Thursday, October 25, 2012

Laura's Piano Student

.....................Laura's Piano Student by SeeShow My sexy Laura had already seduced a couple of salesman and our pastor (See Laura1, Laura2 and Laura5) as well as many men that she had picked up at bars. But she had now passed beyond her thirtieth birthday and like a lot of women she was going through her crazy thirties! She had confessed to me that while she still enjoyed the sexual thrill of seducing men and bringing them home for me to watch her fuck them, she felt something was missing. I was fairly sure that I knew the answer and I suggested to her that maybe what was missing was that her seductions had become too easy. I also suggested that if she wanted to stay young maybe she should be seducing younger men - maybe MUCH YOUNGER! Her eyes light up like a Christmas tree at my suggestions. I knew that she always had a thing for younger men and as she came into her thirties, her desires for men younger than her was coming out more and more. When she asked very coyly and very sexily, "And just how young do you think these guys should be. . ." before she could finish her sentence I suggested that maybe her piano student, Timmy, would make a good candidate. She exclaimed that she was almost twice his age and asked if that wouldn't make her a cradle robber. I told that was precisely why she should do it! Making it with much younger guys would keep her spirits young and then I asked her to tell me the truth and confess as to whether she ever had sexual fantasies about making it with young men who were still virgins. She not only admitted that she did but became so hot in the process that she came over to where I was standing and began feeling up my hardened cock. The great sex that followed told me that I had hit the nail right on the head. She was anxious and hot to try to seduce her teen-age piano student, Timmy. He had become one of her first students when she decided to start teaching in the evening to save money for a brand new grand piano that she wanted! And now we both agreed that he was to be her first sexual student as well. Timmy was the perfect target for her seduction. Although he was a good looking kid, he was so shy that even though he was 18, it was very doubtful that he had any sexual conquests or even sexual experience of any kind other than a good right hand! Laura explained to me that it was going to be really tough to seduce him since he was so shy and I reminded her that the challenge of it made it all that much better. We worked out a plan together that we felt might work. The next time Timmy came for his lesson, Laura dressed up to the nines in very sexy clothing that she normally didn't teach in. Since Timmy was her only student on Tuesday nights, she was saved the trouble of having to re-dress for any students that would have been coming latter. She chose her red-orange dress that was so tight that her every wiggle as she walked was emphasized. It was short but best of all it had a nice low scoop neckline that showed the top half's of her breasts very nicely. Especially since she wore her one-half push up bra that left her tits exposed but pushed them up on the shelf to be displayed so sexily. She completed her ensemble by wearing 4" spikes, dark nylons held up by a sexy black garter belt and her black see-through panties. She applied much more make-up than she generally does for teaching. In short she looked like more like a bar slut than a piano teacher and I could tell that just dressing up so sexy for Timmy was making her horny. When Timmy arrived I had taken a position behind our kitchen door where I couldn't be seen but I had a full view of the piano bench. Laura explained, somewhat casually, to Timmy that I had started a bowling league and wouldn't be home on Tuesday evenings any more. Timmy was more than a little surprised and taken back at my Laura's slutty looking dress. He kept staring at her as she guided him down to the piano bench. She had him start the warm up with scales and while he had become somewhat adept at his lessons, he couldn't even get his scales right because he was having so much trouble keeping his eyes off my wife's tits. I could also tell that the provocative perfume that she wore was also causing the loss of his normal concentration to his lesson. She finally took one of his hands in hers and asked what the problem was. He apologized and admitted to being distracted. When she asked if it was her low cut dress that was making him uncomfortable he again admitted that it was. When she offered to go upstairs and change into something more modest he said, "Please no, I ..." She finished it for him telling him that she bet he liked her in this dress. Without any further encouragement from him Laura reached down to his cock and felt his boner through the material of his pants. Even from where I was sitting I could see how big the bulge in his pants was! Timmy turned beet red as Laura continued to feel his pants covered cock. She told him what a compliment it was for him to get such a raging hard-on for her. She continued fondling his cock for just a few more seconds and then she asked if he'd like to see more of her tits. Again he blushed but nodded his head in simple agreement to her salacious offer. She unbuttoned the top three button on he dress and brought her tits up over the top of her dress. Timmy was awestruck and all he could do was murmur a horny, "Wow!" Next my sexy wife told him that he could feel them if he wanted. When he hesitated she told him that they wouldn't bite and with a little bit of a stern voice (like a teacher talking to her pupil) told him to take them in his hands and feel them. All he could do was keep repeating, "Wow," as he kneaded her sexy lovely 36D's in his hands. Now that Laura knew she had him completely interested in her she told him to follow her to the bedroom because she wanted to show him something. It should have been obvious, even to Timmy, what it was she wanted to show him but I'm not really sure he did understand what she had in mind for him. Like a good student following orders of his teacher he followed her to the bedroom, while I scrambled up the back stairs to the spare bedroom. I took my position behind the one way glass/mirror (See laura2.txt) that I had installed in the spare bedroom so that I could observe everything in the master bedroom without being observed. I got into position just a second or two before he walked into the bedroom. Laura had already pulled off her dress and was sitting on the edge of the bed. When he walked through the door I thought his eyes were going to spring out of his skull as Laura said, "This is what I wanted to show you," she told him. She looked like a sailors wet dream in her with nothing on but her half- bra, her see-through panties, her silky nylons, her back garter belt and her high heels."Come closer," she whispered. He walked toward her like a zombie. When he reached the edge of the bed, Laura reached up and unzipped his fly. Before he could back away, she had reached in and extracted his cock. I gasped, hardly believing my eyes. For such a young guy, his cock was fat and long with thick veins running the length of his shaft. He let out an involuntary low growl and his cock gave a sudden jerk telling me he was ready for my wife's lips to be wrapped around it. She slipped her lips around his luscious shaft and flicked her tongue around his cockhead. I saw his eyes close and the corners of his mouth creep into a smile. Laura opened her mouth even wider and grabbed his balls, pulling his cock into the back of her throat. She is so damn good at deep throating that I knew Timmy must have been thrilled beyond words. With his cock wedged into her throat, she clamped down and sucked, squeezing his balls between her fingers. Without warning, he erupted, sending a mighty gob of thick cum into her mouth. His orgasm must have taken her by surprise, forcing her to release the spewing lance from her mouth. Just as she released his cock, another jet spewed from his cock, landing against her left cheek. His cum was nice and thick. Not wanting to miss the next jet, my wife once again covered his cock, sucking him in just as the third gob poured into the wet cavity of her sucking mouth. She held him tightly in her mouth, squeezing his balls gently, until his outpourings slowed to a dribble. After he had regained some composure, Laura gently stripped him out of his clothing and pulled him down to her on the bed. For the first time in his life Timmy was exposed to the sexy view of a woman's soft slit as my wife spread her legs wide for him and had him remove her scant panties for her. The sight of her clean shaven ripe woman's cunt oozing wetness and smelling like an excited woman was something I'm sure he'll never forget! Hopefully it's a scene that will be relived in his mind any time he peels down the panties off some young female. He gave a sigh of pure excitement and he began rubbing his hard-on against her leg. I don't even think it softened after the blow-job. Turning him around so that he was on the bottom, Laura squatted over his thick pole and sat down on it. His shaft split her cunt and they continued to make love for the remainder of his normal one hour piano lesson. That was just the first of many sex lessons that Laura gave to Timmy. From then on their lessons were 10 or 15 minutes of piano followed by 45 to 50 minutes of sex. On subsequent visits Laura taught her young student how to properly lick and please a women. She gradually advanced his knowledge into areas that most young men don't experience until they are much older. He became well versed at giving her a good ream job and learned how to give her a completely lusty ass-fucking. I was able to watch each and every session from the security of the spare bedroom and I was always into Laura's sex hole one minute after Timmy left. Laura trained Timmy very well prior to him going on to an out of state college. Even while in college Timmy sometimes paid a visit to his "old piano teacher" when he came back home to visit. THE END 4984 1.32/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment