down and saw an amazing sight. My cunt lips had swollen and my inner lips pushed out, moisture dripping all around, I was totally ready to be fucked. I slowly reached down and touched my inner most treasure, I let out a deep moan. This felt unbelievable. I spread my legs wider, using my long thin, red nailed middle finger I slipped my hand up and down the length of my snatch, stopping at the top to touch my very distended clit, I cried out. I lifted one high heeled foot up to the toilet paper dispenser and now I was spread wide. I felt my pillowy lips and knew I was ready to be entered, needed to be entered. Suddenly just a bit of pressure on my clit and I started to spasm uncontrollably, crying out with an animal pleasure. I was worried someone would hear. Juice from my pussy oozed out in tremendous amounts. My fingers lingered in the juicy pool as I relaxed, still spread wide. My eye lids were heavy with relaxation. I didn't know it at the time but I had just experienced my first orgasm. All I knew was that I felt a bit relieved. Reluctantly I got up, wiped up my cream with some paper towel. Pulled my panties on over my now soaking cunt and headed back to David's office, jamming my stockings into my desk drawer before going back in. It felt great to have to cool breeze on my legs and helped me to get more comfortable. "Are you alright?" David asked. "Much better" I said feeling cooler and more relaxed around him. "Let's get on with it, Mr. Wade" "David, please" "Maybe some day I'll call you David when I know you better. I'm from a small town and a good family and we speak formally in the presence of our betters" "I'm not your better" argued David "You have a higher degree of education then I do, and I'm younger, that's enough" "I could teach you everything I know, believe me" "I look forward to getting all sorts of lessons from you, Mr. Wade." "Why Kelly, I do believe you just told a joke, I'm glad you're relaxing." David said laughing. This flustered me, I meant only what I had said. "Oh sir, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way." "That's all right Kelly, coming from you I wouldn't mind if you did." "Why Mr. Wade!" I said, this time obviously joking "I never!" "There's always a first time" He retorted. I blushed deeply and said under my breath "Not for me." But he heard me "Really?" He Asked. "Mr. Wade, that's none of your business" "Kelly a young woman as sexy and stunning as you could have her choice of men and in this day and age you should feel free" This made me blush again. "Well I don't. I'm engaged to be married." "So you're still free to look around?" "I might be." "Really?" David asked again "No, I was joking" "I know, I just thought I had a chance" "Mr. Wade!" I blushed yet I again. I was so confused. I was loving the flirtation and David had no idea how badly I wanted to take him up on it, but he was my boss, my senior by 18 years and I was engaged. We worked the rest of the afternoon but flirted with each other the whole time. The next day I decided to wear my knit top which really hugged my curves. All day long David was making excuses to draw me into his office and get me to stand over his shoulder. He had to show me some memo, or corrections on a brief, etc, etc. It was a transparent ploy to get my large globes to rub up against him. He also kept flirting with me and could run circles around me verbally. He always had me blushing or apologizing for something I'd said. I was in a complete dither, he was driving me wild, my pussy was a creaming, throbbing monster screaming to get fucked. I went to the ladies room a couple of times that day, both times crying out with pleasure as I gushed cum. Both times feeling relief only for a while. I also think David could smell my juices. I could see him sniff the air and a very particular look come over him, he seemed like an animal about to pounce. It scared me but it turned me on. I couldn't breath and I had to stay away from him for a while afterward. At one point I was so flustered I spilled coffee al over my skirt. The next day, while I was getting dressed, I realized the only skirt I had left was the mico-mini, the one I swore I'd never wear. The other two were too dirty. The day was a complete nightmare of me trying to be demure and David doing everything he could to expose my ass and pussy. David would have me come into his office to get stuff off the top shelves. If I reached up for anything above my head, my skirt would ride past my cheeks. My legs are very long and the space between them at the top is wide. It is easy to see my tender young pussy bulging from behind. He would have me take dictation and then go get something and come back for more dictation. Every time I sat down and crossed my legs or uncrossed them to get up I know he could see my little panties. Again, I had to relieve myself in the ladies room a couple of times, each time my orgasm was more powerful than the last. But never was I truly relieved. I was glad when the day was over. David left early and I decided I would too. I had most of my afternoon free and wandered down to Neiman Marcus to get a dress for the party that Mike was taking me to Saturday night. Mike had given me a bunch of money and encouraged me to spend it all. I found the perfect thing. It was a mid-thigh black silk dress with long sleeves, scoop neck that showed off my breasts perfectly. When I turned in the mirror the bottom twirled out, showing my long legs almost to my ass, which had an effect I liked. The sales lady suggested I needed undergarments which would be more complimentary to the dress. She said my bulky bra and fruit-of-the looms caused bunching that was less than flattering. I was feeling sexy and decided to get some small black thong panties, they did little to cover me, front or back. The sales lady told me that they needed to do a few alterations to make the dress fit prefectly and that I should pick it up tomorrow. Fine, I left. The next morning was Friday and just for a lark I decided to wear some of my new panties. With just my underwear on, in the mirror I looked great. The tiny black silk straps rode high on my hips and showed off my legs, with just a thin black triangle barely covering my pussy and string that left the cheeks of my ass completely exposed. The lacey black bra held my globes up high and firm. I could see my nipples through the material. I wondered what David would do if he saw me like this. I imagined him barging into my room and spinning me around to him hard. Kissing me deeply, slowly passionately. Now my neck, now pushing my bra aside, kissing my nipples. His strong fingers reach down my panties, push my cunt lips open, enter me. I moan, my knees buckle. David pushing me back to my bed, but just before I fall back grabbing my panties, holding me up by them, pulling them away from my body, exposing me. Now letting me fall. David snapping his fingers, suddenly his pants gone, a nice big cock fully erect is there. Snapping again, my panties are gone. One of my black pumps in each of his hands, he spreads me wide. His cock rubs it's length up and down my glistening pussy lips, then the head rests on my opening, about to push inside when KNOCK, KNCOK, KNOCK! Michael's voice, breaking my reverie. My fingers mashing my pussy. "Kelly?" "Yes" "Did you get a dress for tomorrow?" "Yes" "Good, okay I'll see you later." "Michael, don't you want to come in?" "No I have to go, I'm late for the game bus" "Okay, honey" "I'll be gone tonight, I'll see you tomorrow" "Good luck tomorrow" Mike had a big game in west Texas, I had forgotten. I was really disappointed, and Mike had no idea what an opportunity he had missed. I was going to finish the job but I realized I was late. I threw on a thigh length skirt and the knit top and was out the door. On the way to the office I realized I had forgotten stockings and that my pussy was already soaking wet, and Mike's lack of attention made me unhappy. This was not going to be a good day. Halfway through the day I zipped out to pick up my dress and when David saw it he asked if I could go to a function with him that night. He promised it would be short. It was a business dinner and his date had dropped out and he needed someone to go with him to distract the other wives. I pleaded that I had nothing to wear. "What about the dress you're holding?" "I can't, I bought this for a Saturday function with Mike". "I promise it will be short and nothing will happen to the dress." "I don't have shoes or stockings, anything." I tried another angle. "Take some time this afternoon, go back to Neiman's, get what you want and I'll pay for it." The whole thing was putting me in a better mood. I could go to a fancy dinner, buy more clothing and have fun while Mike was out of town, it sounded perfect. "Okay, if Helen can come with me to consult and I have an unlimited budget" I was playing with David but he agreed. I called Helen, she was going to leave early anyway and we agreed to go in an hour. Back a Neiman's I put on another dress, just like the one I had bought and Helen made a selection of undergarments and shoes. The first panties Helen showed me were just like the ones I had on and she was surprised to see them. "I'm glad to see you're breaking out a bit." She said. "Let's try something even more risque. Take off the dress." I did. "Now the panties." Her hungry eyes gobbled my naked body but I felt we had reached an understanding. "Well someone's been having fun." Helen said nodding at my pussy. I looked down, it was swollen and moist. "I wish" I said. "Perhaps tonight" "Helen! Please, I'm sure Mr. Wade has no interest and besides I'm engaged" "The engagement is up to you but as far as David's interest you're wrong, I've heard plenty that says he is interested." "Really?" I asked my heart fluttering "Yes. And I think we should do everything to increase your chances." "Helen, I can't - Mike." "Oh, please just for fun, and what's between your legs tells me otherwise" With that Helen came right in close to me, my large breasts resting on her blouse. Her hot breath on my face. "He wants you badly and I know you want him. I can feel it." Helen reached between my legs and slid her middle finger from the bottom to the top of my slit. I shivered. Softly: "Do you really think he wants me" Helen inserted her finger into my now soaking cunt and just as softly said, "I know he does" and for emphasis she slid across my clit. I moaned. "He is very sexy." I said, dropping the dress and grasping the wall for stability. "Yes and I've heard his cock is huge" She said lifting my left leg and placing my high heeled pump on the dressing room bench, exposing me. Running her fingers along my pussy lips and clit. "Helen, please don't" I said without much conviction, actually pushing my pelvis slowly toward her. "How big?" I asked. "I don't know but you will, tonight" Helen began to massage my nipples with one hand and push her greedy fingers into my cunt with the other. I tried to stop, but I couldn't. What Helen was doing just felt too good. I held onto the walls with both hands and began to hump against Helen's hand. "Oh yes, child, that's it push against my hand." "Helen, please..." My breath was hard to catch and my pussy was getting wetter, my nipples were hard as rocks and I couldn't spread my self wide enough. Throwing back my head, my eyes closed, I was gasping, moaning, fucking Helen's hand. Now three fingers inside, now four. "My god child your pussy is hungry" I opened my eyes long enough to see Helen staring at me, devouring my body with her gaze, standing back watching me fuck her hand. "More Helen, more, you bitch!" I shouted at her, shocking myself but wanting more. With that she slipped her thumb into me fucking me with her whole hand like a big cock. "Kelly, are you a virgin?" Helen asked with shock. All I could do was moan. "My god, you vixen, David will fuck you with relish tonight" And hearing that I came in a torrent, I couldn't help it. Humping, coming, screaming I came and came and came. Helen cleaned me up and when I offered to return the favor she refused, "Just tell me what happens tonight when you get home." Something about fucking Helen's hand freed me, released me. I was in a great mood when I returned to the office. I sauntered in and kicked David out of his office: "Okay Mr. Wade, I've got my stuff, if you want me to go I have to use your shower. Now get out. And no peeking." I showered and cleaned and scrubbed and brushed and combed and painted and dried to perfection every inch of my body and hair. Then I got dressed. The stockings Helen chose were beautiful black silk stockings but that only came up to mid thigh, they had elastic lace at the top to hold them up. The bra was also black silk and lace, holding my breasts up full and high and allowing my nipples to show through. Black heels and the beautiful black dress. I decided not to wear any panties, I was reckless. I was ready...boy was I ready. We got to the Plaza Hotel and as David gave his car to the valet and we turned to go in I lost all my confidence. What in hell was I doing. I was naked under my short dress. I could feel the cool night air on my damp pussy and I knew one wrong turn and I'd be exposed. I was terrified amongst all the men and women in their formal wear. I felt way under dressed, I felt like their maid. I wanted to cry. There were a number of speakers who were all boring. The food was good but I just wanted to go home. Unfortunately, it was clear I wouldn't be going home any time soon, David was really making the rounds of all the people he hadn't seen in a long time. I made the best of it and chatted with the wives around me, good practice for my future with Mike. I tried to be demure as possible with my dress, I was still terrified someone would see up it. Just when I thought it couldn't get any more boring David asked me to dance. I gladly accepted. The music was bland pop. "How are you doing?" he asked. "Fine" "You're making a splash, I'll tell you that." "What do you mean, Mr. Wade?" "David, please, won't you ever call me David?" "Perhaps. What do you mean?" "You know, the young, beautiful companion to the widowed lawyer, people are wondering." This made me smile for the first time that night, "Let them wonder" I said. The music picked up and we began to really dance. I couldn't give it my all for fear of showing too much but David was a great dancer and despite my curtailed moves we did work up a sweat. A couple of times I know my dress flew up over the tops of my stockings but I immediately pushed it down. I don't think anybody saw anything - the dance floor was very crowded. And a couple of times while swinging me around David put his hand on my ass and I think, from the expression on his face he knew I didn't have anything on underneath. He started being more aggressive about the dancing. Spinning me out and then back against his hard body. Lifting my knee up around his hip, pushing his pelvis against me and then spinning me away again. I was completely in his power. He was an incredible dancer, moving me around the dance floor with ease. Dipping me, spinning me, squeezing me against him and cupping my naked ass. I was sweating, laughing, and practically cuming. I was having a great time. Then came a slow song and David pulled me close. There was part of me that knew that I shouldn't get so intimate with my boss but his arms were strong around me and I could feel his taught body. He smelled wonderful. His hands were moving sensuously around my body, my hips, up my sides, cupping my breasts, now down my sides to heft my ass cheeks. David was turning me on even more. I was having trouble breathing. He was looking directly into my eyes and no where else, I was a doe in his headlights. My breasts were pressed against his chest, my legs began to straddle his right leg. David's right hand slid down my back and pushed my pussy right up against him. I could feel his cock was hard down his pant leg, I was shocked by its size and my breath caught short. My mouth went dry. I wanted him so badly, all these days thinking about it and now we were so close. My heart was beating fast. If he had fucked me right there in front of 300 people, it would have been the most natural thing in the world. I ground my pussy against David's cock. He could feel the heat. "Kelly..." He hugged me tighter and pushed his hardness against me. His cock was getting bigger. David spontaneously kissed me hard and I kissed back. I was shamelessly humping his cock through his pants. I wanted him to fuck me in front of these strangers. I reached down and pulled the bit of silk dress out from between us. Now my pussy was in direct contact with his leg, just one thin layer of slacks material from the real thing. "Are you not wearing panties?" David asked. All I could do was shake my head. The wetness from my cunt was soaking through David's pants "Oh my God." David said and kissed me again. He was jamming his crotch against mine. He was practically inside me. Suddenly all my past came rushing back. Mike, my fianc?, my parents, school, my friends, what would they think, my job, all of this would be lost for one moment of bliss, I was terrified. "Mr. Wade I can't." I said and broke away. I was confused and scared. I had no idea what I was doing. I just wanted to go home. I latched onto that notion like a drowning man to a raft. GO HOME. To get home I needed my coat, I knew that. Okay, my coat, I thought. I ran to the coat check. I rang the bell but no attendant came to help. Desperate I went inside the large check closet to hunt for my coat. There were piles of coats everywhere. I had no idea what to do; the place was a mess. I was desperate, tearing at coats I just wanted to go home. Suddenly, from behind David wrapped his arms around me and kissed me on the neck. His hands cupped my large breasts, his fingers finding my nipples. "Let go!" I cried. But his hands were working wonders. I squirmed to get out of his grasp causing the firm round globes of my ass to push against his shaft, now getting bigger. "Kelly, why didn't you wear panties?" "I don't know, just for fun." David's strong hands reached down below my hem and started to slide slowly, tenderly up my thighs pushing my dress up. I knew that if he made it to my pussy there would be no end to the fucking we would do. I tried harder to break free. "I don't believe you. Why didn't you wear panties?" "I don't know." I elbowed him in the stomach, to no avail. His rock hard cock pushed between my ass cheeks. He hands reached the top of my stockings. "Why no panties!?" "I don't know." I stomped his foot with my high heel, he just took it. His hands reached my snatch, between my drenched pussy lips. I almost came right there. "Why?!" I couldn't take it any more. "Because I wanted you to fuck me! But I don't anymore!" With that he spins me around and kisses me hard. I can't help it I kiss back, but I say: "David, no." David lifts me onto a counter covered in minks, a soft sensuous bed of silky fur. Looking deep into my eyes David lifts one of my shiny black heels and brings my ankle to his lips. My dress begins to slide toward my waist; I stop it demurely holding a bit of the fabric over my pussy. David begins to kiss my ankle, my muscular calf, the back of my knee, then my inner thigh getting closer and closer to my cunt. I am writhing with the delicious pleasure, sparks up and down my spine. Just as I'm about to let him kiss my pussy he stops. He reaches over and grabs my other leg kissing again my ankle, then calf and downward. There I am in a bed of minks, both long legs up in the air, someone could come in and see us at any moment, which only serves to turn me on more. David reaches down and slowly unzips his fly. Reaching into his pants David pulls out the largest cock I have ever seen. The other day when I dismissed a fold in his pants as too big to be a cock, I was wrong. "David, no, I can't take that." "Don't worry Kelly, I'll go slow." My heart is pounding in my head, I can't catch my breath, my entire being is focused on the shaft of flesh David has just revealed. I lean down and put my hand on his cock, I can't reach around it. I rub its smooth length a few times. David smiles and moans, "Yes Kelly." "David, I'm a virgin, be careful." David moans and thrusts his bull cock through my small hands, pre-cum emerges. "Are you really?" he asks. I can only nod. "Oh God Kelly, I'm going to fuck you so good." With that he goes back to my first leg and begins to kiss it again. This time he doesn't stop at my thigh. I am reluctant to let him touch my pussy, I'm scared of his cock. But he pries my hand away from my snatch and like an artist lifting the cloth off his masterpiece to show the world for the first time, David slowly lifts the last little bit of silk covering my cunt. I know I have a beautiful cunt, but David goes weak in the knees. "Oh Kelly, you're so beautiful. I can't wait to fuck you." He says as he jams a finger roughly inside me, I moan, wishing it was his cock. Now on his knees David begins to kiss and lick my pussy. His large sensuous mouth consumes my entire cunt. His large fleshy tongue dipping inside me, making me crazy, then lapping and swirling my puffy lips. Gently nibbling the outer lips. Sucking the inner lips into his mouth. My pussy is getting wetter and wetter, liquid beginning to flow around David's mouth and down his chin. He is lapping at my clit, I am rocking my hips up to meet his mouth. My legs over his shoulders, my hands running through his hair. My head rolling from side to side, I can't help but cry out. Jamming myself against his fabulous mouth, "David, yes. Oh, my god, I'm going to cum." All David can do is moan in approval, he is totally focused on my greedy pussy. I am reaching the point of no return. "Oh David yes, more yes, god yes I'm cumming." I jerk and ride his mouth like a bucking bronco cum literally streaming out of me, David lapping it up, hitting my clit with his tongue, orgasm builds on top of orgasm. I am making animal screams of joy and release. I am panting but now I have only one thing in mind, David's cock in my snatch. I am white hot and I can't wait. A bitch in heat I need to be fucked now. I lift my head up still gasping for breath, I look at David in awe. He stands and I pull him toward me kissing him with pure hunger, sloppy and wet. Pushing him away I reach down for his magnificent rod. As I try and wrap my hand around David's cock I can feel it pulsing, like an animal with a mind of its own. It wants to burrow into my hole, I can tell, and I want it there. My pussy is throbbing, I've never been more ready. I pull David's mammoth cock toward my creaming cunt. "Please David, now." I start to cry from fear and desperation and pure animal lust. Putting his hands on the backs of my thighs David pushes my knees back, spreading me wide for his pleasure. He places the head of his giant against my pussy lips and slides the length up and down my soaking cunt. Feeling it run the length of my pussy gives me a sense of what it will be like to be fucked by that thing and it at one time scares me and excites me. Finally, David pulls back so the plum sized head is resting in a pool of moisture in my snatch. "Kelly, you know I'm going to fuck you now?" I can only nod yes, tears streaming down my face. As if to confirm the inevitable I reach down to the wet, slick pool that is my pussy and spread my cunt lips with my own fingers. David looks down to see what I'm doing and shutters with lust. Then suddenly rams the entire length of his huge rod right up to my cervix, making me come instantly and taking my virginity in one fell swoop. I scream out with joy. He holds his cock there letting me feel the pulsing power of it filling me and then slowly begins to pull it out, slowly, slowly until I think he's really going to leave me empty. At the last second David stops. Then a few shallow strokes, rubbing my pussy just enough to let me know what I'm missing. "David don't tease, fuck me." David starts to stroke in earnest. Pushing me knees back to my ears so my pussy is sticking way out. Sliding his massive rod, in and out of me. My pussy stretching around the girth of his giant magic cock, barely able to accommodate his monster. David is kissing me and licking my nipples and fingering my clit and suddenly I am cumming again. And not just cumming, spurting cum, rivers of it, streaming out and around David's cock and balls. "David you fucking asshole, I'm cumming, fuck me! Fuck me!" I don't know what's come over me. I'm screaming and humping him back. I'm cumming over and over again. Squeezing and milking his monster cock with the muscles of my pussy. "Oh my god you fucker. Fuck me!" and with that David starts to spurt white hot jizzum over and over, deep into me. Straining every muscle he rams himself into my virgin pussy again and again, each time depositing a load of cum deep inside of me. David is moaning and laughing at once and I am cumming again as I feel the white hot jizzum spurting way up into me. Grasping onto his cock with my sopping wet cunt every time he pulls out, milking every last drop of sperm from his rod. "Oh my god, Kelly. You are fantastic." "David, take me home." "To your house?" "No, yours, I want you to fuck me some more." With that David gets off me, sliding his only somewhat depleted rod out of me. He zips up and I try to straighten up. Unfortunately our mingled cum is flowing down my legs. I find some paper towel and try to wipe what I can, but there's too much. David finds his black over coat and wraps it around me and we sneak out of the hotel. We call the valet for David's car and hop in it's a beautiful Mercedes convertible with the top down. I laugh out loud as we speed down the highway, the wind through my hair. But the night is hot and his coat is too much so I open it up as we chat about the weather or some such, I don't remember exactly what, just something to keep us distracted until we get to David's house. I can feel our cum pooling on the seat. David keeps glancing over at my long legs, crossed demurely. The short black dress and silk stockings do a great job of accentuating how long and toned my legs are. David reaches over and puts his right hand on my knee but we continue to talk as if nothing is happening. Putting a little pressure on my knee David is encouraging me to uncross my legs, which I do but keep my knees together. Now I feel a tingle up my spine. I know David wants something, but I'm not sure what, to see my pussy? I'm not sure, but I'm happy to play the game. Still chatting, David is using his hand to push my knees apart a bit, glancing over but keeping an eye on the road. I'm having trouble catching my breath and my nipples are beginning to protrude. David slips a hand down my leg to my inner thigh, but there he stops. Now my pussy is totally exposed, glistening wet, my lips puffy with need. David starts to explore the messy wetness that is my pussy. Kneading my lips, touching my clit. I lean my head back and moan. David pulls my left leg over to his lap, spreading me wide. His thick fingers are working wonders, slipping inside me, driving me wild. David pulls my ass roughly toward him, now my right hip is on the emergency break, my body totally side-ways, my head on the passenger door armrest. He pulls my left leg over his head so that now it's between the seats and my right leg is over his lap. I'm facing backward. Suddenly David stops touching me. I cry out with the loss, I need him to make me come again. I lift my self up on my left arm to see what's going on. While steering with his left hand David is working his fly open with his right and reaching into his pants for his monster cock. I can't believe it. He plans to fuck me going seventy on the highway. I practically come at the thought of it. "Oh God David. you're going to fuck me." "Yes Kelly I'm going fuck you." he says looking right into my eyes. His cock is out and I am shocked again by its size. David pulls me onto his lap facing him, my legs on either side of his seat, I lean back comfortably against the wheel, David looking over my shoulder to see the highway. Even with me at his knees his cock reaches all the way to my pussy, the mammoth head resting in my swampy moisture. I lift my little black dress up over my flat stomach to get a better look and I can see his huge cock there and I can't catch my breath. I am struck by the power of it, knowing that huge shaft will impale me in one moment. Knowing I will come over and over. Knowing I will cry out in pleasure and pain. There is nothing I want more at that second than to be fucked by David. Looking up at David's face, I can see the sexual hunger there. "Darling fuck me now." I moan. I look down to see the moment he enters me, to see what I feel. David simultaneously pulls me down and pushes his hips forward ramming his huge log up me. First the head enters, then the shaft follows. I can feel the air go out of me as the soft large ridge of the head pushes through my lips and past my g-spot, up, up it goes, until he's pushing against my cervix. Holding my dress against my large tits I imagine that David's cock is up to my belly button, it's huge girth forcing my legs apart. With that thought I start to cum uncontrollably. "Yes, you fucker! Fuck me!" I scream at the top of my lungs. David starts to move, pushing me up with his hips and dropping down, then I follow and drop and impale myself on his cock. Now pushing me up and dropping down, letting me impale myself over and over and over. I reach behind myself down between David's legs and start to stroke the under side of his balls. David likes that and starts to moan uncontrollably, pushing faster against me. I push harder against him, wanting him deeper. I am totally filled up. Suddenly David tenses and starts to squirt white hot cum deep into me. Ram and squirt, ram and squirt, it feels like gallons of his jizz. I'm cuming and screaming and fucking David's cock. He's jamming himself up into me over and over and cuming and moaning. I can't believe the sheer quantity of cum he's pumped into me. I can feel his cock swimming inside me. We just stay there for a moment of pure bliss. Squeezing his cock inside me, I can feel every pulse of his heart beat through his shaft. We kiss deeply and I pull away, letting his still large cock slip out of me. As I do a stream of our mingled cum pours onto the floor from my pussy. David runs his fingers over my soaking wet slit, fascinated by it. I tense up with his touch and flop over to my seat, laughing. "Jesus, that was awesome" I say. "Awesome." repeats David. I see his glistening cock lying there like a slab of meat and I can't help myself. I lean over and start to lick it clean. I've tasted cum before but never my own and the saltiness of his is mixed with a new tangyness. "Kelly, what are you doing?" asks David. I take my mouth off his rod for a second, "Nothing, just cleaning up a mess." "You're going to make another one if you're not careful." "Don't worry, I'll be very careful." I say smiling. I start back to licking. First around the head and it's sensitive underside. Then down the shaft and I tease his balls. David is moaning and getting very hard, the car swerves for a second and I know I've done something good. I then try and take the whole thing in my mouth. It's impossible. I want to. I want to prove my love by impaling my face on his cock, but I can only get it so far in. I open my mouth and throat as wide as they will go but I can only get a few inches in. That will have to do. I start to fuck his cock with my mouth. Spitting and sucking and fucking his cock with my mouth. David is moaning really loud now. "Oh my God Kelly you fucking bitch!" My pussy is getting wet while I imagine David is fucking me and thinking about all the cum he's going to squirt. My pussy is getting wet knowing what pleasure I'm giving him. Faster I suck, massaging the underside with my tongue on every stroke. David puts one hand on the back of my head and pushes his cock deeper into my throat. Suddenly David tenses up. "Kelly, I...." David cums like a horse, blasting load after load of hot sperm against the back of my throat. With his cock still in my mouth, I look up at David with a gleam in my eye. "Oh my God Kelly, you are so fucking good." I suck and lick his shaft clean. "Mmmm, David you came so much." I say, falling back into my seat. "It's your fault you little fox." "David, get me home. I need you to fuck me again." I sit back, lift my dress and finger my pussy. "See baby, I'm all wet." I look over at David staring with intense sexual hunger at my exposed pussy and trying not to crash the car. Running my fingers roughly over my swollen lips and soaking bush: "David, I need your cock to fill me up. I need your cock in me to make me come." "Jesus Kelly, you're so fucking sexy. Touch your self." "Touch myself?" "Touch your cunt." "Touch myself here?" I say spreading my hot pussy lips with one hand to expose my clit and lightly caress it. "Yes." David says in a whisper, "there" "And here?" I say spreading my legs and tracing my pussy lips. "Yes." Says David almost in a growl. His amazing cock is hard again and bobbing up and down. "Inside too?" I say all innocent. "Yes!" David absent mindedly puts a hand on his monster, lightly stroking the underside. "Inside me, are you sure?" "Yes, Kelly, yes." I slip two fingers into my soaking slit and glide them up and down. They are swimming in cum. "Oh David, inside is so good. Mmmmm...please baby hurry I need your cock." David begins to stroke his shaft faster. "You need my cock?" "Yes, David, yes to fill me, to fill my pussy. I'm starving for it." A small bead of pre-cum oozes out on the tip of David's rod and with my free hand I reach over and rub it around the tip. "Oh, Kelly." "Baby, I love your cock." I turn so my back is to my door, pointing my pussy at David. I put my right pump on the steering column and pull my left leg back with my left hand. My legs are spread wide. With my right hand I rub the length of my slit ending at my clit. It's so sensitive I can barely take it. "Are you going to cum, Kelly?" "So much" "Why?" "Because I'm thinking about you." "What am I doing?" "It's when we first met," I say, my fingers swimming in the warm, marshy wetness that is my pussy. "And we're in the office and I'm wearing my super-short skirt and I keep exposing myself to you by accident." "I remember." "And you're getting so hard." As we speed down the road, I feel the wind whip through my hair, across my exposed pussy and the vibrations of the powerful engine under my ass. I smile because the situation is so right. "Just like now." He says stroking the massive length of his cock and moaning. "Yes, oh yes. And instead of being so cool like you were, I'm driving you wild and you can't control yourself. An you're getting really mad and I giggle 'cause I know what I'm doing to you." My breath is coming short now as I describe my fantasy. My eyes start to close. David is stroking himself in earnest now. He keeps glancing over at me and licking his lips. He too is breathing faster. "Yes, you're getting mad and your cock is harder and bigger then it's ever been." "It's true Kelly, you make me so hard." "Finally, you can't take it any more. While I'm taking notes you come around your desk. You jerk me to my feet. My pen and pad fly out of my hands. 'Mr. Wade!' I say, but I know what you are doing and I want you to." "Oh, God Kelly." My finger is focused on my clit now and I'm about to cum. And not just cum, the whole thing is turning me on so much I'm going to explode. I can tell David is close now too. "You kiss me hard and I smash my mouth into yours. You spin me around and sit me up on your desk, pushing files out of the way. You tear open your pants and out springs your magnificent cock. I'm about to faint with animal lust. I am yours to do what.ahhh. you want." I'm just about to cum and can barely speak. My body shuddering, tensing and releasing as I get closer. "You. mmmmm. shove my legs. ahhh. open. Rip my panties. Oh God. off. So wet. In me. oh. all the. ah. all the way in. Oh, yes! I'm cumming and cumming and cumming. The warm flow of my juices is seems endless. Every muscle in my body tenses as a nova of pleasure explodes inside me. And just as it does David's cock erupts with a stream of cum. He points it toward me and his hot jizz sprays all over my stomach and legs and my wide open pussy. I love its warmth and reach out for the white liquid, running my fingers through it and massaging it into my skin. Mixing it with my own slippery juices. "Oh, my God Kelly, that was amazing." Says David. But all I can do is sigh because I am practically asleep with the relaxation I feel. I may have even dozed off because before I know it the car has stopped and I feel David's strong arms lift me out my seat and carry me into his house. I'm put into a big soft bed and there I spend the night sleeping like a log. At one point I remember riding David's cock to an earth shattering orgasm as he lay beneath me. But I'm not sure that wasn't a dream. 3172 1.12/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment