Friday, October 26, 2012

Layoffs

Layoffs by Usedbyu2 usedbyu2@excite.com The next time you see someone with a nice car and house don't be so soon to assume things are going great for them as you'll soon see that's not always the case. I made great money during the .com craze like so many people. I was a senior sales exec for a software firm selling into the .com market. I thought I was on top of the world making well into the six figures with a great car, great house, and most importantly a great wife. Nancy and I were married a little more than a year ago. She is a total knock out. Nancy's of middle-eastern descent and has a beautiful olive complexion to her skin, beautiful dark eyes and hair. Best of all Nancy has a luscious body, curves in all the right places with DD breasts and a nice plump ass. In rebellion of her strict parents Nancy was always a little more wild than me. When we met she was a couple years out of college and I was a few years older than that. While my experience with women was rather limited, I had fucked a few girls over the years, Nancy was a bit of a slut in college even taking on two guys at once on more than one occasion. When I met Nancy she was coming out of her wild phase and looking to settle down. Nancy's a school teacher with tastes a school teacher's salary can't meet. So we were a great match right from the start, we always had fun together, great sex (or at least I thought it was), and Nancy was always willing to spend my money. After a year together we got married and bought a big house in the hot area of town. Things were great the first couple of years together. Although I was making great money it seemed like we were always over extended with two nice cars, a big house we didn't need, expensive vacations, and god knows what else. As fast as the money came in it seemed to go out. Things starting getting rough at my company when the .coms started dropping like flies. Then after seeing our prospects shrink dramatically our company was sold to a larger competitor that had a reputation for buying companies and spitting most of the people out it acquired out. A year ago I would of welcomed this and had offers from half a dozen companies inside of a week, but right now those companies were cutting back or worse gone. I explained the situation to Nancy and that things might get tough for us if I get laid off and we might have to sell one or both of our cars and get something cheaper. Nancy got furious at me and said some things like she didn't marry me to get "the cheap car" and other mean things like that. At the time I chalked it up to shock on Nancy's part. Her parents are well off and she had always grown up rather spoiled. A couple of weeks later it was announced that there would be a get to know you party on Friday evening with high level executives from our new parent company. The world wide VP of sales and the East Coast VP of sales would be there so I would have to do some major ass kissing to try to keep my job. My boss had already been informed that there wasn't a place for him anymore and he had left the previous week. I told Nancy about the party and the opportunity to meet the sales big wigs and maybe save my job. Her response surprised me to say the least," There's no maybe. I'm going to make sure you get to keep you're fucking job. Someone in this household is going to have to take charge and it looks like it has to be me." ( I later learned that when went to Nancy with my concerns because of her upbringing and culture she saw that as very weak on my part and lost respect for me.) "What will you do honey? Tell them what a great company asset I am. I don't know if that will help," I answered a little bit hurt by her last comment. "No, I'm going to use my assets to make sure things happen," Nancy said sternly. "What do you mean?" "What do you think I mean? I'm going to fuck them, Nancy laughed. "You'll finally get your wish to see your wife get fucked. Hopefully they'll have bigger cocks than you, but that won't be hard. Somehow over the last few months during sex Nancy started slipping in comments about how great and big some of her previous lovers were, particularly in comparison to me. After a while I started getting into it talking about how great it would be to see one of her big cocked lovers take Nancy first hand. It was only bedroom talk that I never took real seriously, but Nancy had tapped into a feeling that I had long had about being a little under endowed and not the best lover. "What are you talking about? I don't want you fucking anyone," I stammered. "Of course you do, your hard even now thinking about it." For some reason I was hard, but I didn't want my beautiful wife fucking some other guys particularly to save my job. "Well, I'm going to work hard this week to ensure my spot with the company so it's not even an issue," I said with as much confidence as I could muster. "Hmm, I won't hold my breath on that. I better get plan b working and shop for a dress that will get the boys attention." It turned out that the week was horribly tense. Rumors were going around the office about how many layoffs were coming and the "evil empire" as we liked to call them made no move to stifle the rumors. Friday came before I knew it and while my conversation with Nancy remained on my mind I thought it was more idle chat on her part until I got home to pick her up for the party. Nancy was wearing on all white dress that clung to her body and really highlighted her ample chest. In fact she was wearing neither bra nor panties and you could clearly see her large nipples through the dress. "Wow, you look great," I said forgetting why Nancy was dressed like that. "I'm glad you like it. Hopefully your new bosses will too." "Nancy, you can't still be serious about that are you?" "I have to do it, to maintain our lifestyle and truth be told I've grown more than a little bored with your little cock and pathetic lovemaking." We got in the car and made the short drive over to the party which was a local hotel. When we entered Nancy really turned some heads and I felt proud about that. It didn't take long for my two new bosses to head over to where Nancy and I were talking with another couple. Mike, the VP of world wide sales, was in his later thirties and was very handsome and smooth with sort of a tanned California look. Greg, the East Coast VP, a few years younger than Mike was a talk black guy that was also smooth and handsome. My heart sank a little as they both let their eyes wander all over Nancy's body. "Well despite what I head about you, you must be a hell of a salesperson to catch Nancy," Mike commented. "As long as he brings home the bucks I'm happy", Nancy said. "That's all it takes to make a woman like you satisfied, I don't believe that," Greg said with obvious sexual innuendo. The other couple that was there excused themselves as they saw were this was heading. "Well it takes more than that to keep me satisfied, but I don't need Bill for that," Nancy snickered. "I see. Well Greg and I would like to explore this topic further, but we have to finish our rounds first. I don't know why we're bothering since most of them will be gone soon anyway. Why don't you have your husband get you another drink and we'll meet you over in the lounge in a few minutes so we can get better aquatinted, Mike commanded more than asked. Nancy directed us over to a dark corner table near the dance floor. I went to the bar, which was quite crowded, to get us some more drinks and I got a double for myself. My hands were shaking at the thought of my wife getting fucked by those two studs. I finally got my drinks when Steve from my sales team grabbed me. "You better watch out, those two have a reputation for fucking the wives of guys on their sales teams." He warned. "What are you talking about," I said pretending ignorance. He nodded towards the table which was at my back. Greg and Mike were already at the table snuggled up on either side of Nancy and she obviously was enjoying the attention. When I got to the table Nancy smiled at me, "Thanks for the drink honey. Can you go get Mike and Greg a beer and bring it up to their room. It's so crowded in here for a nice... conversation," Nancy smiled devilishly as she paused between words. Mike sneered, "We'll be in Suite 602 and if you hear moaning come on in." The three of them headed out of the lounge with Mike's hand obviously on my wives ass. I was hard as a rock, but at the same time I thought I would die of humiliation as more than one of my coworkers saw the scene unfold. I did what I was told and brought the beers up to their suite. For some reason I knocked on the door. I heard Greg answer, "It's open come on in your wife's mouth is full so she can't answer." The scene before me was erotic I nearly came when I walked in the door.. Nancy was striped naked and was in the middle of a sausage sandwich. She was on the bed on her knees taking Greg in her mouth and Mike was behind her pounding at her pussy much harder than I ever had. As Mike rocketed in and out of my wife's pussy (the fact that Nancy was my wife was slapped in my face as her wedding hand was wrapped around Greg's mammoth tool as she greedily slurped on his large mushroom tip) he tightly gripped her waist and pulled that plump ass towards him. The three of them, working in a sexual rhythm, completely ignored my entrance into the room. As these two superior men continued to ravish my wife I pulled out my little cock and started to jerk off. After watching this for several minutes I knew I was no sexual match for these men and that Nancy had sexual energy that I could not hope to match. As both men grew closer to climax they really began taking control of my slut wife. Greg gripped the back of Nancy's head like a rag doll and forced her mouth up and down like a piston and Mike began slapping her ass and yelling, "This is my pussy now. I own this pussy." Greg was getting ready to cum when he pulled his dick and jerked a couple stokes to finish off in Nancy's face. He splashed her with an amazing amount of cum that she had her mouth wide open to receive as much as she could. Obviously enjoying herself Nancy was laughing as she tried to catch as much of her black lover's seed as she could with her outstretched tongue. Now for the first time could I really appreciate Greg's massive size. At close to 9 inches or so and very thick his cock had to be close to double my pathetic size. Then just as Mike began to cry out and climax in my wife's pussy, I began to come harder than I had in years. As the three lovers collected their breath they turned their attention to me. "Well, you weren't kidding. His cock is tiny. Thanks for letting me fuck your very attractive wife Bill," Mike said making me fell smaller than my now limp cock. "I'm sure he's good for something. Come clean your wife's pussy up. After that pounding she needs some TLC and we have a long night ahead of us," Greg informed me. When I hesitated a moment Nancy spoke up, "Get over here pussy boy. You may as well get used to it since you're going to be doing a lot of it from now on. It's been so long I forgot what a real man feels like. You can bet I won't let that happen again." As I got my head between my wife's lovely legs she pushed my head tightly into her sloppy pussy. Truthfully I had that about this moment in the past and now for the first time I was slurping another man's cum from my wife's pussy. Amazingly I got hard again so quickly after cumming. Nancy say my hard on and laughed, "I knew it! Look at your pathetic little cock growing again. You like cleaning up cum from my pussy you little cum queen. I'll make sure to keep you in a fresh supply." After a couple of minutes Nancy began to cum, "Yes my little cum queen. Yes. Clean Mike's pussy." As she starting climaxing Nancy pushed me away. Greg and Mike came back over to the bed to begin kissing and stroking Nancy. "That's enough of a show. It's time for you to go now pussy boy. We're going to be working this fine piece of ass all night. We'll drop her off in the morning, now get out" Greg commanded. As I drove home I had very mixed feelings. It was a huge turn on to see my wife fucked by two such capable lovers, but I felt foolish and degraded at the same time. Despite my reservations I was so turned on I jerked off twice more in rapid succession before drifting off to sleep. I awoke to find Nancy sitting over me straddling my face with her gaping pussy. I wasn't exactly turned on at this time in the morning and Nancy's pussy had a very musky odor, but I dutifully began licking her pussy. "Drink up cum queen. It's better than OJ in the morning. It's fresh squeezed into my pussy I can tell you that," Nancy laughed. As cum began flowing into my mouth my lovely wife began to explain how things would be run from now on, "Well my plan worked. You will get to keep your job. Mike will explain the details on Monday to you. I knew I would enjoy getting a good fuck, but I forgot how important a large cock is to me. So for now on I'll be fucking both Mike and Greg when they are in town, but since that won't be often enough I'll need to get a local lover as well. I'm thinking Ray. (Ray is a black former big time college football player that is now the principal at Nancy's school. She had told me that he had been trying to get into her panties for sometime and I had no doubt that it would happen now) You can still fuck me on occasion, but primarily your duties will be cleaning the cum out of my pussy and anything else I can think of," she concluded with a suggestive chuckle. The rest of the weekend went by fairly fast and uneventful. Greg had already left out of town, but Mike would still be at our office for a few days. I went straight to his office as soon as got in as I was directed by Nancy. Mike had claimed our old CEO's office as his for the time being. He also claimed our old CEO's assistant Sarah as his. Sarah was at least as hot as Nancy with blond hair, a beautiful face and smile and a rack to rival Nancy's. Like most guys at the company I had wanted to get into her pants for a long time and made the mistake of mentioning how attractive I thought Sarah was to my wife at one Christmas party. Sarah was sitting outside Mike's office and let me know I was expected. As I walked in the door Mike was on the phone, but he waived me in. He quickly got off the phone and turned to me, "I'm getting on a conference call in with the executive team in a minute so we'll need to keep this brief. Bill, as I'm sure Nancy has told you, I'm going to be fucking her quite regularly when I get to this office and I even have some creative things in mind for her." Looking sheepishly at the floor I muttered, "Yes I know." "Now the good thing is unlike many of your colleagues you will be keeping your job and we're even going to promote you to area manager. Now I want to close this deal between us and I don't want you to have any ill feelings towards your wife," he went on. "I don't. I know Nancy needs more than I can give her," I answered. "That's good, but Nancy and I both felt that it would be good for you to understand what a delight a large cock is. In fact, that was her on the phone just now suggesting I let you see my cock up close. Come around here to my side," Mike directed. As I walked around to his side of the desk he unleashed his cock from his pants. When it sprang out even I had to admit it was impressive. Although not as big as Greg's it was damn close. "Go ahead you can touch it." As I reached out and touched another cock for the first time Mike went on, "Women need to worship a cock like this. It makes them feel more womanly. You understand don't you?" I simply nodded my head. "Why don't you worship my cock as well," Mike said as he grabbed on my shoulders and forced my to my knees. "Go ahead and suck my cock while I jump on this call." As I began to kiss Mike's large mushroom head and lower my mouth on his cock he affectionately stroked the back of my head, "That's a good little bitch. Suck my cock." Mike jumped on the call as I worked on his cock like I had seen Nancy do. A couple of minutes into the call the CFO brought up Friday's party and mentioned that he heard that Mike and Greg had a good time. Mike admitted that he fucked my wife and that she was a great fuck. All the other guys complained that Mike got all the pussy. "I'll tell you what I'll do. For us to make our number this month sales is going to need help from client services to get implementations done, from legal to get contracts, through and financing to get credit through. If we pull through this month, I'll bring her out to our quarterly executive retreat next month and you all can fuck her all weekend." "If you can get her husband to go along with it that's a great incentive," the CEO exclaimed. "Since his mouth is wrapped around my cock right now, I don't think it will be a problem," Mike laughed. A couple of minutes later Mike began to cum directly in my mouth for the first time. He was silent as he came simply grabbing the back of my head very tightly as he shot his load. Still on the call Mike waived me out of his office. As I walked out of his office I was humiliated to notice that I had a raging hard on. I tried to slip past Sarah unnoticed, but she saw me. ",Oh Bill, your wife just called me for some reason and said for me to give you a message when you came out of Mike's office," Sarah said with a mischievous grin. "OK what's the message." With the same look still on her face Sarah went on, " Um, she said to let you know you should pick her up at Mike's hotel tonight around 10 and that I should give you this." Sarah reached out with a napkin in her hand. "What's that for," I asked? Nancy said she wanted to make sure you hadn't left any on your lips as that would be too embarrassing for you," Sarah replied as she started to crack up with laughter. As I made my exit as quickly as possible I began to regret the situation I had gotten myself into. 4288 1.31/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment