Friday, October 26, 2012

Fuck Privileges (Part 2)

Fuck Privileges II By Teenie Wiener It's been awhile since my last correspondence and my wife and Mistress Janet has instructed me to post an update. Needless to say, my lifestyle has changed dramatically over the last several months. For those who didn't read my first posting, a little background. They call me Teenie Wiener because of my lilliputian equipment. When fully erect my cock measures 3 ? inches long and about 1/2 inch in diameter. My wife and mistress Janet, though a virgin when we married, soon became keenly aware of my inadequacy and took the necessary steps to address the situation. Rarely did I get to fuck her with my teenie wiener. Instead she ordered an 8 inch black strapon dildo which we used to fuck each other. I did become quite a competant pussy licker however. Over the next several months she humiliated me until I fell into absolutely total subservience, not only to her, but also to her mother, her sisters, her friends, and lovers. Her mother in particular took great pleasure in fucking me in the ass with the strapon until I shot my little loads. This story really begins after our fourth wedding anniversary. That night Mistress Janet and I went to a male strip club where Mistress Janet was fucked by Rodney, a big black dancer with a fat 12 inch cock, and his friends. When we got home I was forced to lick and suck on her cum filled pussy until she came again. The next morning I was doing my housework when I heard Mistress Janet stirring. I immediately began preparing her breakfast. When she entered the kitchen wearing her terry cloth robe she nonchalantly told me to remove my clothes, informing me that from now on I would not be permitted to be clothed at home. When necessary to go out in public I would be given the appropriate clothes to wear. I immediately stripped and served her breakfast. Later that morning Mistress Janet's sister, Mistress Carol stopped by with her boyfriend, Master Rick. Naked, I was forced to serve refreshments as Mistress Janet related the past nights experiences to her guests. I was treated to a continuing stream of belittling comments and true to form my teenie wiener was pointing straight out the entire time. After some socializing Mistresses Janet and Carol noted that it was nearly time to go to the salon to have their hair done. They decided to take me along, but first Mistress Carol had to run home and get me the proper attire. When Mistress Carol returned she handed me a pair of tight pink silky shorts and a light pink tee shirt. Following instructions I got dressed. The shorts were so tight that the outline of my hard teenie weenier was clearly visible. I was afraid that with the wrong movement they would split in two. The tee shirt was also tight and short, exposing my belly button. A pair of white sandals and I was dressed. I was quite distressed to find out that the salon was at a local shopping mall. Praying that no one from work would see me I followed Mistress Janet and Mistress Carol into the mall. Fortunately the salon was just inside the main entrance. However, as they were entering the salon Mistress Carol looked at me and told me to go to the food court and pick them up a couple of diet sodas. I did my best to ignore the snide comments and stares as I followed my orders. Returning to the salon I found Mistresses Janet and Carol getting their hair trimmed. When the stylists asked what the deal with my getup was I was introduced as Teenie Wiener and my status as a cuckolded, little dicked, pussy licker was explained. All the women got a great kick out of my humiliation. With the tight pink shorts I was wearing, even my teenie wiener was plainly visible as it throbbed. Mistress Janet's stylist then had some suggestions. First, she suggested as I stood there silently next to them, if I was going to be dressed all pretty in pink I should be required to remove the unsightly hair from my body. Second, she suggested, if Mistress Janet was to be truly in control of me she needed to control my erections and cumming. Reaching over she gently squeezed my teenie wiener through my shorts causing me to squirt my little load and stain the front of my shorts. What I needed, she was told, was a cock cage. She explained that her husband had been caged for over a year now, only being allowed to become erect and cum once, for his birthday. His willingness to please had never been so great as it was now. His sole goal was to please her in the misguided hope that one day his little pecker might be free for good. My loss of self control made up Mistress Janet's mind. She asked about the possibility of a body shave which the stylist gladly agreed to perform. After Mistress Janet's hair was finished we all went to a private room in back where I was told to strip. As I stood there naked with my little shriveled nub displayed the stylist openly laughed at my little pecker. I was coated from the neck down with foam and quickly shaved clean of all bodily hair, including my pubic region. All the ladies agreed that I now looked like a cute little boy. Before we left the stylist gave Mistress Janet the name and location of a shop in town that carried cock cages, which is where we headed. Arriving at the shop we headed in. Mistress Janet took me to the counter where the attendant, a large black man probably in his fifties sat watching a portable television. Looking up his eyes widened as he saw us. When he asked if he could help us Mistress Janet pointed out the cum stain on front of my shorts and explained that I had no self control. Therefore she desired to have me fitted with a cock cage to prevent more unsightly messes. The attendant came around from behind the counter and led us to where the restraining devices were displayed. As he came into view I could see that he was huge, probably 6'7" and at least 250 lbs. His huge hands opened the display case and pulled out several such devices. Mistress Carol noted that we'd need the smallest model available, a comment that brought laughs from all of them. Together the three of them picked out a nice model. It consists of a reinfored vinyl harness and stainless steel curved tube for my cock to be inserted into. A small padlock behind my balls hold the restraining device securely in place. The key for the lock is contained in a locket which can be worn as a necklace. The attendant then suggested that we go behind the counter to fit it on, a suggestion that Mistresses Janet and Carol eagerly accepted. When the four of us were behind the counter so as to not be visible below chest level Mistress Janet slid my shorts to the floor. Mistresses Janet and Carol began installing the restraining device as the attendant snickered regarding my teenie wiener. However, with my teenie wiener again erect it was impossible to fit the stainless steel tube over it. Mistress Carol then had an idea, one final orgasm for me and then installation. I thought that meant a blow job or at least a hand job, but alas I was wrong. Mistress Janet approached the attendant sitting on his stool and began rubbing his crotch. "Wanna fuck?" she asked. I stood there and watched as both Mistress Janet and Mistress Carol leaned over the counter and pulled up their dresses revealing their bare asses and wet pussies. In a flash the attendant was standing behind them dropping his pants. When he removed his boxers I was awestruck by the huge tool pointing straight out. It was at least a foot long and as thick as a beer can. For the next hour or so he fucked both of them to several orgasms as I stood there feeling totally inadequate, watching. several times he had to stop to take care of customers, all of whom enjoyed the show. Finally he came, shooting great gobs of milky cum into Mistress Janet's saturated pussy. As he pulled out the ploppong sound was followed by a torrent of cum running out Mistress Janet's pussy and down her left leg. I stared in awe at the stretched, still pulsating pussy. Mistress Carol awoke me from my trance by ordering me onto my knees to clean up the mess. I dropped to my knees and used my tongue to clean up the mess. Starting with her thighs I worked my way up, licking up all the fuck juices. Fervently I licked and sucked Mistress Janet's pussy to several more orgasms, each one causing more cum to be injected into my open mouth. When Mistress Janet could take no more I began cleaning up Mistress Carol, licking and sucking her to another orgasm. Holding the back of my head Mistress Carol violently ground my face into her pussy. I sucked and licked for all I was worth as she used my nose to massage her erect clit. Finally I could take no more. As Mistress Carol again spasmed in orgasm my teenie wiener shot its load and rapidly softened. Standing there behind the counter the cock cage was fastened in place. It's now been over three months and I haven't been allowed a single erection. Mistress Janet has taken several lovers, all of them big and black. My job is to wait on them hand and foot, always naked when home, except for my cock cage. I'm told that my pussy licking has improved considerably over the past several months, and I've even learned to suck cock respectably. Often after cleaning up Mistress Janet's well fucked pussy I am required to clean and reharden her lovers big black cocks. Mistress Janet's mother, Mistress Eva, still comes over regularly to abuse me, fucking me in the ass and verbally humiliating me. She particulary seems to enjoy having me lie on my back while she attempts to smash my face with her pussy. She cums again and again this way. 5155 1.37/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment