Thursday, October 25, 2012

One Last Drop

ONE LAST DROP By Kenneth I have tried writing down the events of the past four years on many occasions and have always given up in frustration. I was told that writing everything down was therapeutic; would exercise the demons of anxiety. Unfortunately I couldn?t find out because I was never able to complete the task ? getting ? of the way through before that devastating combination of lust and intense jealousy breaks my focus. Perhaps this time will be different; perhaps this time I will finish and because I discovered this site my therapy will help more than just myself since I am sure other husbands are going thru the same circumstances. Four years ago I discovered my wife was cheating on me ? cheating with a black co-worker named Mark. My wife?s name is Peggy, she was 30 at the time and we?d been married four years. I can?t lie about her; Peggy is a very attractive woman, both in her looks and her body. At an even five feet Peggy has long, thick, wavy golden brown hair that she also highlights with blonde. Her eyes are a sparkling green and she has that kind of attractive face that catches men?s attention within moments. My wife is blessed with a good body ? a solid, curvy body. Her tits are an honest-to-goodness 34D-cup; round, heavy breasts that have yet to sag with wide pinkish-brown areola and eraser-sized nipples. Her waist is pronounced enough to accentuate her heavy chest and leads to flaring, sensual hips, full, soft, smooth thighs and a round, plump ass. Unlike the current fad, Peggy has a thick but neatly trimmed bush; a dense triangle of curly brown hair over a full-lipped pussy that makes a well-defined ?camel-toe? in her panties, bikini bottoms or tight slacks and shorts. I had followed Peggy to Mark?s place; a townhouse where she?d driven after telling me she as going out with the girls. Mark is a co-worker, a nice looking black man, 34 years old, shaved head, muscular, athletic build and whose skin was a dark, smooth brown. I suspected they were fucking; I?d listened to my wife talk about Mark ad nauseum at home and seen how she acted around him at employee parties and picnics. When our own sex life took a nosedive and all Peggy seemed to want was to be eaten and then a quick jerking off of my dick I began suspecting something. That suspicion became firmer when, after three months of excuses not to fuck, my wife relented one night and as I got between those wonderful thighs and slid my cock into her, I was shocked at the size of her hole. I went in effortlessly, swallowed balls-deep immediately before Peggy was even wet! And as I humped away on her, my wife lay there motionless, eyes closed, her mind a thousand miles away. I said nothing; finally shooting my load and withdrawing whereupon she rolled over and went to sleep. So when I saw her car at Mark?s place my suspicions were just finally cemented. To let her know I found her out, I switched cars, leaving mine at Mark?s and driving hers home. That night when Peggy got home she remained silent ? anxious, nervous and guilty. I laid in bed waiting for her and she sat on the edge of the bed looking at me. ?You want to talk about this?? I asked sternly. My wife remained silent for several seconds; her pull-over top clung to those big tits and her nipples poked thru the front ? she was braless. Her gaze swept the length of my body under the sheet, stopped and she stared. Slowly one hand reached out and pressed at my incredibly hard cock; I couldn?t hide it. The idea of Peggy fucking a black man had kept me hard and throbbing since the moment I knew it was true. ?You?re hard!? her voice was soft and her fingers closed around my shaft making a tent under the sheet. I tried ignoring the issue but her hand slid under the sheet to grip me and slowly pump up and down. ?Tell me you got turned on knowing Mark is fucking me,? she whispered. My throat was dry as sand and no sound would come out. ?Hump my hand then,? Peggy whispered again, ?show me it turns you on?. My hips immediately began thrusting at her hand ? in essence fucking it as she sat there watching. ?You want me to keep seeing him?? she asked, a small smile on her face. Her hand squeezed my cock. ?You want me having a black boyfriend?? she pressed the issue. ?You want a Nigger to fuck me?? I groaned and hissed, ?Yesss,? and nodded. My wife kept up her slow, methodic stroking. ?Mmm good,? she said in a low, sultry voice, ?because I really don?t wanna stop?I don?t think I can?. And that is how my attractive, sexy wife legitimately acquired her black boyfriend. But my agreement created more than just letting Peggy and Mark openly fuck. The next few months found other black men between my wife?s open thighs, humping constantly, sending her over the edge with countless orgasms, making her sensual body quake and shiver and tremble; thrusting back at them, fucking vigorously. There were three different black men fucking Peggy by then; all close friends of Mark. It seems they had an open invitation to climb atop my wife whenever they wanted some white pussy and Peggy was eager to oblige. Their cocks were big ? not massive but certainly longer and thicker than mine. I realized how my wife?s pussy became so large ? ?queen-sized?. I was surprised at first that no condoms were ever used ? Peggy?s cunt seemed to remain full and slowly oozing a steady flow of semen from the three blacks. They never fucked her together; it was always one-on-one. They?d show up at the door, Peggy would greet them and immediately go upstairs to the bedroom to fuck. After a couple hours, they?d return ? the blacks dressed, Peggy usually wearing only a short, cotton cover-up ? kiss deeply and leave. I didn?t talk to them; they seemed happy to ignore me. After they were gone Peggy always came to me, opening her cover-up to display her open-lipped pussy drooling their cum and she?d straddle my face and slowly hump on my mouth as I cleaned her. Mark was different, though. He always called before coming over, would greet me with a smile and handshake and then turn his attentions to his white girlfriend, my wife. Mark enjoyed me watching them together, his dick was big ? a long, heavy and thick black cock with an enormously heavy and full ball sac. Three nights a week Mark came by and Peggy spread for him. I watched and stroked my cock as they fucked. I was always amazed at the massive amount of sperm Mark seemed to squirt up inside Peggy ? thick globs of the white seed squishing from around her tightly stretched cunt lips, swaying back and forth, smearing her inner thighs, glistening in her bush. The moment his big dick touched her Peggy?s eyes glazed over, her breathing grew rapid and her pussy began dripping. When she sucked his dick, Peggy?s cheeks would literally bulge with the load of seed he ejaculated into her mouth, thin strings of semen escaping the corners of her lips to hang from her chin. Then, her mouth sliding from his dark brown log, my wife would open wide to display the creamy goo filling her mouth and then swallow with a deep, wet gulp. The tone of things seemed to change abruptly and I remember specifically when. I came home from work to find Mark and his three friends already at work on my wife. They had dragged a mattress into the den and Peggy was on her back; the four blacks kneeling in a loose circle around her. Peggy?s thighs were spread, legs drawn back and bent at the knees as one black fucked her; his black balls slap-slap-slap against her plump white asscheeks. Her hips rolled and thrust at the cock fucking her and in each hand she gripped a black dick, trying to stroke them while being fucked. Mark knelt beside her head, her face turned toward him as he slowly fucked his cock in and out of her open mouth. Black hands squeezed and fondled her heavy tits, Peggy was breathing hard, nostrils flaring, hair stuck to her forehead with sweat. ?Fuck the dick, bitch,? one black said quietly but firmly, ?fuck that white cunt on that black dick?? Peggy groaned deeply, eyes glazed over. ?You love that black meat, don?t you?? another man asked and my wife nodded lazily, her mouth too full of Mark?s cock to reply. The black man between her thighs grunted and tensed. Peggy gave a low squeal and her ass cheeks rose off the wet mattress. I realized the guy had just unloaded in her. When she relaxed an the black cock slowly withdrew, I saw her cunt hanging open, thick semen slowly running from the hole. Immediately the circle of blacks moved and another man got between her legs. Only Mark stayed still ? slowly fucking Peggy?s mouth. My wife raised her hips to quickly accept the next black cock and went right back to fucking on it. ?You see what your wife was made for?? Mark smiled at me, running a finger under Peggy?s chin, his heavy balls resting at her cheek. ?And she is real horny for lots more,? he added, glancing at Peggy and asking, ?Ain?t that right, bitch?? My wife?s eyes widened and she looked up at Mark, nodding slowly as she sucked his cock. It was the first gangbang I had seen Peggy do and was, again, stunned at the ease with which she moved with these big blacks. After that first time, it seemed as though Peggy was fucking 2-3 black men twice a week in addition to Mark?s regular visits and the times she spent with him on weekends. That went on for another three months. One night, just prior to going to bed, Peggy sat at her vanity brushing her heavy, wavy hair. ?Mark ants to talk with you tomorrow,? she told me in a soft, sexy voice. I looked at her; those big tits jiggling freely with each brush stroke, the nipples hard.. ?Do you know what about?? I asked, suddenly nervous. Mark had never requested we talk and Peggy grinned wickedly. ?I can?t tell,? she said with a wink, ?He wants you to be spontaneous?. I looked at her lush body, my cock getting hard. Peggy say it also and giggled. ?Jerk off,? she told me quietly, nodding approval as my hand began stroking my dick. ?You love me fucking blacks so much, don?t you,? her words were a statement, not a question. I nodded; mouth open and dry. ?It feels so natural,? my wife said quietly, turning in her chair to watch me and drawing her legs up and open. I stared at her hairy cunt; opened wide for my eyes, nestled between her full, soft thighs. ?I never dreamed being a black cock slut would feel so normal,? Peggy sighed and shrugged, ?but now I can?t even imagine not fucking it like I do! She giggled again when my cum shot from my dick and splattered on the floor. The next day was a Friday; Peggy had been Mark?s girlfriend, his bitch, for almost eight months and knowing Mark was to talk with me when I got home left me anxious all day. I thought of everything possible he may want to talk about but my imagination ran wild and I had to focus on the fact I?d have to wait for the actual moment to know what was going on. When I got home, Mark and Peggy were upstairs fucking. I stood in the doorway and watched as Mark fucked into her deeply, her hips rising to meet him, her arms around his neck as her stuffed cunt humped quickly on the thick black cock imbedded in it. Mark glanced at me and ignored me, instead, telling Peggy in a rough tone, ?Take the seed, bitch,.? and he shoved hard, ass flexing and dumped a load of sperm in Peggy?s gyrating hole. As the pace slowed, Mark slowly withdrew his wet dick from my wife?s pussy and glanced at me again. ?Go on downstairs,? he directed, ?and we?ll be down when she cleans off my dick?. I sat in the den when the two of them finally came downstairs. I noticed right away Peggy?s eyes remained glazed and glassy as though she still floated on the waves of a deep orgasm. Entering the den, Peggy, who was still nude, dropped onto the sofa and stretched out, a contented smile on her face. Those heavy tits lolled from her chest and her thighs remained slightly parted. Mark wore a shirt, open down the front. He pulled up a wooden chair beside the sofa and smiled at me. ?I wanted you being part of this,? he said, one hand casually fondling Peggy?s full tits; she sighed and smiled. ?Your wife?s gonna go ?black only?,? Mark said, squeezing Peggy?s tit for emphasis. ?I am gonna start having her fuck more Niggas; keep the bitch happy and busy?. He looked at Peggy, ?Right, bitch?? My wife nodded dreamily and opened her thighs, ?Mmm yesss,? she whispered, ?I really want it?. Mark grinned and ran a hand over her belly, ?This white girl was made to be a black man?s whore,? he said, ?she knew it the first time she had my dick, right?? Peggy purred and nodded again. ?Open those phat thighs,? he told her and Peggy shifted, her full thighs parting wide. ?Feel it,? he said and my wife?s hand went between her legs, feeling her open cunt. ?Come here,? Mark beckoned and indicated I should look at Peggy?s fuck hole. My wife grinned when she saw me staring and spread wider. Sperm clung in thick globs around her hole and a steady stream of seed slowly oozed from between swollen cunt lips to run between her asscheeks. ?You want to fuck more black dick?? Mark asked her. Peggy sighed, her hips moving gently, ?Uh huh,? her voice was thick and her clit was swollen and sticking out. ?I do,? she said breathlessly, glazed eyes fixed on me. ?I?m his whore,? she said, looking at Mark, ?and I want to fuck more Nigger dick?lots more?you know I ant it,? she said and I felt myself nodding. ?Does that mean?? I began and Mark nodded, ?Yeah, it means big Nigger dick only for your wife?s holes,? he smiled. For the first time I saw the sperm smeared around Peggy?s mouth and the thick, creamy layer on her chin. ?The whore ain?t leavin? you,? Mark added, ?just gonna work as my black dick whore and feel good, right baby?? He squeezed one of Peggy?s full, smooth thighs. Peggy giggled. ?Tell him what else,? she said in a throaty voice. Mark smiled. ?Oh,? he looked at me, ?I?m gonna breed your wife,? he said and a shiver ran up my spine. ?She?s prime breeding material,? his dark hand ran over Peggy?s belly and she groaned, thighs opening. ?I want to get pregnant sooo bad,? my wife said, ?I want his black baby in me,? her hand worked her semen filled pussy quicker, ?I want him to fuck his Nigger baby into me,? Peggy?s fingers began rubbing that swollen clit. ?I figured you?d want to drop a last load in your wife?s pussy,? Mark told me matter-of-factly and I saw Peggy stiffen, her thighs closing. Mark squeezed her tits, ?Let him, baby?he ain?t gonna fuck the pussy, just drop a last load into it?. Peggy frowned and bit her bottom lip. ?Spread your legs,? Mark told her and I watched those full soft thighs part wide. ?Lift that white ass up a little,? Mark told her, ?and hold the cunt open wide?. Almost reluctantly I watched my wife reach between her open thighs and use her fingers to hold her fuck hole open. My cock was throbbing and I began stroking. Peggy glanced at Mark, eyes narrowed. ?Don?t put it in,? Mark warned me, ?when you are ready to shoot just hold your dick over that hole?. I edged closer and looked at the hairy cunt opened for me. It looked like a pint of Mark?s sperm was already in it. ?Last load, baby,? Mark told my wife and she closed her eyes. There was no way I could miss. I angled my cock down and stroked faster. My cum spurted heavily. My cock was more than six inches away from Peggy?s furry hole and the load dropped wetly into the mass of sperm already there. My wife clenched her eyes shut as though she didn?t want to see. When the last few drops of my cum finally fell from my dick, Mark smiled, ?Okay, close the legs?. That was three years ago. Peggy has had black cock in her constantly since then. She is Mark?s bitch, there?s never a question. Inside her left thigh, right up next to her cunt, a dark Ace of Spades is tattooed and on the inside of her right thigh is a small black rose with Mark?s name scrolled around it. She wears a gold nose ring now ? her only real piercing because Mark doesn?t want pierced nipples to impede the flow of milk from Peggy?s heavy tits. Her first black baby, from Mark?s promised breeding, was born ten months to the day after I was told she?d be his bitch. Peggy delivered in an all-black hospital downtown, the staff knew the baby was Mark?s and with her legs spread wide they saw her tattoos and know what it meant. Mark had further idea for my wife too. His father regularly fucks Peggy and at Mark?s insistence, Peggy?s belly is once again swollen and bulging heavily ? this time carrying the baby of his 65 year old father. She?ll deliver in July of this year and is thrilled ? openly displaying the round, big belly; skin taut over the bulge. Her tits are massive now ? EE cups and she?s milked several times daily just to keep her milking. As a gift, Mark has Peggy sucking his father?s black dick constantly ? my heavy-bellied wife cradling a swollen black ball sac as her head bobs up and down, fat tits wobbling and heavy thighs parted to show how wet her cunt stays. Like Mark, his father ejaculates pints of sperm that the mother of his baby, my wife, greedily swallows. Since it is common knowledge my wife is a pregnant whore for black dick, I have had to quit my job and begin working from our home. Peggy sleeps here twice a week and at most I masturbate as she watches with a grin. Oh?yes, I am always welcome between her heavy thighs to lap and suck black men?s sperm from her pussy but that?s it. I?d like to write further but her black baby by Mark is crying and must be attended to? at least I got to give my wife one last drop in her pussy? the last load from a white cock she?ll ever get. 7261 1.47/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment