Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Right Women Wrong Room

RIGHT WOMEN WRONG ROOM By Slirpuff On a scale of one to ten, she was a twelve. At about 5?8?, long blonde hair, and a perfect body; she was something to behold. She was working the booth next to mine, handing out literature to the customers. Everyone and I do mean everyone wanted a piece of literature from her. My name is Dean; I?m 29, single and a heavy equipment salesman for John Deere. I?ve been doing this for about 8 years and make a pretty nice living for myself. As I said, that girl was hot; I even went over to check her out myself. A good-looking woman can bring in the crowd but however the lowest sales price still rules when trying to close a deal. After the show was over, I broke down the display, had it shipped it back to the office and decided to go to the bar for a quiet drink to clear my head. I could see the blonde was there and was getting into a hassle with one of the top equipment buyers in the country. I?d normally not get involved but she looked like she was getting ready to deck him and I couldn?t let that happen, even if he was out of line; he buys too much equipment from me. I casually walked over and as I got close I winked to the blonde. ?Sorry I?m late hon, I got hung up at the booth? and then kissed her on the cheek. ?Evening J.D., I see you?ve met my new fianc?e.? J.D. turned a light shade of red and the blonde looked like she could spit tacks. ?I was just telling your sweetheart that she looks exactly like someone I knew, sorry about the misunderstandings.?J.D. said as he walked away. ?That son of a bitch offered me money to sleep with him.? ?When I told him I was just modeling and handing out literature, he said he would double the amount.? ?I was getting ready to smack the little creep when you showed up.? She said. ?Don?t you think we should be properly introduced, since we?re already engaged?? Dean said with a smile. She laughed and extended her hand out and said her name was Linda. ?My names Dean? I said, ?so where are we going on our honeymoon any way?? I laughed. ?How about dinner first.? Linda replied. Linda had just got out of college and couldn?t find a decent paying job. ?A good friend turned me onto the guy running the conventions and he hooked me up with a local vendor.? ?Most of the guys like to only look but there are always some assholes who want to touch.? ?I had 5 brothers and can take care of myself, but this is the first time I thought I?d have to defend myself.? ?That is until my knight in shinning armor showed up.? ?Anything for my lady.? I replied. We had dinner and spent the next three hours talking and having a fantastic time. ?Don?t look now, but that little creep is coming back.? Linda whispered. I turned around to see J.D. walking to the table with a new blonde on his arm. ?Dean, this is my friend Marcy? she waved. ?I feel so sorry about the misunderstands and would like to make up for it.? ?I want you two to be my guests on my boat in the Keys this weekend and I won?t take no for an answer.? ?My car will pick you up Friday and fly you down to the boat in Key West.? I was about to make an excuse on why we could accept, when Linda said, ?that would be lovely, say 2:00 on Friday?? ?It?s a date then.? J.D. said as he walked away. As I watched him walk away, I turned to Linda, ?Ok?? ?I just thought it might be fun and I?ve never been to Key West and he probably has a cute little boat, come on, it?ll be fun.? She said. ?A few quick things.? I started. ?If the government needs to borrow money, they go to J.D., second, his little boat is the largest luxury liner in Florida and finally, if he finds out we?re jerking his chain, he?ll blacklist me and I?ll never work in this country again.? Linda look surprised, ?I didn?t know? she replied. ?Well lets go anyway, I?ve got nothing going on and if he?s such a good customer, then you don?t want to piss him off, it?s all settled.? ?Besides, we have three days to get acquainted before Friday anyway.? She said with a smile. I paid the check and left for my place. Linda and I were having a glass of wine on my couch when she leaned over and kissed me. ?I?ve wanted to do that all night,? she said. I kissed her back and she slipped her tongue deep into my mouth. ?I know you have a more comfortable place than this hard couch and we do need to get fully acquainted don?t we? she said with a smile. As we entered my bedroom I took her into my arms and kissed her deeply feeling her back and butt. I reached around and pulled the zipper down and let her dress drop to the floor. Her bra, what there was of it, was next to go as the puppy?s fell on her chest. Linda had already unbuttoned my shirt and was working on my pants. Reaching in she grabbed my dick. ?Someone?s happy to see me,? she said as she went to her knees. Linda licked the under side and stroked the boys. ?Lets see just how hard we can get it? as she suck the entire length down in one gulp. Licking and sucking, she used the right amount of spit and lip action to get me hard. ?Keep that up lady and your going to get a mouthful.? Dean said. ?I didn?t get desert tonight so let?s see just what you taste like.? She went back in earnest pumping and sucking my dick. I knew I couldn?t hold out much longer so grabbing her breasts, I let go my wad. I must have shot 4 or 5 loads but she never stopped sucking and never lost a drop. When I went limp she jumped on the bed and announced, it?s my turn now.? Removing the rest of my clothes I moved up to kiss her. Linda was a real beauty. She had a set of 35D?s, a small waist and a tight ass to boot. Lying there next to her, I thought I?d gone to heaven. We kissed and probed each other?s tongues before moving to her neck and breasts. Her breasts were perfect and had the smallest nipples I?d ever seen, but they were rock hard and erect and overly sensitive. Brushing my lips and then across them brought a cry of anticipation from her. ?Easy honey, nibble but don?t bite please.? She cooed. I work them for about 10 minutes until they were beet red. As I moved to her stomach, I felt a pair of hands pushing me lower. ?I have a honey pot that needs a good talking to she whispered.? Her pussy was almost totally shaved. She had a little landing strip at the top but was freshly shaved below. I moved to the end of the bed and pulled her down to me. I propped her legs up and spread them wide. I could see her pussy was already wet. I lightly licked the outside, which made her ass rise off the bed as she pushed her cunt to my lips. I spread her pussy lips and started to dine. I licked her from her clit to her asshole as she cried out, ?fuck.? She had big lips and a long clit after I pulled its shield back and sucked it until it was sticking straight out. I licked and sucked that sweet pussy as she ground it on to my face. Putting her legs over my shoulders I found she was the perfect size. I could eat her pussy and reach up and play with her nipples. That drove her fucking wild. ?Oh god, don?t stop, fuck, that feels so good.? I flipped her over on her stomach and lifted her ass up in the air. I licked her pussy and fingered her clit. Looking at her snatch in front of my face, I decided to see just how kinky this girl was and how far she let me go. Wetting one then two fingers I eased them into her pussy. Her muscles clamped onto them as I worked them in and out. She was getting real close and I drove her over the top by licking her starfish and driving my tongue in as far as it would go into it. Linda gasped for a second and started climaxing. ?Oh my god? she screamed ?I need you inside me now.? She demanded. I lubed up my dick with pussy juice and shoved in the full 7 inches. She pushed back and I was totally buried in her pussy. After a few strokes I was pounding her ass hard. I could feel my balls slapping against her ass as she met my every stroke. She was a perfect fit; good and tight. We fucked like that for about 10 minutes before I flipped her over on her back. I lifted her legs and drove my dick home. I love looking at her as I pumped away. She used her arms on the headboard to push back at me so I was in her to the max. I didn?t last long after that. I shot deep inside her not once but twice. I don?t think she ever stopped climaxing as I continued to pound away. I kept it up until I went limp and fell out of her pussy along with globs of cum. I laid on top of her and kissed her all over her face. She licked my lips and said that she could taste herself on my lips. I rolled over next to her and pulled her to me. ?That was nice, that was really nice.? She said. ?I?ve never done any ass play before, I could get use to that real quick, but I think you?re a little large to go inside just yet.? ?We?ll see? is all I said. We fucked for the next three days. I went into work in the mornings and spent the afternoons and evenings fucking Linda. We went to dinner at night and talked until we both fell asleep in each other?s arms; I was in fucking heaven. By Friday noon Linda was back with her clothes and right on time J.D?s driver picked us up. His plane flew us to the small Key West airport and as we walked down the dock to his boat Linda gasped. ?Holy shit it?s fucking huge? she said. ?I told you it wasn?t a row boat? chuckling. J.D. was on board and greeted us. ?You?ll have the forward cabin and anything you need, ask Jose here and he?ll get it for you.? We went forward and walked into a huge cabin with a bed that went on forever. ?I could get use to this? she said. Changing we went on deck just as we pulled away from the dock. ?We?ll go to one of the bays and anchor there where it?s more private.?J.D. said. We had dinner on the deck with the crew of 20 waiting on us hand and foot. It was like eating in the finest restaurant. Whatever we wanted, he had on board and if there was something he didn?t have, he would send someone to the shore to get it for us. J.D. had also invited a few female guests for himself. With his money, he could attract the most beautiful women anywhere. There was Marcy the blonde we?d met before and then there was Carla, a stunning and tall dark haired beauty from Cuba and finally Ann, an Italian bombshell who?s dress left nothing to the imagination. As I looked them over, Linda jabbed me in the ribs, ?You can put your tongue back in your mouth, remember who your with.? ?Babes, these girls have nothing on you? I said as I kissed her. ?Ah the love birds, you will have all the privacy you want here and if you like to go for a midnight swim, go for it, I won?t watch; I?ll be very busy if you know what I mean.? J.D. snickered. We stayed on deck until the sun went down and then went down to our cabin. ?I wonder if he has any wine topside,? Linda asked. ?I?ll just ring Jose? I replied. ?Forget that, let?s go exploring.? She said. ?I don?t know? was all I got out as she pulled me from the cabin. Everyone was gone off the deck. We walked into the lounge and behind the bar and found fully stocked liquor and wine cabinet ?Bingo? she said, ?we hit the jackpot? as she pulled a bottle out of the cooler. As we started to head for our cabin we heard a women?s voice screeching so off Linda went exploring again. Looking down on the lower deck, there was another party going on. As I approached she put a finger to her lips telling me to be quiet. On the deck below was J.D. and Jose with the three women. J.D. had two and Jose was banging Ann. ?Let?s go before someone see?s us,? I said. ?Just a minute and then we?ll leave.? She replied. JD had the tall Cuban girl straddling his face while Marcy was giving him a blowjob. Linda however couldn?t take her eye?s off Jose. His dick must have been 10 to 12 inches long and very thick. He was pounding Ann from behind as she was screaming from either pain or pleasure, I wasn?t sure which. He wasn?t fucking her pussy though; he was deep in her ass. ?Your fucking ripping me apart? she screamed. Then it was ?don?t stop, fuck me harder.? Linda?s eyes were glued to what was going on. I could see, she had a hand between her legs and was rubbing her pussy. Jose erupted and sent a spray all over the back of Ann. She turned around and started sucking him off and rubbing what was left of his cum all over her face. J.D. was now plowing Carla from behind as Marcy had a finger up his ass and was playing with his balls. I grabbed Linda and pulled her away as we hurried back to our cabin. As soon as the door was closed, she was all over me. She ripped her clothes off and pushed me onto the bed. ?I need you to fuck me now? she screamed. Touching her pussy, she was soaked and on fire. Her lips were all over mine as she climbed on top. I don?t think I was fully hard before she started riding me moaning and screaming to ?fuck her good and hard.? I flipped her over and entered her from behind. I pounded her so hard, it started to hurt my nuts slapping against her ass, but I knew what she really wanted. I pulled out of her pussy and with a gob of spit, forced the head of my dick into her starfish. I didn?t move for a few seconds and then started moving slowly in and out. She was fucking wild, screaming for me to give it all to her. With another gob of spit for lubrication, I pushed in the last 2 inches. I was now stroking all 7 inches in and out of her ass. She was screaming so loud, I was sure everyone on the boat could hear her. Linda was so fucking tight, I knew I wasn?t going to last long especially at this pace. After about 5 minutes she erupted. ?Oh fuck, I?m cumming, don?t stop please.? I dropped my load in her ass and kept pumping even after I rolled us both over on our sides. Linda reached back and pulled my ass in tight and I could feel her ass muscles squeeze the last drop of cum from my dick. ?Oh wow that was something else? she sighed. ?I was so fucking hot watching those two I almost took you out on the deck? she said. ?Well at least I now know your not a prude a voyeur maybe but not a prude.? ?You should be happy, I just gave you my virgin ass tonight.? ?That is one thing I thought I?d never do, but it was so fucking hot.? She replied. We opened the wine and had a few glasses before falling asleep. Linda slept in the next morning and I hit the deck for some much needed coffee. J.D. was already sitting at the table with coffee and a newspaper. ?Good morning? I said. ?Here have some breakfast? as he motioned to a server. ?Linda sleeping in?? he inquired. ?We had a late night? I responded. ?Ya I know, we could all hear you two last night.? ?I hope you two enjoyed the show on deck,? he said with a snicker. Shit caught. ?We came up for some wine and Linda heard voices and went to investigate?. ? We didn?t mean to eavesdrop on you.? I cautiously said. ?No big deal, I?m not modest and usually have two or three women to have sex with every night, kind of an addition.? J.D said. ?I suppose Linda told you I hit on her? ?She?s a fox and if you didn?t have tabs on her, I?d keep trying until I nailed her, money works on 95% of the women.? Like I said, I never would have hit on her if I knew but I have a way of making up for It.? he told me. ?I?ve got a surprise for you two tonight, maybe not as sexual as last night but I think you?ll both like it.? He wouldn?t tell me any more but after dinner tonight we were in for a special treat. After last night I shuttered to think what he had up his sleeve. We had a wonderful day. We swam, ate, drank and lounged around the deck. The other women went topless but Linda said no way she was going to parade naked in front of the whole crew. Dinner was fresh lobster and steak with some type of oriental rice and tropical fruit. Desert was a chocolate cheesecake with a rum glaze. As we sipped on after dinner drinks, J.D. dropped the bomb. ?Linda I know we didn?t start off on the right foot and Dean, you know I respect and trust you, so I wanted to do something special for you both; gentlemen the blindfolds.? he commanded. With that, we were both blindfolded and led up to the top deck. We were positioned and J.D. said, remove them. As my eyes adjusted, all I could say was, oh my god.? The entire upper deck was a blas? with candles and a make shift wedding chapel of lace which was all around them. ?A captain can marry anyone at sea, and since we?re at sea, that is exactly what he?s going to do tonight.? I looked at Linda and she looked at me and then she came over and kissed me. Talk about a whirlwind romance, that night Linda became my wife. Our wedding night was spent seeing which one of us could be the most kinky and daring. I won by fucking the shit out of her and eating my own cum out of her pussy. She came twice before I finished cleaning her up. We stayed an extra day on the boat and by Tuesday we were home and setting up our new life. Our parents and friends were shocked to say the least and within 6 months we had settled in as a happy married couple. Linda worked the shows with me for the first two years but became bored with being the literature girl. I made enough money so she didn?t have to work and became your typical suburban housewife. We did the neighborhood BBQ things and had a small group of friends we hung with. Sex was great but started to taper off after two years for some reason. I tried spicing it up but I knew something was wrong even though Linda swore everything was ok. I did 6 shows per year and was gone Thursday through Saturday morning. I had a presentation to do Friday night for a customer and noticed I?d forgotten my slides in my office at home. I rushed home and going up the steps I tripped and twisted my knee. I called out to Linda and she opened the door. She helped me into the dining room and got me some ice for my knee. ?I need the slides off my desk? I told her. As she retrieved them Bob my next-door neighbor came through the garage. ?I was moving some boxes that had tipped on her car when I heard you fall, are you all right?? he inquired. ?Ya but I?m going to have a hard time walking much less driving.? I replied. Bob I?ve got a big favor to ask.? ?If you drive me back to the resort and get me to my meeting, I?ll get you and Nancy a suite and you can have a getaway weekend on me.? ?I?ll have Linda come up and we?ll have a great time there, all on me.? ?Bob looked at me then Linda and said, ?why not.? ?Let me change and I?ll be right back.? When we got there, I got the last available room, which was on the first floor. Bob got me to my meeting and when it was finished took me to my room. We called the girls and gave them the room numbers and settled down for a drink. ?I want to thank you for your help today, you were a real life saver.? ?But let?s make a change.? ?With my leg, I?d be better off on the 1st floor so why don?t we switch rooms?? So with his help, we dragged all my stuff downstairs to my new room. Linda said that it would be late before she could get there and Nancy wasn?t sure if she was coming at all, so Bob and I had dinner together and called it a night. About 11:00 I heard a key in the door and even though it was pitch black I could make out Linda. Still half asleep and hurting a little I waited for her to come to me. ?Don?t say a word, I?m going to fuck the shit out of you.? She said I thought this is really going to make even my knee feel better so I played her little game. ?If you think you can tease me and leave me unsatisfied you don?t know this girl.? Linda said. She took off her clothes and mounted me driving her pussy into my dick. She grabbed my hands and put them on her breasts and said squeeze them hard like you always do.? ?This feels so fucking good, much better than this morning.? This morning? What did she mean this morning? She was like a bitch in heat and within 10 minutes she was screaming, ?oh fucking hell Bob, fill me up.? Bob, I said to myself. Fucking Bob. She climaxed jumped off me and put her clothes on. ?That was nice but I?ve got to get upstairs before hubby gets up and see?s I?m not there.? Since it was pitch black, she didn?t even know whom she just fucked, I said nothing. When she walked out of the room, I wanted to cry. I can?t believe that Linda was cheating on me with our next-door neighbor. The fucking bitch I said to myself. Just then a key turned in the lock and another person came into the room and it wasn?t Linda. ?You fucking scum bag.? ?I thought you were cheating on me and finally got all the proof I needed.? ?I saw that slut leaving your room just now and that is icing on the cake you asshole.? ?I?ve already got the lawyer preparing the papers and Monday you?ll be served, I just wanted to tell you in person what a low life piece of shit you really are.? I clicked on the light and said, ?hello Nancy, just what proof do you have.? She was stunned to say the least. ?Lock the door and chain it if you would, I?m going to have a crazy women pounding on my door in a few minutes when she finds out she didn?t have sex with her lover but her husband just now, because we switched rooms earlier this evening.? ?So what proof do you have Nancy? I said again. She told me that Linda and Bob had been carrying on for about three months. She had a private investigator follow and film them. He told he that he?d broken it off but she found out later that he?d lied to her so she really felt betrayed. ?I?ll need a copy of everything you?ve got so I can kick that tramp to the curb with Bob. Nancy said how sorry she was for me and that she never wanted to breakup my marriage. ?You didn?t do that, Linda did.? About that time, I heard the key in the lock again. ?Honey it?s me, let me in? Linda said. ?Can?t babes, Nancy and I are making plans for our divorces and we don?t want to be disturbed.? Linda started to cry and tell me how sorry she was but it was already over for me. ?I gave you everything and you fucked me over, your nothing but a cheap tramp.? ?You have until tomorrow to get your shit out of my house or it?s going to be on the lawn; now go, you have a lot to do before tomorrow.? With Nancy?s tape, my lawyers made quick work of the divorce. Linda didn?t contest it and moved away. Nancy took Bob to the cleaners and even his own family wouldn?t talk to him. Nancy and I became very good friends; we had a lot in common. At a show a few months later, I saw J.D. ?I heard you and the misses broke up, I?m sorry for you,? he said. ?Just a side note, you remember that night at the bar, Linda wasn?t upset that I offered her money to sleep with her, she was upset that I?d offered he so little.? ?She told me that she wasn?t going to bed with me for any less than $2,000.00.? When you came up I knew you didn?t know and felt sorry for you getting caught up with that slut.? ?That?s why I did what I did and thought maybe you could change her, but I guess once a slut always a slut.? ?If it?s any consolation, I put the word out on her, so no one will ever give her a job.? ?She?ll have to make her living on her back which she?s probably doing right now.? I thanked J.D. and said I considered him more than a customer but a friend. As he walked away, I told him that if he ever saw Linda around to bed the bitch because she was great in bed and went crazy over anal sex. He smiled, thanked me and walked away. When I got home that night, Nancy met me at the door. ?Your late? she said. ?I guess your going to have to give me a good tongue lashing,? I said. She moved up and kissed me soft then we meshed lips hard. ?I didn?t make any dinner yet, so why don?t we go upstairs and have an appetizer before we decide where you?re taking me to dinner. She stripped off her top and ran laughing down the hall towards the bedroom with me in hot pursuit. She was completely naked when I walked in the room. Undoing my belt and dropping my pants she got on her knees and started giving me a great blowjob. I thought about how this is the same way I started with Linda, I only hope that Nancy?s mouth was half as good as Linda?s?. 8245 1.47/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment