Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Sessions #2

Seeing my wife flaunting her naked body in front of strangers is a great turn on. She gets more and more brazen every time we do it. The first time she posed for two men and myself and had the most uninhibited orgasm I've ever seen. She thrashed around on the floor ramming an enormous dildo in and out of her cunt. The entire nine-inch length was disappearing into her sopping pussy. The two guys bill and Brian couldn't take enough photos of my beautiful, sluttish wife. When we were leaving she invited Bill's next door neighbour to the next session. She did this while standing naked at the guy's front fence. We drove home with her still naked in the front seat. She had bin Waa and wee Waa balls in her cunt and arse. When we arrived home I removed the balls from her cunt and slowly withdrew the wee Waa string from her arse as she orgasmed. The night had gone better then I expected and the two guys couldn't have been nicer. While she lay in my arms that night I was trying to work up the nerve to ask for a repeat performance. To my everlasting surprise she suggested we do it again next week! She wanted to invite bill, Brian and Chris, the neighbour she so blatantly prick teased. She went further and said I could invite any two other guys, making five plus myself. I said maybe five was too many and that I'd have a hard time keeping them under control. She laughed and said she didn't want them controlled; she'd do anything that they wanted as long as I was ok with it. Ok? I couldn't wait. I asked her again the day before the next session who I could invite along with bill, Brian and Chris. She said whoever I wanted, absolutely no restrictions my mind was racing as I'd already picked the guys anyway. My wife told me not to tell her their names as she might back out. The morning of the big night arrived and we spent the morning shaving her cunt completely bald. We packed a small overnight bag with our own cameras and sex toys. My wife threw in some sexy leather underwear and a pair of handcuffs; she was really hot to trot. The two guys I'd chosen were going to be a big surprise to her. The first guy Steve had taken my wife out several times before I'd met her. He'd tried but never managed to fuck her. That may well change tonight. The other guy, Talbot, was a black American from our street. I'd seen him naked once at the gym and what they say about black men is true. I'd told Talbot it was a buck?s night for a guy from my workplace and that there was going to be a prostitute there for everyone to use and abuse. He said he'd always wanted to ream a white chick's arse. I wasn't sure my wife was ready for that! I got Steve into a conversation about sex and casually mentioned how oversexed my wife was lately. He laughed and said he didn't even get to first base when he took her out. I shocked him and said if he'd still like to see her naked then to be at bill's address that night. He stammered a quick "you bet" and I gave him the address and told him to ring-bill to arrange the time. I also told him to bring a camera. I'm sure he started to get a hard-on right there. The time came to leave for bill's and my wife was dressed only in a g-string and an under cup bra. The g-string was pulled up tightly between her pussylips and butt cheeks. As her cunt was totally hairless it looked like she only had a waistband on. Her nipples were enormous and hard as rocks. I was a little worried driving to bill's in case we had an accident or got pulled up by a booze bus. I'm sure the cop would have got her to blow something else instead of a breathalyser. We arrived at Bill's safely and luckily no-one was on the street outside. It probably wouldn't have worried my wife but made me nervous. She'd asked once who the other two guys were but I just said to ready herself for a surprise. I was left in her wake as she strode almost naked to the door. I quickly gathered up the overnight bag and followed her. I didn't want to miss the look on her face when she saw Steve and Talbot. She rang the bell once and I saw her jaw drop when big black Talbot opened the door naked. Talbot was almost as shocked when he saw my wife standing there. His enormous hard-on was swaying left to right as he stood back to let my wife pass by. My wife, bless her, ran her hand down the entire length of his cock and smiled at me. All the guys except Steve were naked. My wife stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Steve standing there. I thought I'd gone too far inviting him but my wife smiled at Steve and said how happy she was to see him again. She told him if things went as she planned, he might get a lot further with her this time around. My wife kissed bill, Brian, Chris and Talbot and told Steve and I she'd only be Kissing naked men tonight. I quickly stripped and watched my slut-like wife help Steve out of his clothes. My wife surveyed her naked male harem and smiled as she looked at six different sized and shaped cocks. She emptied our bags onto the floor and told everyone to get the cameras ready. Over the next two hours the six of us must have taken two hundred photos of my wife. She had dildos in her arse, cunt and mouth at the same time. She'd then cycle the dildos mouth, cunt, arse, mouth cunt arse. She stood on her head in the corner with her legs open wide, while each man in turn photographed her gaping cunt. She did the splits on a glass coffee table and the guys lay underneath taking shot after shot of her pussy. She was photographed with every piece of underwear on, off, half-off and pulled tightly between her cunt lips. I could see her pussy juices streaming down her inner thighs as she posed for these men. Steve couldn't take his eyes of her and kept mumbling to me "you lucky bastard". My wife couldn't seem to stop staring at Talbot's big, black cock. After we'd exhausted every pose imaginable we stopped for coffee. My wife was very comfortable chatting naked to six naked and horny men. I asked her if she had had enough and if she wanted to leave. She said, "no way!" she pointed at Steve and Talbot's cocks and said she wanted those before she left tonight. Steve produced some body paint and suggested we paint my wife's body. She was keen and climbed onto the dining table and spread-eagled herself. It was my idea to tie her that way with soft nylon ropes. Chris pulled a blindfold from a small bag on the sofa and covered my wife's eyes. She looked very sexy tied to the table with her rock hard nipples and gaping wet cunt. The guys painted faces on her tits and painted hair on her bald cuntlips. Every swear word and name was painted on her body, wiped off and replaced with another name. She was photographed with slut, gangbang, whore and worse painted across her tits and belly. I took a chance on knowing exactly how my wife wanted this night finish. I went to my clothes and took a ball gag from my coat pocket. I went to my wife tied helplessly on the table and whispered in her ear. I told her I had a gag and if she wanted out to shake her head, if not open her mouth. I waited about thirty seconds and she slowly opened her mouth. I placed the ball gag behind her teeth and tied it securely around her head. I asked her if she could breathe 0^ and she nodded. I then placed plugs in her ears so she'd have no idea who was doing what to her. I turned to the guys and said, ?do what you want". They were on her like starving men at a feast. Bill wiped her body down with a washcloth and removed all the body paint. Brian slackened off her wrist ropes and slid her down the table till her cunt was on the edge. He then retied her wrists and began sucking her tits. Talbot stood between her legs and slipped his enormous tool into her cunt. He pounded away for about ten minutes before shooting his cum over her belly. Steve replaced Talbot and fucked my wife as hard as he could. I took photos of each guy as they gave her pussy a severe pounding. Bill was wiping cum from her belly after each guy and put a cold cloth on her cunt to ease any discomfort. No lubricant was needed as the cum and her own juices were streaming from her cunt and dribbling down the crack of her arse. My wife was having orgasm after orgasm as each man used her in turn. I went last and the feeling of five other men's cum in her cunt was tremendous. Talbot asked me if he could ream her arse as he had intended to do to the prostitute. I said I'd leave it up to my wife's response. I went to my wife's face and kissed her tenderly. I signalled the guys to release the ropes while I turned her over. She willingly turned over and I placed a rolled towel under her hips. She was lying on her stomach with her legs over the edge of the table on the floor. She immediately spread her legs to be tied to the corner table legs. I took this as an indication she knew what was coming next. Several photos were taken of her in this compromising position. Talbot then stepped between her legs and placed the end of his black cock against my wife's arsehole. He rubbed some of the cum and cunt juice over the entire length of his cock. I could see my wife stiffen as he slowly applied pressure against her sphincter. I slowly massaged my wife's back and she began to relax. The more relaxed she became the further the black cock slid up her arse. Ever so slowly the entire nine inched slid out of sight into her tight hot hole. Talbot began to pump his cock in and out of her arse and it was becoming easier after each stroke. After about fifteen minutes we all watched as Talbot blew his cum deep into my wife's arse. When Talbot withdrew his enormous cock her arsehole stayed open for several seconds. We could all see Talbots cum deep in her bowels. Brian, bill and Chris quickly followed and emptied their own share of cum into her willing arse. As Chris was pumping his last drop into her arse I removed the gag and watched my wife smile to herself. I left the gag out so we could all hear her moan and scream. Steve stepped up next and I could see him staring at the gaping hole of my wife's arse. I stood beside him and watched as the combined cum of four men oozed from her arse and covered her cuntlips. Steve spread her asscheeks wider and plunged his cock into her arse. This time Steve had to really work hard to get any friction as her arse just seemed to stay wide open. Steve banged her arse for a good twenty minutes and just as he was about to cum he quickly withdrew his cock and shoved it hard into her cunt. My wife moaned loudly and began to orgasm. She creamed out, "fuck me, Steve, and fuck me hard!" Steve seemed to cum forever as he emptied his balls into her hot cunt. Steve finally pulled his cock from her cunt and slumped onto the sofa. I was last again and alternated between her arse and cunt. Her asshole was starting to finally get back to shape and I enjoyed the slurping sounds as I pumped her arse. I added my cum to the mixture in her and joined Steve on the sofa completely bushed. We left my wife tied to the table for about half an hour while we sorted through the Polaroid's. We watched and joked as the cum/cuntjuice mixture ran down her inner thighs. We sorted the photos into different groups. One lot showed her half dressed and naked. The next lot showed her with dildos and other sex toys. The third group showed her spread-eagled on her back being fucked and sucked. The last group set showed her being assfucked and her gaping, cumfilled cunt and arse. We all agreed the last set was our favorite. All six of us began to get hard-ons again just looking at the photos. I wasn't sure if my wife's cunt or arse could take any more action. I went to the table to remove the earplugs and ask if she could handle more cock. One of the plugs had fallen out and she'd been listening to us talk about what we'd done to her and what we'd like to do her. She was smiling and said she wanted more. I released the ropes from her wrists and ankles and she gingerly stood up and turned to face her lovers. A large glob of cum fell from her cunt and landed loudly on the polished floor. Her nipples were still hard and I was amazed how highly sexed she is. She asked who would like to try some double penetration and all hands went up. Talbot was quickly excluded from this as he was almost a double penetration on his own. She motioned for Steve to lie on his back and she straddled his cock. It slid easily in and she lay forward on his chest as Steve massaged her tits. Brian mounted my wife from behind and slid his long thin cock up her arse. Talbot knelt beside Steve's head and my wife eagerly took his cock in her mouth. Chris and I took some wonderful photos of this triple penetration. Bill took a fifteen minute video of my wife getting all three holes well and truly fucked. Brian came first and shot another load of cum up my wife's cum soaked ass. He rolled off and was quickly replaced by Chris. Talbot exploded into my wife's mouth and she managed to swallow the lot. I was very proud of her at that moment. Steve tensed and blew his cum into her well coated cunt. Steve kept sucking her tits while Chris continued to pound her arse. Chris finally came and blew his load over her asscheeks and back. That only left bill and me to enjoy my insatiable wife. My wife told bill to lie on his back and she straddled his cock facing his feet. His cock was buried to the hilt and she lay backwards on his chest. We were now ready for genuine double penetration as I looked at her oozing pussy. I knelt between their legs and slipped my cock in her cunt with bill's cock. It went in with a minimum of effort thanks to the copious amount of lubrication. More photos were taken and Steve was manning the video camera. He got some great close-ups of her stretched cunt. Bill and I came at the same time and it was an odd feeling as our two cocks pulsed together. My wife seemed finally satisfied as we withdrew our spent cocks from her cunt. She stood up and as I gathered up our sex toys and her underwear five men couldn't keep their hands off her. She loved it! She had cum on, in or near every hole in her body and covering her asscheeks, back and tits. She promised them all there'd be a next time and we'd come around soon to see the developed photos and videos. She walked naked to our car and stretched out on the back seat. I couldn't wait to get home and fuck her sloppy cunt again. I also wanted to plan the next time! 7351 1.94/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment