Friday, October 26, 2012

The King, The Queen, The Pawn

The King: It all started when I went to Bloomingdale?s a few years ago with my wife Lisa to shop. She demanded my company that day and said I was neglecting her so I thought I'd throw some extra money and time her way. She said she wanted her 'king to entertain his queen today' and I remember smiling, and saying, 'always.' The Queen: Anyway, we're at the jewelry counter, just browsing, and Lisa comments on how happy the girl is that seems to be picking out a ring. A very pretty blonde, and Lisa teased me about not bending down to tie my shoes to get a better look at her legs underneath her short plaid skirt. I laughed and promised her no matter how happy that pretty little blonde seemed to be I would always provide my girl as good or better. About that time this big buck of a black man comes walking out from behind a display and he walks up silently behind the blonde. The blonde backs away from the counter, till her rear end meets the buck, and then she bends over the counter again, wiggling her hips and pointing out another ring to try. The Pawn: I remember getting embarrassment by Lisa who seemed to be lustily eating the couples public affections with her eyes and how I was relieved when she finally nudged me, sparing my eyes of the couples rather obvious mating rituals, to say, "better always be good to me, or I'll make you give me that." I'd never heard her tease like this and Lisa pinched my butt and pulled me by my front pants pocket over to the perfume counter where she teased me again and made me promise to always be good to her so of course I promised again. She then very casually rubbed the front of my pants, as if she meant to be searching for my hand and motioned to the stunning couple still at the ring counter, when Lisa said to me, "or else" and I yet again, I promised her and said 'or else' as she kissed me on the cheek. The Cuckold: All this seems like yesterday. But it's not yesterday, it is today and everything is so very different now. Because of one choice, my life has been changed probably forever. To make a long story short, I'd been feeling a bit messed up in the husband department. I Took a chance, changed careers and, got behind and well, I pawned our wedding rings to supplement my last month of training at this new job. While it was Lisa who suggested pawning the rings Lisa had always seemed happy as long as I was happy but I guess she got tired of me apologizing for having to pawn the rings when she looked at me and finally said she would make me pay some other special way and that I should never feel guilty about my feelings towards her. For the last month she'd been reminding me, I owed her but she's been having fun with it, in a nice way. She's never denied me sex and it's been a great stress reliever to be able to dedicate myself to work and so it comes to this past Friday, when I'm finally cash flow positive and I mention to Lisa I'm going to fetch the rings. I figured I'd go get the rings on Saturday and I was only a bit surprised when Lisa said she had plans at home so she was just having them delivered. Thinking noting of it, we stayed home, a quite night and had great sex. We've always played this game; She'd do anything for me and while she was doing it, she'd talk about all the things she wanted to make me do. We'd talk about everything. Nasty things. But last Friday was different, Lisa said I owed her and she wanted to cash it all in. I knew she meant something but I had no idea what she meant. I woke up Saturday morning to breakfast in bed. Lisa was sitting there at the edge of the bed and had a troubled look on her face and I asked her what was the matter. She said she wanted to cancel her 'plans.' I asked saw the look on her face in a groggy voice I finally demanded we drop the games and I asked her what it was that troubled her. She said, 'you know all that talk we do when we have sex?' I didn't know where this was leading as I said, 'yes?' 'Well secretly, I've always wanted to do some of it.' I could tell she was serious and I remember feeling shocked. I was also feeling my stomach warm up with feelings of jealousy but I could also tell my dick was going to get hard if she kept this up. I know my wife loves me. I've always said i'd do anything to make her happy and she's responded in magnificent ways and I could not look at her and say no, so I put on my best confident wife fooling smile and said 'yes.' So she told me what she had fantasized to the point that she had everything set up except for the actual event itself and I'm laying there, breakfast in bed, with my dick rock hard while my lovely wife Lisa tells me of her fantasy of another man. And a particular other man too. The big black man that reminded her of the black buck at the jewelry counter so many years ago around when we'd first met, when I'd promised I'd always be good to her. I looked at her and I saw she had sweet tears in her eyes and I just had to say 'yes' you should have that but I'm not sure if I want to know about it as I looked away from her gaze. She grabbed me by the chin and made me look at her and she said that if she would do what she talked about when we'd been having sex all these years I should too and I told her I didn't know if I could control myself from doing something stupid and she said she had an idea and I could put a stop to things any time if i wanted to so I said 'yes' one more time. I was quiet the rest of the morning. I just kept huggin her and squeezing her hand as she chatted about all sorts of things all morning. I could tell she was nervous and aroused. So it's around noon when this dude Clarence from the pawnshop shows up at our front door with the rings. He grabs my hand and gives it a friendly shake just as soon as I open the door and I can't help but notice it's nearly twice as large as mine. He could crush my hand with ease but his friendly manner relaxed me a bit. It was then that I knew that Lisa was about to follow through on her fantasy when Lisa brought it up right away as she looked at Clarence and asked Clarence if really meant it about his delivery services and he winked at her and looked at me and asked me if I was going to be alright and I said in a docile voice, 'I've always kept my wife happy.' So with that, my wife grabbed me by the hand led me to our bedroom and told Clarence to mix himself a drink as she motioned him to the wet bar. Lisa had me strip and lie down on the bed and as she stretched my hands up towards the headboard she started to tell me of the conversation she and Clarence had over the phone. He was a retired policeman who was working at his brothers shop and that he had told her it was the most beautiful thing he'd ever heard when she told him about what the rings meant to the both of us, and so on, and so on as she tied me naked, to the bed. I didn't say a word as she kept on talking, telling me how much she loved me. She told me that she was tying me up so there was no excuse for me to get nervous about what to do while she was playing around with her fantasies. Telling me that no man could ever love her like I seeing that I was securely tied, she went to the door and called for Clarence. As I look at the entrance to my bedroom, Clarence filling the frame in front of my shapely petite wife, Lisa looked up at Clarence, gently taking one of his hands in hers and said, 'ok Clarence, you're in charge now. You said you had ideas on how to make me feel special. Now what should I do with my naked husband who's tied to my bed and at his loving wife's mercy?' Clarence had Lisa strip before he and I. Clarence in the straight back chair beside the bed, I looking at the backside of Lisa when after a long and slow strip tease, she finally dropped her panties on my dick as Clarence chuckled a low laugh. Clarence smiled and told me I was a fortunate man and that I had a beautiful wife and that he was happy to know people like us and that he'd do anything to make sure that we were a happy couple and I felt strangely relaxed by his deep, soothing voice. He told Lisa that she should get on the bed, straddling me, her head looking at the base board, toward the door and my feet where he told her again, to put her sweet well trimmed pussy over my mouth. Clarence kept telling me, no man knows a woman?s pussy like her husband ant that I should kiss and lick and eat my good wife's pussy all tonight. My wife, an experienced sex talker, matched Clarence?s sex poetry and their words of lust are still ringing through my head. He told Lisa and I these things over and over as Lisa had first one orgasm, half singing, half moaning what she was feeling and what she wante to feel and then another orgasm as Clarence commented on her beauty and activities while I quietly licked alternately licked on her pussy and asshole depending on what Clarence directed me to do. Clarence kept cheering us on, telling us how lovely we were and what a beautiful marriage we had when I finally had to close my mouth and just lay there out of sheer exhaustion. Clarence smiled and commented that he thought it was a fun experience for him and offered up an excuse to leave us when my wife pleaded with him to stay. She was not through but I know not what she wanted as I'd done my best to lick her. Clarence said he was not sure if he should stay when my wife told me that I'd promised and Lisa coached me to tell Clarence that 'yes, I promised' and this was what she wanted so she told Clarence. 'Just get your clothes off and get up here Clarence' I kept my eyes closed but the next thing I knew there was a huge naked black man kneeling on my bed, with his long muscular thighs against my headboard and behind my wifes round and now pink ass with his penis hanging down in front of my face and my wife?s pussy about just a few inches away from it. Clarence used one hand on his huge dick and put the head of it against my wife?s vagina and I could tell he was mostly flacid as Lisa pushed back on his dick, letting the head spread her pussy and when realized it was about twice as wide as mine, she commented on it and I could tell she was trying to get as much of it in her pussy as fast as she could because she reached down with her hand and grabbed the lower part of the flexing black shaft and I heard Lisa sigh when she realized Clarence was yet fully hard and that she wasn't going to get a hard dick shoved deep within her just yet. Lisa put one hand on my face and told me to open my mouth and I did. My eyes were closed and I felt Lisa's hands feeling my face, caressing my lips, pulling my jaw open when she told me to relax, and that she loved me. I guess I knew something like this was coming but was still surprised to feel that Lisa's hand was now fisted and wrapped part way around a large dick head which she was bouncing off my face. As Lisa's clit rubbed against my nose, Lisa pulled on Clarence?s shaft causing him to ease down on the pillow, and with not a bit of shyness, plunged about two, then three, then four inches of his wide manhood in my mouth before I gagged and Lisa pulled Clarance away until she thought I had all I could take in relative comfort.. Lisa said, 'suck it for me, suck it for me while I rub my clit on your face my loving husband. Get this big meat toy hard for me and keep it hard for me all night long? and I just gave in completely so I sucked Clarence?s dick the best I could considering its huge size. Lisa kept checking on my progress with her hands and encouraging me and I was surprised that she was about to cumb again just from her rubbing her ass against Clarence?s belly and her clit on the tip of my nose and I kept sucking Clarence?s dick wondering if Lisa was ever going to be satisfied with the hardness of the largest real life dick I'd ever seen. After a while of concentration, and just when I'd figured I'd gotten a technique down, Lisa told me I'd done a great job and that it was time for Clarence and she pushed Clarence?s stomach off of my forehead and leveled his dick up with her pussy and told him to shove it all the way in her. As Clarence shoved Lisa fell back down on top of me so that her pussy was on my mouth again and I could only watch as Clarence put his shaft clear up to his balls with bounced against my eyelids. Lisa became very heated and as she launched into her sex talk she had a commanding tone I'd never heard before. She'd tell Clarence to pump slower, faster, deeper, harder, and she'd tell me to lick her pussy, suck her pussy, put one of Clarence?s balls in my mouth and contract on it, as she'd rest her pussy with Clarence fully inserted. Lisa told me she'd never felt so loved by me and said that she was happy she could share this with me and after I made some grunting sounds that let her know I was ok she told Clarence to start pumping his cock again and to keep pumping her until he was all pumped out and he did. For about ten minutes I was amazed and aroused as Lisa?s pussy was pounded right above my face. My rock hard dick was twitching and it almost felt like I would cumb myself when Lisa?s hair would fall against my groin. When they'd slow down, I'd stick my tongue on Lisa?s pussy, trying to stimulate her clit, which was plainly in site, stretched free as the huge penis pulled back her rather full sized pussy lips. It was difficult, but I could tell Lisa appreciated my efforts, as she?d command Clarence to slow and stop so I could concentrate on her clitoris again. It was then that I'd realized what Lisa's pussy was designed for and it was then that I realized what I was now destined for and as Lisa told Clarance to bury his huge penis inside her pussy she told him to remain laying deep inside her while he came. She said she wanted to see if she could feel his cumb deep within her womb. As Clarence came deep inside my lovely wife, I saw his balls tighten above me and I could actually feel my wifes thighs twitching along with Clarences tightening grip with his thighs on my head. I lay there, slowly licking wondering when Clarence would begin to go soft. Wondering when the first bit of love juice would slide past their hot connection. At first there was just a bit more of extra fluid around the base of Clarence's thick cock and I went to work on where my wife and her new found toy met. In the space of fifeteen minutes I had managed to clean any sign of sexual slipperyness from Clarences balls and Lisa's still full of dick vagina when Lisa told Clarence he could pull out but only if he did it very slowly so her husband could catch all the lovings. Clarence began a slow motion rhythm of backing away from my wife as I began lapping, catching and eventually swallowing. I must have swallowed ten times during this withdrawl stage and I made a game of trying not to get my wife's lovely thighs wet while doing it. When Clarence finally removed his entire dick from deep within her as I was sucking my wife's pussy and was working on swallowing her clean I noticed that whatever shyness I had was gone and Clarence?s voice was soothing to both Lisa and I as he told us that he'd think of us as his amazing friends and that nobody would ever believe him about how much fun he'd had today as if he would ever tell anyone and I don't know why I said it when I spoke for the second time since Clarence had come to visit when I said, 'oh hell, if they won't believe you, just bring them along.' So here I am, on a Saturday afternoon, tied naked to my own bed, having just had a meal of my wife?s love juices mixed with those of her black stud lovers with my naked wife and this black man has made a couple of phone calls to some friends on a cell phone and he?s talking to them and he?s saying that a couple of guys will be over in less than ten minutes. Lisa blushed when she asked Clarence who else was coming and Clarence said something I couldn?t hear with Lisa saying that he should have them bring a bottle if they wanted somethig to drink, as she was afraid that we didn't have enough to keep them entertained and Clarence laughed and said not to worry and that he was going to send out for Chinese next. I told Lisa my stomach was feeling a little queasy and she's gotten me a tiny slice of bread I'm chewing as I lay here waiting. And I told Lisa I loved her again and Lisa told me that tonight I would prove it to her and I think I?m in for a long night proving my love. 3898 1.30/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment